Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..381382383384385.. > >> Showing page 382 of 430
Author
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2879
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 13:22:41 (permalink)
Why you answering a question with a question??  It's ok to admit your reality only flows one way.  I was just pointing that out.  
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 979
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 14:15:34 (permalink)
You actually don't understand my answer, and point? There, I just answered your question with another question. Did you noticed your response to my supposed question was also with another question?
Thought I'll just point that out.
Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 326
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 14:32:11 (permalink)
Who wrote the Book of Love?

Just asking.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2752
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 14:49:01 (permalink)
JM2
For all you gun jumpers who can never wait to parrot the media misinformation. 

https://thefederalist.com...rump-hating-anarchist/

Don't act like your not as surprised as I am. I would've thought that was a "wheelhouse MAGITE" considering the orangeman railed against the same targeted Democrat Governor.

Anxious to see the rest of the 13s social media and internet movements.
post edited by pensfan1 - 2020/10/09 14:50:13
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2721
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 14:57:31 (permalink)
Just more anti Trump made up BS by the lib press.
Dont even try and say ****mer didnt know who these people were after the arrest- she just couldnt help pile on with the leftist narrativ.
(OOOps accidentally put an S where the W shoulda been in her name)
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/10/09 14:58:37
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 15:19:41 (permalink)
pensfan1
JM2

Don't act like your not as surprised as I am. I would've thought that was a "wheelhouse MAGITE" considering the orangeman railed against the same targeted Democrat Governor.

No, I'm not surprised at all. You guys always post misinformation. Again, that's no surprise at all. Remember this post from a few days ago. Always accusing others of things you yourself are guilty of. 
JM2 
pensfan1
JM2
What will really be interesting to see is how much misinformation, and flawed reporting some of you guys will be parroting over the next few weeks.

Thats all you Mag-ites do

Not that I read every post on here. Care to share any examples?

No examples yet. Can't be too hard to come by as you claim. Is it possible your post is just more misinformation, and mischaracterization of others? Accusing others of doing exacting what you are doing.

post edited by JM2 - 2020/10/09 15:24:06
MyWar
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1084
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 15:53:31 (permalink)
JM2

For people that actually bother to get their information from legit news sources, this is not a surprise. From this article in the Detroit News:

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said in a Thursday statement there has been "a disturbing increase in anti-government rhetoric and the re-emergence of groups that embrace extremist ideologies.
“These groups often seek to recruit new members by seizing on a moment of civil unrest and using it to advance their agenda of self-reliance and armed resistance," the first-term attorney general said. "This is more than just political disagreement or passionate advocacy. Some of these groups’ mission is simply to create chaos and inflict harm upon others.” 
Lewis said many extremist groups don't try to radicalize others "as much as they take people who are already radicalized." He added that while some militia groups attract racists, not all anti-government groups are white supremacists.
"Especially with groups like the boogaloo boys, which are primarily anti-government, you can get both white supremacists and left-leaning anarchists in the same group," Lewis said. "They can attract and put out narratives that appeal to both left- and right-leaning people who don't like the government.

But if you object to my characterization of these militia groups as "right wing" because 1 of 13 people is some far left nutjob rather than a far right nutjob, well how about the other 12? Why do you suppose The Federalist isn't saying anything about them? 

Bottom line is that these militia people are not "antifa", or BLM protesters, or any of the stuff that you MAGA folks are always whining about. These people are the armed nutjobs that marched on the Michigan state capital back in the spring while MAGA people applauded and Dear Leader encouraged them. 
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 16:12:53 (permalink)
Let the real information come out before you start pointing your finger. You never can seem to do that. Would you identify these kids as anarchist?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 16:19:41 (permalink)
All y'all Thumpers seem a bit testy lately..... funny as hell, Trump piszed in you're Post Toasties.

Butt fear not, BENZOs Pelosi will git get em fer yinz.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 16:53:26 (permalink)
Tick....tick....tick.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 17:11:02 (permalink)
JM2
pensfan1
JM2

No, I'm not surprised at all. You guys always post misinformation. Again, that's no surprise at all. Remember this post from a few days ago. Always accusing others of things you yourself are guilty of. 
JM2 
pensfan1
JM2
What will really be interesting to see is how much misinformation, and flawed reporting some of you guys will be parroting over the next few weeks.

No examples yet. Can't be too hard to come by as you claim. Is it possible your post is just more misinformation, and mischaracterization of others? Accusing others of doing exacting what you are doing.

There was no news outlet I relied on or cited as my source. That was my own opinion and early assessment. Unlike when some just parrot what Hannity/Tucker/Trump put out there. The crazy Q chit. The voter fraud drivel. You know crap that dots this thread and its 100s of pages.
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 17:14:58 (permalink)
JM2
You actually don't understand my answer, and point? There, I just answered your question with another question. Did you noticed your response to my supposed question was also with another question?
Thought I'll just point that out.

You didn't answer anything I asked.  You posed your own question which redirected the focus to your biased logic and dismissed and/or dodged my initial question.   In your second response you didn't answer anything either, you're just talking to yourself now.  Plus, you misused an end punctuation because you made a declarative statement and put a question mark at the end.  And yes, I did notice that I answered your question with a question because you started the "answering the question with a question bullcrap".  Why do you always do that? So not only have you dodged and muddled my initial point you have soiled the English language and appropriate punctuation of that language along with it.  Nice job! (sarcasm) (also see the correct, but not overused, use of an exclamation point)

Now, do you agree that most of the violence in the cities is also coming from anarchists and criminals, or not?  (see correct use of end punctuation/question)
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 17:54:49 (permalink)
So I hear Typhoid Trump is holding another super spreader event tomrw. That should be wonderful.
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 18:51:20 (permalink)
So Trump backs out of the last debate with his refusal to participate virtually.  Funny how that works, since the drumbeat from the msm and many on this board was that Biden was trying to get out of it.  
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 19:02:02 (permalink)
LDD

So not only have you dodged and muddled my initial point you have soiled the English language and appropriate punctuation of that language along with it.  Nice job! (sarcasm) (also see the correct, but not overused, use of an exclamation point)

Now, do you agree that most of the violence in the cities is also coming from anarchists and criminals, or not?  (see correct use of end punctuation/question)

I don't like exclamation points, they disgust me. I do like commas though.

JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 19:09:46 (permalink)
pensfan1
JM2
pensfan1
JM2

JM2 
pensfan1
JM2

There was no news outlet I relied on or cited as my source. That was my own opinion and early assessment. Unlike when some just parrot what Hannity/Tucker/Trump put out there. The crazy Q chit. The voter fraud drivel. You know crap that dots this thread and its 100s of pages.

Where did you get the pictures you posted, did you just have them laying around the house?

pensfan1

Ya clearly ANTIFA... 😆 🤣 😂 these guys look like they came straight from a MAGA rally

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 19:34:11 (permalink)
I dont like ignorant, angry white folk, so I surely wouldn't have any pictures of them. They are just basic mugshots. Google maybe?

You know, when there is a plot to kidnap and kill a sitting governor, stuff is readily available. Jus say'IN
post edited by pensfan1 - 2020/10/09 19:37:39
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 20:39:29 (permalink)
Do you like ignorant angry brown, or black folks? So you did visit a media outlet. Not sure why you felt the need to lie.
post edited by JM2 - 2020/10/09 20:43:32
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 21:20:29 (permalink)
Lie? Where else would the picture come from? Like you said , I didn't have it laying around the house. What does where the pic came from have anything to do with it? Did you want me to get it out of a newspaper? Besides, the judgments I gave about these hill jacks, were mine alone. I assumed since the orangeman incites and empowers groups like these, that they were hard-core MAGites. Who knows, maybe the rest are.

Also, I dont like any ignorant , angry people. I especially don't like the white hick ones the most.
post edited by pensfan1 - 2020/10/09 21:27:09
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 22:36:30 (permalink)
LDD
So Trump backs out of the last debate with his refusal to participate virtually.  Funny how that works, since the drumbeat from the msm and many on this board was that Biden was trying to get out of it.  

Funny how your mind works since it's Biden refusing a face to face debate.

Ummm, did I punctuate correctly, Mr Grammar Check? 😘
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/09 22:45:50

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 22:43:12 (permalink)
pensfan1

Also, I dont like any ignorant , angry people. I especially don't like the white hick ones the most.

Don't look in a mirror .....

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 787
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 22:51:58 (permalink)
r3g3
Something has the Dems running scared- secret polling??
Now nancy is talking about a 25th amendment push.

Even if they believed in it this late in the game it would be meaningless if they thought Joe was reallly on top.

Somehow, a couple of weeks back, (before Trumps bout with Covid), I was thinkin' that the 25th amendment was gonna rear its ugly head. Ya know, Stormy didn't work, Russia didn't work, impeachment didn't work. No, my thinking was that it wouldn't be used against Trump, but Nancy's settin' it up to get Biden. The consensus right now is that should the 'Crats win the White House many think that Harris, as ambitious as she is, would push it that Joe can't handle the ball. Not so, says I. Invoking the 25th will rise up within the Democrat Party itself, so as not to make it look like Harris is the instigator, and I'd believe it would happen shortly after inauguration, like within two months. Party leadership already knows Joe ain't well mentally and couldn't be trusted on the world stage, (especially with the keys to the rockets). And if they get in, they're gonna make an even harder left turn than what they're letting on to. Are they gonna pack the court? The fact that either of them refuses to answer until after the election tells the world "Hell yes. We'll make Washington, D.C, Puerto Rico, and possibly Guam new states, all with 2 each new Democrat Senators".
Of course, the MSM can't read that in their statements, and wouldn't report it that way regardless, so the general public is never gonna know. Get rid of the "no filibuster" Senate provision that they themselves are responsible for. Remember. Schumer said that everything is on the table. They want to transform the country, and it won't be for the greater good. Constitution be ****ed. And that's why this is the most important election we'll ever face in our lifetimes.

If you agree with the Progressive Democrats, that's freedom of speech. If you disagree, it's hate speech and racism.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/09 23:03:16 (permalink)
Geeeez Louise yinz Thumpers are testy.

In other news......

Half a CC of Botox
Half a CC of BENZO
That's the way the needle goes
P🤯P goes Pelosi

Pelosi is rewriting the 25th amendment..... buttt her doing so, has nothing to do with Trump. 👍 😅😂🤣

Now this is merely a personal observation butt me thinks, Pelosi is very near to losing her mind which means.... wait for it....... 🤫.......🤭 ........ 🤗Trump has beat Pelosi at her own game.

Trump/Pence/House/Senate 2020

Heyyy, speaking of signs, muup here in Erie town there seems to be quite a few Harris/Biden signs. Half that of Trump/Pence signs I'd say.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/09 23:15:04

JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/10 07:25:55 (permalink)
MyWar
JM2

For people that actually bother to get their information from legit news sources, this is not a surprise. From this article in the Detroit News:

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said in a Thursday statement there has been "a disturbing increase in anti-government rhetoric and the re-emergence of groups that embrace extremist ideologies.“These groups often seek to recruit new members by seizing on a moment of civil unrest and using it to advance their agenda of self-reliance and armed resistance," the first-term attorney general said. "This is more than just political disagreement or passionate advocacy. Some of these groups’ mission is simply to create chaos and inflict harm upon others.” Lewis said many extremist groups don't try to radicalize others "as much as they take people who are already radicalized." He added that while some militia groups attract racists, not all anti-government groups are white supremacists."Especially with groups like the boogaloo boys, which are primarily anti-government, you can get both white supremacists and left-leaning anarchists in the same group," Lewis said. "They can attract and put out narratives that appeal to both left- and right-leaning people who don't like the government. But if you object to my characterization of these militia groups as "right wing" because 1 of 13 people is some far left nutjob rather than a far right nutjob, well how about the other 12? Why do you suppose The Federalist isn't saying anything about them?  Bottom line is that these militia people are not "antifa", or BLM protesters, or any of the stuff that you MAGA folks are always whining about. These people are the armed nutjobs that marched on the Michigan state capital back in the spring while MAGA people applauded and Dear Leader encouraged them. 

Your posted text seems to contradict your claims. Once again, are these "kids" anarchist? Tide pod consumption aside.
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/10 07:30:59 (permalink)
pensfan1
Lie? Where else would the picture come from? Like you said , I didn't have it laying around the house. What does where the pic came from have anything to do with it? Did you want me to get it out of a newspaper? Besides, the judgments I gave about these hill jacks, were mine alone. I assumed since the orangeman incites and empowers groups like these, that they were hard-core MAGites. Who knows, maybe the rest are.

Sorry, that was a bit much. Here’s my opinion. I think you are, and have been overly influenced by the biased media reporting for most of your lifetime. It’s to the point that you have been trained how to think. Did prejudice, and stereotyping people just come natural to you, or were you taught to think that way?

I personally think you are ignorant, and have anger issues, but I don’t hate you for that. I feel sorry for you that you can’t see the flaws, and issues with yourself, but so easily identify those same flaws, and issues in others. Maybe you are just projecting your flawed beliefs onto others, and do not realize that normal people do not think like you.

Are orange men a minority?
post edited by JM2 - 2020/10/10 07:48:09
snagr
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 332
Re: Trump... 2020/10/10 08:37:18 (permalink)
pensfan1
So I hear Typhoid Trump is holding another super spreader event tomrw. That should be wonderful.

making herd immunity great again.

twenty sumpthin people got a cold and trump got a vile of the dragon’s blood for a little dramatic effect.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/10 11:25:51 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
Who wrote the Book of Love?

Just asking.

Me.... 👋 me 👋 ask me, I know... I know so if you, wonder wonder wonder... wonder where the yellow went when you brush your teeth with Pepsodent. 😁 Ask me..... I know these things.🤭

PS....

Trump/Pence/House/Senate 2020
Democrats for Trump
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/10 11:27:59

Irisheyeball
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/10 13:02:38 (permalink)
Finally, some answers!

Saw a sign in Lawrence Co during my golf trip yesterday: “DEPLORABLES FOR BIDEN” That’s either very confusing or enlightening.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1036
Re: Trump... 2020/10/10 13:49:34 (permalink)
Should have said Stupid  for biden
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/10/10 16:05:42 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
Finally, some answers!

Saw a sign in Lawrence Co during my golf trip yesterday: “DEPLORABLES FOR BIDEN” That’s either very confusing or enlightening.

Just more plagiarism, it's a Biden thing.
Page: << < ..381382383384385.. > >> Showing page 382 of 430
Jump to: