Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..286287288289290.. > >> Showing page 289 of 305
Author
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6926
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 19:08:27 (permalink)
Invention of nuclear fusion, nuclear fission, jet engine, stealth technology, drones, GPS, defeating the the most powerful military of the middle east in a few weeks, finding and killing Bin Laden, al-Baghdadi. Oh yeah, FUBAR...

The military no doubt is larger than it needs to be and costs tax payers way too much. But no denying the structure, training, logistical capabilities and other qualities. It is not the most efficient organization, because it doesn’t need to be. You are flat out insane, if you don’t think it is well run, for the things it needs to be.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1523
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 19:09:18 (permalink)
Dija hear bout the Dems being so scared that Tulsi is gonna run in 2020 on a third party ballot that they are blaming Russin bots for creating it.
They must be really scared of her to play another Russian card lol.
Do they ever stop with the Russians are wrecking it for the dems BALONEY ???
Since when  were the Russians ever so darned scardey cat about Dems- OBO certainly wasn't a thorn in their sides.
Russians gotta be sittin around incredulous over how much power the Dems have given them-askin each other how the heck did we ever get so much mileage outa these guys ??
Dems got one answer to anything-- RUSSIANS -never looking inward and asking how did we screw up this time.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9499
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 20:27:20 (permalink)
HEY everybody ready for snow.....

Winter's Coming.❄

To a town near you..... SOON. ⛄

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/30 23:04:20 (permalink)
Welp I suppose it's time to ask the $5000.00 or was that the $50,000.00 dollar question.... 🤔I dunno but you can bet, the guvmint would take their unfair share.

Anyways, would I be tooo far out in left field in saying Nancy Pelosi is in a panic state of mode knowing her house is beginning to falter, in fear of being voted out, and the walls will soon be tumbling down.

Better get things in line sooner then hoped and git-r-done Nancy, be problems if ya wait till 2020 for impeachment.

Then there is Michelle or is that Michael, Obama and her racist divisive remarks suddenly popping up.

What.... a democrat stirring the racisim pot.... nooo not yet Michael, not yet. Ya need to make the division look the fault of the GOP.

In other matters, Adam Schiff and his antics, I mean, what more proof could you wish for that Schiff has something very important to hide.

Butttt wait, here comes the calvary.. THE PENGUIN RETURNS. Take a seat Adam and rest those eyes. 😳

What I am enjoying, is the coward Repubs (needing to save their careers) suddenly coming forward to question Schiff's BS.

Where they been?? [he hee he]
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/30 23:30:02

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 508
Re: Trump... 2019/10/31 07:25:04 (permalink)
Man, I'm surprised Barack didn't grab the former FLOTUS by the scruff of the neck and tone her down a little. And you're right, BT. If she's gonna spew hate and discontent, she should have at least directed it at the GOP. She lambasted white America like she was givin' a speech in Selma, Ala. nearly 60 years ago. What was that? Who's playin' the race card now?

I guess fishin' Conneaut this weekend is out.https://radar.weather.gov/lite/NCR/PBZ_loop.gif
post edited by EMitch - 2019/10/31 07:43:07

Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/31 08:38:47 (permalink)
Yep... such a shame Michael Obama doesn't expend that kind of energy improving living conditions that is seen in every major city across America. The very same conditions as see in communities of Baltimore, Detroit New York City. The very same conditions that have exisited for decades.

Where was Michael when she was raking in $300.000 a year (I'll stand corrected) holding a do nothing position in Chicago? A do nothing position so unimportant (I'll stand corrected) the position wasn't filled after Barry was elected? 🤔 Wasn't that position serving on some sort of "medical board"..... I'll stand corrected?

Welp, something tells me African American Communities just might be asking similar questions and the only answer Michael can give. It's all the fault of the white folk.

Geee, now I gotta wonder, just how would Barry's mom, feel about this?

BTW, I'm thinkin it most likely be the other way around, Michael be takin Barry, by the scruff of the neck.

P.S. Fishin Conneaut might not be good but will be a great time for sailboating.

Free load of sailboat fuel arriving tonight... yo ho blow the man down.....
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/31 09:06:06

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/31 13:31:48 (permalink)
Well- Dems chasing their tails at our expense- This bovine splatter don't stand a chance in the Senate, they know it.
Just trying to dirty up T as much as they can before 2020-  in many circles it is showing how desperate they are as their positions don't hold water and this is all they got.
Think they are really shooting their own feet, mighta been better off just sticking to 'free stuff'.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/31 15:45:50 (permalink)
Resolution passes house...….  who knew???    

Should provide fresh rancid meat for the Trump-thumpers to chew on.

As for the "dems on the hill",  they bit off more than they can chew and soon be choking.

In other, more important, matters; with all this wind and rain lately, do younz think the lakes have turned over. 
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/31 16:27:37

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/31 21:34:17 (permalink)
The SCAM continues. Even after a vote in the House to make the (so called) investigation as open as it can be, the Schiff led Intelligence Committee retreated back to the cellars of the Capitol building to continue the Kangaroo court proceedings. The President won't be allowed any representation until phase 3, when it enters Nadler's Judicial Committee, but even then it'll be up to the Majority leader, (Nadler) whether they can call a witness or cross examine the witnesses brought against him. Very generous of the 'Crats to be so fair. NOT!

BT, we'll find out on Saturday if Conneaut has turned over. I know on Monday the temp on the Allegheny river was 53.5 degrees surface.

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/31 22:21:09 (permalink)
Is that Tim Morrison dude 7’ tall, or did they do their best to surround him by a bunch of sub 5’ tall ladies?

It is windy, but not sure if cold enough for lakes to turn yet. Granted, I am close to 100 miles south of Pymatuning. Things might be a bit colder up there. Has been well over average here for a while. This weekend will be a lot cooler. Likely see a lot of that soon.
crappiefisher
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2755
Re: Trump... 2019/10/31 23:10:15 (permalink)
  Tim,

The temps. are higher on average this time ov yr. towards Linesville & Erie than Butler & Allegheny counties. Once the Great lakes get cold then the opposite takes place.

crappy
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/31 23:18:43 (permalink)
7'1" Pork.

35 degrees with 25 mph winds gusting to 35 outside my door this Halloween night.  Not sure if Pymy flipped yet but with the winds hammering out of the southwest I'm thinking all the water is blowed clean up to Linesville.

emitch good luck if ya make it to Conneaut on Sat.  I'm hoping next spring, to try trolling the lake using lead-core. ummm, provided the stuff hasn't rotted while wound on the reels or flys off like a giant slinky.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/31 23:21:56

psu_fish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3008
Re: Trump... 2019/11/01 08:58:44 (permalink)
EMitch
The SCAM continues. Even after a vote in the House to make the (so called) investigation as open as it can be, the Schiff led Intelligence Committee retreated back to the cellars of the Capitol building to continue the Kangaroo court proceedings. The President won't be allowed any representation until phase 3, when it enters Nadler's Judicial Committee, but even then it'll be up to the Majority leader, (Nadler) whether they can call a witness or cross examine the witnesses brought against him. Very generous of the 'Crats to be so fair. NOT!

BT, we'll find out on Saturday if Conneaut has turned over. I know on Monday the temp on the Allegheny river was 53.5 degrees surface.

Allegheny at the OC Pool was 51, on Oct 26th. We got a ton of rain yesterday, so its running super high and muddy..
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/01 11:08:34 (permalink)
How strange.... three years in the running, the "dems on the hill" have called for impeachment.

Now, after voting for impeachment inquiry these same dems appear on nationwide news, with sadden faces, saying they don't want to impeach this President but they must do their "duty" and investigate.

I'm hearing, Schiff needs protection from getting a subpoena to testify as a witness.

Joe Biden, thinks, as a candidate, he gets protection from being investigated cause now the GOP will be accused of tampering with an election.

With 6 committes investigating the dems can BS their constituents (what they have remaining) by blaming the other committees for holding up progress.

Nancy Pelosi has doubled her diazepine intake cause she knows she screwed up big time by calling for a vote.

NOW [drum roll] for "The Conspiracy of The Week".

Seeing more and more, Obama/Biden Era, military personnel being involved with the dems kangaroo court and now this speculation of a CIA person being the "whistleblower"...... might there truely be a foiled coup?

...................end-constipation-end...................

............... begin edit..... conspiracy👍......end.....

In other matters. Went nighty night last night as snow began falling then waking this morning with still gusty winds and the temp at 32 degrees F. Wind has since died down.

Not likely I'll be wetting a line til next spring but to those who venture forward in their pursuit of catching the elusive PA. stupid fish. Good times & many tight lines.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/11/01 11:13:50

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/01 11:34:30 (permalink)
According to this article (who knows if it is completely true), the surface temps need to be 39 degrees to turnover.  The wind helps mix things from what I understand, so I'd assume it could happen with temps above 39 degrees if major winds?  But just a guess on my end.  I'd have to assume a lake at 50 degrees would still be a bit high, even with 40MPH gusts.  According to the chart in the article, there are parts of the lake that are under 50 degrees in mid summer that cool in the fall as well, so that 50 degree surface water is still likely sitting on top of water 5-10 degrees cooler.  I'm sure the depth of the lake and current make a difference.  Many lakes in PA don't stratify.  Others only sections do.  At Arthur, I only notice it on areas deeper than 20' on my electronics, which isn't a huge amount of the lake. 

I do notice that I don't catch fish in the fall at times, and is a good excuse...

Looking at weather.com for my local temps over the past month.  Only 2 nights in October had lows below 39.  No highs below 50.  Yesterday's high was 71...  I'm guessing that we are a bit behind this year in the process.  Long term forecast looks to follow the averages a bit more, and should catch up to normal.

https://beatricedailysun.com/sports/local/what-does-it-mean-when-a-lake-turns-over/article_d4abbcfc-6c10-5a7d-8d85-e285440c2b7b.html
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/02 11:05:55 (permalink)
Good info Pork. Always been discussion of shallow manmade lakes, do.. don't.. do.. don't turn over.

In other heartbreaking news, Bozo O'Rourke has jumped ship on the Presidental trail. Followed by rumors Kamoola Harris ain't far behind.

The gooder part though, Dem party beginning to "eat Lizzy Borde......... rrr Warren stopping just short of singing "liar, liar... pants on fire" over Lizzy's health care plan.

Even gooder than gooder the POTUS, in Mississippi last night, went after Diazipine Pelosi and the lovely living conditions festering in her district.

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/02 20:37:59 (permalink)
Conneaut! 90 miles one way in a 4WD truck with 3.92:1 gears pullin' a boat. 20 gallons of gasoline between the two. 8 hours on the water starting at 29 degrees and makin' it to 45, in 10 to 20mph winds, and the only thing to show for it is a boatload of cabbage and coontail mess and one little 15" northern hammer handle. Boat control was absolutely impossible even with the big tiller. Couldn't make the boat turn with the wind catchin' the front end and pin wheelin' around, and the wind chill factor was a PITA! Back on the trailer, tarped down, and comin' back down the road with the heater goin' full blast was the best part of the day.

When we left the house this AM at 6, my truck said it was 26 degrees and we had heavy frost; I'm talkin' our first of the season that was nearly scrape proof. 22 degrees from Sarver to just on the north side of Butler, where it got up to 27. At the PFBC launch at 8 oclock, it was 29 degrees. Wind blowin' like hell. Just plain brutal! Oh well. Maybe by Friday the river will be back down to normal pool and we can get out there.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/02 21:07:35 (permalink)
Gosh darn it, sorry I missed all that at Conneaut today. Son-ufa-gun. Dag-nab-it🙈

Should a been here yesterday☺

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/03 15:33:58 (permalink)
Yeah. You missed a good one. Coulda been you out there on that beautiful clear water. Gettin' splashed when waves slapped the front of the boat with the wind blowin' like hell, you're eyes waterin' and tears rollin' down your cheeks, you're nose runnin' like a possum, fingers still freezin' inside your gloves even though ya got heat packs stuffed in there. Pullin' gobs of cabbage and coontail off your lures. There just ain't nothin' like it. Can't wait to do it again. I'll give ya an invite. Be sure and RSVP!

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/03 17:44:02 (permalink)
RETURN TO SENDER 🙉

NO SUCH ADDRESS 🙈

Thanks but noooooo thanks.🙊

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/04 14:13:23 (permalink)
FINALLY... Schiff releasing transcripts of key witnesses testifying before his committee.

This ought to be interesting, uh-huh.

But even gooder, Schiff will permit the GOP to present questions, in writing, to the "whistleblower". How cool is that?

Better yet, follow-up questions can be submitted at the same time and then the "whistleblower" will answer the questions in writing. Super!!!

To this I say.... Heil Adolph Schiff
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/11/04 14:26:11

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/04 22:55:01 (permalink)
😲WAIT........ What?

Hunter, Joe & Barry... OH MY.

RPT: Hunter Biden's gas firm pressed Obama Admin. to end corruption allegations??🤔

Just a month before Uncle Joe forced the firing of the Ukrain prosecutor investigating his son’s company for corruption, Imagine that.😉

OH Barry..... say it ain't so.🙉

Of course that's just information found in newly released memos sooooo....
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/11/04 23:06:25

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/06 11:45:55 (permalink)
🙊 Can younz believe it, Sean moves to week 9. Judges just 💩 their panty's.🙈 Lybril pryks.🙉

In other news, I been busy on another board humoring a proven liar so, I'm not up on the latest news. POTUS been impeached yet?🤗

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/06 12:27:41 (permalink)
I see pencil neck is making his daily bad Trump press conference. Guess that the new tactic- every day doses of Schiff UGGGGGHHHH.
No wonder Biden is staying on top of the Dem heap- the others are so completely disgusting.
Like that  saying I once heard on a NY subway-
"if you ugly  you gotta hang with a ugly crew - so ya don't stand out".
Yep- Biden.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/06 13:22:41 (permalink)
If yu ughly...... 🤔makes sense.

Is it me or is Adolph Schiff's neck looking much more 'pencil' like or has his head swollen to the point, it might be ready to explode? Ka-BLEWIE💥

Adolph Schiff has to put this Ukrain thingy to bed quickly as there is new reason to impeach Trump, pending the outcome, of the Kentucky Governor's race.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/11/06 13:26:51

LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2419
Re: Trump... 2019/11/06 13:48:05 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
If yu ughly...... 🤔makes sense.

Is it me or is Adolph Schiff's neck looking much more 'pencil' like or has his head swollen to the point, it might be ready to explode? Ka-BLEWIE💥

Adolph Schiff has to put this Ukrain thingy to bed quickly as there is new reason to impeach Trump, pending the outcome, of the Kentucky Governor's race.

Nazi references... 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/06 16:16:02 (permalink)
Hey LDD wassup..... didn't think you'd understand, I'll be darned. 👌

Irisheyeball
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 95
Re: Trump... 2019/11/06 18:19:44 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
🙊 Can younz believe it, Sean moves to week 9. Judges just 💩 their panty's.🙈 Lybril pryks.🙉

In other news, I been busy on another board humoring a proven liar so, I'm not up on the latest news. POTUS been impeached yet?🤗

POTUS impeached and replaced with a semi-cognitive mushroom. Mushroom’s approval rating at 55%.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/11/06 18:39:20 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
BeenThereDoneThat.

POTUS impeached and replaced with a semi-cognitive mushroom. Mushroom’s approval rating at 55%.

Oh good, thanks Irish, now I hope I can remember that.

Oh, some of that fungi is known to be really harmful to man, so I hope that mushroom ummm, 🤔what was it about a mushroom??

Irisheyeball
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 95
Re: Trump... 2019/11/06 19:03:28 (permalink)
😧🤭🤢🤮

Bad mushroom!
Page: << < ..286287288289290.. > >> Showing page 289 of 305
Jump to: