Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 7 of 430
Author
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1064
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2016/05/14 14:13:31 (permalink)
Timachro
Come November, I think I'll vote "None of the Above"!

Doesn't matter its been decided a long time ago voting just makes you think you had a say!!!!
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 297
Re: Trump... 2016/05/14 15:47:43 (permalink)
Donald Trump's children
post edited by Dim Mak - 2016/05/14 15:50:03

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
smhj
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 116
Re: Trump... 2016/05/14 16:26:26 (permalink)
Dim Mak
Donald Trump's children

Thought we be all poor folks?? What's the story? Flip flopping?
genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2362
Re: Trump... 2016/05/14 18:39:06 (permalink)
old dog
gman, we go way back on these boards (rapala11-coldfront) and i know your as committed as i to certain issues.  i wasn't sure how trump was on guns, though i know he said he carried at times (?) and i do know that ''she'' is for even more controls.  now had he given to mother teresa i may look at him differently but beyond that, i won't budge either.  it is as you say.  had he been any other kind of person i may have or would have.  btw, he got caught in another flip flop today.  imo, he is as the rest of them.  i do wish we all had more options.

Rap!!...glad some of us Ole Dogs are still kickin'

I'm not concerned about Trump's 2A support  .
Anti legislation isn't  on his agenda ...I don't see anything coming from congress either if Hillary gets  erected  ...
we're still at war and the mood of  country isn't in favor of any new restrictive legislation...that won't change as long as there are enemy "in the wire" 

I'm not going to try to change any of the  Trump haters'  minds
They're "convinced" he's this, that or the other.

I will say much (not all but the majority)  of the anti Trump rhetoric is hyperbolic nonsense.
I'd also suggest the anti Trumpers are "hypersensitive" to anything and everything he's said or done in the last 30 years.
I think their anti feelings are so strong, they can't/won't be objective.
Not unlike the cueballs that think Obo is a Muslim purposely trying to ruin America, or the knuckleheads that thought Bush was a fascist dictator that would suspend elections in '08

so goes the Trump phenomenon too.
Rabid fanboys and haters alike ..one sees no evil and the other sees nothing but.
Neither is correct

I'll most certainly support/vote  Trump
Do I think he's perfect??...LOL, not by a longshot .
Do I think he's the best choice for genuine change for the better of this country  right now?...you betcha

I'll close with this..
something I  heard from a man I respect and admire (Dr Charles Stanley) ..
It  was  quite profound and "epiphany" like to me when I heard it

"very few people are as good OR AS BAD  as we perceive them to be"

..L.T.A.

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1227
Re: Trump... 2016/05/14 18:57:27 (permalink)
I see Dim Wits parents gave his computer privileges back! Time out use to be longer back in the day.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Trump... 2016/05/14 19:35:43 (permalink)
ICE NUT
 Doesn't matter its been decided a long time ago voting just makes you think you had a say!!!!

********************************************************************************************************

ICE NUT....... I wouldn't argue your point on a bet.    

But I do think Trump stepping through the door really knocked the socks off the establishment.  

My hope for the good of America, the voters (any party) continue to turn out and 'clean house', the senate too.

Big money can buy and control political candidates, America's voters can control whether they become and remain politicians.

Now for a quick question for the masses; is there really a difference, between the campaign platforms of  Clinton and Sanders? 

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2362
Re: Trump... 2016/05/14 19:50:05 (permalink)
old dog
ICE NUT
Timachro
Come November, I think I'll vote "None of the Above"!

bill, i am really beginning to think you are right.  good analysis.

it wasn't a spelling error when i posted "if Hillary gets erected"
same if it was Jeb, Marco and even Ted

THIS cycle caught them all by surprise though....BIG TIME
No one expected it, no one predicted it ..no one took him  seriously. (the Power Brokers, that is)
When it became apparent he was a real threat, they ALL (left, right and media)  consolidated a full blown non stop blitz to sabotage him  ..that continues and will continue til Nov 9

..L.T.A.

Dim Mak
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 297
Re: Trump... 2016/05/15 09:53:07 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Democrat, Republican, 3rd party, 4th party matters not.  We have the right (last I checked) as legal citizens to vote for whom we think will lead our country.

I'm (as, I am; right Scott?) not surprised to see how all parties try and manipulate the voters into thinking, they have to cast a ballot for the party nominee, during the general election.  Nor am I (or is it a'I, Scott?) surprised to find so many voters not understanding they can vote for a candidate belonging to another party.  Than (help me out here Scott(then vs than?)) there is those voters casting ballots by merely checking the "straight ticket" box at the top of of their ballot because they, have no idea of what is going on but they can say, "I voted".

The only candidate I would feel truly safe in voting for would have to walk on water but,  he is just too busy with other matters.

Old dog, I said a long time ago, Donald Trump has the capability to control the news media to his advantage.  Do you see his refusal to reveal the demands of the media, working?   This income tax hooey is creating a "media feeding frenzy"  and will provide the Clinton campaign with fodder to spew all the while, giving Trump free national TV coverage.

Did ya see the interview with George Stephanopoulos (wow, spell check ain't got that one in her banks) regarding Mr. Trump's income tax??

I believe you will have your (ummm, Scott; little help) wish and  Donald Trump will reveal the requested information when the time is right.

Even if ya don't like the "The Donald", the way he handles George Stephanopoulos (dang, got it twice! (how about a "atta boy", Scott)) has got to make ya giggle.

post edited by Dim Mak - 2016/05/15 09:54:18

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/15 13:39:57 (permalink)
Thank you so much Scott, i trust you are so overwhelmed and speechless to the point you require the use of a attachment,  indicating............  I have done gooder. 

Hey e'rbody............  I didn't but yinz can, feel free to look at the attachment,  Scott says I done gooder.   I'm sew happy.............

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/05/15 13:47:35

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6701
Re: Trump... 2016/05/16 15:07:17 (permalink)
During Trump's spat with Megyn Kelly last winter... He skipped that one debate to hold instead a fundraiser for veterans.  That fundraiser raised $6 million.  $3 million was given to a multitude of charities, another $3 million of that is still missing.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/5/10/1525082/-Donald-Trump-raised-6-million-for-veterans-groups-but-more-than-3-million-still-missing

His "advisor on Veterans' issues" (Al Baldasaro) says he's not sure where that money went and that locating it is "not high on his priorities list". 

http://www.aol.com/articl...harity-funds/21349538/

What a bunch of shytbags.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/17 14:37:46 (permalink)
I'm not sure about the 3 million but the other 3 million is sure more then the veterans got from say the Clinton foundation. Wounde Warriors has the same problem also,money taken in but not going totally were its supposed to!!! In fact id guess 3 million is more than the government gives to the veterans Ya think?????.I'm also sure the VFW, American Legion,Disabled American Vets have maybe the same issues.
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/17 15:33:55 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby crappiefisher 2016/05/17 15:48:24
ICE NUT
I'm not sure about the 3 million but the other 3 million is sure more then the veterans got from say the Clinton foundation. Wounde Warriors has the same problem also,money taken in but not going totally were its supposed to!!! In fact id guess 3 million is more than the government gives to the veterans Ya think?????.I'm also sure the VFW, American Legion,Disabled American Vets have maybe the same issues.

So, you are trying to say that because you support Trump and that some other groups may or may not do this or that, that this missing money is ok?

Really?

The post is not about the Clinton Foundation.  It is not about Wounded Warriors.  It is not about how much money vets donate to help other vets. 

It is about 6 million dollars that Trump collected from Americans who wanted to contribute to help veterans.  These people gave their money expecting it to go to where Trump said it would go.  Instead, they have 3 million dollars that are missing & Trump's guys can't be bothered to look for it.

If you want to talk Clinton Foundation, make a thread.  This post is about Trump, his obfuscation & deflecting of questions regarding the $3 million in donations that are gone & never made it to their destination.
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3674
Re: Trump... 2016/05/18 10:00:28 (permalink)
https://nonprofitquarterly.org/2016/03/09/why-the-lack-of-transparency-from-trump-on-his-veterans-fundraiser/

A snippet from the article that "could" offer some explanation to where some of the money is or is not:

"Adding to the confusion, the Post tried to account for exactly how some of these charities were receiving the donations. Donors like billionaire Carl Icahn and New York philanthropist Stewart Rahr personally gave major gifts totaling in the millions directly to the listed charities, while other donors gave donations through the Trump Foundation. For example, Keith David from the Task Force Dagger Foundation was among the groups that received a check for $50,000. However, the check came from the Stewart J. Rahr Foundation with an accompanying note from Trump. Rahr also contacted and provided the Fisher House Foundation with $100,000—again, making a mention of Trump in his note.

It’s possible that instead of having the money in hand at the time of the fundraiser, Trump’s $6 million total includes pledges from major donors or statements from those donors confirming their intent to give. As these donors may be directly giving donations to charities instead of going through the Trump Foundation, this could explain the lag in the donations being disbursed. The Trump Foundation may simply not have control over when these donations are given out. However, even if that is the case, there is no reason for the lack of transparency."

The $6 million figure touted by the Trump folks may include some of these "personal" donations, in totality.  The money may have never came into the Trump foundation directly so they would have no direct control over it and could not directly account for it.  
BUT, I do agree, a better accounting of the money could and should be done and explained.

I DO NOT think this money is being used for anything other than what the Trump team states it was going to be used for.  He has no need for it.

Slow accounting is the big culprit and it is not a top priority to them, obviously.  Full accounting may not be known until tax time, next year.

In the grand scheme of things, this is a minor issue, in my mind.  

4 years of Hillary is frightening and 4 years of Trump is somewhere near that description, too.....I think I will have to fish and hunt more and spend more quality time with the kids and not watch the news! 

bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2226
Re: Trump... 2016/05/18 10:59:32 (permalink)
People better stop and think. Yes, it is extremely important who gets elected as the next POTUS. In my opinion one of the maim reasons being is the Supreme Court. In the next 4 years there there will be at least 1 and perhaps as many as 3 vacancy that will need filled. Think about some of their recent rulings and pause and reflect how they would rule on issues if the court took a dramatic tilt to the left.  If you are satisfied with the direction the country is headed you will probably vote the D ticket. If you think the country is headed in the wrong direction, even if you don't particularly like the R ticket, my suggestion would be to hold your nose and vote for it anyway. Ask yourself if you are better off than you were 8 years ago, if the country carried less debt, if it was more respected worldwide, if the military was better funded and if the overall moral was better. The list goes on.

"We should take as a maxim never to be surprised at current difficulties no more than at a passing breeze, because with patience we shall see them disappear. Time changes everything."
St. Vincent de Paul 
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/18 11:13:16 (permalink)
I'm better off than I was 8 years ago.  A lot better.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/18 15:01:00 (permalink)
D-nymph
I'm better off than I was 8 years ago.  A lot better.

I'm happy for you D-nymph that your better off and I'm not too bad off either however a very large portion of the people of this country are not.If you have a good job with benefits and consider yourself lucky. Good middle class jobs are disappearing every day,companies are moving ,dropping benefits and pensions also.I do believe trump understands this and will try his best to stop it.I know Hillary will not she and her party are the problem!!!! Your gona get the 2fer(Hillary and bill) so nothing going to change.The supreme court is another major issue as eyes and gills said in his earlier post.# more liberal goof ball justices God help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really don't care for Trump either as a person but I'm tired of same old politicians doing the same old crap,its time for a change and Hillary is not change!!!
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8303
Re: Trump... 2016/05/18 19:02:43 (permalink)
The better off 8 years ago argument is a clear Obama/Democrat victory. We were on the verge of a depression when bozo the clown left office. Not saying Obama was the reason for the turn around, or bozo was the only factor in the economic meltdown. But, if you honestly think this country was better off 8 years ago, you are in a clear minority. Possibly, you could personally have been better off, again in the minority. Don't revise history either, don't look back 10-12 years. Most of us were better off then, financially, until the market decided to take half of our savings, 8 years ago. The market didn't do many favors last year either, but has been pretty strong the past few years.
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4724
Re: Trump... 2016/05/19 06:59:10 (permalink)
The company I used to work for has lost over 60% of its revenues in the last 3 years due to regulations directly attributed to this administration. I'm betting that none of the hundreds that were laid off ( btw, the first layoffs in the over 180 year history of the company, so it was a stable place people could work their entire career in a good middle class job) think they are better off. Same for the upstream suppliers that also made cuts because of a decline in business.

Their business used to be 80% domestic and 20% off shore. In the last 5 years, that has reversed.

Funny thing is that about half of the products they manufacture are suited for the "shovel ready" jobs that were appropriated for, but weren't as shovel ready as the President thought.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/19 07:57:02 (permalink)
^ congress has nothing to do with regulations that come from agencies that are headed by appointees of the President.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/19 08:44:33 (permalink)
DarDys
^ congress has nothing to do with regulations that come from agencies that are headed by appointees of the President.

You mean like the EPA...  ENDING PRESENT-DAY AMERICA!

How about the recent imposing of federal mandates threatening the withholding of monies if primary and secondary schools as well as colleges/universities, prohibit the boys and girls from using the same facilities like, showers and locker rooms?   

Dam why did I have to be born so early but hey; they say, it's never to late. Yeah baby, Barnard College sign me up!! 

bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2226
Re: Trump... 2016/05/20 09:06:05 (permalink)
Seems as we have two choices: bad and worse. Pick your poison.

"We should take as a maxim never to be surprised at current difficulties no more than at a passing breeze, because with patience we shall see them disappear. Time changes everything."
St. Vincent de Paul 
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/20 10:19:39 (permalink)
old dog
well, they approve these appointees, for one. oi and gas and coal industry, dardys? 

And who controlled congress when this administration came in?

Oil, gas, coal, mining, sand, aggregate, gypsum, iron ore, bauxite, just about anything that comes from the earth.

Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2852
Re: Trump... 2016/05/20 10:26:34 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
How about the recent imposing of federal mandates threatening the withholding of monies if primary and secondary schools as well as colleges/universities, prohibit the boys and girls from using the same facilities like, showers and locker rooms?   

This very issue right here is the first thing in this election cycle that has made me think I may hold my nose and vote for Trump, rather than a write in or third party.  As a dad of a 15 year old daughter, and 12 and 6 year old boys, there's nothing more disgusting to me than the thought of them having to share a locker room or shower facilities in school with someone of the opposite sex.  Whether the opposite sex is truly gender dysphoric or a pervert trying to play the system.  At the very least, this is government sanctioned sexual harassment.  I'd go much further than that in my description of it personally.    

However, I still haven't heard Trump address this other than to vaguely say that issues like this should be decided by state and local government, which is a baby step in the right direction.  Although he seems to lack a moral compass in his own past and on other social issues, it would be an easy thing for him to outright condemn this which I don't think he's done yet. I would think it's a pretty big issue with many of the voters he would need to help him win the presidency.   He seems to do things that are politically expedient, so I'm surprised I haven't seen anything where he addresses this more thoroughly.  
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/20 11:08:38 (permalink)
Remember when prayer in schools became a big issue and public schools where mandated to stop the action?  So sad our government placated to the demands of a few people and the "highly educated people" of our Supreme Court had no common sense or foresight in their decision making.

Those people responsible for stopping the open prayer didn't care it was about religion, they just wanted to destroy the morals of our society.  The destruction of any foundation begins with the smallest amount of erosion, if not stopped in time.

This latest decision and mandate by our government is just "another straw on the Camels back".

For some interesting thoughts;  will congress approve the appointment of Slick Willie Clinton to the Supreme Court if Hitlary gets elected?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/05/20 11:11:51

Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2852
Re: Trump... 2016/05/20 11:39:59 (permalink)
I knew that Trump had said that regarding restrooms.  Restrooms in private businesses are a separate issue in my mind.  Though I don't like the idea of a man having access to the same restroom as my wife or daughter in a private business, adults can choose which businesses to patronize if they are not comfortable with that. I imagine most of the gender dysphoric population that lives as the opposite sex has been doing that anyway.  It's not that I think the gender dysphoric are all, or even mostly, sexual predators - I imagine that most want to draw as little attention to themselves as possible - but my concern is a company like Target saying that anybody can use any restroom or changing room and they won't stop them.  I just think that's foolish and opens too many avenues for perverts and predators.  BTW, Target has lost $2.5 BILLION in stock value in roughly the past two months.  I've never shopped there anyway, and will continue to not shop there.  

Forcing it on our children in public schools in the areas of school in which they are most emotionally and physically vulnerable is another issue altogether.  As an athlete, I got somewhat used to idea of group showers because that was just part of the price of admission to play school sports.   I can remember though that even through high school, the horror for many kids having to change with underwear on in front of others.  From what I have heard from many of the women in my life, it's even worse for girls.  Like I said, putting the opposite sex in a locker room or shower area is nothing short of sexual harassment.  I'd go so far as to say it's emotional and sexual abuse.  

Even taking the moral and emotional aspects out of the discussion, it's unconstitutional and courts have ruled so in state and local cases in light of Title IX

It's the first time I've THOUGHT of POSSIBLY holding my nose and voting for Trump.  I imagine I'll probably come to my senses eventually and stick to my principles, but I'm very angry about this.  I doubt Trump cares much about it anyway but he could get my "maybe" meter a little higher if he took a strong stand on the issue of government forcing this on public schools.  

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/20 12:17:40 (permalink)
We all agree in one way or another that America's government, local, state and, federal is controlled by "BIG MONEY" so have yinz ever given consideration that laws are passed, in favor of competition controlling competition, with no consideration given to, selling America down the tubes???

There operates only one political party in the U.S. today and that is, "the political party" and they are all in bed together running a government; "for themselves and, by themselves". 

Until such things as delegates and the electoral college are removed from our election process "we the people" will never have a fair chance of having " a government for the people, by the people".

Now, if yinz don't mind, I wish to seek salvation in the solitude of, mowing my grass for the next 1.5 hours.  But I'll be back... 10-4?

God bless America and all who has served, keeping her free.   

tippecanoe
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1451
Re: Trump... 2016/05/20 13:24:21 (permalink)
Same cocaine, same stripper, different boobie. 

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/25 13:41:39 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/26 16:17:03 (permalink)
1,238 delegates thanks to N. Dakota...........  Get-r-Done Donald!!!   Don't let me down dude, I won't be able to take the brow beating from these guyz (they are relentless) over the next 8 () years.   LMAO just saw this on the internet................         The Daily Show (@TheDailyShow)

8 mins ago - View on Twitter

Trump officially secures enough delegates for GOP nom. Then immediately drops out. Just wanted to prove he could do it. 
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/05/26 22:20:51

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/06/02 12:32:57 (permalink)
Trump loses his PGA tournament as it moves to Mexico City.  LOL

From the article:
Trump signed a 10-year extension in 2013 to host the tournament, but the deal included an out-clause for the PGA Tour if the tournament failed to land a new sponsor after Cadillac chose not to renew their deal. The speculation has been that the event was having trouble landing a new sponsor because few companies can afford to sponsor a WGC event — that includes ponying up the $9.5 million in prize money — and the companies that can afford it don't want to be associated with Trump.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/...nbfcL&ocid=U348DHP
post edited by D-nymph - 2016/06/02 12:34:33
Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 7 of 430
Jump to: