Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 6 of 260
Author
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 332
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2016/05/10 12:38:11 (permalink)
Have you noticed that Trump no longer wears his white ice cream truck pants since someone informed him his sheet-stains were showing? 

Dim Mak
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/10 13:49:43 (permalink)
Actually it's "you're (you are) not losing it ......."

And no, I'm not.   I watch all my Trump rallies from home.   Kind of like the WWE crowd if you know what I mean.     "Why Donald, you sheat yourself! "
post edited by Dim Mak - 2016/05/10 13:52:55

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
outasync
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 657
Re: Trump... 2016/05/10 14:09:45 (permalink)
Sad thing is that by using his description of a trump supporter I believe he's voting for him
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/10 14:30:41 (permalink)
No but I'm sure you guys will ......    "Cletus, is he talkin about us?"

post edited by Dim Mak - 2016/05/10 14:56:47

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/10 20:02:11 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby crappiefisher 2016/05/10 22:14:45
If you guys really really wanna win the election for Trump I have the solution for it.   You will need to stuff the ballot boxes in those 7 battleground states I mentioned.   Now I don't literally mean stuff the ballot boxes because we all know that's illegal.  What I am saying is that we need to recruit about 5 million of you toothless fokkers from states that Trump will win comfortably.  PA is not one of them.  But WV definitely is and places like Alabama and Mississippi and Kentucky where Trump will lead comfortably.   You need to get 5 million of you toothless bass-turds from these various states where they floss their teeth with the confederate flag and have them move to these 7 battleground states and cast their vote in those battleground states.  Of course they would have to register to vote so you must act quickly. 
tippecanoe
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1487
Re: Trump... 2016/05/11 15:25:46 (permalink)
Dim Mak
Mostly when you see pics of Trump's Legion of Losers it looks like characters that stepped out of the movie set from Grapes of Wrath

Jim Lehey is Canadian, so I don't know why he was at the rally. 
D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7056
Re: Trump... 2016/05/11 16:04:49 (permalink)
old dog
couple of questions for trump supporters.  why won't he release his tax returns?  also, why does he question john mccain's heroism when he himself did not serve?  just curious.

I can't answer the first one. 

But I can the second:  Because he's an A-hole.
genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2305
Re: Trump... 2016/05/11 19:46:56 (permalink)
old dog
couple of questions for trump supporters.  why won't he release his tax returns?  also, why does he question john mccain's heroism when he himself did not serve?  just curious.

the tax thing isn't relevant 

the McCain thing was dreadful ..a  ****bag   comment for sure
McCain must of forgiven him though...cause he's supporting him

..L.T.A.
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/12 16:31:33 (permalink)
Trump's butler of 17 years believes Obama should have been killed by the US military.  Real classy fella, this one. 

http://thehill.com/blogs/...hould-have-been-killed
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8209
Re: Trump... 2016/05/12 21:27:50 (permalink)
"C'mon feller's" [as quoted from a red blooded uneducated white po boy] yinz can do better then this.

Don't ya think tax records for politicians would be required by law if it wasn't for, politicians making the laws?

As for the comment about John McCain, I was surprised....... well, disappointed to say the least.  But how is it, every time it is revealed that our military veterans continue to be treated so poorly (many not getting needed treatment) at VA hospitals Mr. McCain pops-up with the same rhetoric about investigating the problems?  

Why do our veterans (all hero's in my book) need go to a "VA" hospital instead of receiving treatment at a public facility?  Let's see, because the public facilities do not have properly trained personnel to meet the needs of America's Best?  

As for Trump's butler of 17 years, yeah pretty stupid  nasty comment but, there is that thingy called "Freedom of Speech" and like the rest of us when we hear insulting remarks, we "take it with a grain of salt" and "consider the source".

Last but not least, I expect most if not all, yinz have heard of the new information pertaining to Mrs. Clinton and her stand on equal rights for women?   It is said, the "Clinton Foundation", enjoys paying it's female employees 38% less than their male counterparts.   Sorry I don't have any other information, at this time, as I have not had a chance to hear Mrs. Clinton's rebuttal if in fact; she has finished investigating the matter.   But personally, I think it is funny as hell!     Ummm, sorry, got caught in the moment!

Respectfully Submitted,

Your Friend and Mine.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/12 22:13:47 (permalink)
@Old dog,

The same way we have had to trust others who have held the position of "President of the United States", no one I've ever voted for could "throw the first stone".

I'm aware of your stance on Mrs. Clinton.

Read about McCain calling for many things to change with the VA and, read and, read and, read and still reading.   I'll never question John McCain's dedication, contributions nor his suffering as a Vietnam Vet.   However, lately, as a politician.................

You will have to enlighten me regarding "The Donalds" marital affairs, but keep in mind "The Bill's" involved being the highest ranking official of America and it took place in the greatest symbol of the world.  I find that to be totally disrespectful to the White House and the American people.  As for Bill being unfaithful to his wife, welllllllllll I ain't even going there!

As for the wages, Mrs. Clinton is running a platform claiming to fight for women's rights which includes equal pay.  I'm not saying it's true but if so, wouldn't you say she is misleading the very people that strongly support her?

Not overlooking any "dirt" on Trump, and as for a third party candidate I wouldn't rule that possibility out either, but tell me neighbor, who the hell ya gonna find that can "throw the first stone"?

As always, I enjoy a good debate, and it's even more fun when I'm debating with another 'red blooded uneducated American po boy".

Take care.

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/05/12 22:26:51

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

outasync
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 657
Re: Trump... 2016/05/12 22:29:41 (permalink)
The donald cheated on his first wife while she was pregnant with who was to become his second wife.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/12 23:09:33 (permalink)
                                                                   Right you are....................

First wife

Second Wife

And he said, the affair is fair game to the press...............

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/05/12 23:13:09

DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4041
Re: Trump... 2016/05/13 08:09:03 (permalink)
Not defending Trump on the tax return thing, but last I looked the only actual requirements to be eligible for the office of President was being a natural citizen and 35 years of age. Tax returns are not required. And no, that isn't a birther stance against anyone.

But let's be honest. If Trump released his tax returns, does anyone really think, especially those that can't do their own taxes with a single or a few revenue streams (like the media talking heads that will cherry pick this or that, like they do with Biden's cheapness on charity contributions) would even have an inkling of what they were reading? I doubt it. It probably takes 100's of accountants working full time to prepare them and folks that have to use a tax preparer with a single W-2 and a few deductions wouldn't have a clue except where someone pointed out something that might be a possible "gotcha" moment on the news cycle - true or not.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4041
Re: Trump... 2016/05/13 10:35:07 (permalink)
A understand the concern with the bankruptcy thing bring an issue in people's minds, but it should not be. Again, not defending Trump, but these were not personal bankruptcies, but business ones. Most businesses fail, resulting in bankruptcy. He had four out of hundreds fail, resulting in single digit failure rate.

If not for the bailout, how many huge businesses would have been bankrupt?

Further, it is the House of Representstives that control the power of the purse because all appropriations must be passed there. The President proposes a budget, but can't spend dime one without congressional approval.

This makes those bankruptcies a non meaningful argument, but simply negative talking points that can be squeezed into headlines and media sound bites.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1112
Re: Trump... 2016/05/13 10:55:54 (permalink)
All these post have their good and bad points but it all boils down to one thing," Politicians are the same as one else on their first date, they'll lie, cheat, steal and tell that pretty young thing any thing she wants to hear and then after they succecc not even a call back.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1112
Re: Trump... 2016/05/13 11:31:20 (permalink)
Hey, old dog before you run off did you find that book yet??
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/13 12:01:09 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

As for Trump's butler of 17 years, yeah pretty stupid  nasty comment but, there is that thingy called "Freedom of Speech" and like the rest of us when we hear insulting remarks, we "take it with a grain of salt" and "consider the source".

What is "the source" that you are considering?

Indeed, freedom of speech, he has it, we all do.  Sometimes a person says dumb stuff & the rest of us are free to think he's an idiot for doing so.  Other times people's freedom of speech lands them an investigation from the Secret Service.  I'm sure it was worth it, however.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/...nbcA1&ocid=U348DHP
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/13 12:02:48 (permalink)
Democrat, Republican, 3rd party, 4th party matters not.  We have the right (last I checked) as legal citizens to vote for whom we think will lead our country.

I'm (as, I am; right Scott?) not surprised to see how all parties try and manipulate the voters into thinking, they have to cast a ballot for the party nominee, during the general election.  Nor am I (or is it a'I, Scott?) surprised to find so many voters not understanding they can vote for a candidate belonging to another party.  Than (help me out here Scott(then vs than?)) there is those voters casting ballots by merely checking the "straight ticket" box at the top of of their ballot because they, have no idea of what is going on but they can say, "I voted".

The only candidate I would feel truly safe in voting for would have to walk on water but,  he is just too busy with other matters.

Old dog, I said a long time ago, Donald Trump has the capability to control the news media to his advantage.  Do you see his refusal to reveal the demands of the media, working?   This income tax hooey is creating a "media feeding frenzy"  and will provide the Clinton campaign with fodder to spew all the while, giving Trump free national TV coverage.

Did ya see the interview with George Stephanopoulos (wow, spell check ain't got that one in her banks) regarding Mr. Trump's income tax??

I believe you will have your (ummm, Scott; little help) wish and  Donald Trump will reveal the requested information when the time is right.

Even if ya don't like the "The Donald", the way he handles George Stephanopoulos (dang, got it twice! (how about a "atta boy", Scott)) has got to make ya giggle.

FishinGuy
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2037
Re: Trump... 2016/05/13 12:03:19 (permalink)
old dog
he talks of bringing jobs back to this country yet his own lines are made off shore.  he has flip flopped so many times that i am now confused as to what he stands for.  i respect your loyalty to your party and wish that i had one, but i have no idea where trump's loyalties lie.  i do not trust the man.  he intimidates, he bullies and he insults but he is not what this country needs as a leader.  
This is about what has me leary of him. The fact that he has so many swooning over him is kind of terrifying. He's on both sides of every issue. There are glaring examples that he has been on the other side of just about every issue he is running on. If you read the right articles and quotes, he's every bit as liberal as Hilary. Then you could read a separate group of articles and quotes, and come to the conclusion that he's the next Adolf Hitler. I certainly can't get behind a guy I can't even get a little bit of a read on.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/13 12:26:21 (permalink)
D-nymph
BeenThereDoneThat.

What is "the source" that you are considering?

Indeed, freedom of speech, he has it, we all do.  Sometimes a person says dumb stuff & the rest of us are free to think he's an idiot for doing so.  Other times people's freedom of speech lands them an investigation from the Secret Service.  I'm sure it was worth it, however.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/...nbcA1&ocid=U348DHP

The source of the quote D-nymph, the source of the quote.  

As for the investigation from the Secrete Service, what better way to set an example, to gag others from exercising their freedom of speech?  Just another example of the "double standards" we are forced to live by.

I'm not condoning the butler's remark by any means, it was stupid and uncalled for but who knows why, a person makes the statements they do?   Take me for example........  ummm never mind, that!!

Maybe the Butler wants fired by Trump so he doesn't have to worry about becoming Chief of Staff?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/05/13 12:28:19

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/13 12:42:55 (permalink)
Old Dog I didn't direct the party affiliations at you, I am saying a candidates party affiliation should not be the sole reason for casting a ballot in their favor, as so many voters do.

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/13 12:45:17 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

The source of the quote D-nymph, the source of the quote.  

As for the investigation from the Secrete Service, what better way to set an example, to gag others from exercising their freedom of speech?  Just another example of the "double standards" we are forced to live by.

Not a double standard at all.  People seem to have this distorted notion that "freedom of speech" means people can say whatever they want, whenever they want, then when others judge those comments respond with "freedom of speech!!!".  Freedom of Speech does not, nor has it ever meant "Freedom from the consequences of what one says". 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/13 12:47:27 (permalink)
Old Dog, I thought you were finished with this board and going fishing?

I knew ya couldn't resist................  he hee!

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/13 12:59:44 (permalink)
D-nymph
Not a double standard at all.  People seem to have this distorted notion that "freedom of speech" means people can say whatever they want, whenever they want, then when others judge those comments respond with "freedom of speech!!!".  Freedom of Speech does not, nor has it ever meant "Freedom from the consequences of what one says". 

Wish it could be one of those rare occasions where we agree on a subject, but when it comes to double standards, I can't.  Probably just the way I see and understand the term.  Maybe it's how the consequences are handed out? 

genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2305
Re: Trump... 2016/05/13 18:03:15 (permalink)
old dog
  every presidential candidate has released his tax returns for transparency, why not trump?

cause you know and I  know as well  it won't change your mind ..
no matter WHAT's in it the anti-Trumpers will still be such.
The anti's and  opposition party will use something/anything to make political hay of

most people believe what the "want" to believe regardless
be it Obo as a Muslim or Bush as a fascist ...doesn't matter

Trump could of gave all his money to Mother Teresa...the anti's and political opposition would say he hates Baptists and supports India more than America 

You know it, and I know it

..L.T.A.
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2674
Re: Trump... 2016/05/13 20:08:41 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Old Dog I didn't direct the party affiliations at you, I am saying a candidates party affiliation should not be the sole reason for casting a ballot in their favor, as so many voters do.

U a ??
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/13 22:24:44 (permalink)
crappiefisher
BeenThereDoneThat.

U a ??

Does it matter what my affiliation?  I split my ticket and vote for the person I feel will head a government, for the people, by the people.

However, if you are interested in knowing my choice for the next President of the US, I'm leaning toward Donald Trump.

Can my mind be changed, of course, just as soon as a candidate that throws their hat into the ring who can walk on water and, cast the first stone.

My opinion of all, present and past politicians, their party affiliations, once elected, no longer matters and it becomes "scratch my back; scratch your back" and screw America.

I gotta go with the person who funds his own primary campaign, doesn't care if the "power money" supports him in the general election, isn't afraid of "political correctness" and calls Elizabeth Warren a "ineffective senator" and "goofy."    C'Mon ya gotta admit he has the balls and IMHO "The Donald" will get-r-done.

On another note...........

Trumps says he will release his tax info in do time, but for those interested of knowing what other candidates were doing tax wise, please enjoy the info that can be found at: http://www.taxhistory.org/www/website.nsf/web/presidentialtaxreturns.

I would be interested in knowing, after having studied the above information, how many voters would change their minds of how they voted for listed individuals, based on the tax returns?

For the record, I never gave any of Donald Trump's TV programs one second of my time, not one!

Last but not least, how yinz feel about Mr. Obama, ramming a law that will let opposite sex students enter the lavatories and shower rooms of each other, in our schools?  I believe his tax returns along with that of his wife, are in order.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/14 08:01:57 (permalink)
old dog
''who knows why, a person makes the statements they do?   Take me for example........  ummm never mind, that!!''

finally, honesty and transparency....lol.  a real man can say he's inserted his foot in his mouth......i've tasted shoe leather quite often.

*******************************************************************************************************

I don't often let my mouth overload my brain()  but when I do; I prefer Black Bird Pye.

http://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/cast-iron-chef/cooking-crow-meat-recipe-blackbird-pie

I like this particular recipe because it includes plenty of .................. pictures!!

Also, I sure wish you well and hope those shingles clear up real soon buddy.  Going on five weeks, friend I can't imagine me dealing with that.  Quit screwing  around and get well!
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/05/14 08:43:21

Timachro
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1174
Re: Trump... 2016/05/14 10:34:09 (permalink)
Come November, I think I'll vote "None of the Above"!

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 6 of 260
Jump to: