Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 260
Author
genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2305
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2016/04/07 16:06:24 (permalink)
D-nymph

Hope you're well, sharp shooter.

thanks Brother!
i'm doing well
Biz has been good, Momma loves me ...well, most of the time ..well, some of time ...err umm..she's not ALWAYS mad at me for sump'un anyway....

Check out one of my latest acquisitions
(picked it up a couple months ago)

a new 70 series Colt Gold Cup National Match

I put some new chooze on it
(my own creations)

I'll put another $300-$400 or so in mods/refinements on it, and it be one of my regular range rockers like these  ones
(left: Gold Cup Trophy right: customized (by me) Springfield Loaded )

20,000 rnds between the two of them in the last 5 years

..L.T.A.

D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7056
Re: Trump... 2016/04/07 16:31:02 (permalink)
Looking good!   

I've mostly given up the steelhedz.  Can't take the crowds it's become, would much rather solitude & smaller fish than suffer knuckleheads everywhere in my free time, ya know?  Cheers
genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/07 21:32:56 (permalink)
D-nymph
 would much rather solitude & smaller fish than suffer knuckleheads everywhere in my free time, ya know?  Cheers

I do indeed
Unfortunately, it's not just on the creeks ..it's public in general .
All due to  the "stupid gene".....It's all around us

Like the clueless mook  that cruises in the left lane of interstates when not passing 
If he does  have the presence of the mind to move right when a faster vehicle approaches, (mighty big if) he then speeds up when you get beside him and shadows your right rear quarter panel for miles. .because he's stoopit

or the cueball texting at the light that you have to make aware  the light trued green 20 seconds ago...
because he's stoopit

the proliferation of stupid gene  has reached "epic" proportions .
the reason? We've corrupted the gene pool.
How you ask?....We've monkey'd up natural selection by making/mandating  things with any potential hazard/risk   to be as  "idiot proof" as possible coupled with  modern medical advancements and speed of first responders......idiots don't die and their stupid genes get passed on

examples;
all the safety lockouts on a mower make it nearly impossible to cut your head off .
In generations past, if you were stupid enough to stick your head in a mower...welp, that "stupid gene" was eliminated from the herd .

Seat belts and air bags ...generations ago, if you were stupid enough to drive 70 mph on icy roads, you hit bridge buttress and died ..and your stupid  gene was eliminated for the gene pool.

in wild, the stupid critters get ate or fall  off a cliff before they breed .
Stupid genes don't proliferate  when  we allow natural selection to happen ..or in other words  let "Nature takes it's course"

not so with Americans ...stupid people don't die because of their stupidity  like they used to
They survive to pass on their stupid genes to their progeny , who pass it on their progeny, and on to theirs .
..and so it grows to the epic proportions we have today

and so it goes ....

..L.T.A.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8209
Re: Trump... 2016/04/07 21:44:36 (permalink)
Seriously???   

Have a good night.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/07 21:53:34 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Seriously???   

Have a good night.

Yea, that's what I figured

..L.T.A.
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6699
Re: Trump... 2016/04/07 22:06:09 (permalink)
Good read Genie.

I agree, that the stupid gene is rather prevalent.  I would have to argue that it is just more noticeable.

Good hypothesis on the herd not thinning, but it seems like the big guy upstairs figures out a way to balance this out a bit if we interfere in his balance.  Look at the heroin and meth epidemics we have, shrinking the stupid gene pool at a much higher rate than ever before.  As noted with the cellphone glued to the eyeballs while driving, killing off a lot more than did years ago.  Even the amount of tornadoes, that seem to target trailer parks for some reason...

Most of the left lane donkey jockeys are usually the age of someone that's children have already procreated.

Like a lot of other things, I think it is more noticeable by the amount of news outlets, social media, ect.  It has exploded during this election cycle.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/07 22:40:11 (permalink)
I don't know what you figure cause, I can't make heads or tales of what the hell, you are trying to say??

Maybe if you settle down and try to understand the points of others, you may find out they agree with some of your opinions.  But, bringing up who did what when and how in the past ain't gonna fix the future.  What's happened has happened so let's stop it from occurring in the future.

Starts out with a couple of guys comparing notes regarding their view of a candidate.  Then come those finding nothing but fault (using the past) and spewing hate and discontent about everybody including the writer of a comment.  As I said, there are millions of people who have stuck together and changed the way government operates.  Some changes favorable some not so favorable but, UNITED THEY STAND AND DIVIDED WE FALL.

I've also spoke about the trick of management keeping the rank and file arguing among themselves and, management shall succeed.

Quite frankly, from your rants, I'm not sure if you are management or rank and file?

Now if you want to join the conversation and voice your opinion(s) (pro or con) about any of the candidates I certainly would like to hear what you have to say and I will take your opinion into serious consideration and may change my opinion to favor yours.  Fair warning however, I listen to the candidates during live presentations so I may hear for myself what that candidate has to say.  Then I'll listen and see what the "talking heads" say the candidate said.

Bottom line, I listen to people for which I have respect and yes, there is a few people on this forum whom I have respect for.

I wasn't going to continue any conversations but, I read your comments several times and I think maybe, just maybe, there is something there.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to try and do the right thing (in my mind) to pick the candidate that will prevent the past from becoming the future.  Hopefully, there will be millions who will band togeather and constantly remind that candidate, of his/her promises and not just sit around and, bytch about the past.

I do enjoy a good conversation, have a good night!
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/04/07 22:48:56

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/08 06:23:03 (permalink)
I see ya out there Jigs, I suppose you are gonna beat me up first thing this morning,  go a head have your fun, I can take it. 

Have a good day driver, enjoy your comments.....................  sometimes.

genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/08 06:43:40 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to try and do the right thing (in my mind) to pick the candidate that will prevent the past from becoming the future.  Hopefully, there will be millions who will band togeather and constantly remind that candidate, of his/her promises and not just sit around and, bytch about the past.

It's not the past..it's now
There's not a dime's worth of difference in either admin's policy

..L.T.A.
genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/08 07:12:48 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
 Hopefully, there will be millions who will band togeather and constantly remind that candidate, of his/her promises

how'd that work out for the Obo supporters in '08?
GTMO is still open and we're still in Iraq (my Goddaughter's hubby is there now)

How'd that work out for those that voted the Rep congress into power 2012?
repeal Obo care, so down the deficit...how's all that working out? 

I've become quite cynical in my older years.
Unless and until we stop voting for the career politicians they erect for us, it will be biz as usual .

and they'll have manipulated masses throw rocks at each other .."it's the dems fault/it's the reps fault" 

nope..it's OUR fault, cause we get the gov we deserve by doing what we've always done .
The outcome of which is of course, ...we get what we've always got 

there's no candidate with any chance of winning that supports my views on this war .
This cycle, I've chosen to support the only non career pol in the field

..LT.A.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/08 07:25:50 (permalink)
genieman77
BeenThereDoneThat.

It's not the past..it's now
There's not a dime's worth of difference in either admin's policy
 ..L.T.A.

I agree with the present, so what do we do to prevent it re-occurring in the future.  Not much of a selection leadership wise and unfortunately neither the DNC or the RNC wants a person for the people, by the people  

I would like to mention once again, as a reminder, millions of people have united and they now stand, as the rest of the country argues and stands divided.  

The first place in our government that must change to shape the future is the Supreme Court.  It's going to be very interesting to see how they handle a law preventing opposite sexes from using same locker/shower rooms, rest rooms and the like.  You will see a good example of "standing together" as millions will protest a law prohibiting a person born a male from using the same facilities as a person born a female (or vice versa).  Imagine your daughter or granddaughters having to contend with a male in their high school locker room?  That should give people something to complain about in the year 2022, what-do-ya-think?

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/04/08 07:30:35

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/08 07:49:42 (permalink)
genieman77
BeenThereDoneThat.
 Hopefully, there will be millions who will band togeather and constantly remind that candidate, of his/her promises

how'd that work out for the Obo supporters in '08?
GTMO is still open and we're still in Iraq (my Goddaughter's hubby is there now)

How'd that work out for those that voted the Rep congress into power 2012?
repeal Obo care, so down the deficit...how's all that working out? 

I've become quite cynical in my older years.
Unless and until we stop voting for the career politicians they erect for us, it will be biz as usual .

and they'll have manipulated masses throw rocks at each other .."it's the dems fault/it's the reps fault" 

nope..it's OUR fault, cause we get the gov we deserve by doing what we've always done .
The outcome of which is of course, ...we get what we've always got 

there's no candidate with any chance of winning that supports my views on this war .
This cycle, I've chosen to support the only non career pol in the field

..LT.A.

I think you answered your own questions when you mentioned the rock throwing; again, keep the rank and file fighting among themselves and management becomes successful.  Least not forget the "double standards" we are forced to abide by in this country.

Can't and won't argue the non-career politician, especially one who doesn't have money strings attached to them.  Not a positive sign but at least, there is some hope of "for the people, by the people".

So you see, we do have similar goals, just that we are taking different routes to in hopes of achieving those goals.

Take your guns for example, I may not care for your brand and you not care for mine but in the end, we both believe in the 2nd amendment, respect and appreciate those fighting to keep us free and, enjoy target shooting.

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1112
Re: Trump... 2016/04/08 11:23:04 (permalink)
Now why would I do that? We're in the present of perfection! A man who see so perfect he can cast his views down on us normal humans. Why isn't he running for office? Just knowing such people are out there gives me hope! He ll I'll bet he even stays in his Lane till he reaches the correct merge point would never consider racing in and out of traffic to get there first.I lost most of my faith in government when I came home in 69, after being convinced that the world would end if the north over took the South!! Now I can even buy products made there. Trump may be a fool but can he really be worse then what we've had? Well I've said enough time for a mid morning nap!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/08 13:08:45 (permalink)
All riiiiiiiighty THAN!!!!!!  let's get 'er wound up, grab some gears and get things rolling.  

Seeings how "we the people" are beginning our second childhood and appear to be the majority blogging this thread, what say we discuss an issue seldom, if ever on any media, questioned only once that I know of at "Town Hall Meetin" and, never (that I recall) at a debate.  It may be do to my age and I might have forgotten but; has any candidate mentioned the shrinking and soon to be obsolete Social Security?

Once upon a time I would receive applications to join an organization claiming to represent those of us over 50 yr.s of age.  If I'm not mistaken (rare occurrence) this organization claims to look out for our welfare and represent us in congress.

Like their applications I haven't seen or, heard any sign of this organization standing for it's members.  Did they dissolve?

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6699
Re: Trump... 2016/04/08 14:14:33 (permalink)
Social Security was brought up in a debate, a while back.  I think possibly Florida?  But that is an issue.  Why would these clowns focus on issues, when they can sling mud?
I believe at the time, your candidate's stance was to keep as is, and let it dissolve in 15 years.  The others each had plans to extend it.  Like his stance on most things, it has likely changed to what his pollsters tell him will get the best response.  Not sure if anyone ever said Trump himself is a fool.
genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/08 18:05:12 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

I agree with the present, so what do we do to prevent it re-occurring in the future.

same thing I've been saying since '84...stop voting for the SOS
Pretty fruitless complaining about the gov when they continue to vote cycle after cycle  for the turd that stinks less to them  .
They've been manipulated into believing they'll  "throw their vote away" if they don't vote "D" or "R"

the end result of such is, we continue to get just what we have ...just the way "they" planned

It's going to be very interesting to see how they handle a law preventing opposite sexes from using same locker/shower rooms, rest rooms and the like.  You will see a good example of "standing together" as millions will protest a law prohibiting a person born a male from using the same facilities as a person born a female (or vice versa).  Imagine your daughter or granddaughters having to contend with a male in their high school locker room?  That should give people something to complain about in the year 2022, what-do-ya-think?

i think that's small potatoes ...nothingness really compared to real issues .
same sex marriage??...phhht ..another stupid issue to keep the Proles distracted

meanwhile, the middle class shrinks (which sure ain't helping the 800 pound gorilla in the room called "entitlements") of which SS is the biggie

Not to mention the world financial house of cards

truthfully, I see little hope for the future .
what I see are people that are being manipulated by agenda driven powers to HATE

Hate the rich/hate the unions
Hate big energy/hate tree huggers
hate gehys/hate religious zealots
hate the dems/hate the reps
Hate fly guys/hate bait chuckers 

the manipulation to hate never ends

we're doomed ....DOOOMMED I tell you!!!

..L.T.A.

genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/08 18:14:31 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
I lost most of my faith in government when I came home in 69, after being convinced that the world would end if the north over took the South!! Now I can even buy products made there. Trump may be a fool but can he really be worse then what we've had?

Welcome home, Sir
There's an anniversary come April 29
I fly my flag  at half staff on that day....have for years
I wonder how many notice or even have a clue why it's at half staff

..L.T.A., 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/08 20:23:31 (permalink)
Porktown
Social Security was brought up in a debate, a while back.  I think possibly Florida?  But that is an issue.  Why would these clowns focus on issues, when they can sling mud?
I believe at the time, your candidate's stance was to keep as is, and let it dissolve in 15 years.  The others each had plans to extend it.  Like his stance on most things, it has likely changed to what his pollsters tell him will get the best response.  Not sure if anyone ever said Trump himself is a fool.

Thanks Pork, I remember Trump said he would leave Social Security alone but I don't remember him specifically saying he would leave "it" dissolve.  Heck I can't say as I remember anybody else being asked the question and therefore thought it was a a Town hall.  

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/08 20:35:44 (permalink)

Hate the rich/hate the unions
Hate big energy/hate tree huggers
hate gehys/hate religious zealots
hate the dems/hate the reps
Hate fly guys/hate bait chuckers 

the manipulation to hate never ends

we're doomed ....DOOOMMED I tell you!!!

..L.T.A.

Keep the rank and file fighting and management becomes successful.

Are ya ready to extend a warm and hearty welcome to the "first" 10,000 Syrian refugees?

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/04/08 20:38:14

genieman77
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/09 05:15:01 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

Are ya ready to extend a warm and hearty welcome to the "first" 10,000 Syrian refugees?

Orphaned children 10 and under

..L.T.A.
Mountian Man
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4066
Re: Trump... 2016/04/09 06:44:33 (permalink)
Elections are rigged out the azz. We were never free.

Cruz looks like pedo preacher #1

Sanders is an old fart that learned twitter and is trying to be cool so the hipsters invite him to the frat party.

Clinton is pretending to be black. Hubby looks like he needs to eat a cheese burger out of al sharptons aZz

Trump is out of the box, just hilarious.

Kasich looks like he just crawled outta bed with that stupid daze.

Some of you old farts need to stop having wet dreams of 1950's Murcia with the yard and the white picket fence. This is 2016 weed n ghey marriage n abortion everywhere.
post edited by Mountian Man - 2016/04/09 06:49:37

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/09 06:57:26 (permalink)
Are we "old farts" to assume that you, are a outstanding example of, "Every Child Gets A Trophy"?  

Give me the "White Picket Fence" any day.  

By the way, good luck with what future you may have and,  enjoy your "government provided" burgers.

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/09 07:21:25 (permalink)
Have you people not realized America is run like all good farms. The farmer lives in the big house on top of the hill, so he can see all his property, and all his field hands live around him to serve him and feed the stock a lot of bull.Then out there in those fields is the livestock,US, free to do as we please, roam the pasture careful not to step in any **** or try to change the fence line. And do you know how we are called? CASH COWS!
Mountian Man
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4066
Re: Trump... 2016/04/09 07:32:25 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Are we "old farts" to assume that you, are a outstanding example of, "Every Child Gets A Trophy"?   Give me the "White Picket Fence" any day.   By the way, good luck with what future you may have and,  enjoy your "government provided" burgers.

First off duUD, I busted my****and step on some toes to get where I'm at today. Wasn't even part of the entitlement gen, born in the 80's.

Just sayin the "American Dream" is dead people need to stop living in it. The Nazis and Japs are defeated, golden age dried out. Headlong dive into collapse. Future is in self-reliant and sufficient living, you can keep your burger, too busy in Texas going on an alligator gar trip and Vegas the next two days for my work.

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/09 08:00:16 (permalink)
So the government (you and me) owns the land and permits the farmer to do his part, live on the land and provide all the necessary staples needed by the masses but owned, by the government (you and me)

The farmer will need roads and bridges and water to do his part so there will be, those worker ants, in return for the staples produced by the farmer and owned by the government (you and me) will build the roads and bridges and pipelines.

But now, the worker ants must have the proper attire to protect them from the elements along with other fundamentals to help keep them safe so there shall be, more worker ants responsible for producing those items in government (you and me) owned buildings whom, will in turn receive their staples from the government (you and me) shipped over the roads built by other worker ants who wear, the clothing manufactured in government (you and me) owned buildings. Now the farmer can raise the needed staples on land owned by government(you and me) and ship them over the roads to the worker ants to be divied up as the government (you and me) may see fit.

Meanwhile the hierarchy sits up on Capitol Hill sucking on one thumb with their other thumb stuck in their azz, looking down at the worker ants and praying that they don't overtake the "Big House" and put a worker ant in position to command......, switch. 

Is that what you are trying to say Jigs, cause I agree.

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/09 08:02:23 (permalink)
Don't forget to pack some Cannonsburg lake water in case you start to come down.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/09 08:05:40 (permalink)
Wow, you must have been a carpenter in another life cause you hit the nail on the head.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/09 08:11:13 (permalink)
Mountian Man
BeenThereDoneThat.
Are we "old farts" to assume that you, are a outstanding example of, "Every Child Gets A Trophy"?   Give me the "White Picket Fence" any day.   By the way, good luck with what future you may have and,  enjoy your "government provided" burgers.

First off duUD, I busted my****and step on some toes to get where I'm at today. Wasn't even part of the entitlement gen, born in the 80's.

Just sayin the "American Dream" is dead people need to stop living in it. The Nazis and Japs are defeated, golden age dried out. Headlong dive into collapse. Future is in self-reliant and sufficient living, you can keep your burger, too busy in 

Oops........... did I pisz in somebody's Cocoa Puffs this morning...... duud????

You enjoy your Texas alligator gar trip and Vegas the next two days for your work. I'll enjoy sitting at my home in the country watching it snow and BTW, thank you for your contributions to the retirement I was able to take three years early!

Good luck with the Gar and your retirement too.............  duuuud.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/09 08:53:27 (permalink)
"swift, conclusive victory"; said Caesar to his Senate........................
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/04/09 09:16:31

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/04/11 08:21:37 (permalink)
Trump is being robbed and I believe him!
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 260
Jump to: