Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..276277278279280.. > >> Showing page 276 of 303
Author
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1513
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2019/10/04 10:10:17 (permalink)
Overreach IMHO tells a story.
The Dems are now trying to eliminate Barr and Pompeo and just yesterday started a campaign on TV to impeach Pence as well.
Think the best was one lib pundit saying how he has no example of Pence lying but 'knows' that he is.
THIS is most certainly the 'Coup' that has been referred to so often lately.
Makes me sick that this can happen in the USA.
Knock it off and start to legislate- there is a lot of work to be done-- just wait to vote.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/04 10:12:07 (permalink)
bassackwards
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 160
Re: Trump... 2019/10/04 10:24:21 (permalink)
bigbear2012
Trump has committed:
obstruction (and is currently involved in it)
passing of intelligence to an enemy nation (which made our nation pull spies from other enemy states)
allowed nations to attack us and our political system with no consequences (yes Russia did interfere)
gutted laws to protect our people (roll back of environmental and job safety regulations)
conspired to allow his family and friends to prosper at our expense (his "tax breaks" , hiring of family and friends in jobs they have NO qualifications for and his direct profit from insisting people stay at his properties)
witness intimidation (currently calling for the  whistle blower to be killed for treason)
direct violation of whistle blower laws (no you do not have the right to confront them face to face)
using his office for political and personal gain
treason (aid and comfort to enemies of the state, he has befriended Russia and North Korea who we are still at war with)
and other violations of the oath he took

How in the world do you on the train not see these things?

Maddow....is that you? A baseless accusation with no facts to back them up? Never mind, this can't be Maddow, she can copy and paste better than this. When you learn how to type we can have an adult conversation. 

You mentioned Russian interference, please give the facts on how this is true, and how it involved Trump. I am not disputing they "might" have tried to interfere, but I am not sure how you tie Trump to this? 

Obstruction? Why, in 3 years, has he not been charged with any of this? $32+ million later with some BS investigation, and NADA. 

Passing of intelligence info: Facts, please. I can agree with some of this statement, but I am confused about how it is illegal or violates the presidency?

When did he say the whistleblower should be killed (specifically). I recall he stated that this isn't how we used to treat treason in the old days, but I am unsure how to change this into him "stating" to kill someone.

Is "saying" he wants to meet his accused breaking a law? How does this violate the laws? 

Using his office for personal and political gain. First off, all presidents use the WH for political gain. As far as him using it for personal gain, please give facts. 

Ummmm.....we are not at war with NK or Russia? We have sanctions on them, yes, but saying "war" is a dangerous thing to say. Did you open the wrong book or any book? Last I knew, we are involved in 7 wars currently:  Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Libya, and maybe Niger

Are you saying he has committed a crime by rolling back regulation? Gutted laws that protect people? Want to elaborate? How many people have been killed with the reversal of these regulations? What job safety regulations have you concerned?  

Love the final line: And other violations of the oath he took.....lol. #baseless

I am not even a big Trump fan, but how do you taking heads sissy lib's say all this crap with no actual facts to back them up? Is your head going to explode? 
post edited by bassackwards - 2019/10/04 11:41:38
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6916
Re: Trump... 2019/10/04 10:34:58 (permalink)
bassackwards

...copy and pate better than this. When you learn how to type we can have an adult conversation. 

Sorry, too funny to pass up.

BTW - North Korea and South Korea are still technically speaking, at war, and have been since the Korean War.  There was never a treaty signed to end it.  We were obviously involved and still are.  From my understanding, the Kim family, has been telling their people for years, that they are still at war with the USA. 
post edited by Porktown - 2019/10/04 10:39:52
bassackwards
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 160
Re: Trump... 2019/10/04 10:53:06 (permalink)
Porktown
bassackwards

...copy and pate better than this. When you learn how to type we can have an adult conversation. 

Sorry, too funny to pass up.

BTW - North Korea and South Korea are still technically speaking, at war, and have been since the Korean War.  There was never a treaty signed to end it.  We were obviously involved and still are.  From my understanding, the Kim family, has been telling their people for years, that they are still at war with the USA. 

I agree in some fashion. Good call. If I recall, in 2018 NK and SK did sign a peace agreement (Moon and Jong-Un).
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/05 10:03:43 (permalink)
Well- just like with Kavanaugh- the complaints are seemingly gonna pile on.
News flash--- another whistleblower in the pipeline.
We have seen this movie before- over and over--
Kinda all recall the hype when they did this to Kav- then it all turned to junk, lies and misdirection.
Ahhhh but the negative press they got out of it all----
Unimajinable to me that this is what our Congress has evolved into----

Stop the swamp dwellers- T-2020
(That includes that nit-wit Romney)
post edited by r3g3 - 2019/10/05 16:44:12
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9469
Re: Trump... 2019/10/05 21:22:59 (permalink)
POTUS says Romney is a pompous asz.... 😆😆 how's that for being transparent?

In other matters..... how 'bout that stock market"?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/05 21:26:26

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 507
Re: Trump... 2019/10/05 21:38:41 (permalink)
I just hope Romney doesn't roll and switch parties. He is the worst of RINOs as a Republican; it'll really suck if he switches to the party that he really stands for. He hammered Trump in the primaries, but then sucked it up big time for Trump's support when running for Orin Hatch's Utah seat, and now he's back on the anti-Trump warpath. We're already takin' a beatin' with all the Republican retirements, plus the fact that we could lose Susan Collins' Maine seat. Can't afford to lose any seats. I hope the DOJ investigator from Mass. presents an air tight case pretty soon, just so America can see that it's been the 'Crats all along.

Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/06 00:25:59 (permalink)
emitch anyone running on the GOP will be a shoein.

Voters, regardless of their party, will be casting straight tickets and 2020 has me thinking, more democrats will be voting republican.

Unfortunately, RINOs like Romney, get elected too. However, that is a two way street with DINOs also.

TRUMP/PENCE 2020 "DrainTheSwamp"

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4219
Re: Trump... 2019/10/06 09:59:13 (permalink)
Now they want to look into Rick Perry and the Ukraine. Says he is involved with natural gas dealings. Really?

What a surprise that the Secretary of Energy would be dealing with a government that buys natural gas from us. Of course, Hunter Biden, who has no energy experience is okay sitting on a natural gas company board.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 679
Re: Trump... 2019/10/06 11:03:06 (permalink)
You cant make all this stuff up!!!! These people who believe all this nonsense I just cant figure out.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/06 13:02:28 (permalink)
All this bs over T throwing some stones while he is President-
What about the rockslide that came his way while Obo was president and so many of his minions were after T- even as a candidate.
Ever hear of the Steel dossier used by so many in the intel community under Obo.??
Oh -yea-- sorry - forgot- those were dem oriented minions- so its OK.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/07 09:34:30 (permalink)
I have one them "the only dumb question is, the question ya don't ask", questions.

So, in the beginning we had the "Stormy Daniels" syndrome for reason of impeachment annnnnd now we have the "whistleblower" syndrome.

Welp, correct me if I'm wrong but don't "prosititutes" an "whistleblowing" go hand-in-hand?🤔

So the impeachment thingy is just more of same and another day in deep state politics.... eh?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/07 09:36:46

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 679
Re: Trump... 2019/10/07 15:45:19 (permalink)
The dumocrats sure as heck didn't care much about Bill Boy Clintons whistleblower MONICA Lewinsky!!!!!!!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/07 18:49:28 (permalink)
Do ya think Willie misses Monica???😯

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/07 19:08:45 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Do ya think Willie misses Monica???😯

Nah. He's probably pre-occupied with some of those underage girls from his pal Epstein. Besides, Willie probably can't do anything with his......

Oh, I apologize for that Lord, and be with the starvin' Pygmies down in New Guinea.
post edited by EMitch - 2019/10/07 20:53:24

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/08 07:36:48 (permalink)
Speakin of Willie's buddy Epstein, ain't it wierd the media's only concern is with "Prince Andrew"? Yet Jeffery had many U.S. friends as well?😕

Maybe there is sumthin to this 'CorruptNetworkNews"..... thingy. Or is that "ClintonNetworkNews?🤔
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/08 07:39:13

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/08 09:29:51 (permalink)
So now we know how the "whistle blower" fiasco came about. Simply put, more "deep staters". Apparently, Shifty got a hold of Michael Atkinson and had him work a little magic to make everything co-inside.

In tense testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) on Friday, the inspector general for federal spy agencies refused to disclose why his office backdated secret changes to key whistle blower forms and rules in the wake of an anti-Trump whistle blower complaint filed in August, sources told The Federalist.
Michael Atkinson, the intelligence community inspector general, told HPSCI lawmakers during a committee oversight hearing on Friday that the whistle blower forms and rules changes were made in September, even though the new forms and guidance, which were not uploaded to the ICIG’s website until September 24, state that they were changed in August. Despite having a full week to come up with explanations for his office’s decisions to secretly change its forms to eliminate the requirement for first-hand evidence and to backdate those changes to August, Atkinson refused to provide any explanation to lawmakers baffled by his behavior. Quote (Credit; copied and pasted from The Federalist).

So there you have it. Atkinson and Shifty Shiff colluded, (wait! what?!), yes, colluded, to set language that would enable the 'Crats to hammer the President on a new charge, thereby keepin' impeachment in the news to hamper the administrations efforts to get anything meaningful done to benefit America. You can bet that when Shiff knew about this way back in August, Pelosi knew about it too. That's why she announced the inquiry the day before the Prez released the transcript of the call. More typical Democrat "gain power any way possible, and if it includes lying, cheating, or stealin', so be it". And the MSM is going to dutifully help them right to the end.
post edited by EMitch - 2019/10/08 09:35:46

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/08 09:45:59 (permalink)
Speaking of Shifty Schiff did yinz see the Penguin on national TV this morning. OMGosh I thought he was gonna start bawling and he looked as if he was watching a bug flying around as he struggled to fabricate another story. 🤔Ummm, do Penguins eat bugs?

Bad boy.... bad boy wha'cha gonna do when the come for you Shifty Schiff?

Coming soon, to a neighborhood near you.... "The IG Report" and "The Penguin Meets Bubba". 🤗
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/08 09:50:14

Irisheyeball
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 92
Re: Trump... 2019/10/08 15:06:17 (permalink)
EMitch
So now we know how the "whistle blower" fiasco came about. Simply put, more "deep staters". Apparently, Shifty got a hold of Michael Atkinson and had him work a little magic to make everything co-inside.

In tense testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) on Friday, the inspector general for federal spy agencies refused to disclose why his office backdated secret changes to key whistle blower forms and rules in the wake of an anti-Trump whistle blower complaint filed in August, sources told The Federalist.
Michael Atkinson, the intelligence community inspector general, told HPSCI lawmakers during a committee oversight hearing on Friday that the whistle blower forms and rules changes were made in September, even though the new forms and guidance, which were not uploaded to the ICIG’s website until September 24, state that they were changed in August. Despite having a full week to come up with explanations for his office’s decisions to secretly change its forms to eliminate the requirement for first-hand evidence and to backdate those changes to August, Atkinson refused to provide any explanation to lawmakers baffled by his behavior. Quote (Credit; copied and pasted from The Federalist).

So there you have it. Atkinson and Shifty Shiff colluded, (wait! what?!), yes, colluded, to set language that would enable the 'Crats to hammer the President on a new charge, thereby keepin' impeachment in the news to hamper the administrations efforts to get anything meaningful done to benefit America. You can bet that when Shiff knew about this way back in August, Pelosi knew about it too. That's why she announced the inquiry the day before the Prez released the transcript of the call. More typical Democrat "gain power any way possible, and if it includes lying, cheating, or stealin', so be it". And the MSM is going to dutifully help them right to the end.

.....in other news, the ICIG confirmed to Congress, and multiple other credible sources, both “conservative” and “liberal”, report that whistle blower rules have not changed, that complaints may be based on direct knowledge OR hearsay, and that the Ukraine phone conversation complainant checked BOTH boxes on the form. Fake news....no collusion...hey, that sounds familiar! Well, maybe a little bit of collusion. Schiff and Pelosi probably knew about the complaint ahead of time, but, seriously, so what? Rudy would tell you that’s not a crime.
post edited by Irisheyeball - 2019/10/08 15:35:55
EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/08 16:40:52 (permalink)
Irisheyeball, you're missing the fact that the ICIG "refused to disclose why his office backdated secret changes to key whistle blower forms and rules in the wake of an anti-Trump whistle blower complaint in August". The reason being that he needed to make the rules apply to a second hand complaint filed two weeks earlier, so that when the news came out, it would all appear to jive. Also consider that the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence also has a minority of Republican Representatives on it, and he don't want them knowing the full scope of his illegalities. The 'Crats wouldn't be able to make hay if the questions were answered truthfully.

Remember. This is not an Impeachment Inquiry as set forth in the Constitution. If it were, Pelosi would (must) put it on the floor of the House and call for a roll call vote, and she's not going to do that. The President and the Republicans have been pleading for her to follow protocol, and it ain't happening. Right now, what we've got, is another Democrat witch hunt, where they can continue to throw charges against the wall and see what sticks.

Irisheyeball
Novice Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/08 17:18:10 (permalink)
Hear ya. But what good comes from rootin’ around in the weeds like this? I don’t usually agree with Mike Huckabee but, like he recently urged: get on with it! Dems: if you got the goods lay them out and let’s vote. Of course that assumes that articles of impeachment are forthcoming. I happen to think that they are, and that the Pres’ best course would be to take it on directly. He'll surely be exonerated by the senate. Yet, it seems the admin’s strategy is more of the same: deflect, divert, obstruct, deny.... in the hope that there’s no impeachment. I really think that’s not going to work for them.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/08 17:42:11 (permalink)
Let's see if I have this correct. Democrats can call a "witness" to testify but the republicans cannot ask any questions.🤔

Let's Get Ready To Rumbelleeee..... Impeach "45"

Addendum:

I trust yinz have read the current letter sent to the speaker of the house  issued by the White House Council of the President of U.S?

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/08 18:43:36

Irisheyeball
Novice Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/08 19:04:41 (permalink)
I think that remains to be seen. If the Republicans are going to assume the Administration position that the inquiry is unconstitutional and illegal, then they wouldn’t want to participate anyway, right? It will just be Dems digging up the dirt and putting forth their articles. My opinion- that’s probably their best strategy. If we hear of “negotiations” or “bi-partisanship” relative to committee proceedings, it’s over. Trump’s going to be Trump. Should be quite a show.

And now for something totally different: What’s worse - what 45 is currently up to, or lying to investigators about a bj?
post edited by Irisheyeball - 2019/10/08 19:10:38
EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/08 19:18:22 (permalink)
You are correct, BT. And that is why they can't/won't do what Irisheyeball is talking about. They are not really having an impeachment hearing; they're having a one sided biased kangaroo court. The President has been asking, (pleading, daring) Pelosi to put it on the floor for a roll call vote and make it official. When that happens, then the Republicans can question accusers and witnesses first in committee, (which at that point should be an open door inquiry), instead of the closed door committee interviews where only one side gets to present a case. And at that point, the White House would allow testimony from the involved, instead of blocking. This would be an impeachment hearing, not a grand jury hearing where the accused and defense attorneys are not present. Until that happens, I stand with the Prez to turn over nothing until it becomes an official inquiry.

And oh yeah. Whenever the 'Crats don't get their own way, they'll do what they always do; run off to a court with a friendly judge to get a decision.
post edited by EMitch - 2019/10/08 19:22:07

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/08 22:48:50 (permalink)
Welp so far we've heard nothing but more threats of "this will be considered obstruction" from the Democrats.

Schiff looked like he was in need of a new set of panty's during his blabbering this morning and Nancy's new face work, looks to be melting. Truth be known, I think Pelosi is thankful Trump is doing what he's doing because she knows what will happen if the Dems try impeachment and she's learning she never did have control over the "house".

Now, this whistle blower first hand or second hand, hearsay thingy.

Am I to believe the first dude who Schiff says he had no contact with but evidence says different or should I believe the second dude who heard from a friend who heard from a friend who the GOP can't cross examine (or see) or should I believe the actual transcript released by the White House regarding the telephone conversation. I'll even accept the transcript can't be submitted as evidence nor will the WH witnesse(s) responsible for that transcript, be permitted to testify as to it's authenticity.

So now we hear Special Investigator John Durham is expanding his investgating. That means Durham has found some incriminating evidence. Jimmy Clapper looking very nervous and drops Obama's name during an interview. Johnny Brennan looking a bit queazy and Mueler still stuttering about interviewing for the FBI job.

WAIT...... what 😲 Clapper dropped Obama's name.🤔

But WAIT...... Now Susan Rice is speaking out in her book. Something about standing in for Clinton.

The plot thickens...... so it does.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/08 22:53:50

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/09 08:14:27 (permalink)
So the NBA is licking the boot straps.... ummm🤔 sport-shoe strings of China. 😴😴😴

WHERE "IS" Mark Cuban when you need him? 😬 Silly me, he must be busy with Mr. Obama still building NBA teams in that African BB league thingy.

ummm, Mark Cuban, Mr Obama, BB, China..... 😏 nahhh.

Butttttt...... The Obamas are worth (40 million) 30 times more than when they entered the White House in 2008 (1.08 million) annnnnnd just paid 14 +/- million for a mansion which is said to be located at sea level so I do gotta ask, will they need flood insurance due too the glaciers melting, and rising the oceans?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/09 08:33:55

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6916
Re: Trump... 2019/10/09 14:17:11 (permalink)
I still recall the outrage that you all had when this happened...

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/28/house-republicans-subpoena-trump-943265
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/09 15:08:20 (permalink)
Pork here's a better story.

https://www.politico.com/...ump-impeachment-025661

Annnnnnd, at last count, 8 politicians from PA. is on the band wagon.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/09 19:45:26 (permalink)
SO  Elizabeth "they fired me for being pregnant" Warren says, she won't be going after big money to raise funds no matter how much Trump raises.   This woman lives, to insult the intelligence of We The People. 

Page: << < ..276277278279280.. > >> Showing page 276 of 303
Jump to: