Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..371372373374375.. > >> Showing page 372 of 385
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11978
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2020/08/27 09:56:24 (permalink)
LDD

You guys totally convinced me over the last four years that voting for a third party is throwing my vote away so I guess I'll be voting for Sleepy Joe...thanks guys!! What would I do without ya  Throw my vote away I guess...

So LDD ya saying ya got your mail-in ballot did ya?

Welp at least ur gonna vote this time.

Eeezy Peeezy, just check the GOP box at the top left of the ballot and drop er in the mailbox.👍

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/27 10:09:14 (permalink)
MyWar
A massive hurricane is about to hit Texas and Trump looted FEMA because his dysfunctional administration can’t get coronavirus relief legislation through Congress,

The NBA is on strike to protest a police shooting while roving bands of armed militia groups are killing protestors.

California is on fire.

170,000 Americans are dead because the Trump administration failed to adequately respond to a pandemic.

And republicans at the RNC can’t stop patting themselves on the back for the fantastic job they are doing.

Mumble 😭hurricane FEMA bumble whah Trump 😠blah blah 170000 yakkity Corona smakity 🥴California 😢wahh wah NBA➡️ (China owned) boo hoo😞 pandemic😵 militia pisz RNC moan blubber snark😭

Same chyt different day = whiny asz 🤯looooser 😴😴😴😴

PS. Nice of you MyLiar to recognise the RNC... for the fantastic job they are doing. blubber whine sniff.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/08/27 10:23:59

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 782
Re: Trump... 2020/08/27 22:23:02 (permalink)
MyWar
A massive hurricane is about to hit Texas and Trump looted FEMA because his dysfunctional administration can’t get coronavirus relief legislation through Congress,

The NBA is on strike to protest a police shooting while roving bands of armed militia groups are killing protestors.

California is on fire.

170,000 Americans are dead because the Trump administration failed to adequately respond to a pandemic.

And republicans at the RNC can’t stop patting themselves on the back for the fantastic job they are doing.

You seem desperate for things to point fingers at. If Hillary was elected in 2016 you could add at least a half dozen more things to your list, but you wouldn't have any complaints. Everything would be just fine in your world.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/27 23:41:14 (permalink)
MyLiar is showing his IQ which is smaller than his shoe size.

😂😂😂 Did all y'all see the ”Trump 2020” fireworks at the close of Trump's acceptance speech??

I'll bet the best fireworks was when Pelosi's head went 🤯🤯🤯

I'm sure Trump got a good deal on the fireworks. Left over from Clinton's no go show.🥴

🤭 OMG the press is blubbering about people in attendance sitting to close and an opera singer. 😅
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/08/27 23:49:38

LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2729
Re: Trump... 2020/08/28 07:40:52 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
LDD

You guys totally convinced me over the last four years that voting for a third party is throwing my vote away so I guess I'll be voting for Sleepy Joe...thanks guys!! What would I do without ya  Throw my vote away I guess...

Eeezy Peeezy, just check the GOP box at the top left of the ballot and drop er in the mailbox.👍
Th

They sent me the request letters but I'll vote in person cause the lovely ladies at the polling place have candy...butterscotch or peppermint
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1180
Re: Trump... 2020/08/28 08:13:05 (permalink)
DID YOU SEE IT? DID YOU SEE IT? Trump in front of the White House practicing  for his future job! It was so nice to see him trying to be GREAT when he becomes President Biden's  DOORMAN! Love it when a plan comes together.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/28 08:24:43 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
DID YOU SEE IT? DID YOU SEE IT? Trump in front of the White House practicing  for his future job! It was so nice to see him trying to be GREAT when he becomes President Biden's  DOORMAN! Love it when a plan comes together.

You sound disgruntled???🤔

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/28 08:29:21 (permalink)
LDD
BeenThereDoneThat.
LDD

Th

They sent me the request letters but I'll vote in person cause the lovely ladies at the polling place have candy...butterscotch or peppermint

Cool 👍 ✔️ ➡️ 🔲 REPUBLICAN 😇

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/28 08:49:33 (permalink)
Did yinz see it.... did yinz see it....

Rand Paul showboating (again). This time me thinks the Senator bit off a little more then he could chew.🙄

Decided to return to his hotel by walking the streets of DC, occupied by ”peaceful protesters”, after the GOP Convention.

C'MON MAN 🤯

PS. Gotta luv them ”peaceful” protesters... 10-4?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/08/28 08:51:15

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 913
Re: Trump... 2020/08/28 10:37:06 (permalink)
Walleye jigs

No jigs if and unlikely trump loses he will go back to being just a billionaire and Sleepy Joe will be somewhere in white house waiting for visiting nurses to com change his depends and kamoola will be running the show!!!
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7640
Re: Trump... 2020/08/28 11:09:24 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Walleye jigs

No jigs if and unlikely trump loses he will go back to being just a billionaire and Sleepy Joe will be somewhere in white house waiting for visiting nurses to com change his depends and kamoola will be running the show!!!

Trump will be somewhere golfing or tweeting race baiting or other conspiracy theory tweets, waiting for visiting nurses to give him his happy pills, while someone runs the show.  Seems to be just another 4 years, regardless of who gets in?
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3426
Re: Trump... 2020/08/28 11:59:49 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/28 17:01:56 (permalink)
Yea Pork but where will the stock market be if sleepy joe gets in????Likely your 401K awill go down and your taxes will go up.How's the market doing pork and the chinese virus isn't even over !
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/28 17:07:58 (permalink)
And Joe will be explaining why all the jobs he claimed he and he alone would bring back havn't arrived,along with he alone will control the virus,and law and order will be secured yea joe.He hasn't done anything in 47 years so now he is the savior if you believe any of his bs and hogwash you need to see a doctor.Trump is a deplorable at times but biden is an old senile deplorable taxpayer mooching DO Nothing that will do nothing again if he wins.

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7640
Re: Trump... 2020/08/28 18:28:49 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby crappiefisher 2020/08/28 22:15:39
401k will be just fine. 90% of those earnings go to the top 5%. Unfortunately, I am not in that bracket yet. I am just fine with 4 years of dimwitted Joe to have the GOP find their moral ground. Trump has done nothing that most Republican candidates wouldn’t have policy wise. I would be shocked if he did ANY of the work on reworking NAFTA. I know he didn’t do any work on the Federal judges, that was all McCareerpolitician. There was little else done and little time for him to do, since he was golfing most of the time. He talked tough on China, but phase 1 was an absolute joke and China isn’t even following it. I’ll take a 4 year failure, much like this past 4 years. Then likely ready for me to be a full time Republican. I am getting older and besides the yearly sunburn or two, I can’t get much whiter.
JM2
Expert Angler
MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 712
Re: Trump... 2020/09/03 12:22:59 (permalink)
I can’t believe that Joe Biden told voters in North Carolina to vote twice. Lock him up!
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/03 13:00:36 (permalink)
Trump 2020 = country in chaos...how do his followers even know what to do?  He says one thing and then contradicts it with another.  He slams mail in ballots, guts USPS abilities to deal with an influx of mail, then votes by mail himself (absentee/mail in is simply semantics)...then all I get on my phone is messages from some random number calling me a patriot and insisting that conservatives need my mail in ballot.  Then he rants about how people should mail in a ballot THEN go to their polling place to vote to make sure!  
 Can one of you Trumpers please clarify WTF is going on??  At this point Sleepy Joe looks more lucid than Crazy Don.  

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/03 13:30:37 (permalink)
LDD
Trump 2020 = country in chaos...how do his followers even know what to do?  He says one thing and then contradicts it with another.  He slams mail in ballots, guts USPS abilities to deal with an influx of mail, then votes by mail himself (absentee/mail in is simply semantics)...then all I get on my phone is messages from some random number calling me a patriot and insisting that conservatives need my mail in ballot.  Then he rants about how people should mail in a ballot THEN go to their polling place to vote to make sure!  
 Can one of you Trumpers please clarify WTF is going on??  At this point Sleepy Joe looks more lucid than Crazy Don.  

🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲
Simple, lose the hate and discontent THEN pay attention.

Or does the fact that a voter has the ability and right to assure their vote is counted make you nervous that the Pelosi Swampcrats can't fix this election like they thought the did in 2016. After all, Clinton still maintains she won the popular vote. 🤭😏

The system you are not aware of, has been in place. eh.

Or maybe just continue to blame your ignorance on Trump?

Did that help.

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/09/03 13:37:42

JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/03 16:59:49 (permalink)
LDD
 He slams mail in ballots, guts USPS abilities to deal with an influx of mail, then votes by mail himself (absentee/mail in is simply semantics)...then all I get on my phone is messages from some random number calling me a patriot and insisting that conservatives need my mail in ballot.   

Not sure why you don't understand the difference between an absentee ballot, and an election wide mail in ballot, but I'll try to help out since you appear to be unwilling to think, and figure it out yourself. 

The absentee ballot needs to be requested by a current eligible registered voter. The mail in voting system that some are trying to set up, just sends ballot out to everyone on the voting registry, whether they have moved, are dead, or have no intentions voting at all. You can see the potential for fraud when you just flood  the county with unrequested ballot to God knows who?

The Democrats are totally for this. Do you ever wonder why they always fight cleaning up the voter rolls, and voter ID? They want to turn the elections into a cheating contest with the mail in ballots. When it comes to cheating, they know they have the upper hand through experience.

If you don't understand any of this. I have doubts you understand "all" these messages you're getting on your phone the first week of September.
Have my doubts, but okay, sure.
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/03 17:56:27 (permalink)
JM2
LDD
 He slams mail in ballots, guts USPS abilities to deal with an influx of mail, then votes by mail himself (absentee/mail in is simply semantics)...then all I get on my phone is messages from some random number calling me a patriot and insisting that conservatives need my mail in ballot.   

Not sure why you don't understand the difference between an absentee ballot, and an election wide mail in ballot, but I'll try to help out since you appear to be unwilling to think, and figure it out yourself. 

The absentee ballot needs to be requested by a current eligible registered voter. The mail in voting system that some are trying to set up, just sends ballot out to everyone on the voting registry, whether they have moved, are dead, or have no intentions voting at all. You can see the potential for fraud when you just flood  the county with unrequested ballot to God knows who?

The Democrats are totally for this. Do you ever wonder why they always fight cleaning up the voter rolls, and voter ID? They want to turn the elections into a cheating contest with the mail in ballots. When it comes to cheating, they know they have the upper hand through experience.

If you don't understand any of this. I have doubts you understand "all" these messages you're getting on your phone the first week of September.
Have my doubts, but okay, sure.

Thanks for the well thought out response, but you didn't answer my question.  My question was, "What the F is going on?"  What I meant was, "What the living F does he want us to do, because the message is confusing?" That's what I need explained to me.  

As far as the other part, let me make sure I have this straight.  So each state has a list of registered voters and addresses? Right? Some states mail out a request and some just mail the ballot to the address each state has on record for the registered voter?  Right?  So, in one state I just get my ballot in the mail, to my address of record, just like I receive my bills, car registration, tax documents etc...right?  In another state I receive a REQUEST for a ballot that I have to fill out and mail back and THEN I get my ballot sent to the same **** address as before? Right? So, I have another question...what the F is the difference except an extra step?

So, if there is a massive voting fraud conspiracy, as you say there is, then the conspirators would simply have to fill out the request forms, receive the ballots, fill those out and send them back.  Right?  Because the same address of record exists in either scenario.  Granted, it might take a bit more time to defraud the entire nation and steal the vote but they could still do it, no problem. I mean, they already have an airline hangar full of people to do all this writing and a roll of stamps that stretches from PA to Florida, so what's an extra step?  Do me a favor and give me some specific examples of large scale voter fraud that has been documented in this country, not some lie concocted by Crazy Don to sow doubt and appease Putin  (yup).  His maestro.  I mean, didn't they do some big investigation in New England somewhere after the election and then everyone just quit talking about it.  I could be mistaken.  

It's cool, I understand.  Rich guys like Don can do whatever they want...request an absentee, get a ballot sent straight to them, vote in person...whatever...he can be trusted, he's a rich, white guy...two thumbs up, kiss baby, off to the tanning bed.  If grandma Nancy wants a ballot at her house she has to jump through a hoop, pay some extra coin, that may actually matter to her and still maybe not get her vote counted.  

Just clarify what Crazy Don wants me to do and then I'll completely understand.  
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4684
Re: Trump... 2020/09/03 19:22:21 (permalink)
No, you don’t understand either situation.

On the mail in, but absentee ballot, the state will send out ballots to ALL registered voters, whether they want one or not. The problem becomes that the voter rolls are not cleaned up and contain many discrepancies.

As an example, we even revived an application for the more stringent absentee ballot at our address for my Dad. My Dad, a registered Democrat, has never lived at our address, but I did pay his bills, so a few of them cane to our address. Perhaps those sending out seeking he request an absentee ballot bought his information from one of those companies that sent his bills here. By the way, my Dad died on August 1st ————- 2015.

A coworker at lunch, who was a previous member of a teacher union (read that as Democrat leaning, although she isn’t), relayed that both her and her daughter got applications for the more stringent absentee ballots from the state of Alabama. She also got a voicemail asking if she wanted to apply for an absentee ballot from the state of Georgia. Not only has she never lived in either state to be on their voter rolls, she has never even visited either state. But sending out mass ballots to everyone on a voter roll, or maybe not on a voter roll, will work just fine.

What Trump said, if you watch the entire unedited piece without spin commentary was if you vote by mail, go to the polls anyway and check to see if they have you marked as having voted. If you did vote by mail and your vote is being counted, you would not be able to vote in person because you would be marked as having voted. However, if you voted by mail and your vote is not registered as having been received, for whatever reason, vote in person.

What is meant by that is if your vote was counted, great, the system worked. If your vote wasn’t counted, the system did not work and you need to vote in person. Now, if you voted in person and your mail in ballot shows up, it will be rejected and not count. Either way, one person, one vote. It is just a safeguard against the mail in vote somehow not being accounted for.

Pretty simple stuff.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/03 19:25:05 (permalink)
My my LDD you sound a bit testy?

So now it's Trump's fault because you're stupid? Is that what the F you are trying to say?

Jus'Askin'...... for a friend.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/09/03 19:44:17

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/03 19:39:19 (permalink)
DarDy is exactly correct as to the mail-in ballot.

Today, during a press WH briefing an anti-America journalist tried spinning the ballot question and got his asz set straight.

Ya can hear the full conversation if you wish. Just fast forward to 2:23 if ya don't wanna hear Swampcrat House Speaker Pelosi get her adz raked over the coals. 🤭 OMGosh it's so funny though.

Anyways......

https://youtu.be/OnzAx9R5oqM

BTW.... in my county I have to file an application at the courthouse for an ”absentee ballot” cause the request we got for a ”mail-in ballot” sleeps with the other garbage we threw away.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/09/03 19:43:01

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/03 19:40:11 (permalink)
Dardy, your entire premise rests on the idea that there are people waiting to fill out ballots that are floating out there. That's a conspiracy, one that would have to be of massive proportions, to effect even an iota of change.  It's a conspiracy that the right has floated even though there's absolutely no proof.  Your choice to buy it.  Sure, there could be a limited fraud from the families of deceased people...I guess. 

BTDT,
Testy, yeah, I'm testy.  You see Donald's country lately.  Some of us leave the house buddy. 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/03 20:01:22 (permalink)
That's good LDD you got out after being locked down all these months.

A feller gotta get out for a little fresh air once in a while.

Folks here starting to arrive for the holiday weekend.

Be safe, enjoy the outdoors. see the real America.

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/09/03 20:06:03

Attachment(s)

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/03 20:22:56 (permalink)
That looks nice, enjoy yourself.  
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/09/03 20:27:28 (permalink)
Here's a little of why LDD seems Soo F testy.

Trump is ahead of the game by calling out the set-up, that will allow for voter fraud and or stalling the results of the Nov 3 2020 election.

Trump is speaking at Arnold Palmer Regional Airport in Latrobe, PA.

Update:....
Live speech is over, how long before Youtube takes down the replay is unknown.

https://youtu.be/QHTgRNP_1VI

Thank you LDD, we do enjoy getting out and socializing. Busy weekend coming though. We are scheduled to move into our new home Sat.

Go figure.... 🤭 who else could be so lucky to be moving on a holiday week end.🥴
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/09/03 20:49:44

DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4684
Re: Trump... 2020/09/03 21:05:51 (permalink)
LDD
Dardy, your entire premise rests on the idea that there are people waiting to fill out ballots that are floating out there. That's a conspiracy, one that would have to be of massive proportions, to effect even an iota of change.  It's a conspiracy that the right has floated even though there's absolutely no proof.  Your choice to buy it.  Sure, there could be a limited fraud from the families of deceased people...I guess. 

BTDT,
Testy, yeah, I'm testy.  You see Donald's country lately.  Some of us leave the house buddy. 

If you don’t think people are out there waiting to cast those ballots, you are out of touch with reality and history. Do some research on elections in Chicago.

The old adage was vote early and vote often.

There were counties in some states this year that had more votes cast than there were registered voters.

No, no one would use those ballots.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 712
Re: Trump... 2020/09/03 21:34:31 (permalink)
DarDys
No, you don’t understand either situation.

On the mail in, but absentee ballot, the state will send out ballots to ALL registered voters, whether they want one or not. The problem becomes that the voter rolls are not cleaned up and contain many discrepancies.

You don’t seem to understand the difference between a ballot and an application for a ballot.

Pretty simple stuff.
Page: << < ..371372373374375.. > >> Showing page 372 of 385
Jump to: