Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..396397398399400.. > >> Showing page 400 of 419
Author
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7615
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2020/11/23 10:36:14 (permalink)
LDD
He needs to go for the good of the country, not just the republican party.  The republicans need to step in and stop this.  This is doing real damage.  Hopefully it's not irreparable.  Look for a massive disinformation campaign from foreign powers that will feed off the momentum that the president is creating.  

We know neither side is interested in the good of the country, unless it is good for their party. 

If we were looking good for the country, we'd have the $Bs removed from politics, but neither side wants anything to do with that.  Maybe some lip service, but that is it.  We'd have one side embracing the good ideas of the other side, even if that means giving them a win.  Doing good for the country, is long gone from politics.

The only way Republicans are going to step in, is if they find it good for their party.  They know there will be a point where they will have to stand up for the good of their party.  But as you noted, will it be too late to inflict irreparable damage or not? 

4 years of some very bizarre, step in line and don't question anything, even when there was undeniable proof of it being "improper" at the very least.  To me, Trump did some really good things policy wise as well as some things policy wise that I thought were horrible.  Falling in step with that as a party, is normal politics, although would like to see more bipartisan work on policies.  The immoral antics outside of policy that they fell in step with, is going to tarnish the GOP for years.  There just aren't enough voters to allow those sorts of actions to be acceptable, THANK GOD!  Rather sickening of how many thought it was just fine.  The longer they allow this guy and his family to stick around, the longer the GOP will keep coming up short and keep being the party of filth.  Replace his ignorance, but keep the policies, and they would be hard to beat.  But it has to be someone that wasn't locked in step with his ignorance, which will be hard to find in the current GOP stench pile of moral decay. 
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2465
Re: Trump... 2020/11/23 10:36:53 (permalink)
Ahhh machine guns - not semis.??
Even a revolver in some minds- is a semi because it fires a shot with each trigger pull.

Machine guns fire many shots with one trigger pull and are in fact military weapons therefore - assault rifles.

Wow you guys are grouchy today - kinda funny too

Also as past L/E I know full well that those guns being used in crimes are very rarely being used by folks who purchased them legally and are legally permitted to carry them - not to mention   past felons who shouldnt have one in the first place.
Legal gun owners pay the price for those criminals- as most anyone with experience in the field knows. 

Consider a comparison with your car insurance rates - YOU pay extra for the uninsured motorists.

post edited by r3g3 - 2020/11/23 11:17:49
MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 910
Re: Trump... 2020/11/23 10:53:39 (permalink)
https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/satellites/a34739258/china-launches-first-6g-satellite/

China is launching 6G satellites meanwhile the US doesn’t have national 5G coverage yet and huge swaths of rural American don’t even have access to wired broadband internet either.

4 years of Trump and he did absolutely nothing to move the country forward when it comes technological infrastructure. He didn’t even mention it. China is at least a decade ahead of us. Please tell me again how we are winning?
post edited by MyWar - 2020/11/23 10:56:33
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/23 11:17:24 (permalink)
Annnnnd how much of that got done in the preceding 8 years??
Annnnnd what makes ya think the same folks are gonna change in the next 4.

Just askin---
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/23 12:45:13 (permalink)
r3g3
Annnnnd how much of that got done in the preceding 8 years??
Annnnnd what makes ya think the same folks are gonna change in the next 4.

Just askin---

I think you just answered your own 2nd Amendment concern too.  No way congress will pass a $200 tax on guns already owned.  If they do, it will be some sort of "you have 8 years to pay it", where the next GOP president will strike it down.  It is all a game.  Look at the record sales of guns and never any legislation.  The NRA was 100% behind Biden winning.
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 142
Re: Trump... 2020/11/23 13:25:11 (permalink)
It's incredible to see you guys have all these thoughts on potential 2nd Amendment taxes, or the pro life argument, etc. But say absolutely nothing about Trump's actions. You're either willingly ignoring it, or just not paying attention. 
It's not just here on our little fishing slice of the internet - it's all over the Country. 

Trump is actively discrediting the Election process. Every single day he does this. Literally, every day he's pumping out misinformation, to almost 90 million twitter followers. There has been ZERO evidence of this. 
Look for yourself - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump   He's taken to constantly reposting Breitbart information. 
(Keep in mind - Breitbart is EXTREMELY FAR RIGHT WING. To the point of being dangerous - https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/breitbart/)
I know a lot of you are older, and likely don't use twitter but this is no different than him going on the Radio and reading these things out loud. (Except Twitter is way farther reaching) 

Usually when posts like these are made - they're ignored. Either people don't want to discuss it, or just instantly dismiss it. But in this case, I'd seriously like to hear the other side. 
How does this make everyone feel? A sitting President, coming off a lost election, is blatantly and outright trying to discredit the election. The will of the AMERICAN PEOPLE, with no evidence at all. Zero. How can anyone who considers themselves a patriot, be silent and support this?
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2515
Re: Trump... 2020/11/23 13:27:40 (permalink)
r3g3

Also as past L/E I know full well that those guns being used in crimes are very rarely being used by folks who purchased them legally and are legally permitted to carry them

You mean like Rittenhouse, or the Vegas shooter or the Tree of Life shooter and many many more????? Those law abiding citizens that purchased their instruments of murder legally?? Jus ask'IN

Heck Rittenhouse used his stimulus money. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2775
Re: Trump... 2020/11/23 13:33:38 (permalink)
R3, 
If the Biden administration did something like the $200 tax I would certainly be against it.  I just don't see it happening.  There are certainly restrictive 2A laws on the books but most of those are at the state level.  It's almost like a political third rail and the dems know that.  Any federal anti-gun legislation would be a very hard sell in congress.  
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/23 13:39:11 (permalink)
Samuel demarco (R) voted against certifying Allegheny county’s election results today. Despite the fact these are uncontested votes and there is zero evidence of malfeasance, this useless human trash bag voted to disenfranchise every single voter in Allegheny county, all because Donald Trump said so.

There is no “both sides” here. This is a goddam disgrace, and anybody that cast a vote in the 2020 election should be outraged.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/23 14:06:46 (permalink)
Much of gun legislation proposals that are commonly railed against are and have been commonplace here in Liberal Ct for some time now.
 Frankly I dont find them too overbearing at all.
Background checks--pistol permits to carry, both state and local-waiting times to purchase for checks to be done unless you have a pistol permit --semi ( military copies -NOT full auto)  registrations-- large capacity clip regulations.
PITA yes but not overbearing in an urban society like this.
As one who hunts with bow or single shot firearms by choice I may guess my wants and needs are different than many so my interpretation reflect my own wants and needs but it is what it is.
As a permit holder I can carry a .45 at will and having some not so very discrete threats because of my old job I am able  when I feel it proper to do so.
Threats arent necessary for a permit  but a process is in place that allows non criminals to achieve the permits after proper training and paperwork.

Some may point to that terrible school shooting here in Ct a few years back. In that case his Mother was buying the weapons he used and - as I understand it- was taking him to the range too.
Straw buying firearms is a felony and rightfully so.

While I am at it one thing that would go a long way towards folks agreeing with votes both State Local and National would be photo ID requirements- they are much maligned in many areas as being too obtrusive.
Here in long Liberal Ct we have had to provide a photo ID to vote for decades- no complaints I have ever heard of.
In fact whenever I hear folks in complaining about photo ID to vote I get suspicious as its such an easy thing to do.

post edited by r3g3 - 2020/11/23 14:35:42
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/23 16:13:07 (permalink)
This here is kind of funny nuts...

https://www.newsweek.com/...B0yxO0fFxFOmdkbNaeKNB4
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/23 16:55:10 (permalink)
Michigan certified..
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/23 17:02:10 (permalink)
Porktown
This here is kind of funny nuts...

https://www.newsweek.com/...B0yxO0fFxFOmdkbNaeKNB4

Well there ya go.

Trump could make a lot of trouble for the Republican Party during Biden’s term.
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 271
Re: Trump... 2020/11/23 17:19:17 (permalink)
What is it with these examples of sanity sweeping our land? Maybe something is happening. Sweeping is probably the wrong term...let’s call them “leaks.”
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 954
Re: Trump... 2020/11/23 17:32:18 (permalink)
r3g3
Look up 'Biden gun tax'.
See for yourself.
His proposal- not my handwringing---

A dangerous one issue voter --- get a life- thats insulting and totally  uncalled for.

If you recall I said early on that Biden had won and- generally-havent got in on the recent posts from those who are happy about that- they have a right to their opinions - after all- they won.

But dont think I aint watching for the Liberal agenda to start and going quietly into the mist  lol.

DANGEROUS  -- wow- perhaps I should change my logo here being all scarey and dangerous.

Relax r3g3 the poster calling all of us so called 1 issue voters is without a doubt the most obnoxious arse  hole hate calling names but he's been doing it for quite a while he even posted awhile back he was gona tone it down but well he can't help hisself! There are a few posters on here that a sensible,stste their opinions and objections without the hate But there are a couple who just can't stand that you have different views even if you agree with some of there's. I also can;t wait till this thread****shut down once and for all. Then alas we can start a Joe Biden thread nailing him to the cross.
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 271
Re: Trump... 2020/11/23 17:37:52 (permalink)
I like this. Will be nice to have these boys in the White House.

https://images.app.goo.gl/dCnJ6hjV8EZYa1bg6
post edited by Irisheyeball - 2020/11/23 17:39:48
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/23 18:16:43 (permalink)
ICE NUT
r3g3
Look up 'Biden gun tax'.
See for yourself.
His proposal- not my handwringing---

A dangerous one issue voter --- get a life- thats insulting and totally  uncalled for.

If you recall I said early on that Biden had won and- generally-havent got in on the recent posts from those who are happy about that- they have a right to their opinions - after all- they won.

But dont think I aint watching for the Liberal agenda to start and going quietly into the mist  lol.

DANGEROUS  -- wow- perhaps I should change my logo here being all scarey and dangerous.

Relax r3g3 the poster calling all of us so called 1 issue voters is without a doubt the most obnoxious arse  hole hate calling names but he's been doing it for quite a while he even posted awhile back he was gona tone it down but well he can't help hisself! There are a few posters on here that a sensible,stste their opinions and objections without the hate But there are a couple who just can't stand that you have different views even if you agree with some of there's. I also can;t wait till this thread****shut down once and for all. Then alas we can start a Joe Biden thread nailing him to the cross.

Are you speaking of the guy that hasn't been on for weeks now? Kinda funny that you guys were ok with though.

Btw ICE, maybe reread before you hit submit. Some of it gets kinda tuff to cipher out. jus ask'IN jus say'IN..
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/23 18:33:45 (permalink)
Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Is this what it appears to be? Did he just concede? Or atleast tell this woman to finally start the transition..
post edited by pensfan1 - 2020/11/23 18:36:03

Attachment(s)

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/23 18:56:37 (permalink)
Looked like a partial concession to me - if not a fully announced one.
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2079
Re: Trump... 2020/11/24 10:25:40 (permalink)
It ain't over till the fat lady sings, but I hear her starting to clear her throat.

"Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, 'It will be happier.'
Alfred Lord Tennyson

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/24 10:50:48 (permalink)
bigfoot
It ain't over till the fat lady sings, but I hear her starting to clear her throat.

Is the system still cheating?
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/24 11:02:50 (permalink)

Hey--to the victor go the spoils

Durham investigation- Kaput
Bidens Atty General -whoever it may be - will not seriously prosecute  the past administration where Biden was #2. 

Hunter investigation with Ukraine and China with Joe implications--also kaput
Investigating the presidents son is finished before getting started.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/24 11:22:14 (permalink)
r3g3
 Durham investigation- Kaput
Bidens Atty General -whoever it may be - will not seriously prosecute  the past administration where Biden was #2. 

If there were anything to this, don't you think it would have come out before the election?  Do you really think that Trump doesn't already know what they found out?  Do you really think that Barr wouldn't share anything helpful for Trump?  With how "leaky" Washington is, if there was a shred of proof of the "satan worshiping, child molestering, deep state", do you not think we would hear any of it?

r3g3
Hunter investigation with Ukraine and China with Joe implications--also kaput
Investigating the presidents son is finished before getting started.

This was investigated by the REPUBLICAN Senate and found NOTHING illegal on part of Hunter and absolutely nothing on Joe.  Again, don't you honestly think if there were something real, Barr would have been on top of it, instead of Rudy was snooping around in Ukraine in 2018?  His DOJ has these supposedly "smoking gun" laptops for a year...  You are telling us again, that Barr wouldn't share anything helpful to Trump???

psu_fish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2902
Re: Trump... 2020/11/24 12:09:51 (permalink)
pensfan1
r3g3

Also as past L/E I know full well that those guns being used in crimes are very rarely being used by folks who purchased them legally and are legally permitted to carry them

You mean like Rittenhouse, or the Vegas shooter or the Tree of Life shooter and many many more????? Those law abiding citizens that purchased their instruments of murder legally?? Jus ask'IN

McVeigh used a box truck as a instrument of murder. Look at the amount of vehicle ramming's done in Europe by radicals, knife stabbings in China, etc. But black rifles are bad. FOH.
post edited by psu_fish - 2020/11/24 12:11:05
DeadGator401
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 142
Re: Trump... 2020/11/24 14:44:13 (permalink)
psu_fish
pensfan1
r3g3

McVeigh used a box truck as a instrument of murder. Look at the amount of vehicle ramming's done in Europe by radicals, knife stabbings in China, etc. But black rifles are bad. FOH.

You do realize you can't reload a car ram, or a knife right? You can't throw a knife at 30 people in 5 seconds and hit them all. 

You're using knife stabbing a way to say "You can't stab with a gun, so Assault rifles must be good!".

What?
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/24 15:31:54 (permalink)
Agreed those cases happened as you say -but- thousands are killed annually in the cities -primarily with unregistered illegal guns.
I worked in a city and never experienced the national news kinda multiple murders you mention- just many of those others- which use so very many illegal weapons commonly held by past convicted persons.
Any felon  having an illegal firearm should be arrested on a FEDERAL statute with huge mandatory sentencing IMHO.
Would take away the local or state ability to plea bargain the gun charges away and Fed time is a big stick approach with longer terms before parole is offered.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/11/24 15:37:47
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/24 16:10:24 (permalink)
I too would like to see ALL crimes (with a victim) involving a firearm be a federal offense.  Any violent crime, which from my understanding the definition varies, should be considered a Federal firem arm offense.  According to my next door neighbor, Allegheny County, PA defines it as "any crime involving a victim".  Which covers many crimes.  It shouldn't just be those that have already committed crimes, but a huge deterrent to use a gun for anything criminal to others.

Firearms for civilians should be for sport, collection and self protection.  When not, their should be HARSH penalties. 
post edited by Porktown - 2020/11/24 16:11:31
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/24 16:15:18 (permalink)
Gun lovers gonna love...... jus say'IN....

Hey more power to ya. Go get a bump stock and 300round drum mag for all I care. Im sure you'll need it...
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/24 16:40:45 (permalink)

Hey he's definetly conceding. NOT!!! What a mess this guy is. Be proud SUPPORTERS. 🤣🤣 Randy Quaid is gem too.
post edited by pensfan1 - 2020/11/24 16:41:57

Attachment(s)

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/24 17:00:55 (permalink)
Have ya noticed that every time they 'discover' uncounted ballots the result is a NET gain for Trump.
Not enough to change the gross result but have yet to hear  of a net gain for Biden.
Not a conspiracy - not a group trying to sway an election - but a repeated  coincidence of human errors in various states that seem to always be one sided.
Just coincidence I guess----------
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/11/24 17:04:07
Page: << < ..396397398399400.. > >> Showing page 400 of 419
Jump to: