Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..381382383384385.. > >> Showing page 384 of 430
Author
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 328
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2020/10/13 17:23:37 (permalink)
Fisherlady2
DeadGator401
JM2
Why are you suddenly incapable of doing an internet search of words, or phrases you do not understand? I can see right through your plastic mac.

Uh, I asked what the "lions share" of ACA meant. 
As in what is the specific thing that those states are getting the Lions share of? Asking for clarification of something I didn't see, from someone who clear saw it is problematic? 

I also googled "Plastic Mac" and have no idea what this means. You seem to be a bit hostile with this response? Did I do something to offend you?

Here you go...

https://genius.com/The-who-substitute-lyrics

Thanks FisherLady for the link. I missed the 70's by a few years so I missed the reference. 

JM, seems like you were insulting me a bit, but apparently I'm too young to get it. I was going to answer you an tell you I'm on a PC, and not a Mac.

Anyways, if what Mywar said is correct (about the states accepting Medicade expansion) would it be a surprise to think those 3 states with their population make up 35%? 
Quick math would say California, New York, and Massachusetts  make up about 20% of the US population - if those states who did not accept Medicaid Expansion were removed from the population total, would we be at 35%? 

I'm not really informed about the stuff, but whats the issue with that? Is the problem that they're blue states?

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Trump... 2020/10/13 17:41:36 (permalink)
Population being the key word and out of the population how many U.S. Citizens?

In other news.

...... plastic mac, 1966 but who's counting years, at my age?

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1084
Re: Trump... 2020/10/13 17:59:09 (permalink)
DeadGator401
Anyways, if what Mywar said is correct (about the states accepting Medicade expansion) would it be a surprise to think those 3 states with their population make up 35%? 
Quick math would say California, New York, and Massachusetts  make up about 20% of the US population - if those states who did not accept Medicaid Expansion were removed from the population total, would we be at 35%? 

Yea you get the idea. I don’t have time right now to look up all the statistics, but I thinks it’s a safe bet that if 35% of total ACA funding is going to those 3 states, then it’s probably mostly proportional to their combined population relative to the total combined population of all states that opted in to the Medicaid expansion (rather than compared to the population of the US as a whole).

Now to be fair, Medicaid expansion isn’t the only thing funded by the ACA (there are other things, like subsidies for premiums for example) but Medicaid is definitely a big chunk of it. You’d need to do a deep dive into healthcare spending to really fact check Lindsey Graham’s claim, but even at a cursory glance it appears deliberately misleading. He was clearly comparing apples to oranges.
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2951
Re: Trump... 2020/10/13 18:15:02 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
crappiefisher
https://tplnews.com/top-f...bwMWk64ufwgv-_f5tuP4t4

Ahhh yesssss, TPL NEWS...........

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/tpl-news/

History

Founded in 2018, TPL News is a liberal news and opinion blog that completely lacks transparency of ownership and authorship. According to their about page they state “We are a blog that writes articles and editorials that matter to the Liberal Community.....

What else ya got??? 🤭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34CHqptjj9E

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/13 22:17:03 (permalink)
Any all y'all see the Pelosi interview with Wolf Blitzer. 🤗 Pelosi got a bit 🤯testy with Wolf. 😂

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/13 22:29:41 (permalink)
My🤥Liar

Yea you get the idea. I don’t have time right now to look up all the statistics...

Dang... no internet statistics as of yet?

My goodness, taking much longer for the thumper bean counters to skew the numbers, to fit their narrative, in BSing their minions for this one.

In other news.... all y'all see Joe Biden wearing ”two” mask. 🤭 Guess Joe must of forgot.... he was already wearing one. 😷
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/13 22:34:35

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 787
Re: Trump... 2020/10/14 05:43:18 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

In other news.... all y'all see Joe Biden wearing ”two” mask. 🤭 Guess Joe must of forgot.... he was already wearing one. 😷

The mind gets a little addled the older it is, but it doesn't matter. Joe's running for the Senate.

If you agree with the Progressive Democrats, that's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech and racism.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/14 05:49:05 (permalink)
EMitch
BeenThereDoneThat.

The mind gets a little addled the older it is, but it doesn't matter. Joe's running for the Senate.

Against that Mormon guy...... 🤫

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/14 07:00:10 (permalink)
Any yinz see this during day 2 of the SCOTUS conformation hearings?

https://www.foxnews.com/p...ally-assaulted-someone

Democratic Senator Hirono asks Amy Coney Barrett if she has ever sexually assaulted someone......

🤔Wonder where that question will lead.

How about the question regarding recusal of cases involving the upcoming elections.... gee I wonder, does that question coincide with; HiTlary Clinton ”don't concede Joe” or; blue states Covid-19 annnnnnd ”mail-in-ballots” or; possibly no ”ID” to vote? Makes a guy wonder why a presidential election might end up in front of the SCOTUS.... doesn't it?

Then there was Corry Booker and his white supremacy... should I mention Booker is the poster child for a doorknob.

How about Harris not showing up in person for the hearing because of Covid but is seen, walking into and standing, in an ”elevator” filled with people.

Let's not forget Feinstein.... remember her, she's the one that employed a Chinese spy. Imagine that, Senator Feinsein having a Chinese spy on her staff and she questions the integrity of Barrett.

noooo conspiracy to see here folks. 😉
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/14 07:57:37

snagr
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 332
Re: Trump... 2020/10/14 17:14:48 (permalink)
kinda feels like a plot is thickening or a tide is turning today or sumpthin’ like that.
snagr
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 332
Re: Trump... 2020/10/14 17:16:26 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Any yinz see this during day 2 of the SCOTUS conformation hearings?

https://www.foxnews.com/p...ally-assaulted-someone

Democratic Senator Hirono asks Amy Coney Barrett if she has ever sexually assaulted someone......

🤔Wonder where that question will lead.

How about the question regarding recusal of cases involving the upcoming elections.... gee I wonder, does that question coincide with; HiTlary Clinton ”don't concede Joe” or; blue states Covid-19 annnnnnd ”mail-in-ballots” or; possibly no ”ID” to vote? Makes a guy wonder why a presidential election might end up in front of the SCOTUS.... doesn't it?

Then there was Corry Booker and his white supremacy... should I mention Booker is the poster child for a doorknob.

How about Harris not showing up in person for the hearing because of Covid but is seen, walking into and standing, in an ”elevator” filled with people.

Let's not forget Feinstein.... remember her, she's the one that employed a Chinese spy. Imagine that, Senator Feinsein having a Chinese spy on her staff and she questions the integrity of Barrett.

noooo conspiracy to see here folks. 😉

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/14 18:09:03 (permalink)
🤣😂🤗🤣🎃

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/14 19:21:16 (permalink)
snagr
kinda feels like a plot is thickening or a tide is turning today or sumpthin’ like that.

Nancy Pelosi be singing to the house of Swampcrats... 🌊🚣 row row... row ur boat here come da judge.......

Hunter Biden be singin...... abondon ship.

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8114
Re: Trump... 2020/10/14 19:37:56 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 326
Re: Trump... 2020/10/14 20:17:24 (permalink)
Yeah, but, John Durham....wait until that October surprise hits.....huh? What’s that? Oh. Never mind.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/14 21:59:41 (permalink)
How many ”Mueller team” phones got trashed annnnnnd all at the same time....🤫 nothing to see here folks.

ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1036
Re: Trump... 2020/10/15 06:40:12 (permalink)
How about all the world leaders that did such a better job of controlling the virus doing now.Its ravaging all thos countries and I Was lead to believe they did such a great job as compared to our POTUS.All shutting down again as we await uncle Joe's massive shutdown.No more stupid graphs and charts showing how they did this or that and we should have done that. WHAT Happened?????
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/15 07:10:31 (permalink)
Now now Ice Nut. We're suppose to believe Joe Biden will protect us from the boogeyvirus. Joe Biden speaks to the experts when he needs scientific data and he follows the experts advice in making decisions regarding the people's safety. I mean heck, who would ever question Joe Biden's brother-in-law when it comes to his expertise in Corona viruses. Even gooder, Biden's brother-in-law don't wear pearls. Dang, people just don't understand how many oysters gotta die, just to make a necklace.... aint rrright. Poor oysters.😢
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/15 07:48:38

JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 979
Re: Trump... 2020/10/15 07:23:16 (permalink)
Biden's handling of H1N1 was close to 10 times worst when comparing USA to Western Europe's deaths per million. Image the death totals in the USA if we had a similar performance during this virus.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/15 08:20:21 (permalink)

It will be gone on November 4, right?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/15 08:58:40 (permalink)
Porktown

It will be gone on November 4, right?

If Harris/Biden win... you betcha.

So no, the boogeyvirus will be around forever and a day, in the eyes of CNN and the other anti-America news networks.

On the other hand or is that ”in” the other hand,🤔 but anyways, on Nov 4th I hope to be gone (in some y'all's dreams).... down the road again. Just can't wait to get on the road againnnn; blogging politics.. on a fishing forum with my friends....... 🤭

C'MON MAN, that's funny...
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/15 09:00:20

MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/15 15:19:17 (permalink)
ICE NUT
How about all the world leaders that did such a better job of controlling the virus doing now.Its ravaging all thos countries and I Was lead to believe they did such a great job as compared to our POTUS.All shutting down again as we await uncle Joe's massive shutdown.No more stupid graphs and charts showing how they did this or that and we should have done that. WHAT Happened?????

Pretty sure this is exactly what was predicted all along. When people start spending more time indoors due to the onset of cold weather, there would be a spike in cases.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2752
Re: Trump... 2020/10/15 15:28:50 (permalink)
I dropped my ballot off at the courthouse today.

#Ivoted
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/15 15:41:53 (permalink)
MyWar
Pretty sure this is exactly what was predicted all along. When people start spending more time indoors due to the onset of cold weather, there would be a spike in cases.

Add that to the time it took for kids to pick it up from schools and spread to the demographics that get sick enough to get tested and hospitalized.  Seems to be pretty obvious that we would hit a spike around now.  Hopefully it is something we can control.  I really don't want to a repeat of the spring semester.
easy1
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 63
Re: Trump... 2020/10/15 16:05:23 (permalink)
One simple rule. Don't vote for anyone supported by the KKK the American Nazis party or the Taliban 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/15 16:11:32 (permalink)
Me neither Pork, dam Covid really messed up Spring Break last year😢

Butt anyways, so me and my better half was out-n-bout today and we stopped in to a restaurant for a quick bite to eat.

Folks was wearing their mask like all good little folks as was the employees. Also folks was distancing themselves (like all good little folks) and as each such exited their booths/tables the areas were immediately cleaned and prepped for the next patron.

Anyhow, we sat down and then removed our mask followed by a menu selection and placing our order.

So far so good huh? Except for a pesky fly, traveling from table to table and landing on everybody trying to enjoy their meal.

Dam fly's anyways! 🤬 Welp good thing was, it weren't no pesky mosquito.... like when yinz are fishin.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/15 16:25:08

ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1036
Re: Trump... 2020/10/15 17:08:54 (permalink)
MyWar
ICE NUT

Ah cold weather hasn't hit yet in europe for most part people are still outsidethere leaders can control this thing no better than ours just remember Joe is going to control the virus,everyones social is going up 1300 bucks,everyones wages going up by 15,000,govn is only going to use american goods what do we have to fear.Right LOL LOL LOL
MyWar
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/15 18:08:38 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Ah cold weather hasn't hit yet in europe for most part people are still outside

You live in Europe do ya?

It’s 48 degrees in London right now. 44 in Stockholm. 43 in Copenhagen. 47 in Hamburg

It’s not summer anymore. It was 70+ and sunny here today but when it’s 40-50 degrees in Pittsburgh, people start spending a lot more time indoors.
post edited by MyWar - 2020/10/15 18:12:58
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 787
Re: Trump... 2020/10/15 18:21:08 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
How many ”Mueller team” phones got trashed annnnnnd all at the same time....🤫 nothing to see here folks.

BT, the figure I saw was 26, IIR. All of them "accidentally" erased all the data in their phones.  Even more strangely, they were all key figures in the coup attempt.
Who woulda thunk?

If you agree with the Progressive Democrats, that's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech and racism.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2721
Re: Trump... 2020/10/15 19:29:48 (permalink)
Everyone is making it look like this Biden mail scandal is something that just came up during the 11th hour of the election season and are trying to make it look VERY suspicious .

HEY-- they guy turned it over to FBI in 2019 ( twenty nineteen)

He is coming out now and going public  because he is jacked up over NO FBI action and cant even get them to talk to him when he asks whats up.

Looks like silence for a year got him fired up.

Cant understand why though- he did give it to Americas premier L/E  force- the FBI.

post edited by r3g3 - 2020/10/15 19:32:38
Page: << < ..381382383384385.. > >> Showing page 384 of 430
Jump to: