Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..276277278279280.. > >> Showing page 277 of 303
Author
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 507
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2019/10/09 20:25:04 (permalink)
She won't be goin' after "big money" 'cause she ain't gonna get it. Even Wall Street and the big Corporations are gonna run the other way with the tax policies she's campaigning on. Think about her as president and the super left wingers runnin' congress. We'll be Venezuela in less than 10 years.

Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent.
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2417
Re: Trump... 2019/10/10 08:47:56 (permalink)
Oh they have us right where they want us...and they hate Warren as much as you guys do.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/10/08/first-time-history-us-billionaires-paid-lower-tax-rate-than-working-class-last-year/

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9469
Re: Trump... 2019/10/10 09:41:11 (permalink)
So Warren says she will "raise taxes " on the wealthy. 🤔

So is that her complete tax plan, if she should be elected POTUS, orrrrrr 'only' the part of her plan she wishes her minions to hear?

Warren says she won't go after big money to support her campaign orrrr did I misread her statement and she said she "will not accept" donations from the wealthy?

Warren fears retaliation from her minions as well as the media if she can be tied to the rich.

I'm thinkin, if we'd be a 'fly on the wall' in her office we'd be hearing...... "pssst, Wall Street, I'm raising your taxes butt not to worry, the included tax write off(s) will, more than, pay for the raise". [wink wink] "Your friend & mine, {code name} Pocahontas."

As I said earlier, Elizibeth Warren is an insult to the intellegence of We The People.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/10 09:42:38

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1513
Re: Trump... 2019/10/10 10:48:06 (permalink)
Dems are trying to get it done FAST- thats so there isn't time to investigate their bogus questionable claims and the anti T handlers and their minions making those claims.
Just like the Kav. BS.

Irisheyeball
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 92
Re: Trump... 2019/10/10 11:54:37 (permalink)
A big difference between primary talk and election nominee talk.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/10 12:16:38 (permalink)
😳 RUDY say it ain't so Rudy.......

Two Giuliani associates involved in Trump-Ukraine controversy arrested on campaign finance charges....

This campaign thingy was known about 18 months ago butt only now😒 the arrest are made and what before our eyes appears, but a picture with Don Jr. dining with the two witnesses.😳

I been wondering how long it would take the DINOs to try and cover Biden's strongarm tactics which by the way, Biden bragged about on live TV. Annnnd wudda ya know it appears the Biden's are popular (makin "big" money) in few more foreign countries too.

Joe..... "you don't have to do this Joe".~ BO

Anyway's now that Schiff is being exposed for the bag of schiff he truly is, how long before all those GOP endorsing his censure are exposed as sex offenders, racists, white supremacist......
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/10 12:26:36

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/10 12:25:49 (permalink)
Corporations are always screamin' for a reduced tax rate, but the corp tax rate could be raised to 75% and it wouldn't matter 'cause they're allowed to write everything off. I recall back in '13 or '14, Obama's good friend, the CEO of General Electric, claiming that GE had 14.3 billion in profit and paid 0 in taxes. Even to me as a conservative, that is obscene! And just yesterday I read where GE is in financial trouble right now, under a new CEO, of course. How is that possible? As long as the special interests are allowed in Washington and control the Congress, the little guy is always gonna get screwed. And yet they say that just 1% of the population, (ie: the rich) pay 70% of all taxes paid in the U.S. Again I ask, how is that possible? Consider a 4.5 trillion budget, and 3.5 trillion in income, there must be a god-awful lot of money out there somewhere.

OTOH, a president, regardless what party, cannot tax or lower taxes on their own, so much of Warrens', (and Bernie's and all the rest) gum flappin' is just plain BS, but appeals greatly to the Sheeple and the politically stupid. Everything should be free!

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/10 12:36:15 (permalink)
GE is freezing the pensions of 20,000 employees.🤔

Same thing happened to union truckers about 15 years ago. Hundreds of good hardworking drivers lost part, or all of their pensions.

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/10 13:14:14 (permalink)
That's why most any pension plan is a joke. Nearly every one of them in the US, including Fed, State, and Local governments have huge unfunded liabilities, as the company used the money for something else and promised to pay it back, but never did. Today's worker would be well advised to take care of themselves, either through 401Ks or IRAs.

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6916
Re: Trump... 2019/10/10 13:39:45 (permalink)
401Ks aren't safe either.  If heavy into company stock (which usually are if the company matches) they are basically a pension plan.  If the company tanks, so does your retirement.  If more standard 401K, and the market in general tanks, so does your retirement.  Always best to diversify as much as possible.  Like investing in fishing gear!    
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/10 13:45:12 (permalink)
emitch I benefitted from a 401k only because the money was deducted automatically from each paycheck so I never missed it.

When the time came for me to use the money for it's intended purpose, after federal taxes, I barely got back my contributions over a 12 year period.

I was most fortunate in that I did not take a huge beating during the big scam but the fed taxes beat the hell ought of me as well as screwing me on my SS because it's still income.

As far as I'm concerned 401k's are money in the bank...... for the fed govmint.

-Rant Over-

P.S. Pork has the right idea if a guy has a disciplined approach to money management and invest in the right fishing gear. 🤗
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/10 13:50:17

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/10 19:29:41 (permalink)
If a company places money with a good investment company, you can make a little money or a lot of money, depending on your investments, which are usually 3 tiered. Safe, but very modest gains, middle of the road, with some safe and some risks, and risky, which makes the most money, but can easily be lost when the market dies, which is by history, about every 7 or 8 years.
I know I took a bath when 911 occurred, losing nearly 60% of what was in there, and it was all mine. The dealership I worked at started the plan for us, but they made no contributions whatsoever. Then just when it was startin' to come back, they terminated the plan. I was the last one in it, and they had to kick me out to close the plan completely. I rolled that to an IRA.
The very first plan I was in was a profit sharing plan. Not too bad except for a couple of years where the company stated there were no profits. That one killed me when they terminated the plan. I was off work on a compensable injury with no health insurance when my wife came down with cancer. I was forced to cash the check, pay the taxes plus the 10% penalty for early withdrawal, and still had monumental hospital bills to pay.

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/10 19:33:28 (permalink)
Pretty cool, huh? Two associates of Rudy's get arrested for campaign finance violations, and almost immediately Schmucky Schumer declares Trump is in it up to his neck. Hasn't even seen a shred of testimony or evidence, but a good Democrat Hack just couldn't be wrong. God!!! I hate when that happens.

BTW, just yesterday Biden was behind Warren by 0.2 point in the latest poll, and today he's up by 10%.  Looks like the 'Crats are winnin the war of attrition.

post edited by EMitch - 2019/10/10 19:36:37

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1513
Re: Trump... 2019/10/10 19:55:39 (permalink)
T rally tonight -80,000 people wanted tickets.
Screw the polls-the whole field  of Dem Presidential hopefuls together couldnt get that many people.
This in a blue state too.
TRUMP 2020
Irisheyeball
Novice Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/10 21:00:47 (permalink)
80,000? Hmmm....I guess that’s to be expected from the president with the biggest inauguration day crowd in history. Trump isn’t known for rallying in states that he doesn’t think he can win, so, we can assume that he believes Minnesota is in play. It was close in 2016 but will be less close next year. The reason for this is that Minnesotans are unfailingly nice and smart. In other words, they’re the opposite of Mr. Trump.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/10 21:18:47 (permalink)
😯😳😲 kiss the what, of Obama???

😂🤣😄🤣😅

I can't wait to hear what the POTUS "really" knows of the Biden foreign scams.

"ya don't have to do this Joe"..... cause you idiot, you're gonna expose the whole truth about the Obama(s) era.

annnnnnnnd now for Omar. 😅😄😂🤣
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/10 21:32:29

treesparrow
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 627
Re: Trump... 2019/10/11 00:11:03 (permalink)
I like Porktowns investment advice. And to that I just bought a Chart for my Hummingbird. I never had one and it is awesome.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/11 03:22:50 (permalink)
Good investment Tree. Should be paying dividends in no time.

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/11 08:08:32 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
The reason for this is that Minnesotans are unfailingly nice and smart. In other words, they’re the opposite of Mr. Trump.

Minnesotans are nice and smart. You're sayin' that about a state that elected Jessie Ventura as governor, not just once but twice?  You're talkin' about a state that elected Al Franken as a United States Senator? 'Course, it took a week or two to confirm Franken while the Democrat Party was finding bags of votes in the trunks of people's cars 'til they had just enough to seat him. You're talkin' about a state that has the largest Muslim population in the US, and my guess would be they became registered Democrats not long after arrival, (can you say fraud?).
Trump only lost Minnesota in '16 by 2%. Every arena he speaks at sells out, with a few thousand outside watchin' on the big screens. He's got as good a shot at Minnesota as any candidate.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/11 09:35:47 (permalink)
Right as rain emitch and not only does Mr. Trump have a good chance but so do the GOP opponents running against the likes of Omar and the "light weight Mayor" Jacob Frey of Minneapolis.

Trump/Pence/GOP 2020
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/11 10:07:31

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/11 11:01:48 (permalink)
So here we go boys and girls.... Marie Yovonavitch, the fired Ambassador to Ukraine, is testifying at a "closed door😉😉" hearing on capital hill today.

So I'm betting CNN🤡 will be the first to report the NYTs obtained "leaked" bombshell information directly linked, to the "closed door"😉😉 hearing.

The exact time when CNN🤡 releases this "leaked" information has not yet been determined so I'll say.....

CNN🤡 is the first to broadcast said "bombshell" information at 6:00 PM today.

I'll go even further to say NYTs is crying in their beer,😭 this "bombshell" information already on hand could not be leaked, until the weekend.😉

FYI ..... many GOP cannot make it to this hearing thereby, leaving few Republican members to ask Yovonavitch questions.
Imagine that😏
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/11 11:05:40

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/11 12:45:14 (permalink)
BT, the Kangaroo Court is being run by the 'Crats. Although Republicans sit on the committee, they are not permitted to ask any questions or make comments. That's why it's behind closed doors. I wonder how many of them aren't even there. Summer Recess, ya know. The 'Crats don't want the American Public to know that this is a one sided inquisition, lest the public protest and force Nancy & Shiffty to put it on the floor for a roll call vote. All 3 committees in the House are doing the same things. And as far as the subpoenas asking the WH for all kinds of info, they basically want the Trumpman to supply the rope for his own hangin' they want to carry out.
post edited by EMitch - 2019/10/11 12:46:41

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/11 13:39:35 (permalink)
I hear you emitch and as far as who can and cannot ask questions I believe the few attending republicans will be questioning Yovonavitch. However, I'm thinking the "ex" (as in fired) Ambassador wanted to submit "written" answers to (rehearsed) questions.

I'll stand corrected.

Update: Time 1:15 PM Eastern annnnnnnd no leaks.

Update to update: 1:50 PM annnnnnd how 'bout dat stock market?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/11 13:51:01

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/11 15:11:37 (permalink)
DANG it.... already in broadcast at 2:00 PM and on Fox News to boot.  Yovonavitch says she isn't disloyal to Trump, how's that for a "bombshell"?

I lose  and to think... nobody called my hand

Irisheyeball
Novice Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/11 15:35:24 (permalink)
EMitch
Irisheyeball
The reason for this is that Minnesotans are unfailingly nice and smart. In other words, they’re the opposite of Mr. Trump.

Minnesotans are nice and smart. You're sayin' that about a state that elected Jessie Ventura as governor, not just once but twice?  You're talkin' about a state that elected Al Franken as a United States Senator? 'Course, it took a week or two to confirm Franken while the Democrat Party was finding bags of votes in the trunks of people's cars 'til they had just enough to seat him. You're talkin' about a state that has the largest Muslim population in the US, and my guess would be they became registered Democrats not long after arrival, (can you say fraud?).
Trump only lost Minnesota in '16 by 2%. Every arena he speaks at sells out, with a few thousand outside watchin' on the big screens. He's got as good a shot at Minnesota as any candidate.

You got it. Minnesota re-elected both of these men. What of it? Guess they liked them. But why such blatant disregard for facts? What purpose does it serve to spout that Minnesota has the largest Muslim population in the U.S.? No, it doesn’t. Look it up. What gives? Are they the collective boogeymen? I understand that facts don’t matter much to your hero, but come on! They should and do matter to us regular citizens.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/11 17:08:02 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
EMitch

You got it. Minnesota re-elected both of these men. What of it? Guess they liked them. But why such blatant disregard for facts? What purpose does it serve to spout that Minnesota has the largest Muslim population in the U.S.? No, it doesn’t. Look it up. What gives? Are they the collective boogeymen? I understand that facts don’t matter much to your hero, but come on! They should and do matter to us regular citizens.

Apparently Irish you hear only what you want to hear.

The facts are Minneosotans, like many other communities in "America" are being "forced" to change their lifestyle to the lifestyle of immigrants taking over their neighborhoods.

Forced by the very government that's to serve & protect American Citizens.

Give us your poor, your sick, your huddled masses doesn't mean, to change America to the country the immigrants left behind.

Speaking of "give us" look what Minnesota "gave" America..... 🤡mar.

If that ain't a red flag, somebodies wearin blinders.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/11 17:10:39

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/11 17:16:21 (permalink)
And in other news, Sheppard Smith is leaving FOX.  I wonder who the next ultra-liberal PITA will be. Man! Hope it ain't Juan Williams or Jessica Tarlov!

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/11 18:10:26 (permalink)
Wouldn't matter to me. If Williams or Tarlov does get the spot. I'll continue doing something else at that time. mmmm, like spend more time on these forums. Super!!!

But that is surprising to hear Smith is leaving Fox.

In other news 🤣😅😂🤣😂🤣😅 OMGosh I can't believe it's being said Trump was pressured by the two dudes from Ukraine to fire Yovonavitch.

Irisheyeball
Novice Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/11 18:58:26 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Irisheyeball
EMitch

Apparently Irish you hear only what you want to hear.

The facts are Minneosotans, like many other communities in "America" are being "forced" to change their lifestyle to the lifestyle of immigrants taking over their neighborhoods.

Forced by the very government that's to serve & protect American Citizens.

Give us your poor, your sick, your huddled masses doesn't mean, to change America to the country the immigrants left behind.

Speaking of "give us" look what Minnesota "gave" America..... 🤡mar.

If that ain't a red flag, somebodies wearin blinders.

Well, you dodged my main point, which is, facts matter. So, you believe that our government is forcing us to change our lifestyle to that of Somalians, Mexicans, Chinese, Canadians, etc.? Man, that’s too bad. Look in the mirror: there’s your government. You really believe that a single freshman congresswoman has some sort of impact? Please! She’s completely unimportant, just like all the other freshman. I get 45’s campaign push: that “the squad” represents the Democratic Party. Not happening. Boo! A pretty good scare tactic for his base. Questionable if he’s going to attract new votes that way, though.

I am prescribing more reading, more critical thinking, more fishing, and fewer cable opinion shows.
post edited by Irisheyeball - 2019/10/11 19:27:43
EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/11 19:34:32 (permalink)
Apparently 'eyeball has never heard of Hamtrack, Mich., where the entire town is run by Muslims. Mayor and city council, and 5 times a day either an alarm goes off or the bells ring calling all Muslims to prayer no matter what they're doing. But hey, we do that all the time here in western Pennsylvania. NOT!! Friggin' NOT!

Page: << < ..276277278279280.. > >> Showing page 277 of 303
Jump to: