Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 9 of 430
Author
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4724
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 18:03:48 (permalink)
My money is on that it will NOT be Elizabeth Warren.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 18:26:49 (permalink)

No, BTDT, that odious aroma is definitely coming from your direction.  It's the same general noxious odor that one sniffs in an auditorium that was just moments before filled with Trump supporters.   It is a certain unmistakable kind of a stink from people who spend more money on cigarettes and tattoos and beer than they do on cleaning products.    

Ummmmm..... The auditorium thingy?

You saying after a Trump rally, you go round sniffing the ... ewwwww.... never mind!

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

woodnickle
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8325
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 21:33:57 (permalink)
watch "13 Hours"....Stupid if you vote for the witch

pikepredator2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 953
Re: Trump... 2016/06/17 22:33:22 (permalink)
Garamendi said that "during the George W. Bush period, there were 13 attacks on various embassies and consulates around the world. Sixty people died."
Turns out, Garamendi actually understated the numbers of deadly attacks and total fatalities. We rate his statement Mostly True.   From Politifact, google it.  Did your movie "13 Hours" mention anything about this?
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 297
Re: Trump... 2016/06/18 05:06:18 (permalink)
He's got as much chance of winning as Pat Paulsen did in 1968.  He's a total dousche.

Dim Mak
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/18 05:13:13 (permalink)
D-nymph
Dim Mak
I can't wait to see what kind of VP pick this NYC blowhard comes up with. 

Maybe his son! 

It'll probably be some right wing military has-been that's 12 steps to the right of Attila the Hun, like when George Wallace chose General Curtis Lemay, the guy that George C Scott parodied in Dr Strangelove or the former POW that Ross Perot picked.   Maybe he'll pick Jesse Ventura or Oliver North or Ted Fargin Nugent.   Any of those guys would get the Trumpeteers' ****s all puckered with patriotism.
post edited by Dim Mak - 2016/06/18 05:16:58
woodnickle
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8325
Re: Trump... 2016/06/18 09:03:36 (permalink)
watch the movie

FishinGuy
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2008
Re: Trump... 2016/06/18 09:04:56 (permalink)
Mikastorm
watch "13 Hours"....Stupid if you vote for the witch
You do realize that movie is BASED on a true story. And right wing propaganda, right?
FishinGuy
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2008
Re: Trump... 2016/06/18 09:07:29 (permalink)
What am I saying. I haven't eaten bacon since the last time I watched Charlotte's Web. ..
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/18 14:18:55 (permalink)
rsquared

I know quite a few people who were ardent Obama supporters, who have covered the Obama/Biden bumper stickers with Trump ones.

Yeah sure, you know quite a few Obama supporters who now have Trump stickers.  Tell me, were they all in some mental hospital together and someone accidently gave them all too much phenobarbital?
post edited by Dim Mak - 2016/06/18 15:19:23
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2226
Re: Trump... 2016/06/18 14:30:01 (permalink)
Dim Mak
rsquared

I know quite a few people who were ardent Obama supporters, who have covered the Obama/Biden bumper stickers with Trump ones.

Yeah sure, you know quite a few Obama supporters who are now have Trump stickers.  Tell me, were they all in some mental hospital together and someone accidently gave them all too much phenobarbital?

You have your opinions, others have their's. Guess that's what makes the world go round.
As Rodney King was wont to say "Can't we all just get along?"
post edited by bigfoot - 2016/06/18 15:13:52

"We should take as a maxim never to be surprised at current difficulties no more than at a passing breeze, because with patience we shall see them disappear. Time changes everything."
St. Vincent de Paul 
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2852
Re: Trump... 2016/06/18 14:33:44 (permalink)
Dim Mak

Tell me, were they all in some mental hospital together and someone accidently gave them all too much phenobarbital?

Yeah, that's what caused them to vote for Obama twice.  
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/18 15:21:46 (permalink)
bigfoot
Dim Mak
rsquared

Yeah sure, you know quite a few Obama supporters who are now have Trump stickers.  Tell me, were they all in some mental hospital together and someone accidently gave them all too much phenobarbital?

You have your opinions, others have their's. Guess that's what makes the world go round.
As Rodney King was wont to say "Can't we all just get along?"

Classical Trump,  I know lots of Mexicans, Mexicans just love me.  I have lots of Black people, they love me too.   I talk to them all the time, they all love me.  
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8303
Re: Trump... 2016/06/19 20:50:32 (permalink)
Dim Mak
rsquared

Yeah sure, you know quite a few Obama supporters who now have Trump stickers.  Tell me, were they all in some mental hospital together and someone accidently gave them all too much phenobarbital?

There are a TON of Obama voters that are embarrassed/disappointed they voted for him.  As others have noted on this site, many of his key campaign topics have yet to see any sort of meaningful legislation.  Same political rhetoric they all do to get in office and don't deliver.  Many were fooled by Obama with the whole "hope" BS, many fooled twice.  I will defend Obama from the flat out lies on this site from morons that just repeat flat out falsehoods that their programmers tell them.  To cheer-lead for a flat out failure of a leader, is not in the cards for me.  I don't know any Obama supporters that have Trump stickers, but many are looking for any reason NOT to vote for Hillary.  The GOP isn't doing them any favors though.
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/19 21:45:46 (permalink)
Porktown
Dim Mak
rsquared

There are a TON of Obama voters that are embarrassed/disappointed they voted for him.  As others have noted on this site, many of his key campaign topics have yet to see any sort of meaningful legislation......  

And what do you suppose is the reason for lack of meaningful legislation when you have a House and Senate that won't even take the time to vote on a Supreme Court appointment vacancy created a year before his term ends?   That entire congress, Senate especially needs a good enema. 
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/20 09:53:20 (permalink)
No finger pointing at Congress needed on campaign finance reform.  Just google it and see that the progressive/liberal groups are at the front of wondering why no action in 8 years, not blaming Congress for standing in the way.  Campaign finance reform was one of his hot topic issues that won a lot of his support.  Instead, he just gave lip service, and accepted the money from those he was talking against...  The same topic that both Sanders and Trump have been the loudest proponents of.  Clinton is a clear big money puppet.  Sanders is a social democrat, some great views, some scary views when it comes to economics/taxes needed to fund programs.  I could clearly see how many that agree with his stance on campaign finance, but not with many other issues, could be attracted to Trump.  If Trump would just shut up, he'd have almost twice the support...  Clinton's lip service is to overturn Citizen's United, but is the biggest user of it, anyone with a brain can see that is a complete lie.  So, going back to what Rsquared said, it is very easy to see many Obama supporters going to Trump, if that was one of their largest concerns.  Looking at polling, most of Trump's support comes from those that don't trust our politicians, many don't trust as they feel they are puppets of campaign contributors.

I was fooled by Obama's campaign rhetoric the first time around.  I don't have any Trump stickers, but would love one of those awesome hats.  If the guy would just shut his mouth, and put together an attractive cabinet, I could see many that had Obama pull the carpet from under them, support him.  I can't see him doing either, as it likely isn't in the contract between he and the Clintons.

CNN - Wednesday - 9PM

Probably won't be as good as this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uAZ1XoveTI 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/20 11:40:44 (permalink)
Is it Trump sounding like a broken record or possibly the news media making it appear as if that is the case.  Trump, like the other candidates, has held hundreds of rally's across our country.  Unless one can attend a rally and hear the full speech, most will see only what the news media wants us to see, and hear.  Hour after hour, it's the same story with only the anchor person and "talking heads" changing.

The media has nothing to report until the conventions and probably won't have much more then their own fodder, after that.

Neither campaign is going to expose their game plan too soon, good grief that would be a a step toward political suicide. However, the media will continue trying to force the candidates into exposing anything the media can spin and proclaim "breaking news"!!!!!  

No secrete Trump doesn't like the news media and it's no secrete the news media can't deal with, not being able to control Trump.

I should also like to point out, the amount of money being spent by the candidates and the planned budget(s) expected to be spent in the general election.  Where does Hillary get the billion plus dollars she says will be needed to stay in this election?  Might this be her last hope in defeating Trump; she has more money and further proof, money controls our country?

Still wondering how some of you folks feel about Bill Clinton serving as a Supreme Court Justice?

As for blaming our congress for Mr. Obama's poor ratings........ really?

********************************************************************************************************

BREAKING NEWS.......................

Trump "FIRES" Lewandowski and the talking heads say the reasons are..............................

"Good grief" !!!!!!!!!  lmao
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/06/20 11:48:18

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

tippecanoe
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1451
Re: Trump... 2016/06/20 13:53:39 (permalink)
"Still wondering how some of you folks feel about Bill Clinton serving as a Supreme Court Justice?"

Why, is that Trump's nominee?

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1227
Re: Trump... 2016/06/20 14:08:48 (permalink)
I thought he would be more for Hillary after announcing Bernie as VP. I was going to vote for WasteManagement but they can't get on the ticket because of too much trash!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/20 15:00:05 (permalink)
tippecanoe
"Still wondering how some of you folks feel about Bill Clinton serving as a Supreme Court Justice?"

Why, is that Trump's nominee?

Nooooooo you big silly........  don't ya listen to the polls, haven't you heard, Hillary Clinton is beating "The Donald" and will be America's next president.

tippecanoe
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1451
Re: Trump... 2016/06/20 21:52:46 (permalink)
They are on the same team.
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/21 13:04:53 (permalink)
Imagine the phone rings at 6:00am. You're sound asleep, you turn over in bed and fumble around for the phone, wondering what day of the week it is. You mumble "Hello" into the phone half thinking you are still dreaming. A voice answers on the other end. It's Danny DeVito. He says "Guess who forking died last night?" You say "What?" He repeats "Guess who forking died last night?"
post edited by Dim Mak - 2016/06/21 13:08:46

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6701
Re: Trump... 2016/06/21 13:36:22 (permalink)
Is Trump's campaign nearly broke?  Out of money?  They had 1.3 million in cash to enter June.  LOL

http://www.nytimes.com/20...ney-campaign.html?_r=2
D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6701
Re: Trump... 2016/06/21 16:59:04 (permalink)
Trump is "self funding" his campaign alright!  If by "self funding" he means "giving myself money".  Paying family members, businesses he owns, etc!  LOL!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump%e2%80%99s-self-funding-includes-payments-to-family-and-companies/ar-AAhovaS?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U348DHP

Donald J. Trump regularly boasts that he is self-funding his presidential bid, but new campaign finance filings show that he is also shifting plenty of money back to himself in the process.

According to documents submitted to the Federal Election Commission, Mr. Trump, whose campaign has just $1.3 million cash on hand, paid at least $1.1 million to his businesses and family members in May for expenses associated with events and travel costs.

The presumptive Republican nominee is required by law to account for his spending this way to prevent his companies from making illegal corporate donations to his campaign. In 2015, about $2.7 million was paid to at least seven companies Mr. Trump owns or to people who work for his real estate and branding empire, repaying them for services provided to his campaign.

In May, the biggest ticket item was Mr. Trump’s use of the Mar-a-Lago Club, his Florida resort, which was paid $423,000. The campaign paid $350,000 to TAG Air for his private airplanes, $125,000 to Trump Restaurants, and more than $170,000 to Trump Tower, the Manhattan skyscraper that houses the campaign’s headquarters.

Mr. Trump’s family also profited from the campaign last month, with his son Eric’s Virginia wine business taking in about $1,300.
And Mr. Trump, who has said he will not take a salary if he is elected president, paid himself $3,085 in May.

Hillary Clinton, the presumptive Democratic nominee and Mr. Trump’s main rival this fall, took to Twitter on Tuesday to jab him over the expenditures. “What is Trump spending his meager campaign resources on?” she asked. “Why, himself, of course.”

DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4724
Re: Trump... 2016/06/24 13:27:02 (permalink)
Dim Mak
Porktown
Dim Mak
rsquared  I know quite a few people who were ardent Obama supporters, who have covered the Obama/Biden bumper stickers with Trump ones. 

There are a TON of Obama voters that are embarrassed/disappointed they voted for him.  As others have noted on this site, many of his key campaign topics have yet to see any sort of meaningful legislation......  

And what do you suppose is the reason for lack of meaningful legislation when you have a House and Senate that won't even take the time to vote on a Supreme Court appointment vacancy created a year before his term ends?   That entire congress, Senate especially needs a good enema. 

Don't blame the congress. Obama had the house and senate for two years and nothing, except ACA got through, and that only happened with some crafty use of rules.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/24 14:15:17 (permalink)
Same thing with welfare reform under Bozo W. Clown.  Each party needs to keep some of their talking points open for future elections.  Usually the very ones that every voter is looking to have solved...
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/26 13:39:18 (permalink)
All I can say is wait until election day when y'all will be asking yourselves, Holy landslide Batman, WTF happened?     Trump is a laughingstock.    
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2226
Re: Trump... 2016/06/26 13:45:56 (permalink)
Dim Mak
All I can say is wait until election day when y'all will be asking yourselves, Holy landslide Batman, WTF happened?     Trump is a laughingstock.    

Time will tell.

"We should take as a maxim never to be surprised at current difficulties no more than at a passing breeze, because with patience we shall see them disappear. Time changes everything."
St. Vincent de Paul 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/26 14:01:39 (permalink)
Speaking of laughingstock, ain't nobody gonna "Trump" the clown that's presently in office. 

Sometimes I even surprise myself...............

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1227
Re: Trump... 2016/06/26 15:47:11 (permalink)
I've  heard it all now! Hillary promise's to make the X files public if elected or was it Trump's taxes? I can't remember, hell I'm going fishing, besides I  have decided to write in the CEO's name from WasteManagement, figures he'll know how to deal with today's trash!
Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 9 of 430
Jump to: