2017/01/15 18:11:05 (permalink)

Tiger trout

such beautiful fish with amazing patterns

3 Replies Related Threads

bigfoot
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2515
    • Reward points: 0
    Re: Tiger trout 2017/01/25 14:58:15 (permalink)
    Yes they are. I only caught one about 2 years ago. I wasn't even sure what it was. I caught it in a put and take stocked stream on the outskirts of Ebensburg PA. Didn't even know they stocked them.

"Life's meaning has always eluded me and I guess it always will. But I love it just the same."
    Quote: E.B. White

Jreckner154
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 47
    Re: Tiger trout 2017/01/25 18:14:11 (permalink)
    I've heard rumors that rolling rock stocks tiger trout in the loyalhanna. Don't know how true it is. Also roaring springs paper mill and the paper mill in johnsonburg also stock the streams that there waste water I'd dumped. To show that there water is clean. Is there any plants like that on that stream you are referring?
    bigfoot
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2515
    Re: Tiger trout 2017/01/26 19:38:57 (permalink)
    Jreckner154@live.com
    I've heard rumors that rolling rock stocks tiger trout in the loyalhanna. Don't know how true it is. Also roaring springs paper mill and the paper mill in johnsonburg also stock the streams that there waste water I'd dumped. To show that there water is clean. Is there any plants like that on that stream you are referring?

Well, there is a sewage treatment plant not too far up the creek where Iwas fishing. Needless to say I DON"T keep any fish I catch there. But then again, I'm basically a catch and release fisherman.

"Life's meaning has always eluded me and I guess it always will. But I love it just the same."
    Quote: E.B. White

Jump to: