Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..351352353354355.. > >> Showing page 353 of 364
Author
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 648
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 06:29:26 (permalink)
Wow! What an AZZ you are, LDD. 60 Secret Service Agents hurt so far as rioters try for the White House. George Floyd was forgotten by the second day, and the riots and mayhem are being driven by outside sources. What would you prefer? The President to come out of the WH with guns blazing? Idiot!!

For Liberals, whenever reality conflicts with ideology, it is reality that must change.
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2626
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 06:32:32 (permalink)
We need leadership, not your name calling. Quit defending the shadow of a man that he is.
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 06:38:37 (permalink)
There are many great examples of men being leaders right now throughout the ranks of our police forces, too bad our commander and chief can’t figure it out. Threatening tweets don’t cut it right now, sorry. I’ve always had higher standards than you guys though.
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 618
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 08:40:27 (permalink)
Well there's the A*hole posts of the month, but it's still early yet.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1954
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 09:00:37 (permalink)
Welll I see the President is calling ANTIFA a terrorist organization- way overdue.
Also see that ANTIFA has posted on Twitter for its minions to go into white neighborhoods and 'get whats yours'.
Might be more than they bargain for------
Orrr - exactly what they ARE looking for----
Either way they will loose-
Americans don't play dat--
post edited by r3g3 - 2020/06/01 09:25:50
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11366
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 09:49:28 (permalink)
LDD
Donald hides in his bunker while America burns...

Heyy, welcome back "sucker punch".

Which part of the recent news you enjoying today? The peaceful protest or the rioting and burning of private businesses across the nation?

Let me guess, how would somebody who highly defends the "integrity" of James Comey and his band of "dirty cops", feel about thugs taking advantage of an innocent mans death, causing distruction and bodily harm by burning out innocent bystanders.

Thanks for showing your "true colors" and proving me right, you are the type to "sucker punch" as you tuck tail and run out the door.

Enjoy defending (as you did James Comey) and watching your new reality program "America Burns"
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/01 09:52:59

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 10:03:46 (permalink)
Nah, I always called em as I saw em, prez is in over his head. Hurl your names fellas, it’s all you got, I know.
MyWar
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 518
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 10:08:23 (permalink)
1) “antifa” isn’t an actual entity or group. There is no centralized, formal organization. At this point it’s little more than a label that only exists in right wing media.

2) even if it “antifa” was a real organization, domestic groups can’t be treated as “terrorist” organizations, at least not in the sense that trump seems to be hinting at.

So he’s talking out of his a55 as usual, and throwing out red meat for his rabid cult. It’s empty talk on Twitter, just like 99.9999% of everything else he says.
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 10:13:30 (permalink)
LDD
There are many great examples of men being leaders right now throughout the ranks of our police forces, too bad our commander and chief can’t figure it out. Threatening tweets don’t cut it right now, sorry. I’ve always had higher standards than you guys though.

There are reports of cops in several cities actually matching with protestors.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 11:17:13 (permalink)
LDD

We know your high standards, you exhibit them well as you place James Comey "high" on your pedestal.

Enjoy your reality program. "America Burns" protesters at peace.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 11:20:07 (permalink)
MyLiar if anybody, as in anybody, knows about talking through their a55.... it is you. No other way could you run your lips while walking on your elbows.

eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3323
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 11:39:17 (permalink)
Start mowing down the rioters who are trying to jump the WH fence with mini-guns and they will back off.  Yes, I fully support that!  Maybe develop a mini-gun that shoots rubber bullets....as chance #1. 

Actually, should try out the new non-lethal microwave or sonic crowd control methods we know they have.  

I fully supported the peaceful protests and what they stood for; what happened to Mr. Floyd should not have happened, to ANYONE!  But once the riots and looting started, the "movement" lost support from me, and most likely millions of other, conservative suburbanites....

Now, it is just ferals (of all colors) "getting theirs!"  

Shoot the looters that are stepping foot in stores and those that are committing arson.  It will stop soon enough.....
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2026
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 12:07:48 (permalink)
The Floyd killing was tragic, no doubt about that and my condolences go out to his family and friends. Noting like what happened to him should ever be inflicted upon anyone else. That being said, there can be no justification to the burning down of buildings, vehicles and the wanton looting and physical attacks against  anyone, many of whom are members of the media. I can't recall anytime when violent protest's such as are going on now ever happened when a black man killed a police officer. Let me be clear, in NO way am I trying to compare the two instances, just to make a point that in either case madness such as this has no place in a civil society.

"The cause of freedom is not the cause of race or a sect, a party or a class-it is the cause of human kind, the very birthright of humanity."Quote by Anna Julia Cooper.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 12:45:12 (permalink)
Unfortunately shooting looters and arsonist is exactly what the Swampcrats and anti-America journalist want to happen.

All for the purpose of political power.

Our welfare and safety means nothing to the Swampcrats and anti-America journalist.

My question of the day.... why the hell did it take the swampcrat governors so long, to call in mutual aid for quelling the destruction of property and inflicting harm to innocent citizens.

It's your Swampcrat Governor's sworn duty & responsibility to call for needed help.

Where the hell has Wolf been and why did he not have the assistance on stand-by and ready to activate?

INMHO... because he and his health minister are too busy doing the two step together, on their elbows.

If I had but one wish, I wish Wolf and Levine being heavily sued, once they are out of office.

Breaking news...... rioter's are threatening to move into the "burbs".

Stay tuned to your reality program "America Burns" thumpers. Your dream may be coming true before your very eyes. But as they say in the ole country.... "careful what you wish for". Swampcrats are slowly going down.

Meanwhile... Governor of Minnesota (D) Tim Walz struggles to cover his asz over how a gasoline tanker found it's way into the riot area and was forcibly taken over.

Dam lucky "peacefull protestors" stepped up.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/01 12:50:20

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1954
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 13:02:44 (permalink)
As a past LE member ,when I saw that video I screamed UNJUST- he deserves anything he gets in court- and then some.
That said whats happening on the streets has NOTHING to do with that murder.
thunderpole
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 859
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 13:29:32 (permalink)
It's all a big ploy, for what idk but impeachment didn't work, coronavirus didn't work boom let's start a race war (again) protest fine blocking traffic looting burning down city's not fine. The entire world was with you , you had center stage and blew it. Planted bricks and wood? No construction? People mowing down idiots in there cars, people getting shot? Get out the fking rd! The demos made a public assination and it worked country devided

I'd rather be lucky then good,but im to good to be lucky
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 13:35:44 (permalink)
Law enforcement issues like the lack of accountability in cases of misconduct and the militarization of police are completely separate from whether you condone violent protests or not.

If you are saying that you are no longer willing to recognize the injustice in the killing of American citizens Like George Floyd, just because you don’t approve of the actions of *some* of the protesters, then it sounds like your support and sympathy for this cause was never all that real to begin with.

Compassion for the lives of your fellow American citizens should not be contingent upon your opinion of the protests.
thunderpole
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 13:51:42 (permalink)
I'm not sure it's even real? Guy worked with the cop for 17 years was good friends, showed no sigh of struggle was screaming he can't breath , if you can't breath you can't talk. If you can't breath your gonna struggle like a fish outa water. It's not adding up . All for a fake 20$ come on now you don't see anything shady going on? Pallets of bricks, why is there bricks on streets with no construction? I'm not buying it , not at the least

thunderpole
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 14:00:53 (permalink)
I'm not saying police brutality isn't out there iv watched the videos. But thinking burning down the city stealing **** and causing a big ruckus is total bs. Why is none of this happing in gun toting Republican citys? Hey you wanna block the freeway "because your making a difference " and get ran over then maby you should get off the dam rd and quit acting like hoodlums . Some things I agree with, but being an idiot tearing **** up because of something happened you have zero control over . What about the police frs and white people killed. People getting shot in no knock raids because they had the wrong house. Zero outrage , no riots no burnt city's

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 14:06:38 (permalink)
bigfoot
The Floyd killing was tragic, no doubt about that and my condolences go out to his family and friends. Noting like what happened to him should ever be inflicted upon anyone else. That being said, there can be no justification to the burning down of buildings, vehicles and the wanton looting and physical attacks against  anyone, many of whom are members of the media. I can't recall anytime when violent protest's such as are going on now ever happened when a black man killed a police officer. Let me be clear, in NO way am I trying to compare the two instances, just to make a point that in either case madness such as this has no place in a civil society.

Well put, and I agree with most of what you are saying. You are forgetting that retribution against the black community happened freely for years, mostly in the racist south. The repercussions of that behavior are still being felt all over our country. 99% of the protesters are peaceful, the other one percent are criminals, anarchists and politically motivated scum that are taking advantage of this terrible situation. There IS something going on here. When INTEL is buzzing with information about “outside agitators” creating mayhem then there is an alternate plot here at work. My above statement about the prez is my disappointment at his inability to bring the 99% of us together on this. As strange as it sounds, most people i’ve spoken with completely agree about this situation. Why won’t the president help us come together?
post edited by LDD - 2020/06/01 14:15:03
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 14:45:53 (permalink)
MyWar
Law enforcement issues like the lack of accountability in cases of misconduct and the militarization of police are completely separate from whether you condone violent protests or not.

If you are saying that you are no longer willing to recognize the injustice in the killing of American citizens Like George Floyd, just because you don’t approve of the actions of *some* of the protesters, then it sounds like your support and sympathy for this cause was never all that real to begin with.

Compassion for the lives of your fellow American citizens should not be contingent upon your opinion of the protests.

You who complain's about the American people for demonstrating against tyrrany in our country and accuse those who don't wear a mask of killing people?

You codone burning our cities, you who favor's violence and harm as you hide in your basement.

You still wouldn't make a pimple on a troll's asz. Bigot.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/01 14:49:23

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 14:59:17 (permalink)
LDD you are so pathetic... "why won't the president help the people come together".

How disappointing, for me thinking you were someone having common sense.

How disappointing me thinking you as a "troll" and butt now need to appolize to the "trolls".

Even trolls have a purpose in life.

😭"why doesn't the president bring the people together" 😭

That takes the cake.

MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 16:10:09 (permalink)
eyesandgillz
I fully supported the peaceful protests and what they stood for; what happened to Mr. Floyd should not have happened, to ANYONE!  But once the riots and looting started, the "movement" lost support from me, and most likely millions of other, conservative suburbanites....

Couple honest questions for the conservative subarbanites who “would be” sympathetic if the protesters just kept things “peaceful”.

If you are sympathetic to this issue, what was your reaction when Colin Kaepernick took a knee? And what did his peaceful protest accomplish? Did it end police brutality, or suddenly create a a system where cops are actually held accountable for inappropriate conduct?

I actually don’t recall “conservative suburbanites” lining up in solidarity with Kolin Kaepernick and the black community after he took a knee. In fact I remember the reaction being predictably partisan. Am I wrong?

To be clear, I do not condone violence. But very little REAL change comes about unless things get ugly (remember, this country was literally founded on a bloody revolution). And despite all of the attention that this issue has received in the last, I dunno 30+ YEARS, cops are still indiscriminately killing black folks. So if nothing ever changes, what do you expect is going to happen?
thunderpole
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 16:25:16 (permalink)
People of different colors kill each other all the time. One guy getting killed don't mean burn this mother down. Look what happened in hermatage yesterday, peaceful protest yet the police signs in there parking lot where vandalized. That's not peaceful and to the guy who got detained with his ar 15 well it's open carry legal, but come on you knew you would get hassled in today's world. To the businesses protecting them selves with guns some even shooting rioters. To that I say atta boy , play with fire your getting burnt. There no need for this ****

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 17:13:46 (permalink)
MyLiar/MyBigot

To be clear, I do not condone violence. But very little REAL change comes about unless things get ugly (remember, this country was literally founded on a bloody revolution). And despite all of the attention that this issue has received in the last, I dunno 30+ YEARS, cops are still indiscriminately killing black folks. So if nothing ever changes, what do you expect is going to happen?

...... honest question for the pimple, MyLiar.

What would you say if the POTUS sends in the troops?

BTW your comment earlier regarding Antifa..... wanna bet?

If America's intelligence can locate and take down terror groups and their leaders around the world, the White House know's who the terrorist and where the likes of Antifa is operating with in America.

Once identified, supporters of Antifa will also be arrested.

shhhh, hush now, the next knock on your basement door, may be America coming for a vist.

MyLiar you do know where terrorist are incarcerated.... eh?

I hear the weather is nice there.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/01 17:18:19

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 18:31:00 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
LDD you are so pathetic... "why won't the president help the people come together".

How disappointing, for me thinking you were someone having common sense.

How disappointing me thinking you as a "troll" and butt now need to appolize to the "trolls".

Even trolls have a purpose in life.

😭"why doesn't the president bring the people together" 😭

That takes the cake.

That’s his job, the well being of the country is his job. No tears, just constant disappointment. FYI...his job isn’t to get re-elected, his job is to lead the country. He’s finally manned up and will speak to the people. Hopefully it’s not all about him...😳 We’ll see eh
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 19:01:43 (permalink)
Well, I certainly feel better...
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 19:52:45 (permalink)
......... Make China Great Again...........

.............. LDD/MyWar 2020 ............
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/06/01 19:55:17

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 20:19:04 (permalink)
Ok...except you’re the Walmart shopper...you have made them GREAT over and over again over the last 15 years thinking you were getting a deal. Try again sir...
MyWar
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/06/01 21:03:53 (permalink)
Just a reminder that this is what it looks like when you unleash the military on your own citizens.

Page: << < ..351352353354355.. > >> Showing page 353 of 364
Jump to: