Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..386387388389390.. > >> Showing page 390 of 430
Author
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 346
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2020/11/03 10:34:21 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
U.S. HOUSE of REPRESENTATIVES

GOP-232.......Swampcrats-197

U.S. SENATE

GOP-55 ........... Swampcrats-45

WHITE HOUSE

GOP ......... By-a-landslide. 🤗

Looks like someone doesn’t want to follow the rules. SHOCKED! If you don’t make a guess, a guess will be made for you.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Trump... 2020/11/03 10:39:50 (permalink)
MOI... follow rules? According to the Swampcrats ”RULES ARE FOR OTHER PEOPLE”

I do like your game though, fun idea. Besides if I win (annnd I would) LDD would accuse me of cheating. 🤭

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 346
Re: Trump... 2020/11/03 10:53:57 (permalink)
I think Trump 535; Biden 3 sounds about right. (You gave Uncle Joe Washington DC)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Trump... 2020/11/03 11:10:06 (permalink)
OK I gotta git and go watch this election thingy however I am prepared and do have a fresh supply, in the event I soil my panties.... from laughing at the never-trumpers losing their minds.

Channel surfing the tv freebies over the internet and I come across CBS News. The topic, ”How to deal with election day STRESS” Not sure for if intended for AOC or Sanders minions orrr both?

In other news..... what about ”SEAL TEAM 6” killing some kidnappers and bringing home a recent captive. No injuries except to the bad guys which are now..... goodguys.

annnnnd not a word to be found

https://www.washingtonpos...14ca56e138b_story.html
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/11/03 11:19:58

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3676
Re: Trump... 2020/11/03 13:12:35 (permalink)
1hr 20 min. to vote but at least I got to talk to neighbors about hunting, neighborhood stuff and the kids' flag football team!  

Huge turnout at my polling location.  I am usually in an out in less than 5 min. non-presidential elections and max. 20 min. during presidential elections.  On my 3rd attempt at it I parked and waited in line.  I drive by at 10 to 7 this morning and the line was triple the line I waited in and again at 930 am and double what I waited in.  The new process is slowing things down a little but I like the paper trail.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2794
Re: Trump... 2020/11/03 14:06:51 (permalink)
Will Trump accept the election results  ????-
asked breathlessly time after time 

HECK- I'm still waiting for the Dems to accept the 2016 results.
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8309
Re: Trump... 2020/11/03 16:33:18 (permalink)
Having the ability to vote at 3:45 PM was nice.  More people working the polls than voting.  Besides my wife and I, there was one gentleman finishing up, another lady voting the same time and another lady checking in during our entire voting process.  I'm sure the morning, lunch and after work crowds are a bit different.  Although my polling place has never been more than a 10-15 minute wait, even when I do vote during those times.  

It was a bit more time consuming this year.  I had a mail in ballot that they made me surrender to be eligible to vote and I had to fill out a form noting that I surrendered my mail in ballot.  It had both the Democratic and Republican watcher verify as well as the voter judge before I received what appeared to be the same ballot to cast there.  I filled it out, scanned, grabbed my sticker and waited for my wife to finish up her small talk with the one lady that signed us in.

I saw some posts on social media of waiting hours to vote early.  Which I say, thank you!  Possibly the fastest that it has ever taken to vote for me.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/03 23:09:14 (permalink)
Looking like any of us that said tight race seem to be in the running. Although who knows on these close races. Could end up being an electoral landslide and be within a few thousand votes in some races.

I would love to see Biden lose the popular vote but win the electoral.
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1172
Re: Trump... 2020/11/04 00:01:20 (permalink)
I took a swing and missed FL, but Fox News has called AZ for Biden? I dunno. Seems early.

Final results won’t be for awhile. It’s gonna come down to PA WI and MI.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1064
Re: Trump... 2020/11/04 06:29:31 (permalink)
Looking more and more like Me (ICENUT) wins.As I said Amy will declare the winner in couple days.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/04 08:40:11 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Looking more and more like Me (ICENUT) wins.As I said Amy will declare the winner in couple days.

You have a lot of other factors in your prediction.

No doubt there will be a few states that end up needing recounts. It will be really bad for our country if the courts have to weigh in. Neither side will not take that well.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/04 09:07:41 (permalink)
So since Biden picked up Nebraska’s second congressional district, that means he doesn’t even need PA now. With AZ, WI, and MI he gets to exactly 270. That would be nuts.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/04 09:11:30 (permalink)
I tend to agree.
As it looks right now, with early ballots still being counted it seems that Biden has a distinct advantage.
As some States are within a very few thousand votes that could change.
Highly likely though that most earlies were democratic and Biden is much closer to the magic 270.

Long ago I won a seat when running against two long term incumbents who were also friends.
Afterwards one said -" well - the people have spoken'.
I have never forgotten that and will live by it now even though inside I really wanted Trump.

I must say however that I find it disturbing that over the past few years pollsters of highly inaccurate documentation and the Lib press have barraged the public  with falsehoods.
The constant barrage of Dems being so very far 'up' were clearly false.

Pollsters are beyond inaccurate in their finding that are given to the public over and over and over thus likely having affect on John Q. and there seems no more investigative middle of the road Press.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/11/04 09:56:48
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/04 10:01:18 (permalink)
If it goes the way i don't want it to I will abide by the saying that the people have spoken.I am proud of millions of americans who voted either by mail or at the polls.Its good to see that the people care.
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2907
Re: Trump... 2020/11/04 10:18:41 (permalink)
ICE NUT
If it goes the way i don't want it to I will abide by the saying that the people have spoken.I am proud of millions of americans who voted either by mail or at the polls.Its good to see that the people care.

Absolutely, I share the same sentiment.  Either way this goes it was a powerful AMERICAN vote.  Hopefully in the future we can streamline the process of voting even more in a safe and effective manner.  

Also, as long as we're streamlining things...we need to streamline the doe tag process in PA 
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/04 10:23:56 (permalink)
Perhaps I'm not reading the tea leaves correctly but with a strong Dem leadership Hunting and gun ownership may very well be under vicious assault- soooo enjoy the hunting while we still can.

As it stands right now Biden just hits 270 if he keeps the light blue colored states where he now has an advantage.
Trump has to keep all the Pink states where he is advantaged and flip one of those now Biden leading states to win.

Advantage right now -heavily Biden. IMHO

Nevada, however, is presently light blue and  within one point for Biden and has many Trump counties still counting- could be a game changer- at least in the short term.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/11/04 10:43:54
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/04 10:53:41 (permalink)
NV has outstanding mail ballots received on Election Day and ballots received over the next week to count/report. They don’t know how many are outstanding. NV could flip but that would be unlikely.

For that matter, GA and NC haven’t been called yet either. They’re still counting mail in ballots there so they could flip too, but that’s also pretty unlikely.
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2227
Re: Trump... 2020/11/04 11:04:24 (permalink)
Voten’s over, now the cheaten will go into overdrive!

"We should take as a maxim never to be surprised at current difficulties no more than at a passing breeze, because with patience we shall see them disappear. Time changes everything."
St. Vincent de Paul 
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/04 11:24:42 (permalink)
bigfoot
Voten’s over, now the cheaten will go into overdrive!

Reason #1 of why personality is on the ballot over policy.  This type of nonsense that Trump has been spewing for years, needs to be removed from politics.  I am just fine with 4 more years of his policy, but can't stand this unpatriotic BS.  Those buying into it and repeating need to check their patriotism as well.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/04 11:46:12 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Gammywizzler 2020/11/04 13:46:55
There is alot of things that need to be removed from politics.They all need term limits no more 6 and seventh terms for our worthless congress.Money and more money needs to be curtailed .We also could stand a younger age for our choices other than 2 old almost senile goats for our choice.And we need an election DAY not a election days or weeks.Also how about a monetary limit on the TV Ads that almost all of us can't stand and know there mostly BS.As far as Trump being unpatriotic Id rather have Trump than a Joe Biden it was he and obama that left americans to die without any help that was nearby.It was Joe who didn't want to go after osama bis laden.
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/04 12:40:12 (permalink)
The Trump campaign wants to stop counting in PA and GA because they’re ahead.

The Trump campaign also wants to keep counting in Arizona and Nevada because they’re behind.

Because that’s how democracy works, right? You just keep changing the rules until you win.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/04 12:40:51 (permalink)
Click on the election map for some solid blue states like NY and others and it immediately becomes very clear that there is a HUGE disconnect between City folks and Rural folks
 Maps are mostly all red except for the large City counties often having huge Statewide control of folks often over a hundred miles away.
No wonder so many States have factions who want to split off.
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 800
Re: Trump... 2020/11/04 19:52:57 (permalink)
I am distressed, depressed, mad and sad. I've lost faith in the American people. I just can't figure how about 70 million people voted for a guy who ran a no show campaign from his basement, a guy who can't remember what state he's in or what position in the government that he running for, and a guy who ran whose main platform was Trump bad, me good. May the Lord have mercy on us and our stupidity.

If you agree with the Progressive Democrats, that's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech and racism.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/05 08:45:56 (permalink)
Face it-
The Dems had a much better election plan for winning and getting out the vote than the Reps- and it worked for them.
Their Lawyers went around BEFORE the election and achieved mail in ballot changes in rules and law that favored that plan.
Then they sent out mail in ballots en-mass to people who may well have never actually gone to a polling place to vote and nationally encouraged them to send in those ballots-
Those people did send in the ballot making this the highest turnout ever.

All the while Reps sat back and discounted and poo poohed the ballot system-to their own demise.
They have changed the way America will vote  and I am sure change will be made along the line to streamline balloting but its the way we will vote from now on.
Republicans have performed exactly the way the Dems predicted- Up at first and then down as the ballot count came in.
We can grouse all we want about a bad ballot here or there but FACE IT the Dems have won this one.
IMO all the subsequent Rep legal actions are for naught - the mountain is just too high to climb this time around- learn from it.

They used to say Obama and the Dems had a great ground game and it won him the election-
Reps followed that path and the Dems have countered with a new methodology.
To their credit they have stayed one step ahead and won again.
( I dont like it either)

post edited by r3g3 - 2020/11/05 08:55:21
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/05 09:00:43 (permalink)
r3g3
Face it-
The Dems had a much better election plan for winning and getting out the vote than the Reps- and it worked for them.
Their Lawyers went around BEFORE the election and achieved mail in ballot changes in rules and law that favored that plan.
Then they sent out mail in ballots en-mass to people who may well have never actually gone to a polling place to vote and nationally encouraged them to send in those ballots-

All the while Reps sat back and discounted and poo poohed the ballot system-to their own demise.
They have changed the way America will vote  and I am sure change will be made along the line to streamline balloting but its the way we will vote from now on.
Republicans have performed exactly the way the Dems predicted- Up at first and then down as the ballot count came in.
We can grouse all we want about a bad ballot here or there but FACE IT the Dems have won this one.
IMO all the subsequent Rep legal actions are for naught - the mountain is just too high to climb this time around- learn from it.

They used to say Obama and the Dems had a great ground game and it won him the election-
( I dont like it either)

I think online voting will be next.  If we can pay taxes online, have bank accounts online, have other much more valuable things than our single votes online, and supposedly safe and secure, then there will be online voting at some point.  
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/05 09:15:54 (permalink)
On the bright side- 
I used to laugh  at Trumps dry humor whenever he gave a speech--
I will still get some laughs whenever Biden speaks---
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/05 09:42:30 (permalink)
Just like Trump (who still could be the next guy), both have a wall of resistance in Senate/House that keeps either from doing what the far left or far right wants.  Unfortunately, the far left and far right Congress also stone walls most moderate legislation as well, to make sure each president doesn't get too many "wins".  I expect that practice to keep happening regardless of which one of these guys eventually makes it through this gauntlet (which is still less of a gauntlet than Manchester Hole)...
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3676
Re: Trump... 2020/11/05 10:25:35 (permalink)
r3g3
Face it-

( I dont like it either)

I'll agree to a point....but, overall, the Dems did not do near as well as they all thought.  They were supposed to flip the Senate handily and that may not happen.  They were supposed to extend their majority in the house and it looks like they actually lost ground.  With redistricting coming up after the 2020 census, I believe more state houses than not are in control of republicans and will have control of the redistricting.  
The election was more of a vote against Trump's personality than anything else and even there, he did WAY better than any of the "polls" predicted.  Way better than even 2016.  No matter what, it won't be the landslide victory for Biden that was predicted....
I just hope and pray that the mail ins are "legitimate" and not harvested or out right fraud....
Other than for true absentee ballots for previously legitimate purposes (military, out of state for travel/business/health reasons, etc.), I am pretty much against general mail-in ballots for any and all....Covid or no Covid.  And if what Pork predicts comes true, online-voting, that will be the death nail in our Republic......so many places for hacking/fraud/etc.  

Oh well....I'll still be in a tree somewhere for the next couple weeks trying to poke a hole in a buck....or trying to get my daughter her first deer.....
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/11/05 11:18:10 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
online-voting, that will be the death nail in our Republic......so many places for hacking/fraud/etc.  

Do you hand deliver your tax returns to the IRS or demand cash payment handed to you from your employer to walk it to the bank?  Does your company do the same thing in paying vendors, suppliers, etc.?  How can online banking, online taxes and online just about everything be secure?  No doubt there are breaches all of the time, but most are from employees being phished or other ways of employees unknowingly giving access to others.  

Don't get me wrong, I definitely see the potential for hacking/fraud, but that potential is there for any voting measure.  These tallies end up in a computer somewhere that is hooked up to a (hopefully secure) network.  We likely aren't there just yet in being able to be 100% secure, but I imagine there will be a time not too far in the future that there will be a secure way to vote online.

DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 400
Re: Trump... 2020/11/05 11:47:19 (permalink)
Online voting will come, that's just the nature of the evolution of humanity and technology. 
However, it's going to be a while. The reason banks and the like have this is mainly money imo. They have the incentive and the resources to protect the integrity of their online platforms and services. If the ACA's website deployment is any indication - the government is as far away from successfully implementing a working online vote as the pirates are close to winning a world series. Hell, Election day isn't even a holiday.

Everything going on during this counting is insane.
The protesting/harassment of ballot workers just trying to do their jobs. Declaring victory in states where the votes aren't counted. Trump tweeting this morning "STOP THE COUNT". 

Just makes me sad at this point. I can't think of anything more un-american than the sitting President blatantly trying to get votes not to be counted. It undermines the entire democratic process. 

Hope you and your daughter get a deer this season Eyez.

Page: << < ..386387388389390.. > >> Showing page 390 of 430
Jump to: