Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..316317318319320.. > >> Showing page 319 of 329
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9981
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2020/01/21 22:05:22 (permalink)
Emitch I've seen Tom, isn't he great. Scared the hell out of me the first time I saw Tom...
I thought 😳 Ohhhh nooo the 'crats have cloned Schiff.

News flash.... Schiff caught & exposed in another lie regarding Parnas, according to Politico.

That should be interesting.......

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2501
Re: Trump... 2020/01/22 08:59:10 (permalink)
Interesting poll #s about impeachment.  Lots of Republican voters want the senate to call witnesses?  What say ye here Republicanos?  Yay or Nay??
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4314
Re: Trump... 2020/01/22 09:16:20 (permalink)
I guess one of the questions I have, and have not heard an answer to, is if it is a big enough deal to bring articles of impeachment against Trump because he sort of said (the transcripts say no, the interpreters say yes) something about the Bidens, which did not directly (darn transcripts again) name Joe, who may or may not be a political opponent (in order for that to happen, he must first win the nomination, which is not a sure bet before any voting has taken place, yet it is okay for senators running for President, who may win the nomination, to vote to remove their definite (unless voted out) political opponent?

In other words, as usual, if Trump says something (with no action whatsoever), it’s a major problem, but if the Dems actually do what Trump said, it’s okay.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4314
Re: Trump... 2020/01/22 09:31:26 (permalink)
LDD
Interesting poll #s about impeachment.  Lots of Republican voters want the senate to call witnesses?  What say ye here Republicanos?  Yay or Nay??

The whole witness thing is to make this drag on, hopefully until Election Day, so the Dems can campaign against the person because they have no chance on the issues.

I’ve only served on a jury once, but after the evidence was presented, and that included witnesses, the jury took an initial vote to see where we stood. If it was close, 1-3 out of 12, there was reason to discuss the case, which we did. But if the margin was greater than that, then there not going to be a unanimous verdict.

Of course, this isn’t a criminal case (if it were, it would be thrown out on the basis that first there has to be a crime, which there has not been with regard to statute), so a unanimous vote is not needed, just a simple majority.

So why not hear the evidence that was gathered, one sided or not, and have an initial vote to see if it is even close. Because if it is not, stop wasting the time and money. No witness is going to shift the balance by 10-20 votes. If it is 3-5, maybe.

Frankly, on a personal level, I find this whole thing very revealing as to just how petty and out of touch with actual Americans our government representatives are. And what is sad, to me, is this is who we are going to get going forward because no “good” candidates are going to willfully step into that meat grinder.

The crazy thing is that this has gone on forever (I just finished reading “Patton: Ordeal and Triumph” that the movie was based on) and WW II was full of the same stuff, but this is the first time in the age of the internet and 24/7/365 (366 this year) that all the warts are exposed and just how low in the name of the ends justify the means people, who are supposed to be respected and responsible elected representatives of We the People actually are.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
Lucky13
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1958
Re: Trump... 2020/01/22 11:08:48 (permalink)
The "Lying Sack of Schiff" (13 original, BTDT!)  said yesterday in his opening remarks that the House overwhelmingly demonstrated the "High Crimes and misdemeanors" with which POTUS has been charged.  So there should be no need for additional witnesses until what has been entered has been presented and discussed.   If at the end of the review of the "steaming pile" (no bias here!) presented to date, the assemblage sees a need for additional overwhelming evidence, they can vote on Chuckie's amendments, which the "fair and honest" press has indicated were dismissed (tabled is what I saw, not dismissed, but I will admit to getting a lot of badly needed nap time attempting to watch this "paint drying").  But at that point I want to know for once and for all what went down in 2016, and we certainly have not heard all about that yet, so the Republicans should have carte blanch on calling witnesses also, despite what bugeyes says.  And I also want to understand why no one in the media has brought up the issue of recusal for the 4 Candidates who are on the jury for the candidate they oppose.  Of course, how much have you seen about the Horowitz report in the mainstream media?

I pride myself on listening, and getting the " facts" before I make a decision, but I will never vote for a Democrat for Federal Office again.  I made the same resolution as regards NYS Dems right after the midnight cram of the SAFE act.
Lucky13
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/22 11:12:25 (permalink)
Dar, same stuff went down between Harry Truman and McArthur and his "cult" during the Korean war, but with a less developed "fifth column" in the media.  Cost Truman the second election.   Fortunately for the Country, we got IKE, who was a great General, and one of the greatest POTUS's of the 20th Century. 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/22 12:03:19 (permalink)
🤔 "Lying sack of Schiff" ~ Lucky 13 🤔

Yep Lucky, I gotta give ya that one. 😉

What more could one ask for, in getting a front row seat to "the swamp"?

Speaker of the Swamp Nancy Pelosi and her henchman gonna be in trouble after Chief Justice John Roberts shut down 'the swamp shaming tactics'. Beautiful sight when Jerold Nadler had his 'jewels' blown off by Trumps legal council for accusing the US Senators of trying to "cover up". Justice Roberts reminded 'swamp' & the legal team of where they were at and to whom they were speaking.

Shaming has been one of the most used tactics by 'the swamp' for years. The news media sucks the life out all 'shaming' thrown their way, and will go straight for the jugular vein of any republican floundering with re-election. Susan Collins is an example.

Meanwhile, our POTUS continues making America great again.

P.S. Have I mentioned how creepy seeing Adam "lying sack of" Schiff when he is piszed. Dam those 👀 are scarry.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/01/22 12:42:05

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/22 12:34:37 (permalink)
LDD

Well I say 'Speaker of The Swamp' Nancy Pelosi and her minions, Nadler & Schiff, had overwhelming opportunity to subpoena any witness they needed to testify, during the impeachment hearings.

Butt Wait.... they say, there's new evidence for the 'swamp' to play. Hmmmm, sounds like Pelosi and and her minions do not understand the process of impeaching the POTUS. Also proves, Pelosi & 'the swamp' know they have a "nothing burger" to begin with.

As for "POLLS"..... LDD, if yer ever interested in buying some land in the south. There's a few realtors that would love to talk to you.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/01/22 13:00:00

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/22 13:11:01 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
LDD

Well I say 'Speaker of The Swamp' Nancy Pelosi and her minions, Nadler & Schiff, had overwhelming opportunity to subpoena any witness they needed to testify, during the impeachment hearings.

Butt Wait.... they say, there's new evidence for the 'swamp' to play. Hmmmm, sounds like Pelosi and and her minions do not understand the process of impeaching the POTUS. Also proves, Pelosi & 'the swamp' know they have a "nothing burger" to begin with.

As for "POLLS"..... LDD, if yer ever interested in buying some land in the south. There's a few realtors that would love to talk to you.

They still have all that good low-lying farmland for sale down south huh?  
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/22 13:25:09 (permalink)
DarDys
LDD

The whole witness thing is to make this drag on, hopefully until Election Day, so the Dems can campaign against the person because they have no chance on the issues.

I’ve only served on a jury once, but after the evidence was presented, and that included witnesses, the jury took an initial vote to see where we stood. If it was close, 1-3 out of 12, there was reason to discuss the case, which we did. But if the margin was greater than that, then there not going to be a unanimous verdict.

Of course, this isn’t a criminal case (if it were, it would be thrown out on the basis that first there has to be a crime, which there has not been with regard to statute), so a unanimous vote is not needed, just a simple majority.

So why not hear the evidence that was gathered, one sided or not, and have an initial vote to see if it is even close. Because if it is not, stop wasting the time and money. No witness is going to shift the balance by 10-20 votes. If it is 3-5, maybe.

Frankly, on a personal level, I find this whole thing very revealing as to just how petty and out of touch with actual Americans our government representatives are. And what is sad, to me, is this is who we are going to get going forward because no “good” candidates are going to willfully step into that meat grinder.

The crazy thing is that this has gone on forever (I just finished reading “Patton: Ordeal and Triumph” that the movie was based on) and WW II was full of the same stuff, but this is the first time in the age of the internet and 24/7/365 (366 this year) that all the warts are exposed and just how low in the name of the ends justify the means people, who are supposed to be respected and responsible elected representatives of We the People actually are.

I agree, and much of what you said is the answer to why I find it so hard to be a partisan.  I cannot handle the disconnect with the American people and the self serving agenda of the majority of our politicians.  We could chop up the impeachment into so many partisan talking points that we could be here forever, or, we could allow the political process to occur as it should and accept the outcome. I still like to think that the Senate is a more civil than the hyper-partisan house and that the Senators can look beyond party lines and at least allow the process to happen as it should.  I said it with the Mueller investigation and I'll say it here...let the process happen.  
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/22 13:25:58 (permalink)
DarDy.... no question about finding honest people capable of running our goverment, in the future. "Who" (with any brains) the hell would want to put themselves into that kind of meat grinder.

That's why I hope, somewhere in the near future, the beginning for changes in our constitution.

No one should ever again have to fear the antics, (a/k/a; "The Swamp") we're finally seeing exposed.

Butt first.... WeThePeople must help in Draining The Swamp. Starting with the "US Schiff House"...... (another btdt original) hello Lucky13😎))

Trump/Pence/House/Senate 2020.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/01/22 13:36:21

Lucky13
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/22 13:42:01 (permalink)

They still have all that good low-lying farmland for sale down south huh?  

I thought Phil Robertson bought all of that!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/22 13:48:46 (permalink)
Lucky13

I thought Phil Robertson bought all of that!

Just the parcels with all the fishing canals and duck ponds..... 🦆quack. 🙉
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/01/22 13:53:18

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/22 14:21:15 (permalink)
Gotta go.... Adam "sack of**" Schiff is lecturing the US Senate, acting as "The Cat In The Hat" reading "Green Eggs & Ham", as if the Senators are children.

Gotta love Adam playing vids of President Trump making "public statements". Unlike "The House of Schiff" hiding behind closed doors and keeping everything secrete until such time for leaking to the fake press.

No question, Adam "sack of**" Schiff is desparate and his desperation is soooo suspicious..... geee do ya think Adam himself, has something to hide?

Ummmm.... on second thought, I think I'll watch re-runs of "Naked & Afraid". At least ya can believe some of what you see and hear.

** A Lucky 13 original. 👀
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/01/22 14:26:01

JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 395
Re: Trump... 2020/01/22 14:27:51 (permalink)
LDD
 We could chop up the impeachment into so many partisan talking points that we could be here forever, or, we could allow the political process to occur as it should and accept the outcome. I still like to think that the Senate is a more civil than the hyper-partisan house and that the Senators can look beyond party lines and at least allow the process to happen as it should.  I said it with the Mueller investigation and I'll say it here...let the process happen.  

And when this process also fails for the Democrats, what about the next one, and the one after that? How many are you willing to tolerate? This and the the Mueller investigation was purely partisan politics at work, at its worst. The same as next will be, and the one after that. 
post edited by JM2 - 2020/01/22 14:30:25
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 548
Re: Trump... 2020/01/22 19:04:17 (permalink)
LDD

I say nay.

It is the sole responsibility of the House to investigate, create the articles, and then prosecute them in the Senate. It is the sole responsibility of the Senate to try the case. It is NOT the Senate's responsibility to help the prosecution. You think about that. If you were on trial for a serious crime, are you gonna help the D.A. put ya in jail for life by telling him, "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell ya, my best friend saw me do it". I friggin' think NOT! 

In the Intelligence Committee, Adam Schiff could have interrogated John Bolton, but he didn't. He also subpoenaed Bolton's right hand man, (forgot the name), but that man asked the DOJ for clarification on whether he should obey the subpoena or not, and Schiff rescinded the subpoena. But what Schiff did do was to make up a couple of lies and ship them off to Nadler in the Judicial Committee, and Nadler did interview Bolton. but in their rush to get to the point we're at now, they were terribly lax in their investigations, and that's why they want to continue investigating now through the Senate, because they've got nothing. They need to play with the ball they brought to the game. After all, they say they have overwhelming evidence of the President's guilt. Present it, vote, and move on! 

For Liberals, whenever reality conflicts with ideology, it is reality that must change.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/22 22:44:39 (permalink)
🤔mmmm, 😭Schumer says Hunter Biden is no longer the 'pawn of the swamp' for witness exchange. "That deal is off the table" says 😭Schumer.

😳 What.... WAIT, Exposed: The Bidens, Burisma, and alleged Whistleblower. Oh my!!!

Anybody want to bet Adam "sack of" Schiff is (not) asz deep in Ukrain money schemes. Annnnnd where the hell has John Kerry & family been???

Break out the popcorn folks 'THE PLOT THICKENS' 👀
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/01/22 22:54:48

JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 395
Re: Trump... 2020/01/23 00:50:30 (permalink)
Where's My War? I'm due for a good lecturing.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/23 11:36:16 (permalink)
MyWar is toooo busy for petty lectures, PivotMan this week.... in the chat room.    Those dudes are having serious trouble finding their (prepared) rebuttals as the experts on their (rebuttal) web sights are dumbfounded, becoming totally numb as they watch Adolph "bag of" Schiff falling deeper and deeper in his own feces.

I don't know if I can watch Adolph Schiff much longer in fear of seeing his eyeballs erupt and his head shriveling like a prune. Dam, I hope he don't fly around the room like a baloon released of air.   That dude is gonna stroke if the Presidents Council plays the videos of Schiff making up stories about Trump's phone conversation with the Ukraine President.  Might even be interesting to see the Presidents Council play vids of Schiff giving his speech to the Senate...  Particularly where Adolph Schiff says WeThePeople should not be responsible for reelecting President Trump or maybe where Adolph claims America is going to be attacked by Russia.

In other news.  Maybe MyWar got caught at work playing on his computer or maybe with daddy's computer.... again????
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/01/23 11:42:41

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/23 20:29:21 (permalink)
eww eww guess what.........??

"What" you might say.

Welp..... Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) filed a 50 million dollar defamation of character suit against HiTlary Clinton.

Good for Tulsi Gabbard.... you go girl.

In other news..... did I mention CNN has reported Senators are leaving their seats, seen yawning and showing other signs of fighting sleep.

Geee..... wassup wit that??

Did I also mention as of 7:30 pm (this date) I'm dealing with a very itchy pimple like looking thingy (this one the 3rd) from ant bites that occured several days ago? WTH.. is up with that.?? Shouldn't take so long for a dumb reaction and why at different times??? Stupid ants.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/01/23 20:56:58

Lucky13
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/24 09:04:05 (permalink)
I just woke up to the ****le King show, and who was being interviewed but Senator Elizabeth Warren, who has apparently already made up her mind on the verdict of the trial for which she is a sworn "impartial" juror, before the defense has even had a chance to offer more than opening remarks.  Timer to confront this prevaricator at every opportunity, but she won't campaign in NY because the Emperor would have to allow it, and the state is so heavily democrat padded in the downstate area that even if every eligible conservative and independent votes Republican . the Bern. or the billionaire, or " smokin' Joe" will get the nod here.
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/24 09:20:52 (permalink)
JM2
LDD
 We could chop up the impeachment into so many partisan talking points that we could be here forever, or, we could allow the political process to occur as it should and accept the outcome. I still like to think that the Senate is a more civil than the hyper-partisan house and that the Senators can look beyond party lines and at least allow the process to happen as it should.  I said it with the Mueller investigation and I'll say it here...let the process happen.  

And when this process also fails for the Democrats, what about the next one, and the one after that? How many are you willing to tolerate? This and the the Mueller investigation was purely partisan politics at work, at its worst. The same as next will be, and the one after that. 

I never saw the Mueller investigation as "political".  The Horowitz report verified that the basis of the investigation was sound.  The Mueller investigation was hijacked by political opportunists on both sides who politicized it for their own benefit.  You obviously stand on the right side so you believed it to be "purely partisan politics" and an unfair attack on Mr. Trump.  All along on this thread I stood by the validity of the FBI, Mr. Mueller, our intelligence services and the validity of the investigation. I still do.  They investigated, in good faith, to the best of their abilities, in the interest of the American people.  The next part of that is the attorney general's investigation which verified the initial investigation and found issues with FISA warrants that can now be corrected.  It's not some massive liberal conspiracy as the right wing pundits NEED you to believe. 

The impeachment is obviously an exercise in partisan politics.  I think it's increasingly interesting though.  Way more interesting than the run of the mill hen pecking.  Politics in our country will take a major lesson from the outcome of this particular event.    
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/24 12:29:31 (permalink)
😂😅🤣😅😂...... Mueller knew about the FISA warrants abuse. There should have never been a need for "The Mueller Investigation".

LDD

All along on this thread I stood by the validity of the FBI, Mr. Mueller, our intelligence services and the validity of the investigation. I still do.  They investigated, in good faith, to the best of their abilities, in the interest of the American people. 

So did others on this board..... the difference being "they". Which "they" are you supporting.

You obviously stand on the left side so you would think The Mueller investigation was hijacked by political opportunists.

LDD

The next part of that is the attorney general's investigation which verified the initial investigation and found issues with FISA warrants that can now be corrected. 

😂😅🤣...... "Issues" with FISA warrants?? ISSUES ???😂😅🤣

How about TOTAL ABUSE OF FISA WARRANTS.... by THEY?

LDD

They investigated, in good faith, to the best of their abilities, in the interest of the American people.

It's not some massive liberal conspiracy as the right wing pundits NEED you to believe. 

Yes "they" did and "they" exposed the "abuse of power" festering within our intellegence agencies. Thank GOD for Bill Barr and John Durham. I hope these two men continue their investgation. Corruption in our intelligence agencies has festered far too long. Including (under) Mueller's watch.

LDD

It's not some massive liberal conspiracy as the right wing pundits NEED you to believe.

Correct.... it's not a conspiracy it's 'the swamp' scurrying to cover their asz cause they know..... Trump don't like to lose annnnnnd that's why I will not split my ballot in November 2020.

Be willing to bet lots of others (regardless of party affiliation) will be joining me voting straight ticket republican 2020.

Trump/Pence/House/Senate 2020 "DRAIN THE SWAMP"

Now if younz will excuse me.... time to make some popcorn.🍿 My POTUS is making history (again) speaking at the "Pro- Life" rally in Washington.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/01/24 12:39:42

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/24 12:58:59 (permalink)
Typical BTDT propaganda...the land of absolutes, name calling, disinformation. Crickets on the "justification" part though, huh?  You know it.  At least you can pick out the FISA stuff to rest on cause boy oh boy if that wasn't there your talking points would have to be totally made up.

America 2020  

post edited by LDD - 2020/01/24 13:04:17
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/24 13:13:27 (permalink)
But, nowhere in the report does it state that FISA abuses triggered or set forth the investigation.  I bet Rush and Sean say that all the time though, huh?  The report does say:

"We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced Priestap's decision to open Crossfire Hurricane. The evidence also showed that FBI officials responsible for and involved in the case opening decisions were unanimous in their belief that, together with the July 2016 release by Wikileaks of hacked DNC emails, the Papadopoulos statement described in the FFG information reflected the Russian government's potential next step to interfere with the 2016 U.S. elections. These FBI officials were similarly unanimous in their belief that the FFG information represented a threat to national security that warranted further investigation by the FBI." 
https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf#page=391

The report is there at the link in its entirety.  You're welcome to read it instead of getting all your facts sifted through various opinions.  

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/24 13:25:35 (permalink)
The report also states:

"We similarly concluded that the FBI had sufficient predication to open full counterintelligence investigations of Papadopoulos, Page, Flynn, and Manafort in August 2016. The investigation of Papadopoulos was predicated upon his alleged statements in May 2016 to an employee of the FFG. According to the opening EC, Papadopoulos was "identical to the individual who made statements indicating that he is knowledgeable that the Russians made a suggestion to the Trump team that they could assist the Trump campaign with an anonymous release of information during the campaign that would be damaging to the Clinton campaign." The three other cases were predicated on information developed by the Crossfire Hurricane team through law enforcement database and open source searches, conducted to determine which individuals associated with the Trump campaign may have been in a position to have received the alleged offer of assistance from Russia." P. 352 https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf#page=391

No mention of FISA...weird
Don't worry though, I'm sure John Durham will come back with some lambs to slaughter.  
The FISA application stuff starts on p. 357 if you care to read it.  
post edited by LDD - 2020/01/24 13:31:39
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/24 13:49:38 (permalink)
LDD
Typical BTDT propaganda...the land of absolutes, name calling, disinformation. Crickets on the "justification" part though, huh?  You know it.  At least you can pick out the FISA stuff to rest on cause boy oh boy if that wasn't there your talking points would have to be totally made up.

America 2020  

Typical LDD whining..... 😭 Name calling? Well ok how about naming you Crying Chuck?

Justification..... is about bogus FISA warrants in cahoots with the FBI & CIA.

Carter Page is going to be a very rich man and thanks to the "honest FISA" courts/FBI/CIA (like the "Mueller Investigation") WeThePeople will be paying out millions of dollars in tax money. BTW... Carter Page won't be the only victim, seeking (and deserving) restitution from wrong doing.

FISA abuse justification is "now" in progress. Is this "justification" (now) in motion, what you refer to as "propaganda"?

Get real LDD, would you like some cheese to go along with your whine? I bet Rush & Sean..... 😭

Welp.... mentioning Sean & Rush just reassures me...... Once again, you know I am correct annnnnnnd you are wrong.

The emoji with the guns followed by America.... only to be expected by the likes of someone who accuses others of what they do themselves. A true Demoswamp through & through.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/01/24 14:20:05

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7102
Re: Trump... 2020/01/24 14:38:43 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby crappiefisher 2020/01/24 22:29:43
DarDys
Too much money that makes them think the rules do not apply to them.

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/24 14:41:31 (permalink)
Crying Chuck??  NOW, I'm offended

"The emoji with the guns followed by America.... only to be expected by the likes of someone who accuses others of what they do themselves. A true Demoswamp through & through."
I have no clue what you're saying, your prose is sometimes purposefully nebulous.  Gimme a break,  it's a play on your little logos.  It's my promotion for 2020.  You worship a man, I support the institutions and ideas that keep us all free.  You like to take a dump on them when it's politically expedient for you to do so. (FBI, CIA, Intel, Military) You should be proud though cause you're just like your hero. 

C'mon, a democrat??  You tried to paint me that since the beginning, it's your absolutist, propagandist nature I'm sure.  It's the whole, "if you're not with me, you're against me" thing that you need to get over.  It's America sir, we should all have our own views and be wary of orange rich boys that lie.  Besides,  you know Gary Johnson is my guy!!

America 2020 "A New Path"... (If this is offensive to you, I'll remove it, if I'm anything I'm reasonable )

or...how about this one...
 America 2020 "Back to Beer and Basics"

or, the combo, maybe my favorite...

"America, Look the F*** OUT!"

There...I added some slogans for your approval.  You pick, I'll roll with it.  See, reasonable...
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2020/01/24 15:19:29 (permalink)
LDD
Crying Chuck??  NOW, I'm offended

"The emoji with the guns followed by America.... only to be expected by the likes of someone who accuses others of what they do themselves. A true Demoswamp through & through."
I have no clue what you're saying, your prose is sometimes purposefully nebulous.  Gimme a break,  it's a play on your little logos.  It's my promotion for 2020.  You worship a man, I support the institutions and ideas that keep us all free.  You like to take a dump on them when it's politically expedient for you to do so. (FBI, CIA, Intel, Military) You should be proud though cause you're just like your hero. 

C'mon, a democrat??  You tried to paint me that since the beginning, it's your absolutist, propagandist nature I'm sure.  It's the whole, "if you're not with me, you're against me" thing that you need to get over.  It's America sir, we should all have our own views and be wary of orange rich boys that lie.  Besides,  you know Gary Johnson is my guy!!

America 2020 "A New Path"... (If this is offensive to you, I'll remove it, if I'm anything I'm reasonable )

or...how about this one...
 America 2020 "Back to Beer and Basics"

or, the combo, maybe my favorite...

"America, Look the F*** OUT!"

There...I added some slogans for your approval.  You pick, I'll roll with it.  See, reasonable...

My my aren't we sensitive today.

But no, not offended by any symbol of a gun. Carry one with me everywhere I go. My symbol says S & W. What's your favorite emolji..... 😭??

P.S. I didn't refer to "you" as a "democrat"... I'd never insult a democrat like that. There are more "democrats" in my family than "republicans" annnnnd "noone" who hides behind being an "independant" or some other bogus political party, so they can pretend they vote.

Don't get all bent out of shape LDD, it's not good for the blood pressure.

Page: << < ..316317318319320.. > >> Showing page 319 of 329
Jump to: