Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..401402403404405.. > >> Showing page 401 of 422
Author
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 877
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2020/11/25 01:00:40 (permalink)
pensfan1
ICE NUT

Relax r3g3 the poster calling all of us so called 1 issue voters is without a doubt the most obnoxious arse  hole hate calling names but he's been doing it for quite a while he even posted awhile back he was gona tone it down but well he can't help hisself! There are a few posters on here that a sensible,stste their opinions and objections without the hate But there are a couple who just can't stand that you have different views even if you agree with some of there's. I also can;t wait till this thread****shut down once and for all. Then alas we can start a Joe Biden thread nailing him to the cross.

Are you speaking of the guy that hasn't been on for weeks now? Kinda funny that you guys were ok with though.

He not speaking of anyone else, he's speaking specifically of you. I have to agree with him, you are probably the most obnoxious A*hole that posts on this forum.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2530
Re: Trump... 2020/11/25 07:59:05 (permalink)
Where and when do I received my award? I will remember to mention you ☝☝ in my acceptance speech.
post edited by pensfan1 - 2020/11/25 08:00:24
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1205
Re: Trump... 2020/11/25 16:24:53 (permalink)
NO MATTER WHAT SIDE OF THIS B.S. YOU'RE ON, WHETHER DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN,  HAVE A  HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING! 
pheasant tail 2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 392
Re: Trump... 2020/11/25 20:45:41 (permalink)
Well said Jigs

PT2
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7639
Re: Trump... 2020/12/01 14:28:41 (permalink)
So, when your #1 puppet tells the public that you are wrong and full of BS, do the sheep still follow?

https://apnews.com/articl...c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 155
Re: Trump... 2020/12/01 14:37:38 (permalink)
A Tale of 2 Presidents during a pandemic where millions and millions of their people are struggling so very badly:

Trump Tweet: Hope everybody is watching @OANN right now. Other media afraid to show. People are coming forward like never before. Large truck carrying hundreds of thousands of fraudulent (FAKE) ballots to a voting center? TERRIBLE - SAVE AMERICA! 
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1333856259662077954

Biden Tweet: My message to everyone struggling right now is this: Help is on the way.
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1333856391841386498

Just a **** embarrassment at this point. Just freakin' embarrassing. I don't know how anyone could support what he's doing right now. 
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/12/01 15:13:01 (permalink)
I really hope that his cases that are laughed at by his own appointed federal judges make it to the Supreme Court.  Any additional feeding of his sheep the notion of a fraudulent election after they laugh him out of court, should be considered treason.  
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/12/01 15:29:05 (permalink)
Pah-leez. Don't kid yourself T. The bootlickin sheep are getting a heavy dose of the stolen/fraudulent election BS nightly. Tuck and company. AONN and the newest lie telling machine Newsmax. They flock to PARLAR . This will never end. Truss me, jus say'IN.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/12/01 15:52:47 (permalink)
The media and his sheep are covered by freedom of speech. There would definitely be a justice if not all warning him of treason in their writings if it made it to the Supreme Court (unless there is some sort of major development). But since there hasn’t been any sort of minor development on voter fraud or deep state, I would be pretty well shocked if any major development. After that warning and he kept rallying his troops, he is no longer covered by freedom of speech.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/12/01 16:06:41 (permalink)
You see where Rudy and the other RATS are asking for pre-pardon arrangements when all Twinkie B.S. blows up in their faces.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/12/01 16:07:21 (permalink)
Something else that I find astounding is , he has brought in $170M in donations for " Election Defense". Meanwhile, there has only been a small percentage that went to fund these hack lawyer teams. The rest is going to pay off tabs that his LOSING campaign ran up. Like WTF?!?! How stupid can people be?
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/12/01 16:11:43 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
You see where Rudy and the other RATS are asking for pre-pardon arrangements when all Twinkie B.S. blows up in their faces.

Yes Jigs, I just read that. Does that surprise you? It'll be Stone next then Papadopulous. All his children, Jared's father. Heck he will try and pardon himself by the time its all said and done.
MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 925
Re: Trump... 2020/12/01 16:44:50 (permalink)
Porktown
So, when your #1 puppet tells the public that you are wrong and full of BS, do the sheep still follow?

https://apnews.com/articl...c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d

When you are in a cult, it only matters what Dear Leader says. Only Dear Leader speaks truth. Everybody else is a liar.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/12/01 16:52:15 (permalink)
Well Barr is done. Openly admits No Voter Fraud! He'll be cleaning toilets for the rest of his career.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/12/01 20:49:04 (permalink)
So there is another luscious story out about an investigation under way involving bribes for pardons. To think this man was billed as the swamp drainer. Whatta joke. I guess promises made promises kept meant, he was going to run the country like he ran his corrupt, tax evading, multiple bankruptcy businesses. Do what he wants to further himself. Shake down whoever for whatever he could get. Lie his azz off everyday and take for granted he was gonna get away with it. WELL I gotta news flash. #worstpresidentever #youredone #trump202life.
spoonminnow
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 25
Re: Trump... 2020/12/01 21:20:45 (permalink)
Now that Trump is headed for the door Jan. 20, the question pops up - will he be held accountable for laws he's broken? One can't help but hear about what he, his family and associates have gotten away with since he became president and even before. Pardons may be bestowed on more associates like Flynn, Bannon, Stone and others, but until all others are charged, pardons can't applied before the fact

If those in Biden's government give the Donald a pass just to appease DT's base, than breaking the law with penalties is only applicable to those that don't have the money or influence to get away with crimes committed. Trump has disgraced the presidency and will be leaving the nation in terrible shape - made far worse after he was elected.

Time to pay the piper whether in the many courts with charges waiting for him or in the future as written in history books. History will not be kind...
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/12/02 06:03:42 (permalink)
You already know the answer.  These people never really go to prison, they may go through the action but never prison. I'm sure there some luxury hidden hotel with hot tubs and room service set up to punish  these people.
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 955
Re: Trump... 2020/12/02 06:39:40 (permalink)
Thats correct Jigs Trump read the Clinton's book on how to get away with anything!!
spoonminnow
New Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/12/02 08:51:52 (permalink)
Comparing Clinton to Trump seems a bit like night & day considering the number of laws broken over many years by Trump & friends. Worse is Trump's suggestions of violence against opponents and those publicly critical of him that some have taken to mean the using open threats and intimidation. The man is despicable and holds himself above the law worse more so as president and has said so in interviews. I wonder if those on this forum that supported him in 2016 still do and give him a pass regardless his glaring hypocrisy and brand of politics that defy decency and the rule of law.

I can't wait until the time he will no longer be relevant or newsworthy and goes down in history as a pathetic attention seeker, boastful of accomplishments never accomplished and the worst kind of individual to ever hold the highest office.
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 955
Re: Trump... 2020/12/02 09:01:10 (permalink)
Did Bill or Hillary spend any time in prison? I rest my case!!!!
spoonminnow
New Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/12/02 09:25:36 (permalink)
From that reply I take it you give Trump a pass based on his politics - the hell with what is right and the law. I wasn't aware of any laws broken by Hilary. Maybe there's something you'd like to share supporting the accusation of her crimes and any coverup. As far as Bill is concerned, lying about a bj will never put him in the same category as DT. We give passes to those we respect. Do you respect and trust the Donald ? I'd understand not willing to admit it by anyone.
post edited by spoonminnow - 2020/12/02 09:27:43
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2481
Re: Trump... 2020/12/02 09:49:02 (permalink)
Hillary and her people may or may not have broken laws but they sure as heck took up a lot of our time and effort on a National scale with that Dossier.
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/12/02 13:32:04 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby spoonminnow 2020/12/02 14:08:46
This Clinton stuff is so odd. Hilary Clinton lost the Presidential Election on 2016. She lost. It's over. It's time to let it go. 
We don't need to compare every criminal to another one, as if it somehow makes crimes or problems go away? Hilary Clinton and Bill Clinton aren't relevant anymore.

At this point, I'm convinced Trump is just putting on this show for money to pay his campaign debts. He is a businessman after all.

History will say many things about 2020, but one is for sure. Trump has created one of the most powerful followings ever seen. By systematically calling every single thing that goes against his word, into question and instantly deeming it as "fake", he's created an environment where he is a god king to many of his followers. Many of his supporters will blindly go into battle against anyone who dares to speak ill of their god king. 

Trump saw his target demographic, began a campaign to exploit them, and my goodness has it been effective.

There's a part of me that feels really bad for them. The pain of realizing they've been played is real, and it will certainly sting. 

LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2787
Re: Trump... 2020/12/02 13:56:30 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby spoonminnow 2020/12/02 14:09:58
DeadGator401
This Clinton stuff is so odd. Hilary Clinton lost the Presidential Election on 2016. She lost. It's over. It's time to let it go. 
We don't need to compare every criminal to another one, as if it somehow makes crimes or problems go away? Hilary Clinton and Bill Clinton aren't relevant anymore.

At this point, I'm convinced Trump is just putting on this show for money to pay his campaign debts. He is a businessman after all.

History will say many things about 2020, but one is for sure. Trump has created one of the most powerful followings ever seen. By systematically calling every single thing that goes against his word, into question and instantly deeming it as "fake", he's created an environment where he is a god king to many of his followers. Many of his supporters will blindly go into battle against anyone who dares to speak ill of their god king. 

Trump saw his target demographic, began a campaign to exploit them, and my goodness has it been effective.

There's a part of me that feels really bad for them. The pain of realizing they've been played is real, and it will certainly sting. 

Trump's rhetoric paired with the incessant echo chambers of misinformation that abound on conservative media have created an alternate universe for many people where realities like covid 19, the election results, global warming, etc... don't exist.  Meanwhile, the rest of us live in a world affected daily by these issues which science and mathematics make short work of proving.  

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that covid would be gone after the election I'd certainly have enough for new fly rod.  I was flabbergasted every time someone said that, like it was a such a certainty in their life. Meanwhile in my federal employment, to heed the safety protocols of covid was a command that I faced every day.  It's effects playing an immediate role in my life and the lives of my coworkers and family. I was living a different life.  My wife is also a nurse.  The ignorance was literally stunning.  Shake my head, bite my lip, drink a beer.  

To see the cost of this misinformation look no further than the eyes of a true believer as the new reality settles in. One which includes a free and fair election result with Donald Trump no longer in the Whitehouse and the increasingly tragic toll of covid 19 on not only our health but our psyche.  This steep toll we are now certainly in the midst of could have at least been lessened if not for the selfishness and the ignorance of Donald Trump and the conservative media machine that acts as some sort of charm on the souls of so many. I didn't get it four years ago and I don't get it now.  
spoonminnow
New Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/12/02 14:40:29 (permalink)
LDD / Gator - Thank you !
Recently I watched a YouTube documentary on Douglas McArthur critical of him. When he came back from Korea (after Truman fired him), his NYC ticker tape parade was the largest in history. Of course the reason he was fired was ignored by his fans. It made me wonder the mindset of those that can't look past the self centered/ self absorbed / egocentric headline seeker that rewards those who agree with everything he says vs those fired that dare disagree. Hitler's huge number of cheering fans were of the same mindset and Germany's devastation followed with millions dead; those he put to death in his inner circle like Rommel, beyond comprehension (as compared to T's firing of those who disagree and pardoning those who don't). 
To see the cost of this misinformation look no further than the eyes of a true believer as the new reality settles in.

But yet news is deemed fake if it doesn't conform to what the Donald says is true. Zero accountability is the hallmark of those that have a lot to hide. The refusal of his followers to accept that his lies and misinformation will only go so far before the painful truth sets in astounds and is worrisome. A house divided will certainly fall and the one that set this nation on that course will not be looked on kindly in history.
post edited by spoonminnow - 2020/12/02 14:48:07
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/12/02 16:16:25 (permalink)
It's the same story as it was in 2016. You may have heard Trump is a symptom of the situation, which is true. But the extent its been taken to is whats staggering. 

(My experience on it is from those around me in my personal life, who is whom I'm mentioning as "They" in the below)
We all know why he won in 2016. We had one of the most hated Presidential Candidates ever in Clinton, and then we had Trump. He preached his rhetoric to his target audience, and they ate it up. Trump is a representation of how people feel. They feel marginalized, overlooked or looked down upon, lesser to an extent. It was 8 years for some of them, a lifetime for others. Along comes the shining orange knight telling all those who look down upon them to "Eat Poop". That makes them feel good. Finally someone is here to stick it to "them". That feeling of being on the winning side, that is what they strive for. 

This is why I've only seen one single Trump Supporter in the past 4 years see him for what he is, and what he is doing, and turn. Just one. (They happened to be a Vet who is married to a woman of ethnic descent.) Turning on Trump means turning on that feeling of being heard, and "winning" so to speak. It's not shocking that people can, and will look past nearly anything to maintain that feeling. 

The lies he's spewing every single day is damaging the country and driving the wedge deeper and deeper between its people. We don't know how damaging it is, time will tell on that.

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/12/02 18:06:05 (permalink)
McArthur was so popular that Truman feared he was going to run for President- and that he would likely win-McArthur had long said he had no intent to run for president.
He fired McArthur for other things and McArthur came home for the first time in decades to the ticker tape parade -and- true to his word that he had NO presidential aspirations- simply faded away never running for president.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/12/02 18:29:14 (permalink)
Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
spoonminnow
New Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/12/02 20:21:25 (permalink)
Running for president or not running was never the issue of his downfall. This was:
https://www.historynet.com/truman-fires-macarthur.htm
It was an act totally disregarding all directives to abstain from any declarations on foreign policy. It was in open defiance of my orders as President and as Commander in Chief. This was a challenge to the President under the Constitution. It also flouted the policy of the United Nations…By this act MacArthur left me no choice—I could no longer tolerate his insubordination… HS Truman

The above addressed MacArthur's ultimatum to the Chinese which had amassed a huge army on the border with Korea. No general is superior to the president and must follow orders as well as the standing order that no one in the military plays the diplomat with a foreign power. Risking a 3rd world war with China was not what Truman wanted nor dropping atomic bombs on the country's industrial cities as MacArthur had proposed that might have brought in the Russians. 

The dismissal of MacArthur, said all of them—Marshall, Bradley, the Joint Chiefs—was more than warranted; it was a necessity. Given the circumstances, given the seriousness of MacArthur’s opposition to the policy of the president, his challenge to presidential authority, there had been no other course. The fidelity of the military high command to the principle of civilian control of the military was total and unequivocal.
After resigning MacArthur set off on a speaking tour through Texas, insisting he had no presidential ambitions, he began to sound more and more shrill and vindictive, less and less like a hero. He attacked Truman, appeasement, high taxes, and “insidious forces working from within.” His crowds grew steadily smaller. Nationwide, the polls showed a sharp decline in his popular appeal. The old soldier was truly beginning to fade away.

Hope it comes sooner for Trump.

(If interested in the answer to the question, was MacArthur a great general ?, you might read this Time article or many others like it:
https://time.com/5724009/...so-the-most-overrated/
post edited by spoonminnow - 2020/12/02 20:38:10
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/12/08 08:44:54 (permalink)
Nothing to see here folks just move on---
In Ny where a Rep is ahead by 12 votes 55 uncounted mail ins were found on a shelf the other day - guess they were just lying there unopened.

Now they have 'found' another 12 uncounted votes just laying in a drawer.

Betcha  the first 55 didnt change the election sooo---
This whole ballot thing really stinks --

And ya wonder why some are talking about a coup---
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/12/08 08:48:17
Page: << < ..401402403404405.. > >> Showing page 401 of 422
Jump to: