Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..281282283284285.. > >> Showing page 285 of 303
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9469
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2019/10/25 15:03:04 (permalink)
LDD, Yes definitely classified criminal giving way to grand jury and subpoenas.

Keep this under your hat..... shhhhhh, sources wishing to remain sources are hearing voices saying, Democrats are calling this a Witch Hunt.

How great is that.......? A "Witch Hunt" just before Holloween. (⬅⬅ stupid spell check)

Wait........ What the hell it's holloween (⬅⬅stupider spell check)..... I got lions, tigers, & bears but no, stupid witch on my emoji board???

...............👀..🦇..⚡..🌜..🕷..🌛..🕸..🎱 ........
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/25 17:09:26

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/25 15:31:01 (permalink)
r3 I fear you may be correct but I hope, only in sense, where 'select' criminals get to walk (only) if they help to get the likes of Clapper, Brennan, Rice, Lynch, Holder, Strzok & Page incarcerated.

Heck I don't even care if they stop short of Obama cause now, he is gonna always be looking over his shoulder while hearing "bad boy.. bad boy......"
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/25 15:33:27

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6916
Re: Trump... 2019/10/25 16:47:16 (permalink)
If it involves Hillary, wouldn't it be more of a b!t(h hunt?

Kamala Harris might actually out do Hillary in that department.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/25 17:05:48 (permalink)
Porktown

😁☺😅😂

Dang I hate when Pork beats me to good 'punch line'.

Now if younz will excuse me... somebody mispelled "halloween".🙈....... more than once👻 Guess he should stick to "All Hallows' Eve" 🎃
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/25 17:14:29

LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2417
Re: Trump... 2019/10/25 18:06:42 (permalink)
Porktown

Yeah, I wouldn't want Kamala on my ****...orrrr would I??
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/25 20:42:25 (permalink)
🚭We'll thank you to not smoke on this board thank you very much.🚭

As for Kamoola, if all is as big as her mouth, a 🥕 must = 🐴 ................ according to anonymous sources wishing to remain anonymous.

Have at it...... nooooo pics please.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/25 20:44:33

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/25 20:59:43 (permalink)
LDD
Porktown

Yeah, I wouldn't want Kamala on my ****...orrrr would I??

Got to admit, I’m kind of scared of her and attracted to her all in one. I bet she beats her husband...
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/26 21:34:20 (permalink)
OHhhhhhh boy..... here we go again. POTUS just tweets "Something very big has just happened" then stops short of saying what. 🙈

OMGosh...... Twitter lit up like a Christmas Tree and with some really funny stuff.😂

👻 25 minutes and pure silence....
🙉 1 hr and still no leaks......

11:00 pm speculation...... big announcement may involve Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

POTUS to speak at 9:00 am.

That is all and good night.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/26 23:03:56

Irisheyeball
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 92
Re: Trump... 2019/10/26 23:22:23 (permalink)
Childish nonsense. Does he have bad gas?

You’re the president! How about acting like a normal human rather than a carnival barker.
post edited by Irisheyeball - 2019/10/26 23:49:09
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/26 23:56:29 (permalink)
Irisheyeball

😂😁

Certainly can say this POTUS doesn't have a "politically correct" sense of humor.🤔

Don't know about gas but some dude on twitter ask if he had a good poop💩 today. 🎃.

The announcement super set twitter on fire.

5000 tweets in response were said to be recorded in 15 minutes.

US launched raid targetting ISIS Leader Al-Baghdadi in Northwest Syria.

We'll certainly find out at 9:00 AM ET.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/27 00:15:30

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 507
Re: Trump... 2019/10/27 07:16:36 (permalink)
Irisheyeball

You’re the president! How about acting like a normal human rather than a carnival barker.

They're doin' a DNA match. The President's just waitin' for confirmation before the official announcement. Why do you see everything this president does as a negative? Would you rather have a Susan Rice hit all of the Sunday morning talk shows and tell you lies like the Benghazi incident in the Obama administration?

You might remember, this president is not a politician. He's a very successful business man, with a totally different character than the career politician, and if he's a bit more blunt in his announcements, so be it!

Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/27 09:39:13 (permalink)
I hope they do DNA testing but I also hope the DNA that's being used for comparison is the real deal.

Even a moron would know DNA will be used to confirm identity so blowing someone else's asz to smitherenes, ain't gonna hide the fact one would still be alive unless the DNA on record, belongs to the poor dude that went KA-BLEWIE.

As for the POTUS I gotta agree, in a situation such as this, Trump need be tactful. Tactful being a trait, he would be quite capable of in his line of business.

A wise old saying goes as such. "A person is tactful when they are able to tell someone to go straight to hell, in such a fashion, the person actually looks forward to going."

At times, Trump truely is, his own worst enemy.

Butt setting Twitter on fire and the media into a feeding frenzy sure was funny while it lasted..... I know..... I know, butt "I" never claimed to be tactful. Brilliant yes, tactful no.👻

🇺🇸 It's a good day for the USA and God Bless All Who Protect Her. 🇺🇸

P.S. Can't we alllllllllll just git along?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/27 09:41:55

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/27 10:20:46 (permalink)
Since he blew himself and 3 of his children to Kingdom Come in a cave that collapsed on them, I'd think that's gonna take some time to recover and analyze tissue samples.
I sometimes wish the Prez would cut the twitter feed for a while, but if he didn't make even one twitter post in a seven day period, the media would be telling us how he's crackin' up, mopin' and in severe depression over the Democrat inquiry. (Can't call it a Congressional Inquiry 'cause it ain't)!
A lot of the things Trump says aren't the least bit harmful, and some are even funny. He can easily get away with that when out with bankers or even in the boardrooms of large corporations, but those folks have a sense of humor and can recognize when a single word may have more than one meaning. The left cannot recognize humor 'cause they have no sense of it! And neither can the media. Too full of hate to see anything other than their own beliefs.

Irisheyeball
Novice Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/27 10:26:52 (permalink)
EMitch
Irisheyeball

They're doin' a DNA match. The President's just waitin' for confirmation before the official announcement. Why do you see everything this president does as a negative? Would you rather have a Susan Rice hit all of the Sunday morning talk shows and tell you lies like the Benghazi incident in the Obama administration?

You might remember, this president is not a politician. He's a very successful business man, with a totally different character than the career politician, and if he's a bit more blunt in his announcements, so be it!

With all due respect, I will thank you to please not speculate on what you think I think. We can all get along much better if we direct our comments to the issues, politics, etc concerning the president, and not to each other personally. The only person I will criticize on this thread, and it will include unmerciful and horribly inappropriate commentary, is Dear Leader Trump himself.

Now, for the record, even though I believe Trump is a horrible human being and completely unfit for the office he holds, I do not “see everything this president does as a negative...” I’m not tribal in that way.

My criticism on this matter has to do with his treating his office, and us citizens, like we’re on a reality TV show. He did a television-style Twitter “tease” on a matter of grave national security. TUNE IN TOMORROW TO HEAR WHAT THE BIG THING IS !!! That’s wrong, it’s stupid, selfish and childish. Nonsense, if you will. Taking down a terrorist leader = good. Good for him, good for all of us. (And good on BT for sniffing it out.) However, he should have simply kept quiet until a positive id had been made. But that’s tough when you have the attention span and maturity of a 6 yr old.
post edited by Irisheyeball - 2019/10/27 10:29:25
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/27 11:33:50 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby genieman77 2019/10/27 19:09:02
SO Irish, do tell, how do you feel about Trump? 😁

I can only tell younz how "I" see things and whether it be a NFL quaterback, MLB pitcher, team coach etc..... your hero is gonna do something to pisz you off and piz you off they will.

Welp, that being said, Trump hasn't piszed me off as yet, "although" when he starts rambling, when I miss the TV and my shoe flys out the window, I do get upset..... but just a bit.

So, I watched the announcement this morning and all sounded good about the success of the mission. Really made me proud and happy I heard no US injuries or casulties (except the k-9) took place.

Butt then came the media questions and so now, if you will excuse me, I must go outside and retrieve my shoe.

I just wish Trump would accept the fact, no matter how transparent, no matter how willing to take and answer questions, the media is never going to accept, his answers.

No matter how much he enjoys rubbing his success under the nose of the Democrats, and RINO's, he is the one made to look the fool.

Butt I gotta wonder, when a person's hero quaterback, fumbles the ball or throws an interception or your favorite MLB pitcher walks or even balks in a run, do you now "hate" your hero and just flush all their good accomplishments down the toilet?

Anyways, my personal recommendation to President Trump would be as follows. Sir: upon finishing your briefings.... just shut up.😬

Oppps forgot who I was talking to..... just shut up, "please"?

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/27 12:47:31 (permalink)
Why's old Shifty Schiff got his panties in a wad 'cause he and Pelosi weren't informed of the Special Forces military action? Apparently, he thinks since he's the head of the intelligence committee that he should be privy to all military operations. It wasn't an intelligence operation. It was a military special operation, ordered by the Commander in Chief, and aided by the Department of State in gaining permission from all involved parties to get the ability for flyovers and to conduct the operation without hindrance. Sadly, but most likely true, it is the opinion of ex-military and intelligence people that another leader will spring up. As they say, no military operation can defeat an ideology.

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1513
Re: Trump... 2019/10/27 14:25:12 (permalink)
Dems leak like a sieve-he didn't tell any of them to insure success as much as possible and save our military folks from forewarned bad guys .
Idiot Schiff has stuff on the news before his hearings are even over- said to be a BIG leaker by his own associates.
I wouldn't tell him the time of day..
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/27 15:25:35 (permalink)
The more Schiff runs his mouth the more I'm believing there was a coup planned.

Adam Schiff is a very sick individual and honestly, I think hiding behind this impeachment thingy, hoping to to find out who knows what about who and who can lead Barr and the FBI to Adam's front door.

Adam's problem is he has told so many lies, to so many people, that he has forgotten who, he told what, where, why, and when.

I need a nap.

In other news, anybody see the un-Presidential sounding tweet regarding Nancy Pelosi, spending all her time on impeachment instead of spending time for the people she represents?

Bad girl... bad girl, whacha gonna do when Trump comes for you........

🙄I really should have a nap.

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/27 17:15:07 (permalink)
I have that same feelin' about old Shifty. That's why he's callin' in all the players behind closed doors to get the lowdown on how much they know and who it pertains to so he can plan his defense. There's already info that he has involvement in the Ukraine deal. Another reason why he sent an envoy to Ukraine the day after the "whistle blower" was in his office.

MyWar
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 117
Re: Trump... 2019/10/27 17:30:18 (permalink)
EMitch
Why's old Shifty Schiff got his panties in a wad 'cause he and Pelosi weren't informed of the Special Forces military action?

Ummm. Not exactly.

It’s because he talked to the Russians about it before he told congressional democrats.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/27 18:04:48 (permalink)
MyWar

Ummm. Not exactly.

It’s because he talked to the Russians about it before he told congressional democrats.

annnnnnnnd your point is?

MyWar
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 117
Re: Trump... 2019/10/27 19:02:56 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
My criticism on this matter has to do with his treating his office, and us citizens, like we’re on a reality TV show. He did a television-style Twitter “tease” on a matter of grave national security.

This.

Plus there’s also the fact that his foreign policy doesn’t seem to have any specific goals, over-arching strategy or logic to it at all. He just changes his mind on a whim. His staff is also a revolving door so there is no consistency in direction from his advisors.

Expecting that he will be able to continue to con his way through global geopolitics is extremely naive.
Irisheyeball
Novice Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/27 19:06:26 (permalink)
1. Donald Trump
2. Benedict Arnold
3. Judas Iscariot
4. Aldrich Ames
5. Jane Fonda
genieman77
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2371
Re: Trump... 2019/10/27 19:36:17 (permalink)
(think Sonny and Cher show)
and the beat goes on..

this just in;
Trump is still brash loudmouth azzhole that doesn't know when to shut up
Trump is making some good decisions for the well being of the USA on many fronts that career pols have been TOO CHCKENSH1T to do
The majority of media still hates him and always will
I'll vote for him again without reservation or hesitation.

Oh yeah,  I think Kamala is kind-a hot .

..LT.A.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/27 19:50:29 (permalink)
MyWar
Irisheyeball
My criticism on this matter has to do with his treating his office, and us citizens, like we’re on a reality TV show. He did a television-style Twitter “tease” on a matter of grave national security.

This.

Plus there’s also the fact that his foreign policy doesn’t seem to have any specific goals, over-arching strategy or logic to it at all. He just changes his mind on a whim. His staff is also a revolving door so there is no consistency in direction from his advisors.

Expecting that he will be able to continue to con his way through global geopolitics is extremely naive.

You sound bitter.... are you bitter?

Asking questions then lecture those "not" giving answers in the negative manner you expect and now needing to quote others to explain your point.

Sounds like you're bitter.... are you bitter?

Anyways having, as you say, his staff a revolving door seems a good tactic. Tends to keep his enemy's off guard, guessing what his next move will be.

You know, keep em guessing..... eh?

Don't be bitter MyWar, takes more to frown than to smile and besides, when you smile, it keeps people wondering what you're up to.😁
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/27 22:06:44

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/27 20:07:19 (permalink)
genieman77
(think Sonny and Cher show)
and the beat goes on..

this just in;
Trump is still brash loudmouth azzhole that doesn't know when to shut up
Trump is making some good decisions for the well being of the USA on many fronts that career pols have been TOO CHCKENSH1T to do
The majority of media still hates him and always will
I'll vote for him again without reservation or hesitation.

Oh yeah,  I think Kamala is kind-a hot .

..LT.A.

You're sick.. Harris wears pant suits and reminds me of another candidate who wore pant suits. 🤢

Gabbard however, just sumpthin about a lady in uniform. 😍

Update: Which one younz 'ratfinks' told my betterhalf I said that? 🤕

Or maybe I shoudna changed channel from the football game to watch reruns of "beetlejuice"... what the hell, it is halloweeny time.

Hell, I thought everybody loves hearing Beetlejuice say "I come for your daughter, Chuck" 😂
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/27 20:33:09

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/28 10:03:49 (permalink)
For how much that I feel Trump is a disgrace to this country and the human race as a whole.  What are the options when it comes to voting him out?

A party that believes this, among other ridiculous ideas is right???

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/25/transgender-athlete-week-june-eastwood-womens/

America, we need to wake up, and have a third option.  Can there seriously not be a third party based on common sense???
EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/28 10:19:41 (permalink)
Pork, just why is the President a disgrace to this country? I want real answers. Just what is it that scalds your azz? Domestic agenda? Foreign policy? Trade? The fact that he wants us out of the Middle East? Give me something that's been proven; not an accusation. I'd be interested to learn how the left thinks, or whether they do think or just follow blind or if they actually analyze these situations but come up with a totally different perspective and opinion.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/28 10:22:15 (permalink)
OMGoodness Did younz see the Schiff leak conference this morning.

Not so much the Schiff BS, I mean Swalwell looking over Adam's shoulder, starring at the camera looking like the Nut Cracker.😅

As for Schiff, I'm thinkin he's pized. Sucks to be him.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/28 10:29:02

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/28 10:49:48 (permalink)
Stock Market hits high at 27,120 ish.

DAM IT...... Trump.

Page: << < ..281282283284285.. > >> Showing page 285 of 303
Jump to: