Bradford County

Author
STH FEVOR
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 76
  • Reward points: 0
2008/01/30 19:09:32 (permalink)

Bradford County

Im looking to stock a pond with fatheads, and a stream with suckers, i come across some information on Marcyhill Bait & Game Fish in Towanda penna. If anybody has done any business with them or just has some information it will be greatly appreciated....

3 Replies Related Threads

nut
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 295
    RE: Bradford County 2008/01/31 07:17:25 (permalink)
    never heard of them. my buddy's family has a fish hatchery called zetts fish farm and hatchery in drifting. call them at (814) 345-5357. been in business a long time must do something fight.

the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

www.theonshorefisherman.bravehost.com
    RIZ
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 915
    RE: Bradford County 2008/01/31 10:36:41 (permalink)
    the pond is no problem aas long as you own it but you can not stock the stream unless you get a oermit from the fish commission.  never introduce a non-native fish into a water way, it may have sever ramification for the native species.
    STH FEVOR
    Novice Angler
    • Total Posts : 76
    RE: Bradford County 2008/01/31 17:31:17 (permalink)
    Nut                                                                                 I got there address off the internet, but who know's how long ago that could have been. I called Zett's already but they only have the fatheads, i'd like to find a place that carries both.                                                                Riz                                                                                 The stream is only four feet wide and it already has suckers in it but not enough  to keep me in bait all season thats why i'd like to stock it. And the same stream feeds to ponds on the property.                                                               Thanks for the info guy's......
    Jump to: