Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 266
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8349
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2016/04/27 12:37:06 (permalink)

"The Donald" has entered the building and is now on national news, delivering his Foreign Policy Plan!

I gotta go.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2305
Re: Trump... 2016/05/05 17:55:52 (permalink)
D-nymph
None of your business, so no, you can't ask and it's rather impolite to do so.  Obviously it's not Trump, nor have I voted for a R or D in any of the last 4 presidential elections.

I haven't since '84
Most often the Libertarian, (if anyone cares) other than Ross's first run

I'm voting for the carnival barker this year...He's JUST the azzhole we need right now
(if anyone cares)...

..L.T.A.
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 332
Re: Trump... 2016/05/07 09:20:35 (permalink)
Most of Trump’s constituency consists of millions of poorly-educated, angry white men who enjoy Mr. Trump’s hostility toward immigrants, his coarseness toward women and his belittling of opponents.  These are the pizzed-off guys whose education stopped at the 12th grade who drive around in their pickup trucks, their dashboard radios tuned to right-wing false prophets like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Mark Levin who tell their “conservatives” what to think and how to vote and who to hate.  Getting by financially but not sharing much of the economic recovery, they go from lousy job to lousy job—sometimes holding two at a time.  They are at the bottom of the economic food chain and have been there all during the Bush years and the Obama years and will be there no matter who is elected president in 2016.    They are the “low hanging fruit” as Trump likes to call them.    When you ask them to elaborate on why they say Obama is a Muslim or a communist or how he’s ruined America all you usually get is a double digit IQ stare and some shoulder shrugging and maybe a poor attempt at a soft shoe shuffle.   You see this empty speechless look on many of their faces when the mentally challenged Trump followers are asked to expound upon their views.   They have certain names they like to call us when challenged like Libtard, F***tard or Retard.   They’re the flunkies that are working in a dead-end $8/hour job yet questioning everyone else’s mental capacity,  unwilling to accept any personal accountability for their own economic status, it’s Obama’s fault, Washington’s fault, the Libtard’s fault or anyone who doesn’t make it rain $20 bills on them. 
post edited by Dim Mak - 2016/05/07 09:22:39
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/07 10:04:26 (permalink)
So where is your place in life Dim Mak,  given that you have a life?

GO............  DONALD!!!!!!!!!     

Supported by a uneducated, retired, debt free red neck; living in his own home on his own land enjoying life, to it's fullest. 

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/05/07 10:27:04

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/07 19:57:03 (permalink)
Dim Mak
Most of Trump’s constituency consists of millions of poorly-educated, angry white men who enjoy Mr. Trump’s hostility toward immigrants, his coarseness toward women and his belittling of opponents.  These are the pizzed-off guys whose education stopped at the 12th grade who drive around in their pickup trucks, their dashboard radios tuned to right-wing false prophets like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Mark Levin who tell their “conservatives” what to think and how to vote and who to hate.  Getting by financially but not sharing much of the economic recovery, they go from lousy job to lousy job—sometimes holding two at a time.  They are at the bottom of the economic food chain and have been there all during the Bush years and the Obama years and will be there no matter who is elected president in 2016.    They are the “low hanging fruit” as Trump likes to call them.    When you ask them to elaborate on why they say Obama is a Muslim or a communist or how he’s ruined America all you usually get is a double digit IQ stare and some shoulder shrugging and maybe a poor attempt at a soft shoe shuffle.   You see this empty speechless look on many of their faces when the mentally challenged Trump followers are asked to expound upon their views.   They have certain names they like to call us when challenged like Libtard, F***tard or Retard.   They’re the flunkies that are working in a dead-end $8/hour job yet questioning everyone else’s mental capacity,  unwilling to accept any personal accountability for their own economic status, it’s Obama’s fault, Washington’s fault, the Libtard’s fault or anyone who doesn’t make it rain $20 bills on them. 

Dim, how old are you and how long have you lived in this country?

thanks

..L.T.A.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/07 20:25:45 (permalink)
Dim Mac did ya find your comment ready to "copy and Paste" while trolling, other forums or, just get it off of the MSNBC web sight?

Meatball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 470
Re: Trump... 2016/05/07 23:44:38 (permalink)
Dim Mak

Sounds like an angry unionized democrat government worker or the clerk at the dollar store. I don't think the majority of trump supporters are what you described. The majority don't want Hillery or the majority of what we have had. And just to make you feel better, I make more than 8 bucks an hour, my truck doesn't have an am radio, and lowlifes want $20's raining on them to do nothing cause its always somebody elses fault they ain't worth crap after the amount the taxpayer pays to educate them.. No wonder heroin is an epidemic in our state, personal responsibility is gone. He is stirring the pot, others haven't. MAYBE, it will make a difference. Others haven't.

"I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up, that is the best they are going to feel all day"
                 -- Frank Sinatra
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/09 01:34:33 (permalink)
I don’t mind people supporting Donald Trump.  If they want to vote for him for any positive qualities they feel he might have, that’s ok with me.    But I’m a little tired of these same people declaring that my President is a Muslim, a terrorist, a liar, born in Kenya, about to be impeached, a Libtard…the insults go on and on and they only prove one’s ignorance and upbringing.  At the same time the claims that Hillary is a criminal because 4 men died during her watch as SOS when 50+ people died at embassies around the world during the Bush years are just as bad.   In other words if you don't have something factual then who is filling your heads with sheat?      If you want to label possibly the best representative of the Middle Class since Kennedy with these insults then don’t be too ticked off if you are suddenly labeled as uneducated, low-income, low-IQ, high-school dropout, low hanging fruit, trailer trash, low-lifer, Klansmen without robes, white trash or all of the above.    67 & 67 Retired. Only was in a union for about 18 months of my life.  
post edited by Dim Mak - 2016/05/09 01:38:32
genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/09 06:05:39 (permalink)
Dim Mak
    But I’m a little tired of these same people declaring that my President is a Muslim, a terrorist, a liar, born in Kenya, about to be impeached, a Libtard…the insults go on and on and they only prove one’s ignorance and upbringing.  At the same time the claims that Hillary is a criminal because 4 men died during her watch as SOS when 50+ people died at embassies around the world during the Bush years are just as bad. 

were you just  as upset when the left was doing the same to Bush?
you know, "cowboy, fascist, dumb/retarded, and whole host of other derogatory labels?

to be honest, I don't see any difference in the rhetoric from either side

and for the record, I consider Bush and Obo as the two worst presidents in my lifetime .
Followed closely by Johnson, Nixon and Carter (though I'll give Carter some props for being a man of integrity)..his policy was just terrible
Same Bush actually..not a "bad" man ..his  decisions were disastrous though

In other words if you don't have something factual then who is filling your heads with sheat? 

I'll ask the same .
Because all the rhetoric you spouted about Trump supporters came from the left's talking points .

If you want to label possibly the best representative of the Middle Class since Kennedy with these insults then don’t be too ticked off if you are suddenly labeled as uneducated, low-income, low-IQ, high-school dropout, low hanging fruit, trailer trash, low-lifer, Klansmen without robes, white trash or all of the above.

You think Obo and Hillary are the best since JFK??
I consider Obo a black Jimmy Carter (uber lib)  minus Jimmy's principled integrity.
Obo's  policy has been terrible for the  country, he lacks leadership and has done nothing but divide us.

I consider Hillary the typical corrupt power hungry career politician in the tank with the corporations/banks/power brokers of the world.
I think she's a snake ....and a wolf in sheep's clothing

as far as derogatory Trump  labels ....I don't care about that.
I'm a 58 yr old streetwise hardazz and not the least bit insecure.
 and I've been called worse   

67 & 67 Retired. Only was in a union for about 18 months of my life.  

thanks

vote Trump
Give your grandkids a chance instead of electing the same ole corrupt bullchit that is our gov left and right

.L.T.A.
post edited by genieman77 - 2016/05/09 06:08:19
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 638
Re: Trump... 2016/05/09 07:21:15 (permalink)
DIM MAK, Maybe you should change you screen name to DIM WIT if you believe even half of your post!!!!! The trump supporters I associate with including myself are highly educated way beyong 12th grade, are financially secure never lived in a trailer. I can give you many reasons I'm a trump supporter without the blank stare you suggest. here is a couple,I love immigrants just don't like the illegal ones is there something about illegal u don't understand I'd try to explain it to you but I dont't think it would matter. Don't like murdering babies and call it a choice its a baby not a choice!!!!!.We are being screwed by China and others and I'm just plain tired of the same old same old politicians just to name a few but that's just for starters.
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6712
Re: Trump... 2016/05/09 08:57:47 (permalink)
Dim Mak
Most of Trump’s constituency consists of millions of poorly-educated, angry white men who enjoy Mr. Trump’s hostility toward immigrants, his coarseness toward women and his belittling of opponents.  

I think the only thing incorrect about this statement is "most".  This constituency is definitely behind Trump, and there are hundreds of articles and polls supporting this.  But the past few primaries are showing a shift in support to many other Americans.  The more he starts showing his policies, the more support I believe he will gain.  Like most elections, I tend to go with the lesser evil.  

Here is my view...  As we all know, this will sway no one.

Trump as President -

Positives - Smokin hot wife.  SNL will have at least 4 years of great material.  A glimmer of hope of campaign finance reform.  Pure entertainment any time you turn on CNN/FoxNews, ect.  Pizzed off "conservative base".  Smokin hot daughters (daughter in laws).  Smokin hot wife.  He does seem to speak the most rhetoric about strengthening our industrial sector.  Whether he will follow through with some of his over the top threats, or at least get us on a better playing field, I tend to believe that this is something he believes in.  A glimmer of hope that something different may work.

Negatives - He has a temper and will have nuclear weapons at his finger tips.  Many are reporting (including Robert Gates and campaign advisers), if he has an idea in his head, he will not listen to his staff.  Hopefully as President, he will understand that his advisers are to be listened to.  Even though not owned by Wall St., he is a career businessman.  He owes many favors, as that is how you become a very successful businessman.  His policies will be just as shaped by this as the career politicians.  Most of his policies are very incomplete, more rhetoric and no actual plans.

Hillary as President - 

Positives - experience.  Detailed in her planning (although disagree with much of it).

Negatives - She is a career politician.  She is owned by Wall St.  Pant suits.  Won't have coverage of Trump's wife or daughters.  $15 minimum wage and oppressive inflation.  Detailed in her planning (although disagree with much of it).  GOP in Congress hate her, and would be a complete stale mate again, like it has been since I have been alive...
D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7056
Re: Trump... 2016/05/09 11:44:19 (permalink)
old dog
since everyone is entitled to an opinion and has seem to expressed it, here's mine:

as of the last few days trump has again changed positions on issues.  now he is for upping the minimum wage and he is going to raise taxes on the rich, instead of lowering them for everyone.  he has doe this on so many issues which leads me to believe that he has no idea whatsoever the issues in front of him.  

porktown, hillary owned by wall street?  most definitely.  she is bought and paid for.  

lesser of two evil?  both are equal.  we are in a world of trouble if either of these gain the white house.  one has absolutely no idea, not even geographic locations or domestic and foreign policy and the other will use these both to the benefit of those who prop her up.

what really bothers me more than these two is that the voting public cannot see either for what they really are.  trump is owned by no one for sure, he's an independent man who fears no one, not even the law.  bankruptcy four times?  what will he do to our fragile economic system?  calling bill a cheater and womenizer yet he can be called the same and will be in due time.   bringing jobs back here?  his own labeled merchandise is made overseas.  and there is so much more.

bill clinton was owned by wall street and hillary has knowledge and backing of the same 'darkness'.  we don't even have to go on beyond this.  she hasn't a clue as to the needs of the middle class.  it will be the same old song and dance.

i refuse to support either of these scoundrels.  i only hope either a viable candidate makes a late appearance or that american voters open their eyes and ears to see what is happening instead of embarrassing themselves further.  

sigh

There you go being all reasonable again. 
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/09 14:00:20 (permalink)
old dog

what really bothers me more than these two is that the voting public cannot see either for what they really are.  trump is owned by no one for sure, he's an independent man who fears no one, not even the law.  bankruptcy four times?  what will he do to our fragile economic system?  calling bill a cheater and womenizer yet he can be called the same and will be in due time.   bringing jobs back here?  his own labeled merchandise is made overseas.  and there is so much more.

bill clinton was owned by wall street and hillary has knowledge and backing of the same 'darkness'.  we don't even have to go on beyond this.  she hasn't a clue as to the needs of the middle class.  it will be the same old song and dance.

i refuse to support either of these scoundrels.  i only hope either a viable candidate makes a late appearance or that american voters open their eyes and ears to see what is happening instead of embarrassing themselves further.  

sigh

Well, last week trump hired former Goldman Sachs partner Steve Mnuchin as his national finance chairman.  You know, to take up the lead on national fundraising.  But, I thought BTDT told us that Trump was funding this all by his amazing uber-rich self?

Does it get much more "Wall Street" than a Goldman Sachs guy?  Y'all are being suckered, again.
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/09 14:14:55 (permalink)
doesn't matter nothing is gona get done neither canidates policies are going to pass a congress like we have but thank god we have it!!!! As for the nuclear botton it takes more than 1 person to launch them. Yes were being suckered but I know what Clinton would be like,just don't know about trump. This country is in trouble maybe not in us old guys lifetime but our kids and grandchildren?????? Its time for a change whether like it or not NO MORE Career Politicans
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/09 14:37:20 (permalink)
old dog
d-nymph, are you aware that ted cruz's wife was a managing director of goldman-sachs until he declared his candidacy?   you know, goldman-sachs, one of those banks that were too big to fail until bush and then the next guy bailed them out.  the same goldman-sachs that paid hillary between four and six thousand dollars to speak for a week at their headquarters.  the same goldman-sachs that started the economic recession that hurt so many of us in 2008.  so trump, clinton, and cruz have some common ground again.  

Yes, I am.  Which makes/made the "Hillary or Bernie are x y & z but Ted Cruz/Trump, yea, he's different!" arguments not worth... sheet.
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/09 15:27:49 (permalink)

We can argue the pluses and minus of both candidates (I can't believe that some **** above actually mentioned that he preferred Trump because of his hot wife.) but it's been pretty common knowledge since 2008 that no Republican (new age or old) is going to win a Presidential Election unless he can garner at least 50% of the Black vote and 50% of the Latino vote.  Romney found that out the hard way.  The country's demographics have changed.   White folks (compared to Latinos, Blacks and Asians) are the new minority.    Just go to a Trump rally and take a gander at the faces you see, scan the crowd and see if you can tell me where's Waldo, the Token Negro?  You tell me how Trump is going to pull it off?  Winning 60% of the fractured Republican Party vote is not like winning even 50% of the popular vote.  Most Trump supporters are losers whose lives suck.
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/09 15:42:01 (permalink)
The 2016 Election will have 7 battleground states ..... Florida, Virginia, New Hampshire, Iowa, Ohio, Colorado, Nevada.   The other 43 states will almost certainly go the same way they did in 2012.   Trump will win all of the remaining Romney states and Hillary will win all of the remaining Obama states.   Those 43 states were all decided by significant enough margins that very few campaign dollars will be spent there.  To gain a 270 majority of the Electoral Votes Hillary Ramrod Clinton only needs to win Florida and one other state.  Whereas Trump and his Legion of Losers will need almost a clean sweep or at least 6 out of 7.  In 2012 Obama won all 7 or these states although narrowly.    I can still see the look on Republican political pundit,****Morris's (and Romney's) face the night of the election wondering WTF happened.  I can still recall Karl Rove arguing with the girl on FoxNews when the call was made that put Ohio in Obama's column.   I don't think the butthole admitted until 24 hours later that Ohio and the election were lost.   Fact is it wasn't even close.   5 million votes and 126 Electoral Votes.
post edited by Dim Mak - 2016/05/09 16:29:29
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/09 16:08:37 (permalink)
Dim Mak

I can't believe that some **** above actually mentioned that he preferred Trump because of his hot wife.

You may want to retest your cognitive abilities if that blatant of sarcasm was missed.  You might be forced to vote Trump, by your own standard.

genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/09 19:26:15 (permalink)
Dim Mak
 Trump and his Legion of Losers

geeze-o-pete ...one minute  you're beeching about political  "name calling" ..presuming  it's because  it's directed at your ideological/political leanings and choices  
and then you do the same thing

Hypocrite much??

..L.T.A.
genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/09 19:36:45 (permalink)
Porktown
Dim Mak

I can't believe that some **** above actually mentioned that he preferred Trump because of his hot wife.

You may want to retest your cognitive abilities if that blatant of sarcasm was missed. 

what??..she is hot
even in pAnt sootz ..

..L.T.A.
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/10 00:28:27 (permalink)
genieman77
Dim Mak
 Trump and his Legion of Losers

geeze-o-pete ...one minute  you're beeching about political  "name calling" ..presuming  it's because  it's directed at your ideological/political leanings and choices  
and then you do the same thing

Hypocrite much??

..L.T.A.

Not really, Obama is our Commander in Chief, he's not a traitor, muslim, or alien and deserves your respect.   The Legion of Losers are exactly that.  They'll be at the bottom of the food chain no matter who's in the White House.  They have no education, no marketable skills, no money saved, they live from payday to payday and instead of blaming themselves for their miserable stature in life they blame the President.   Oh, he's black, how convenient!
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/10 00:58:15 (permalink)
genieman77
Dim Mak
    But I’m a little tired of these same people declaring that my President is a Muslim, a terrorist, a liar, born in Kenya, about to be impeached, a Libtard…the insults go on and on and they only prove one’s ignorance and upbringing.  At the same time the claims that Hillary is a criminal because 4 men died during her watch as SOS when 50+ people died at embassies around the world during the Bush years are just as bad. 

were you just  as upset when the left was doing the same to Bush?
you know, "cowboy, fascist, dumb/retarded, and whole host of other derogatory labels?

to be honest, I don't see any difference in the rhetoric from either side

and for the record, I consider Bush and Obo as the two worst presidents in my lifetime .
Followed closely by Johnson, Nixon and Carter (though I'll give Carter some props for being a man of integrity)..his policy was just terrible
Same Bush actually..not a "bad" man ..his  decisions were disastrous though

Actually trying to compare Bush's accomplishments to Obama's is a losing proposition.  Bush wrecked our economy with his 2 trillion dollar war.   He left us with a DJIA of 6457 which bottomed out on 3/6/09 about 6 weeks after Obama was sworn in. Today it is about 2.5 to 3 times higher. Our auto manufacturers and banks were on the verge of collapse and had to be bailed out.  Unemployment peaked at over 10% less than a year after Obama took office.  Today it's at 5%.   When Bush left office there were over 1 million mortgage foreclosures a year compared to 50,000 when he took office.   He lied his way into the war in Iraq with no plan as to how we would get out.  Any idiot would have packed it in when they pulled Saddam out of his hole in 2003, but no George had to stick around to prove a point. And today we have ISIS.    So tell me again about the good qualities of George W Bush and the insults he didn't deserve.
post edited by Dim Mak - 2016/05/10 00:59:49
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/10 08:13:45 (permalink)
old dog
too many take politics with a sports mentality....'my team has got to win'.  

Good one.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1117
Re: Trump... 2016/05/10 08:20:08 (permalink)
I was trapped in a waiting room at the hospital yesterday for 45 minutes with a woman who never shut up about Trump! She went on and on how great he is, how he exposed how our votes don't really count, how he's exactly what this country needs and she agrees with the wall and regulating who enters our country. How she would never vote for a woman who couldn't control her man and didn't even condemn him for what he did  Last but not least how Hillary was lower than Bill on her list. You could tell this lady was well educated and doing very well in her personal life! Finally they called my name so I could escape the rest of her conversation. Did I forget to mention SHE was BLACK and definitely MY new Hero!!!!!
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4060
Re: Trump... 2016/05/10 08:28:41 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby BeenThereDoneThat. 2016/05/10 12:41:10
Dim Mak
I agree, concern about losing their guns is way overblown.   Keeping fully automatic weapons like the ones that have done so much devastation at places like Sandy Pointe, out of the hands of the mentally deranged, well that's another story.

I agree that the argument that guns will be confiscated is indeed over blown.

However, when one makes obvious factual errors, it was Sandy Hook, not Sandy Pointe; and then further twists the narrative to complete untruth, it was a semiautomatic civilian version (i.e. A sporting arm and not M&P), not a fully automatic weapon; then it really doesn't matter how good of a debate one puts forth because those that can't be misled due to knowing the facts simply disregard anything which comes after the untruths.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/10 08:33:30 (permalink)
I don't think politics and sports have anything in common other than a lot of taxes are spent to keep a few in the lavish lifestyle there accustomed to. If your team wins great if not always next year.The results of your team don't affect the whole country,weather the pens win or lose doesn't affect lives being lost and wasted in far off places where we don't belong. If people paid more attention to the things our politicians do rather than who's winning the pennent or dancing with the stars,or who is marrying The Kadashians we may not have the problems we have.Most people just don't care half the country doesn't even vote or could care to. We will get the government that we as a nation deserve!!!!
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/10 10:03:34 (permalink)
Well we'll just let the voters sort it out.   If I ask the low hanging fruit here to tell me one good thing George Bush did, I'd no doubt get the low-IQ stare.  Like when Donald Trump was asked what he thought about the KKK endorsing him and he blinked twice and said he wouldn't condemn them.   If you really think Trump can land 50% of the Latino and Black and Asian vote after he talks about building a wall I'll be sure to stop back here on November 9 to remind you all what low hanging fruit you really are. 
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/10 10:06:43 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby crappiefisher 2016/05/10 11:27:22
Walleye jigs
I was trapped in a waiting room at the hospital yesterday for 45 minutes with a woman who never shut up about Trump! She went on and on how great he is, how he exposed how our votes don't really count, how he's exactly what this country needs and she agrees with the wall and regulating who enters our country. How she would never vote for a woman who couldn't control her man and didn't even condemn him for what he did  Last but not least how Hillary was lower than Bill on her list. You could tell this lady was well educated and doing very well in her personal life! Finally they called my name so I could escape the rest of her conversation. Did I forget to mention SHE was BLACK and definitely MY new Hero!!!!!

Congratulations Jigs, you managed to find Waldo.

Where's Waldo?

post edited by Dim Mak - 2016/05/10 11:02:16

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/10 12:25:48 (permalink)
Mostly when you see pics of Trump's Legion of Losers it looks like characters that stepped out of the movie set from Grapes of Wrath
post edited by Dim Mak - 2016/05/10 12:42:25

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/05/10 12:35:23 (permalink)
Can you believe this guy; when the very people he says won't vote speaks up and supports Trump, he chastises them with his nasty breath. 

Jigs your story has got to be the funniest story I've heard all day and it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!  

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 266
Jump to: