Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..381382383384385.. > >> Showing page 385 of 401
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 12066
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2020/10/15 22:11:07 (permalink)
r3 earlier this year, didn't Giuliani drop some subtle hints of Ukraine to come?

I'm thinking, once this computer info was released to the FBI an investigation would need be, to assure the info was real.

As I said earlier, the story has me wondering as it's almost to good to be true.

I also wonder, when Biden brags about getting the Ukraine prosecutor fired, Biden mentions being told he can't withhold the money and only the POTUS could do that, so Biden said to call the POTUS.

ummm, not sure, butt doesn't that mean Mr. Obama was aware of Biden's extortion and approved of it?

I'll stand corrected butt, the plot thickens and the tide turns.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 940
Re: Trump... 2020/10/16 06:34:06 (permalink)
MyWar
ICE NUT
Ah cold weather hasn't hit yet in europe for most part people are still outside

You live in Europe do ya?

It’s 48 degrees in London right now. 44 in Stockholm. 43 in Copenhagen. 47 in Hamburg

It’s not summer anymore. It was 70+ and sunny here today but when it’s 40-50 degrees in Pittsburgh, people start spending a lot more time indoors.

No i don't live in europe But you only listed the low temps for those cities I did a quick ckeck and mosyt of the highs were anywhere from 64 to 57 degrees doesn't sound like winter  to me or any reason folks would all be hunkering down around a furnace.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/16 14:13:35 (permalink)
Heyyy, all y'all remember the AOC boycott of Goya Foods? Welp rumor has it the company is booming and nearly doubling their facility in Texas.

I did say rumor so I will stand corrected.

ummmm, did I mention 'large' facility.

Gooder for you Goya Foods... good for you. 👍
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/16 14:18:18

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 789
Re: Trump... 2020/10/16 15:03:24 (permalink)
ICE NUT
MyWar
ICE NUT
Ah cold weather hasn't hit yet in europe for most part people are still outside

You live in Europe do ya?

It’s 48 degrees in London right now. 44 in Stockholm. 43 in Copenhagen. 47 in Hamburg

It’s not summer anymore. It was 70+ and sunny here today but when it’s 40-50 degrees in Pittsburgh, people start spending a lot more time indoors.

No i don't live in europe But you only listed the low temps for those cities I did a quick ckeck and mosyt of the highs were anywhere from 64 to 57 degrees doesn't sound like winter  to me or any reason folks would all be hunkering down around a furnace.

I didn’t say winter, I said “not summer”. Of the 5 cities I mentioned, only two of them are forecasted to have high temps (barely) above 60 for only 2 of the next 10 days. The average temp across most of Western Europe will be in the 40s and 50s until the beginning of November, and only get colder after that.

People start spending more time indoors in the fall. It’s just a fact. Yea there are still more outdoor recreational opportunities now than in January, but there are fewer than in July. The pools have been closed for weeks. All the fair weather kayakers and hikers and campers are done for the year. All of the pleasure boaters are done. Kids are back in school. Restaurants can’t seat people outside as often because there are more and more cold days (like today) so people dine indoors.

See, here is the problem tho... its impossible to have a discussion with people who insist on pretending that basic demonstrable things are not happening, when they clearly are, and we all know they are. It’s like, how do you have a discussion with somebody that insists that sky isn’t blue? You can’t.
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/16 17:19:06 (permalink)
I can see the sky is blue when it is but sometimes its dark to.You seem to want all of us who disagree with you to see your side of thigs always with a bunch of fancy statistics and graphs to fit your narrative,you have been called out numerous times.Its tough to carry on a conversation with people who on the other side of things are so brainwashed and naive that they believe that one person a POTUS from whatever party is responsible for this world virus,mistakes made yes by every leader in the world,but there's credit there also by the travel bans put in place it did save many lives and was critisized by Joe Biden and others.Your brainwashed gang of leftist won't admit the economy prior to the pandemic was the best in world and getting better every day.The PPE,Masks,gowns shortages that occured and vents were there in the previous administartion also.The problem with you leftists is you just hate the man and no matter what he does its never right.I don'y personally like the man But i do like his policies and if he had any help from the worthless congress this country would be better off than we are now. If you really believe Joe Biden and his BS promises are the answer after 47 years of nothing well what else can i say. Sorry for ranting
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2863
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/16 20:16:41 (permalink)
crappiefisher
https://www.google.com/se...AEB&sclient=psy-ab

Somebody take this guy fishing... 🎣🎃

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/16 20:35:42 (permalink)
Here's something interesting.....

KY postal worker fired, could be charged after more than 100 absentee ballots dumped.

For more on this story.....

https://www.kentucky.com/.../article246500550.html

BUTT WAIT.......

New Jersey Postal Service Worker Arrested For Allegedly Dumping Mail, Including Election Ballots

https://newyork.cbslocal....gedly-dumping-ballots/
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/16 20:42:42

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/17 06:57:25 (permalink)
Along with the daily Covid death counts they should have a daily total of ballots dumped also.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/17 07:51:09 (permalink)
Ice Nut I'm expecting that's taking place as we speak.

When we see evidence of voter fraud and ballot tampering the left will ”release the kraken” boogeyvirus.🧟

Anti-America news media will stay away from the Biden emails, voter fraud and ballot tampering and divert any of that news with Covid scare tactics.

Hell, just reading these boards ya can see how the scare tactics are working. Sum these people be wearing SCUBA or SCBA just to go shopping. Military surplus stores be selling CHEMOX vest like hotcakes and chargin a fortune for the canisters if they had em stock.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/17 08:05:51

MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 789
Re: Trump... 2020/10/17 11:20:33 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

KY postal worker fired, could be charged after more than 100 absentee ballots dumped.

BUTT WAIT.......

New Jersey Postal Service Worker Arrested For Allegedly Dumping Mail, Including Election Ballots

Do you guys think think this somehow supports the claims of massive voter fraud associated with vote by mail? Because it doesn’t.

First of all, this would more accurately be called voter suppression, not voter fraud, because the intent here is to prevent people from voting, not cast fraudulent ballots. But while it’s certainly an inconvenience for the intended recipients of these ballots, as the article in KY pointed out, those people would still have the opportunity to vote anyway even in the event they did not receive mail in ballots.

Second, these are two examples of 100 ballots each. That’s it? 200 ballots? Trump claims that are that millions of votes cast fraudulently, and your supporting evidence is 200 ballots that didn’t get delivered? Kentucky alone is gonna have probably around 900,000+ votes cast in the general election, and 100 undelivered ballots is not even close to statistically significant in a group that size.

Also it’s worth noting that the dipshiit who posted these articles, VOTES BY ABSENTEE BALLOT.
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/17 11:38:16 (permalink)
Above coming from the biggest Dipchyt on the forums.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2308
Re: Trump... 2020/10/17 11:59:36 (permalink)
Some things are eternal--

first it was the VERY opinionated Wallace

second this guy who was 'supposed to moderate the second debate who has now been fired out by his own employer

and third--
The 'moderator' of the upcoming presidential debate is another reporter from a long line of Democratic donors who is clearly bias against Trump to the point she is generally not even considered a reporter by many but a democratic commentator.

Trump never gets an even  break from the press.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1204
Re: Trump... 2020/10/17 13:54:46 (permalink)
Promises made Promises kept. Hopefully!  Trump stated if he's loses the election he might leave the country. Let's hope! Wonder where he might land, Russia perhaps. How many loyal trumpets will follow.
 Let's go Joe, Let's go Joe! We're BIDEN TIME to DUMP Trump.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/17 14:43:18 (permalink)
MyWar
BeenThereDoneThat.

BUTT WAIT.......

Do you guys think think this somehow supports the claims of massive voter fraud associated with vote by mail? Because it doesn’t.

First of all, this would more accurately be called voter suppression, not voter fraud, because the intent here is to prevent people from voting, not cast fraudulent ballots. But while it’s certainly an inconvenience for the intended recipients of these ballots, as the article in KY pointed out, those people would still have the opportunity to vote anyway even in the event they did not receive mail in ballots.

Second, these are two examples of 100 ballots each. That’s it? 200 ballots? Trump claims that are that millions of votes cast fraudulently, and your supporting evidence is 200 ballots that didn’t get delivered? Kentucky alone is gonna have probably around 900,000+ votes cast in the general election, and 100 undelivered ballots is not even close to statistically significant in a group that size.

Also it’s worth noting that the dipshiit who posted these articles, VOTES BY ABSENTEE BALLOT.

My my My🤥Liar, aren't we testy today.

What seems to be the problem, ya get mixed up (again) with which of your thumbs you put where? Hell, I'd think ya would recognise which went where by the flavor, certainly you'd recognize the difference in taste, from running around on your elbows all day. Then again your boy has memory loss, so there is that. They say ”birds of a feather”, flockup together. amirite? I do wonder though, while Joe coward's in his basement, does he suck his thumb too?

THANKS AGAIN FOR READING MY POST. Don't forget to hit the 👍 button.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/17 14:47:37

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/17 14:50:46 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
Promises made Promises kept. Hopefully!  Trump stated if he's loses the election he might leave the country. Let's hope! Wonder where he might land, Russia perhaps. How many loyal trumpets will follow.

”Lets go Joe”... That's original Jigs, good job.

pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2462
Re: Trump... 2020/10/17 15:40:57 (permalink)
Walleye jigs

He might have a problem getting out of NYC. Unless Rikers let's him out on bail.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2308
Re: Trump... 2020/10/17 17:01:39 (permalink)
Get  kick outa people still pulling out the Russia card with Trump- guess they dont read the papers.
NOW we are on the verge of a BIDEN Russia/ Ukraine investigation with some DIRECT evidence before us.

IMPEACH JOE NOW---------why wait
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 738
Re: Trump... 2020/10/17 18:26:05 (permalink)
I hope I can forget all this political schyt and get out on the river tomorrow and waste some Gulp minnows. Berkley needs the money.

It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2116
Re: Trump... 2020/10/17 18:36:05 (permalink)
Walleye jigs

Ol' saying."Be careful what you wish for."

"The cause of freedom is not the cause of race or a sect, a party or a class-it is the cause of human kind, the very birthright of humanity."Quote by Anna Julia Cooper.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/17 18:54:18 (permalink)
Wait til ya hear what our POTUS said at his rally in Michigan......🤗

😂CNN, ABC, MSNBC, NBC and the other anti-America news media are piszing their panties in a major melt down tonight. 🤭

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/17 20:08:14 (permalink)
annnnnd Trump stops for a rally in Wisconsin.

Dang would ya look at that, I spelled Wisconsin annnd all by myself. 🤫

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/18 09:09:41 (permalink)
🤭 Excuse me for being silly, giggly, and such.

So, I'm reading a local news article (🤔 ok looking at the pictures) about Trump coming to Erie on Tuesday and so I go to the ”comments” section where I find the following conversation regarding poll results, in the area.

One blogger says he takes his own poll by counting yard signs and according to the yard signs, Biden is running 3rd behind Trump but a close second, behind some guy named 'Firewood $5.00'.

😁

🙃

🥺

....... awwww C'MON MAN, that's funny I don't care who all y'all are.

OK in other news.......

Don't forget October is NATIONAL FIRE PREVENTION MONTH and don't forget to change the ”batteries” in your ”smoke detectors”.

🇺🇸 Thank You to our FIRE FIGHTERS and FIRST RESPONDERS for your dedication and service🇺🇸

A special shout-out to ”FisherLady2” and her family. 🍺🍺🍺
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/18 09:20:48

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/20 16:10:00 (permalink)
50'F with overcast skies and a hint of mist in the air, at noonish around Erie International Airport as folks make their way to a place in line.

At 4:00 pm the skies getting brighter butt the temp still at 51'F and folks continue making their way, to see and hear President Trump.

Wind NE at 12 mph making for a wind chill of 47'F and the forecast has a 60% chance of rain annnnnd yet excitement remains strong in the air, cause folks just don't care, knowing their president will soon be there. 😁
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/20 16:25:10

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/20 19:38:14 (permalink)

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/20 23:11:23 (permalink)
So the First Lady has a lingering cough and has chosen to stay away from future rallies for now.

I'm glad Joe Biden has been wearing two mask 😷and now quarantines 😉 in his basement, so he doesn't develope some kind of cough🤧 and must miss the final debate.

DeadGator401
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 97
Re: Trump... 2020/10/22 01:26:14 (permalink)
Man that Giuliani stuff is just gross. 

Bet that moron who was naked on the Zoom call is happy to have the attention diverted from him. 

Yikes all around man. 
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 738
Re: Trump... 2020/10/22 06:11:23 (permalink)
Walleye jigs

Sorry Jigs, but that's just an empty promise you know? Trump's a liar; amirite? We know how honest and upstanding these folks are, but I think there was at least a dozen Hollywood types who were gonna flee to Canada if Trump won the election and none of them went, either.

It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/22 06:38:05 (permalink)
Touring the Erie area, and seein what kind of conditions the conditions was in, we saw a cute political sign that said BYEDON for president. 🤗 aww c'mon.... that's original, don't ya think?

LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2757
Re: Trump... 2020/10/22 10:00:51 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Touring the Erie area, and seein what kind of conditions the conditions was in, we saw a cute political sign that said BYEDON for president. 🤗 aww c'mon.... that's original, don't ya think?

Yeah, the guy that has one in his yard in my community also has a huge sign that says "Rural, not Stupid"...another original.  
Page: << < ..381382383384385.. > >> Showing page 385 of 401
Jump to: