Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..371372373374375.. > >> Showing page 371 of 385
Author
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4684
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2020/08/25 19:09:14 (permalink)
That might cause dain bramage 😀

Sorry, that was too easy of a set up.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11978
Re: Trump... 2020/08/25 19:12:07 (permalink)
Stop that. 🤯 🥴

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 712
Re: Trump... 2020/08/25 19:49:34 (permalink)
So what’s the general consensus from conservatives on legalizing pot? I don’t think a GOP controlled legislature will ever let it happen in PA, but I have a feeling that actual republican voters don’t really feel all that strongly about it, so it seems like kind of a pointless political battle.
Irisheyeball
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 221
Re: Trump... 2020/08/25 20:33:28 (permalink)
MyWar
So what’s the general consensus from conservatives on legalizing pot? I don’t think a GOP controlled legislature will ever let it happen in PA, but I have a feeling that actual republican voters don’t really feel all that strongly about it, so it seems like kind of a pointless political battle.

Personally, and speaking from much too much experience, I’m not in favor of legalization. Pot makes one lazy and dumb.
And yes, I consider myself to be conservative.
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7640
Re: Trump... 2020/08/25 21:53:59 (permalink)
People are buying pot regardless if legal or not. Why not tax it and get all of those kids in prison for dealing pot off of the tax dime.
post edited by Porktown - 2020/08/25 21:55:00
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 782
Re: Trump... 2020/08/25 23:43:37 (permalink)
MyWar
JM2
The Wall pays for itself.

Right. Which is why Steve Bannon had to cook up his “Build the Wall” fundraising/grifting scheme. By the way, how much money has that wall raised for itself so far?

Apparently you choose to ignore the costs of illegal immigration on the American taxpayer. Not only on the federal level of patrolling, apprehension, processing, detainment, and deportation, but also the costs on state, and local levels. The costs are huge on states like CA.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1180
Re: Trump... 2020/08/26 05:35:44 (permalink)
HELL I'm not even sure what country I'm in anymore. Less people in my little home town speak English.  At the Post Office  I feel like the alien.  When I drove truck I use to look at the plates on car to figure what state I was in, now that doesn't even work in this little coal mining town.
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 709
Re: Trump... 2020/08/26 06:23:05 (permalink)
Legalize Pot? Sure. Why not? We need more brain dead people here in Pa.s society. Democrat Wolf just wanted to throw another wrench into the election process, knowin' young Pennsylvanians will side with the 'Crats. The pot that's out there today is nothing like what was available in the '60s & '70s. Today, just two tokes and your brains are drippin' out of your ears onto your shoulders. More of what we need behind the wheel of a car or truck, right?

They don't really have to legalize it; they can just de-criminalize it. Just as the 'Crats have done for rioting, looting, arson, robbery, car jacking, and other crimes for which the perps don't even have to post bail and they're back out on the street, so I'd say that's decriminalization.

It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/26 06:43:35 (permalink)
Wolf only has two more years in office. He needs retirement income. Pot gets him that because word on the street is he has a strong stock position in Doritos.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/26 09:43:21 (permalink)
DarDy, just let me say this..... that wassss bad.😅

Butt since Wolfe's promise to raise taxes on natural gas wells, which ”he knew” wouldn't be producing (🥴pulled the wool over some eyes on that one) Wolfe gotta come up with some TOK en money to appease his union supporters. Any doubt, Wolf will be remembered as the PA Gov who turned a blue state red annnd put Trump in the White House.👍

JM dealing with the likes of MyLiar one must remember they can not ”read the writing on the wall” let alone ”see the forest for the trees”.

Folks like MyLiar must be ”spoon fed” and taught through the ”paint by numbers” system. Everything must be explained in a word by word fashion painting a clear picture. In addition, some folks like MyLiar must be given additional time to digest each and every word before any sort of picture begins to appear in his mind's eye annnnd, still then, the picture likely will need be rotated and properly orientated.

Folks like MyLiar heard ”Mexico will pay for the wall” and to them that means ”the check is in the mail”.

As for more drugs on the streets of PA. Welp, no school means no indoctrination so yeah, let's destroy the minds of the young people with legal weed to raise tax money, so Wolf can buy his way out of his lies to the union folk. Highly educated union folk I might add.🥴
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/08/26 10:00:05

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2208
Re: Trump... 2020/08/26 10:17:46 (permalink)
Obama apparently tipped the long range goals of the DNC when he talked about all 'those people clinging to their bibles and guns'.
They are now trying to take away both.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/26 10:49:55 (permalink)
Where did this mild mannered Trump guy that can speak a sentence (from a script) without blundering come from?  I seem to remember him around for a week or two during the 2016 elections too, but disappeared for 3.5 years.  What happened to President Twitter Tirade?  Are there really any idiots in this country buying that he is somehow a changed man???
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 782
Re: Trump... 2020/08/26 10:51:06 (permalink)
Support and endorsed rioting and looting. Defund the police. Control gun ownership of private citizens. What could go wrong? Sounds like a recipe for success.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/26 10:53:39 (permalink)
😂😂😂😂 JM.... say Obama... say Obama.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/26 11:10:01 (permalink)
Pork why would we idiots everrr want Trump to change? Promises made, promises kept.👍

Further more, we idiots find it amazing how Trump's tweets pisz some people off.... as intended.

Speaking of tweets, annnd amazing, anybody notice the substantial increased amount of tweets on Twitter, beeching about Trump tweeting, tweeted by the very same people who beech about Trump for tweeting on Twitter?🥴

Dam... try typing that while eating left over KFC, extra crispy.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/08/26 11:17:29

DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/26 11:14:38 (permalink)
Porktown
Where did this mild mannered Trump guy that can speak a sentence (from a script) without blundering come from?  I seem to remember him around for a week or two during the 2016 elections too, but disappeared for 3.5 years.  What happened to President Twitter Tirade?  Are there really any idiots in this country buying that he is somehow a changed man???

That has always been there (well as much as it can from a NYC person, just as the mainstream media excused it for Bloomberg, but condemns it for Trump) If one just takes off the hate at all costs goggles and turns to the actual words, not the edited to fit a narrative reports.

But the big question, not directed at anyone in particular, but rather just a general inquiry, is: Voting for a Trump; voting for Biden; throwing your vote away for a third party candidate to make yourself feel better that you can’t deal with the reality that it won’t matter; or shirking ones civic duty and not voting at all?

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/26 11:32:29 (permalink)
Soooo how much more proof of a Pelosi Swampcrat fixed election does anyone need now that HiTlary is leading the parade for ”Uncle Joe” NOT to concede? Which says the Pelosi Swampcrats already concedes... their candidate is a ”loser”.

Not about the White House, even though Pelosi may be thinking [wishes] she gets appointed as interim until the election is decided.

TRUMP/PENCE/HOUSE/SENATE 2020

Republicans, Democrats, Independants vote straight ticket GOP 2020. Send a message to the Pelosi House of Swampcrats.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/08/26 11:35:32

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/26 12:01:52 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pork why would we idiots everrr want Trump to change? Promises made, promises kept.👍

Further more, we idiots find it amazing how Trump's tweets pisz some people off.... as intended.

Speaking of tweets, annnd amazing, anybody notice the substantial increased amount of tweets on Twitter, beeching about Trump tweeting, tweeted by the very same people who beech about Trump for tweeting on Twitter?🥴

Dam... try typing that while eating left over KFC, extra crispy.

Not calling his supporters idiots. 

I am calling any independent or someone that must have crawled out of a time capsule that somehow hasn't watched his actions, tweets, etc. over the past 4 years, that think that this persona that he is trying to play during the convention, is the real Trump???  For anyone that is buying that, I am calling an IDIOT.    

Trump is who he is, which is what every one of his supporters says.  Why not just run with that?  That harsh NYC businessman that gets things done and doesn't mind stepping on toes.  This convention seems like, have everyone else be tough, while Trump is kissing puppies. 
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2208
Re: Trump... 2020/08/26 12:02:56 (permalink)
Always read the comments below various news stories on the putor- get a kick  outa some and get all scardey cat over others.
Read one today that pretty much sums up whats going on politically IMHO.

Dems have done nothing but obstruct for the past 4 years-belly crawling low life scum
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/26 12:48:54 (permalink)
Porktown
I am calling any independent or someone that must have crawled out of a time capsule that somehow hasn't watched his actions, tweets, etc. over the past 4 years, that think that this persona that he is trying to play during the convention, is the real Trump???  For anyone that is buying that, I am calling an IDIOT.    

I think the vast majority of voters made their minds up about Trump some time ago, and no amount of RNC pageantry is going to move the needle on that. Even if Trump himself is toning down his speeches for the convention, they still have wild, unhinged rants from people like Kimberly Guilfoyle to fill in the gaps.

Hey how about the ratings tho?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/26 14:09:10 (permalink)
Pork how dare you not calling, me an idiot🥴 🤭

Speaking of idiots......

MyLiar

I think the vast majority of voters made their minds up about Trump some time ago, and no amount of RNC pageantry is going to move the needle on that. Even if Trump himself is toning down his speeches for the convention, they still have wild, unhinged rants from people like Kimberly Guilfoyle to fill in the gaps.

Yes... yes we ”vast majority of voters” did make our minds up about Trump annnnnd that's why Pennsylvania along with the rest of the U.S. put Trump in the White House where he shall remain for another four years.

Having seen your other bogus fantasy bogus pictures you recently posted it's funny you mention only Kimberly Guilfoyle? Someone you might have a poster of... pinned to your ceiling? jus'askin; for a friend?

Ratings you ask... I did hear, even tho the anti-America fake news networks broadcast the RNC, the ratings are still in the toilet. Hell YouTube is getting better ratings.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/08/26 14:12:42

bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2093
Re: Trump... 2020/08/26 14:14:03 (permalink)
MyWar
Porktown

Too many republicans too tired to watch after working all day. 

"The cause of freedom is not the cause of race or a sect, a party or a class-it is the cause of human kind, the very birthright of humanity."Quote by Anna Julia Cooper.

LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2729
Re: Trump... 2020/08/26 14:46:32 (permalink)
DarDys
Porktown

That has always been there (well as much as it can from a NYC person, just as the mainstream media excused it for Bloomberg, but condemns it for Trump) If one just takes off the hate at all costs goggles and turns to the actual words, not the edited to fit a narrative reports.

But the big question, not directed at anyone in particular, but rather just a general inquiry, is: Voting for a Trump; voting for Biden; throwing your vote away for a third party candidate to make yourself feel better that you can’t deal with the reality that it won’t matter; or shirking ones civic duty and not voting at all?

You guys totally convinced me over the last four years that voting for a third party is throwing my vote away so I guess I'll be voting for Sleepy Joe...thanks guys!! What would I do without ya  Throw my vote away I guess...
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/26 14:50:50 (permalink)
Don’t care who you vote for of the two, just glad you aren’t wasting the opportunity on a fantasy.

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 913
Re: Trump... 2020/08/27 06:45:24 (permalink)
Ah gee one less Gary Johnson vote that should turn the tide for Sleepy Joe LOL
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/27 09:30:11 (permalink)
Was walking past the TV this morning as my wife was searching the morning shows for hurricane coverage. ****le King had Tim Scott on and it was hilarious. Every time she tried to ask him a “have you quit kicking your dog” type of question, he would dissect it and give a calm, concise, and complete answer which was not what she wanted to hear or have for a sound bite later. Every time he did that, she leaned more forward, got more frustrated, and could hardly contain herself from blurting out something that would get her canceled if she were not part of the mainstream media.

I guess she found out Tim Scott isn’t R. Kelly.

I bet she never has him on again.

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/27 09:34:25 (permalink)
A massive hurricane is about to hit Texas and Trump looted FEMA because his dysfunctional administration can’t get coronavirus relief legislation through Congress,

The NBA is on strike to protest a police shooting while roving bands of armed militia groups are killing protestors.

California is on fire.

170,000 Americans are dead because the Trump administration failed to adequately respond to a pandemic.

And republicans at the RNC can’t stop patting themselves on the back for the fantastic job they are doing.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/27 09:35:46 (permalink)
And oh yea, don’t forget, the country will go to sh1t if we elect a democrat!!
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/27 09:36:56 (permalink)
Sorry, it’s 180,000 dead now. My bad.
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/08/27 09:39:03 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Ah gee one less Gary Johnson vote that should turn the tide for Sleepy Joe LOL

If by some twist of cosmic fate it was Gary Johnson and Kanye West on the ballot come November, would Johnson be able to win?

And secondarily, would the number votes cast be greater than, less than or equal to the number of votes for the winner of American Idol?

Page: << < ..371372373374375.. > >> Showing page 371 of 385
Jump to: