DSR

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
hot tuna
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6388
  • Reward points: 0
Re: DSR 2016/07/25 07:25:41 (permalink)
Compliment as you actually use your name :)

"whats that smell like fish oh baby" .. J. Kaukonen
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3412
Re: DSR 2016/07/25 12:24:39 (permalink)
hot tuna
Pensfan,
All good responses to the question asked were given from folks that have fished there and their experiences . It's not every thread that skids off the road but sometimes it's just that other car comes along and sends you in the ditch .

Peace & Tuna :
Rich

Tru dat Tru dat.
twobob
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1674
Re: DSR 2016/07/27 16:57:25 (permalink)
hot tuna
Pensfan,
All good responses to the question asked were given from folks that have fished there and their experiences . It's not every thread that skids off the road but sometimes it's just that other car comes along and sends you in the ditch .

Silver : Scott ,
As said there are very good folks on this board and every single one I chose to associate with has taught me invaluable information , and that's coming from someone ( myself ) who has been on the river every season for over 35 years .
Take the time to learn from the likes of Fichy ( Charlie ) , pafisher ( Jack ), rg ( Trevor ) , Clint ( yes Clint , lol ) and Dimebright ( Andy ) when he can ever find the time to waste at a computer , 3fan ( John ) .
L-13 ( Charlie ) is an enclyopedia about the Great Lakes but it seems he and twobob have chosen a new path to travel along in cyber space .

It's the folks above that are needed to help this forum and hopefully yourself .
The bs comes with the territory in which I see we have a drake trolling :(
Thankfully it seems the site owners have taken measures to control that , yes censorship at its best , and will not allow any new members to post until approval has been given !!

Note to FishUSA ,
Fichyfilthyhippy is most likely a troll who has been previously banned !!
This is your site and not our personal playground

Peace & Tuna :
Rich

I still stop in but haven't had anything worth posting.
I guess I could have taken a poke at  pshartist but he likes it so I didn't.
Hopefully 13 and I will have more to share.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: