Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..286287288289290.. > >> Showing page 290 of 294
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9308
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2019/11/06 21:42:58 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
😧🤭🤢🤮

Bad mushroom!

💩💩💩💩 REALLY bad mushroom. 😬

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/06 21:46:06 (permalink)
I heard from a really reliable source, the whistleblower's lawyer suggested in 2017, a coup has started to get rid of Trump.

Interesting.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/11/06 21:48:53

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2393
Re: Trump... 2019/11/07 07:54:26 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
I heard from a really reliable source, the whistleblower's lawyer suggested in 2017, a coup has started to get rid of Trump.

Interesting.

Hearsay, but I'm sure it's all true...i heard coyotes are the only mammal ever observed eating mushrooms for recreation.  
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/07 10:24:50 (permalink)
LDD
BeenThereDoneThat.

Interesting.

Hearsay, but I'm sure it's all true...i heard coyotes are the only mammal ever observed eating mushrooms for recreation.  

Actually..... no, not hear say, but tweets posted on Twitter by the lawyer himself, talking of coup, impeach, get rid of, as well as mentioning Trump supporters into his conversation.

Probably the Russians hacking his account.... huh?

As for Coyotes, you heard right, they do eat mushrooms and should they get into the "recreational" 🍄 varity, lucky them.... huh?

Oh and, it keeps em from vaping and howling at the moon🐶

In other news, I heard "Lake Affect Snow" coming to local places, near you..... soon. ⛄ let it snow, let it snow.

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/07 13:09:40 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
LDD
BeenThereDoneThat.

Interesting.

Actually..... no, not hear say, but tweets posted on Twitter by the lawyer himself, talking of coup, impeach, get rid of, as well as mentioning Trump supporters into his conversation.

As for Coyotes, you heard right, they do eat mushrooms and should they get into the "recreational" 🍄 varity, lucky them.... huh?

In other news, I heard "Lake Affect Snow" coming to local places, near you..... soon. ⛄ let it snow, let it snow.

That's so weird, he was right 
Irisheyeball
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 86
Re: Trump... 2019/11/07 13:33:40 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

Interesting.

I’m sure we all wish them the best of luck.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/07 13:56:30 (permalink)
LDD
BeenThereDoneThat.
LDD
BeenThereDoneThat.

Interesting.

That's so weird, he was right 

Uh nooo, not actually, cause the lawyer is now saying that's not what he tweeted.

Which maybe could make me right about somebody hacking his Twitter account. (shhh, the Russians are listening)

Or just maybe the lawyer is an outright liar and like Adolph Schiff, thinks WeThePeople are complete morons.

I dunno... I need a nap.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/07 14:03:21 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
BeenThereDoneThat.

Interesting.

I’m sure we all wish them the best of luck.

Now Irish, you know full well, when you wish in one hand what the other hand fills with first. Probably from eating bad mushrooms.. but still. 😬

cbeagler
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1983
Re: Trump... 2019/11/07 18:06:14 (permalink)
Three years, seven months, 290 pages, 8678 replies.
I think we have a record.

JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 371
Re: Trump... 2019/11/07 18:26:22 (permalink)
Only 5 years and 2 months to go.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/07 20:14:17 (permalink)
cbeagler
Three years, seven months, 290 pages, 8678 replies.
I think we have a record.

and just think..... who started it all. 👌Congrats cbeagler. 👍

Oh yeah.... annnnd I helped.🤗 [he said patting himself on the back]
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/11/07 20:19:30

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/07 23:49:30 (permalink)
How long before Adolph Schiff subpoenas Cristeta Pasia Comerford and Timothy Harleth?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/11/08 00:05:07

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/08 12:24:23 (permalink)
Time forrrrrrr the "Conspiracy of The Week" by.... yours truely.

I wasn't kidding about "Cristeta Pasia Comerford and Timothy Harleth" being subpeonaed.

Adolph Schiff needs to keep the Impeachment inquiry moving at a snails pace until such time the Senate will be called into session which must be attended by all Senators.

Meaning, at a critical time, the democratic hopefulls will need leave the campaign trail. Leaving only Uncle Joe, Buttigeig, and soon to be hopeful Goofy Michael Bloomberg the opportunity of "Super Tuesday".

It is said, "More than any other single day, the March 3 primaries across the South and Sun Belt will determine which Democrat wins the presidential nomination."

It is also said, I don't know what I'm talking about soooooo younz be the judge.

But won't it be funny as 💩 if this pans out to be true and after the democratic hopefulls have backed Adolph Schiff, Adolph ..... how was that said🤔, oh yeah "bends them over his desk" or sumthin like that.

......................... end of conspiracy..............🙉

P.S. Somebody PLEASE, make the snow go away. 😡
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/11/08 12:40:26

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/08 22:41:09 (permalink)
Time now for "thought provoking" thought provoking.

Regarding Bloomberg. Dude got bookoo bucks by the pocket fulls. Goofy throws money away like it's water so a cool billion or two spent campaigning for the democrat nomination and then POTUS (he can't win) ain't gonna put but a dent, in his checkbook.

With Goofy getting the nomination, cause the other hopefuls, except Uncle Joe & Buttigeig, will be locked down in impeachment hearings, the democratic party will not be needing to put money behind rich Goofy Bloomberg.

Now the Dem party can start building their coffers for 2024 which they still won't win but they're too damed bull headed to admit it.

Speaking of bull headed..... I gotta go find somebody to argue with. Butt, I'll be back OK?🤗

bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1859
Re: Trump... 2019/11/09 16:19:09 (permalink)
JM2
Only 5 years and 2 months to go.

We can only hope!!

Strength comes not from innate ability, but from an indomitable will.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/09 17:49:03 (permalink)
Geez fellers😯 give me at least 10 years.

wait..... that's not me, younz got in mind.😬
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/11/09 17:50:48

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1491
Re: Trump... 2019/11/11 17:13:34 (permalink)
Don't watch news much anymore- Too darned repeditive.
I do a few minutes then turn to more interesting stuff- like old cribbage game reruns.
Impeach impeach impeach-talking heads all giving the new daily skinney and then calling in a bunch of 'experts' who argue and talk over each other ad nauseum--over and over and over. 

getting sick of it. Hasn't been anything new in this circus since dopy Mueller.
Irisheyeball
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 86
Re: Trump... 2019/11/12 00:21:41 (permalink)
r3g3
Don't watch news much anymore- Too darned repeditive.
I do a few minutes then turn to more interesting stuff- like old cribbage game reruns.
Impeach impeach impeach-talking heads all giving the new daily skinney and then calling in a bunch of 'experts' who argue and talk over each other ad nauseum--over and over and over. 

getting sick of it. Hasn't been anything new in this circus since dopy Mueller.

Thankfully, starting Wednesday we can hear testimony, under oath, and formulate our own opinions. Let both sides call any and all witnesses they choose.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/12 08:22:46 (permalink)
Irish I hope you are right in that "we" can hear testimony under oath, with both sides able to call and cross examine witnesses.

WH said to be releasing, ahead of the hearing, the full transcript of Trump's telephone conversation, with the President of Ukrain.

Will be interesting, to say the least.

Hmmmm. who should I believe... stenographers listening to the actual call or whistle blowers who heard from a friend who, herd it from a friend who didn't meet with Schiff prior to meeting with Schiff?

It will be very interesting to hear if Schiff "cherry picked" information, putting together his "corroberation conspiracy" vs what was actually said, in real time.

Also, will the transcript be in line with testimony, from others listening to the actual phone conversation?

Time will tell as the plot thickens.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/11/12 08:27:01

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/12 09:45:19 (permalink)
This email was sent to all DHS employees and probably all federal employees in some form on July 30.  The whistleblower complaint was filed less than two weeks later.  Hmmmm.... I thought you all might enjoy reading this.  A little birdie gave it to me.  

Message from the Deputy Inspector General

The Continental Congress unanimously enacted the first whistleblowing legislation on July 30, 1778. Congress has since designated July 30th as National Whistleblower Appreciation Day, and I want to take a moment today to assure all employees of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that the Office of Inspector General (OIG) fully appreciates the efforts of whistleblowers to assist in identifying and stopping fraud, waste, and abuse.  I also want to highlight the Whistleblower Protection program that OIG has established to deal with allegations of retaliation against individuals who make protected disclosures.

A few years ago, DHS OIG recognized the need to have a dedicated unit of OIG employees who were trained and experienced in dealing with whistleblower retaliation allegations. To address that need, we established the OIG Whistleblower Protection Unit (WPU).
The WPU plays an important role in protecting DHS employees and contractors from retaliation for whistleblowing activities.  Specifically, the WPU:

·         Promptly and thoroughly reviews every complaint of retaliation for whistleblowing activity received through the OIG hotline;
•      Investigates and reports on specific cases of whistleblower retaliation by DHS employees; and
•      Recommends appropriate corrective action in cases of substantiated whistleblower retaliation.
OIG also has a Whistleblower Protection Coordinator (WPC), who plays an important role as a resource for employees who need to understand where to report allegations of fraud, waste, and abuse, as well as the protections and rights afforded them when they make such reports. The WPC also identifies and proposes best practices advancing and enhancing OIG’s Whistleblower Protection Program.  

If you are aware of wrongdoing and are unsure about what to do, you can learn more about OIG’s whistleblower protection program at https://www.oig.dhs.gov/whistleblower-protection.  If the information at that website does not answer your questions, use the link contained within the website to contact the Whistleblower Protection Coordinator and inquire about your options for making a report and your rights and remedies against retaliation.

Keep in mind that there are a number of ways to report information, including through our online hotline: https://hotline.oig.dhs.gov/hotline/hotline.php. You have the right to remain anonymous, though we are able to investigate your claim more fully if you identify yourself.  The Inspector General Act, the Whistleblower Protection Act, and other laws give the Inspector General powerful legal tools to protect your identity and to advance the statutory protections that make subsequent retaliation unlawful.

We understand that coming forward can be difficult, and the fear of reprisal for reporting waste, fraud, and abuse is a common concern.  However, in recognition of National Whistleblower Appreciation Day, I want to personally thank the hundreds of dedicated and conscientious DHS public servants who courageously come forward every year to provide OIG with information that saves DHS millions of dollars and stops questionable, even criminal, activity. These individuals have made the Department better not just for Department personnel, but for the American people. Your contributions are invaluable.

Jennifer L. Costello
Deputy Inspector General

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/12 09:57:50 (permalink)
LDD
This email was sent to all DHS employees and probably all federal employees in some form on July 30.  The whistleblower complaint was filed less than two weeks later.  Hmmmm.... I thought you all might enjoy reading this.  A little birdie gave it to me.  

LDD what was that you said on another page.....🤔 OH yeahhh, now I 'member😴💤💤💤💤

😉

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1491
Re: Trump... 2019/11/12 11:58:01 (permalink)
Read where the anon 'whistleblower' now has a go fund me account set up by an atty where about 1/4 million had been collected.
Investigation underway as to those who may have contributed who have an improper political or non US affiliation and even if the account is legal.
Who woulda guessed??
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/12 23:09:28 (permalink)
r3g3
Read where the anon 'whistleblower' now has a go fund me account set up by an atty where about 1/4 million had been collected.
Investigation underway as to those who may have contributed who have an improper political or non US affiliation and even if the account is legal.
Who woulda guessed??

How is it said...... Oh yeah, ya just can't make this stuff up. 😉

Anybody see "Uncle Joe" at the debate? Poor dude, acts like he must watch over both shoulders at the same time, by walking on his elbows. Joe gets his head up his asz much further, he'll be turning inside out.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/11/12 23:20:08

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/13 09:13:06 (permalink)
Guess the answer to my previous question is no, must not be available on the "Joe for Prez" internet sights yet.

Anyways, here we go "Trump Nation" itssss IMPEACHMENT TIME.

Sounds like a good time to go shovel snow.

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

GOOD GRIEF...... it ain't even winter yet and besides, some dummy didn't bring a snow shovel when he moved. Stupid snow shovel.😡

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/11/13 09:15:39

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/13 10:42:56 (permalink)
Super move Nunes calling out the Dems impeachment process then putting Adolph Schiff on the hot seat as to how he intends to allow questioning by the GOP.

😒ooooops forgot.... stupid snow. 😇

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/13 22:29:18 (permalink)

That's all I see after the 1st Impeachment inquiry hearing, blue faced bug eyed Adolph Schiff.

Keyword of the day on all the fake news networks "bombshell" and they're right...…... the hearing did "bomb".
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/11/13 22:55:52

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/14 09:52:26 (permalink)
annnnnnnd outta the box pops... another democrat hopefull. This one, encouraged by (ya don't have to do this Joe) Mr Obama and from Massachusetts to boot..... soooo long Lizzy Warren.

I gotta say, I'm getting a rush watching the Democratic hopefuls who supported their party in thumping Trump, are they themselves getting it right in the keister from their own party.

http://www.msnbc.com/rach...es-daunting-challenges

Will the real Democratic Party, please step forward.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/11/14 09:56:59

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/14 10:01:16 (permalink)
Do you have a childish name cooked up for him yet or are you going to wait for Donald to christen him?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/14 10:19:47 (permalink)
L"D"D let me think about thaaa. 😴 💤💤💤💤💤
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/11/14 10:24:29

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/14 12:02:12 (permalink)
Damg-it😡.... just remembered, I missed the last episode of DWTS..... thank goodness for "on demand". Be right back. 😛

Edit:   Through the miracles of "fast forward" I'm back.  Lucky Younz… huh ?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/11/14 12:24:34

Page: << < ..286287288289290.. > >> Showing page 290 of 294
Jump to: