Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..371372373374375.. > >> Showing page 373 of 385
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11978
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2020/09/03 22:04:49 (permalink)
Our application for mail-in ballots went into the trash can back in Julyish.

Those applications were nothing more than feelers and when applications like ours went into the trash and not mailbox, it sent shivers throughout the Pelosi House of Swampcrats.

How many more applications should we expect to see?

In order for a delayed vote count, the Swampcrats will all need to mail their ballots at the 11th hour and overwhelm the USPS.

That would take millions of votes being mailed at the same time. Where would millions of mail in ballots come from, at the 11th hour?

Nahhhh,... no chance of voter fraud this election. eh?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/09/03 22:09:41

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 782
Re: Trump... 2020/09/03 22:59:15 (permalink)
Does anyone here believe the last two Democrat presidential primaries were on the up and up? There is a reason why Democrats are not trusted when it comes to elections. Maybe their base trusts them, but normal people don't.
MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 712
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 09:42:58 (permalink)
JM2
Does anyone here believe the last two Democrat presidential primaries were on the up and up? There is a reason why Democrats are not trusted when it comes to elections. Maybe their base trusts them, but normal people don't.

There is no evidence of any kind of fraud in the democratic primaries in either 2016 or 2020. Zero. None. Bernie people will argue that the DNC put its finger on the scale for HRC in 2016, and there may be some truth to that, but it’s mostly just sour grapes.

There is however OVERWHELMING evidence that foreign actors are interfering in domestic US politics and attempting to influence our elections. I think most “normal people” accept this to be true. Yet republicans are blind to it, and instead focus on the imaginary “mail in voter fraud” boogeyman.

There may have been ballot stuffing and rampant voter fraud in Chicago in the 1930s, but that is not evidence of rampant voter fraud in 2020. In fact the most notable contemporary example of mail in voter fraud is 2018 in North Carolina’s 9th district where republicans got caught harvesting ballots, and the ensuing investigation revealed they had been doing this since 2010. If anything, I’m more concerned about republicans cheating, and im sure that any unbiased observer would agree.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 09:46:42 (permalink)
Curious if there are any veterans on the board and if so, what do you think of that article in The Atlantic?
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 09:47:57 (permalink)
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 10:02:04 (permalink)
MyWar
Curious if there are any veterans on the board and if so, what do you think of that article in The Atlantic?

Looks to me like you're doing nothing more than badgering America's veterans by making the info available.

But, not surprising to see from a low life thumb sucking basement dweller.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/09/04 10:04:43

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 10:04:17 (permalink)
JM I believe the fraud dates back for many years by both parties.

I also believe, what the Pelosi House of Swampcrats accuse Trump of doing with Russia, is precisely what the Swampcrats have been doing with China.

Again, I use the term Swampcrats as a means to identify all politicians whose sole purpose it is to support Pelosi in her struggle to destroy the America middle class.

Pelosi has demonstrated for years, her hunger for power and now is proving she will send America down the tubes, to keep that power.

To democrat, republican, & independent parties..... shame on us for letting this happen for so many years.

To a multi billionaire leaving his private life whose goal is not only to stop but to prevent, America being destroyed for greed by the likes of Nancy Pelosi and her base I say ”Thank you Mr Trump, for your service”.🇺🇲
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/09/04 10:06:47

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1180
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 10:36:10 (permalink)
That is why I'm a firm believer NO ONE should be able to be President or V.P. without having spent time in the military,  not career but at least a 2 year draftee from the good old days. Shouldn't be alouded to send or put people in harm's way unless you have been there. And that's my final post on that subject.
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 10:59:19 (permalink)
MyWar

https://townhall.com/tips...-relationship-n2575641
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 11:03:36 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
That is why I'm a firm believer NO ONE should be able to be President or V.P. without having spent time in the military,  not career but at least a 2 year draftee from the good old days. Shouldn't be alouded to send or put people in harm's way unless you have been there. And that's my final post on that subject.

I'd don't know, but just a thought. It seems to me that Trump is removing soldiers from harms way, that were put there by other presidents. Am I wrong?
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7640
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 11:39:46 (permalink)
Walleye jigs

I agree.  Not sure about the draftee or wouldn't have many candidates younger than 70.  The military seems to be doing a good job of recruiting and not needing the draft (also not allowing the National Guard and Reserve to be hiding spots to avoid a draft).  Officers, enlisted or draftee if we go back to that, for a certain point of time should be a requirement.  I'll go a step forward and say that should be a requirement for anyone in Congress or Senate too.
easy1
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 52
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 12:02:36 (permalink)
In response to MyWar.  I'm a veteran. All you have to do is look at the way Trump treated John McCain and a few goldstar families and you'll see what a low life Trump is. Absolutely no respect for veterans.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 12:23:42 (permalink)
I guess all y'all thumpers didn't get the memo..... or just maybe yinz can't face the truth out of your disgusting hate and discontent toward Trump.

The article was proven to be bogus and you're support of such material merely shoes your true ignorance.

easy1 we heard what Trump said regarding McCain. But you continue to twist the truth to fit your narrative and make yourself more miserable.

McCain destroyed his own legacy with his political ambitions annnnnd I quote ”John McCain isn't the only war hero”.

Perhaps yinz would care to see what other veterans have to say about serving with McCain?

I'll also remind you, Trump has and continues to work for our veterans through the VA when McCain sat around making speeches of everything he didn't do for the VA.

easy1
Novice Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 12:58:33 (permalink)
You know nothing about the VA and the care veterans recieve.. I'm a disabled veteran and have a little first hand knowledge on the subject. You Mr. Gone no where done nothing have really done nothing for your country you only think of your self. You sit and watch fox news and run your mouth all over this board. You need to get a real life and get involved for real. Until then go sit in the corner and be quiet.

JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 13:37:39 (permalink)
So how has your more recent experiences been at the VA? Is it improved over the last few years? Try to be honest, and unbiased if you can. 
easy1
Novice Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 13:53:13 (permalink)
Still good care. They are a great group of people. Level of care is off a little but the passion is still there. Funny thing they no longer have fox news on the waiting room tv. They have the weather channel on.
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 13:58:26 (permalink)
Here's an article I've found, do you agree with the surveys trend of improvement?

https://www.military.com/...-vfw-survey-finds.html
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 14:16:33 (permalink)
easy1
You know nothing about the VA and the care veterans recieve.. I'm a disabled veteran and have a little first hand knowledge on the subject. You Mr. Gone no where done nothing have really done nothing for your country you only think of your self. You sit and watch fox news and run your mouth all over this board. You need to get a real life and get involved for real. Until then go sit in the corner and be quiet.

Put your money where your mouth is... mouth.🤑
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/09/04 14:19:00

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 15:09:33 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
easy1

During a discussion on trumps alleged disparaging remarks about vets wounded in action, you’re gonna pick a fight with a guy that just said he is a disabled vet. What the he11 is wrong with you?
psu_fish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3091
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 15:30:23 (permalink)
If you wanna have some fun, look up the company Emerson Collective and Laurene Powell Jobs. She is the widow of Steve Jobs, and she owns the Atlantic. She is a Biden mega donor, as she gave the maximum legal amount. Just bit odd timing dontcha think with this article?
easy1
Novice Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 15:58:23 (permalink)
Been there done nothing I'm not going to try to validate my life on this fishing forum. Feel free to do so if you like. By the way (you're welcome for my service)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 16:09:23 (permalink)
MyWar
BeenThereDoneThat.
easy1

During a discussion on trumps alleged disparaging remarks about vets wounded in action, you’re gonna pick a fight with a guy that just said he is a disabled vet. What the he11 is wrong with you?

Once again, moron you are wrong. I'm defending my self, now back to your basement and see if you can find a better way in trying to shame me,

..... ain't happenin thumbsucker. 😘

”Dip stick” comes out of his basement constantly bad mouthing the men and women in blue plus defends distruction by ”peaceful protesters”
then post links to bogus info pertaining to the POTUS and wants to know what the hell is wrong with me. Ya can't make this stuff up. 🤭
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/09/04 16:11:42

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 16:15:11 (permalink)
easy1
Been there done nothing I'm not going to try to validate my life on this fishing forum. Feel free to do so if you like. By the way (you're welcome for my service)

I suggest ”you” not validate the life of others.

So how about it, you made personal accusations against me (on a fishing forum) and I called you out. By the way 🤑??

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2208
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 17:51:19 (permalink)
Not so very long ago some here were cheering the new anti Trump book by  John Bolton his former advisor who said- in that book that Trump did NOT mock the troops when cancelling that visit- In his book he mentioned the incident and blamed it on the weather- IT WAS AN ANTI TRUMP BOOK and certainly clears up this newest unknown sources' BS.

Just another BS anti story trying to splatter as much on the walls as possible- in this case even in the presence of a known anti Trumper who was actually there and in on the conversation- and wrote about it.

TDS sufferers are  cheering those who report two vastly different stories here on the same incident-with one of them being present and one reporting secret sources-- they have no shame or no brains - or both.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/09/04 17:59:19
easy1
Novice Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 17:55:56 (permalink)
Your acting like a school yard bully. I don't know weather to laugh at you or feel sorry for you. But I won't respond to you again. Have a good evening
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 18:23:29 (permalink)
r3, different day same rhetoric.

It always amazes me, the thumpers thinking the Trumpers will believe their BS.

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 19:00:13 (permalink)
Got a kick outa the anti mileage the ' unknown sources' story got and then somebody recalling Boltons writing about the same incident some time ago.
Obviously Bolton never imagined this newest BS but it was just a part of his book.

On another front-- Seattle Security guards -replacing Police- walked out on night one when confronted with 'peaceful protestors'.
Defund some more--idiots.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/09/04 19:06:49
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 709
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 19:32:24 (permalink)
For the record, I'm a 4 year Navy veteran, serving from '68 to '72, (there was a war still on, remember?), and I hate the fact that McCain spent 5 years in a North Vietnamese hell hole, but my opinion of him, (politically) is that he was an azzhole! Though tolerated and/or loved by the media, they affectionately called him a Maverick, but the truth of it is that he was a RINO of the first order, and the only reasons he got my vote in '08 was because he was the lesser of two evils and because Sarah Palin was his VP pick.

Trump has spent 3 1/2 years praising the military, and has shown great pride in hangin' the Congressional Medal of Honor on more than a few vets. Hardly the action of someone who would consider the military veterans "losers". This is just more 'Crat and Swamp BS and they'll stop at nothing to disparage the reputation of the President in hopes of preventing his re-election; something they must be really worried about after considering their own sorryazzed candidate. It's gonna get worse before the election, and when he wins, they're really gonna go nucking futz!

It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/04 20:51:47 (permalink)
Went in the Navy in 67.
Yea ,John was to be admired on one front as were all the POW's IMHO but a real azzhat in DC.

He and Trump were at odds day one as he made his RINO credentials clear and made it personal rather than political.
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/09/04 21:01:34
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/05 08:16:51 (permalink)
emitch & r3 thank you very much for your service, not only through your military service but in keeping America free today.

Enemies of our nation come in all forms from around the world and to fight them in this battle, on our own homeland, requires dedication and courage.🇺🇲

Page: << < ..371372373374375.. > >> Showing page 373 of 385
Jump to: