Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..381382383384385.. > >> Showing page 383 of 430
Author
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2752
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2020/10/10 16:18:57 (permalink)
JM2
pensfan1
Lie? Where else would the picture come from? Like you said , I didn't have it laying around the house. What does where the pic came from have anything to do with it? Did you want me to get it out of a newspaper? Besides, the judgments I gave about these hill jacks, were mine alone. I assumed since the orangeman incites and empowers groups like these, that they were hard-core MAGites. Who knows, maybe the rest are.

Also, I dont like any ignorant , angry people. I especially don't like the white hick ones the most.

Sorry, that was a bit much. Here’s my opinion. I think you are, and have been overly influenced by the biased media reporting for most of your lifetime. It’s to the point that you have been trained how to think. Did prejudice, and stereotyping people just come natural to you, or were you taught to think that way?

I personally think you are ignorant, and have anger issues, but I don’t hate you for that. I feel sorry for you that you can’t see the flaws, and issues with yourself, but so easily identify those same flaws, and issues in others. Maybe you are just projecting your flawed beliefs onto others, and do not realize that normal people do not think like you.

Are orange men a minority?

Not influenced by any media. Just raised to see people for what they are. I go by what someone says, how they act , what they do. If your a rascists , antiscience, Bible thumping hillbilly.... and you happen to be white, whats the problem. Own that chit. Now I'm not saying you specific, I'm using the general term of you. What if these gems ,from whatever toy solider group they're claiming, were black or brown going after DeSantis Or Dewine? I'd bet orangeman and his stooge AG would be calling for the gas chamber. Instead he attacks the very victim of the intended plot. Just own it. Say, "Hey I back him because he hates the same people I do". Id have more respect for someone if they wouldn't beat around the bush about it.

I own my opinions. I'm not gonna go into all my stances. We have all been on here long enough to figure out who's who. Say what you want. Nothing changes those mugshots, nor their race or beliefs.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1225
Re: Trump... 2020/10/10 18:18:03 (permalink)
**** SOMEONE FINALLY MAKE SENSE. HOPE I WAKE UP SOON, THIS HAS TO BE DREAM.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 328
Re: Trump... 2020/10/11 15:20:38 (permalink)
JM2
LDD
JM2
For all you gun jumpers who can never wait to parrot the media misinformation. 

https://thefederalist.com...rump-hating-anarchist/

Great point.  Criminals, especially anarchist, anti-government types, generally don't associate with organized political leaders of mainstream parties.  Does the same go for the majority of the lawless criminals that are destroying property in cities or are they all democratic operatives?  

Has the leadership of the Democrat party ever disavowed, or condemn the rioting during this past summer? I seem to remember nothing, but praise, and support. How's your memory?

More recently some may have come around knowing it looks bad for their reelection chances.

a bit behind in the discussion here, but catching up I saw this. 

From Aug 31st. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzVc-f5g6EY

JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 979
Re: Trump... 2020/10/11 22:19:29 (permalink)
pensfan1
JM2
pensfan1
Lie? Where else would the picture come from? Like you said , I didn't have it laying around the house. What does where the pic came from have anything to do with it? Did you want me to get it out of a newspaper? Besides, the judgments I gave about these hill jacks, were mine alone. I assumed since the orangeman incites and empowers groups like these, that they were hard-core MAGites. Who knows, maybe the rest are.

Also, I dont like any ignorant , angry people. I especially don't like the white hick ones the most.

Sorry, that was a bit much. Here’s my opinion. I think you are, and have been overly influenced by the biased media reporting for most of your lifetime. It’s to the point that you have been trained how to think. Did prejudice, and stereotyping people just come natural to you, or were you taught to think that way?

I personally think you are ignorant, and have anger issues, but I don’t hate you for that. I feel sorry for you that you can’t see the flaws, and issues with yourself, but so easily identify those same flaws, and issues in others. Maybe you are just projecting your flawed beliefs onto others, and do not realize that normal people do not think like you.

Are orange men a minority?

Not influenced by any media. Just raised to see people for what they are. I go by what someone says, how they act , what they do. If your a rascists , antiscience, Bible thumping hillbilly.... and you happen to be white, whats the problem. Own that chit. Now I'm not saying you specific, I'm using the general term of you. What if these gems ,from whatever toy solider group they're claiming, were black or brown going after DeSantis Or Dewine? I'd bet orangeman and his stooge AG would be calling for the gas chamber. Instead he attacks the very victim of the intended plot. Just own it. Say, "Hey I back him because he hates the same people I do". Id have more respect for someone if they wouldn't beat around the bush about it.

I own my opinions. I'm not gonna go into all my stances. We have all been on here long enough to figure out who's who. Say what you want. Nothing changes those mugshots, nor their race or beliefs.

If you don’t believe the media whether it’s the news, tv shows, movies, or even commercials influence, shape, and contribute to the formation of you own personal opinions, then you live in a cocoon. You must be some type of non human human.

If this were a group blacks going after Desantis, or Dewine would you immediately be posting on here, connecting them to Biden, or Harris before you had any information showing that?

I support Trump because of his policies that benefit all Americans, black, brown, and white. Stop projecting your racist thoughts on to others. Most people do not form their personal opinions like you.

JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/11 22:38:19 (permalink)
DeadGator401
JM2
LDD
JM2

Great point.  Criminals, especially anarchist, anti-government types, generally don't associate with organized political leaders of mainstream parties.  Does the same go for the majority of the lawless criminals that are destroying property in cities or are they all democratic operatives?  

Has the leadership of the Democrat party ever disavowed, or condemn the rioting during this past summer? I seem to remember nothing, but praise, and support. How's your memory?

More recently some may have come around knowing it looks bad for their reelection chances.

Didn't watch the video because I have limit data per month, and don't want to waste it on Joe.

August 31st ? Over 3 months after the rioting started. Rip Van Biden's right on top of it.

The Democrat party said, or did nothing to calm this things down, just the opposite. They didn't start condemning the riots until polling showed that normal people were against the rioting. Who would of thought that people don't like rioting in their neighborhood. The party is clearly out of touch with sanity. They need to be voted out of existence, or should I say unvoted out of existence.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/11 22:44:19 (permalink)
If Biden was out there telling BLM to stand back and stand by then, ya I would call that out too.

Still can't own it can you? Oh well.
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/11 22:51:01 (permalink)
Not sure what you think I need to own, but okay. I do think you're a racist though. Can you own that?
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/11 22:51:09 (permalink)
JM2
DeadGator401
JM2
LDD
JM2

Didn't watch the video because I have limit data per month, and don't want to waste it on Joe.

August 31st ? Over 3 months after the rioting started. Rip Van Biden's right on top of it.

The Democrat party said, or did nothing to calm this things down, just the opposite. They didn't start condemning the riots until polling showed that normal people were against the rioting. Who would of thought that people don't like rioting in their neighborhood. The party is clearly out of touch with sanity. They need to be voted out of existence, or should I say unvoted out of existence.

What time frame would be sufficient for you? If you can provide a relative date, I'll see if there's anything from then. 
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/11 22:57:50 (permalink)
Three month earlier when the rioting started. End of May if it makes it any easier for you.
post edited by JM2 - 2020/10/12 00:45:33
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/11 23:12:19 (permalink)
JM2
Not sure what you think I need to own, but okay. I do think you're a racist though. Can you own that?

Hell ya I can. Its no secret. I hate dumass rednecks.

Why can't you own the real reasons why you support Bonito Trumpalinni?
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/11 23:18:40 (permalink)
You're projecting again.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/12 01:59:56 (permalink)
JM2
Three month earlier when the rioting started. End of May if it makes it any easier for you.

Thanks for the clarification. Here's some examples from that time-frame you provided, as well as the weeks/months after.

From Joe Biden himself, May 31st, 2020. Joe Tweeted a link to a statement he made on Medium (https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1266949697874415618)
(https://medium.com/@JoeBiden/we-are-a-nation-furious-at-injustice-9dcffd81978f)

"Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.
The act of protesting should never be allowed to overshadow the reason we protest."

Building on the above, and following a timeline:
Speech in Philadelphia, June 2nd, 2020. Quote begins at 1:36. Here's a hyperlink directly to it. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfiZy4xvhu4&ab_channel=ABCNews&t=1m36s)

There’s no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses, Many of them built by the very people of color, who for the first time in their lives are begging to realize and build wealth for their families. Nor is it acceptable for our Police, sworn to protect and serve all people to escalate tension; resort to excessive violence. We need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction

Speech in Wilmington, Delaware July 28th 2020. Quote begins at 8:24. Hyperlink to the video of the speech (https://www.c-span.org/video/?474269-1/joe-biden-remarks-wilmington-delaware-economy)

"I said from the outset, of the recent protests - there's no place for violence or destruction of property. Peaceful protesters should be protected, and arsonists and anarchists should be prosecuted. And local law enforcement can do that."

JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/12 05:34:30 (permalink)
Thanks, kind of weak in his overall delivery, but that's just Joe. Sorry that you had to do a specific internet search, and that his message has not been front, and center. Just words in passing to till he gets to his real message of attacking Trump.
post edited by JM2 - 2020/10/12 05:57:25
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Trump... 2020/10/12 05:58:48 (permalink)
......where's the parts where Biden finished by blaming Trump and accusing ”white supremacist” and/or ”Racist” for the trouble Joe denounces?

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/12 06:19:02 (permalink)
pensfan1
JM2

Hell ya I can. Its no secret. I hate dumass rednecks.

Why can't you own the real reasons why you support Bonito Trumpalinni?

🤭 Now ya done it JM 🤣 Yer gonna get a nasty gram. 🎃

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/12 06:47:36 (permalink)
That's okay. I don't really hate anyone. Not even dumbasses, no matter the color of their necks.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/12 11:57:57 (permalink)
JM2
Thanks, kind of weak in his overall delivery, but that's just Joe. Sorry that you had to do a specific internet search, and that his message has not been front, and center. Just words in passing to till he gets to his real message of attacking Trump.

No need to apologize. You provided a date and I just provided the info. I knew Biden had said these things, just wasn't sure on exact timeframes, since a lot of it was from Twitter/links and I couldn't remember. 

His September 2 ad that includes the Aug 31 remarks are pretty clear that he doesn't condone the violence and rioting during the protesting. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgHXJ3rdOn0

He also has remarks that condemn Trump's response/exacerbating of the tension and divide in the country, specifically during the height of the protesting.
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/12 13:09:06 (permalink)
No apology is necessary. Who follows Biden on Twitter? It like talking down a manhole.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/12 17:06:58 (permalink)
JM2
No apology is necessary. Who follows Biden on Twitter? It like talking down a manhole.

I didn't apologize for anything. 

Biden's twitter is like any other normal politician. Info about campaign events, platform, etc. Twitter is a quick way to keep tabs on what's going on. The Lincoln Project's Twitter alone is worth an account, for pure laughs.
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2951
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/13 08:12:03 (permalink)
crappiefisher
https://tplnews.com/top-f...bwMWk64ufwgv-_f5tuP4t4

Ahhh yesssss, TPL NEWS...........

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/tpl-news/

History

Founded in 2018, TPL News is a liberal news and opinion blog that completely lacks transparency of ownership and authorship. According to their about page they state “We are a blog that writes articles and editorials that matter to the Liberal Community.....

What else ya got??? 🤭
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/13 08:13:11

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/13 10:36:24 (permalink)
Any all y'all Thumpers watch & hear (in real time) Lindsey Graham's opening remarks, during day 2 of the SCOTUS hearings, regarding 3 states taking 35 % of lion's share from the affordable care act?

”Three” states taking a total of 35% annnnnnd those 3 states..... [drum roll please] Pelosi, Schumer annnnnd Warren.

PS. I yield my time for the benefit to those needing time to find your internet rebuttal. Take yinz time.

PPS. I'll stand corrected.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/13 10:50:57

DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/13 13:39:37 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Any all y'all Thumpers watch & hear (in real time) Lindsey Graham's opening remarks, during day 2 of the SCOTUS hearings, regarding 3 states taking 35 % of lion's share from the affordable care act?

”Three” states taking a total of 35% annnnnnd those 3 states..... [drum roll please] Pelosi, Schumer annnnnd Warren.

PS. I yield my time for the benefit to those needing time to find your internet rebuttal. Take yinz time.

PPS. I'll stand corrected.

Didn't get a chance to see it. 
What does this mean, "lion's share" of the ACA? 

JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/13 14:41:33 (permalink)
Why are you suddenly incapable of doing an internet search of words, or phrases you do not understand? I can see right through your plastic mac.
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1084
Re: Trump... 2020/10/13 15:26:23 (permalink)
Well a big part of that is due to the fact that a lot states with republican controlled governments chose not to accept the Medicaid expansion. That’s where a substantial portion of the federal ACA money comes from.

For whatever reason, the idiots that run the governments in many red states (like South Carolina for example) would rather see their constituents suffer than take federal money in order to expand access to healthcare.

Although Lindsey Graham is proud of this kind of cruelty, voters in South Carolina may disagree because Graham is very close to getting booted in November.
DeadGator401
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/13 15:27:58 (permalink)
JM2
Why are you suddenly incapable of doing an internet search of words, or phrases you do not understand? I can see right through your plastic mac.

Uh, I asked what the "lions share" of ACA meant. 
As in what is the specific thing that those states are getting the Lions share of? Asking for clarification of something I didn't see, from someone who clear saw it is problematic? 

I also googled "Plastic Mac" and have no idea what this means. You seem to be a bit hostile with this response? Did I do something to offend you?

JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/13 15:56:10 (permalink)
No, you're fine. I'm not that easily offended. Google it a little more, and it may come to you. Maybe Mywar will help you. He always seems to have a lot of answers. Though be aware they're usually wrong, but you may get lucky on this one.
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/13 16:03:31 (permalink)
Oh, and to help you out with the lion's share thing. He's clearly referring to funding. I don't want to see you waste the whole day on google.

Fisherlady2
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2109
Re: Trump... 2020/10/13 16:08:50 (permalink)
DeadGator401
JM2

Uh, I asked what the "lions share" of ACA meant. 
As in what is the specific thing that those states are getting the Lions share of? Asking for clarification of something I didn't see, from someone who clear saw it is problematic? 

I also googled "Plastic Mac" and have no idea what this means. You seem to be a bit hostile with this response? Did I do something to offend you?

Here you go...

https://genius.com/The-who-substitute-lyrics
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/13 17:03:15 (permalink)
My🤥Liar

Well a big part of that is due to the fact that a lot states with republican controlled governments chose not to accept the Medicaid expansion. That’s where a substantial portion of the federal ACA money comes from.

Exactly, so out of the states accepting the Medicaid expansion 35% of the fund goes to just three states. States of Pelosi, Warren, and Schumer.

So, 🤔 just who is benefitting from all those funds? Legal U.S. citizens? 😉

My🤥Liar perhaps you could expand by providing actual data where U.S. citizens are denied health care?

I mean, I understand people such as yourself missing out because those people, like you, also run around on their elbows.

I yield my time....
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/13 17:22:47

Page: << < ..381382383384385.. > >> Showing page 383 of 430
Jump to: