Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..271272273274275.. > >> Showing page 275 of 303
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9469
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2019/10/01 21:25:35 (permalink)
r3 I hear what you are saying and I fear, you may be correct.

Can you believe, a hand full of rogue politicians (Dem. & Rep) have been controling our goverment using these very same tactics, for the past 50+ years?

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6916
Re: Trump... 2019/10/01 22:03:33 (permalink)
Irisheyeball
My wish has been that Mr. Trump not be the GOP candidate in 2020, for the good of us all. We are getting closer to that likelihood.

I’d definitely vote for Bill Weld.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/02 11:38:16 (permalink)
😳 uhhhhh ohhh, Shifty Schiff appears on nationwide media threatening "if the WH continues preventing testimony congress will "consider" this to be obstruction of justice.πŸ€”

πŸ™„ Pelosi states, she hopes the president continues working with congress, regarding the trade deals, during the impeachment procedures.😣

But what I want to know is, how does Chuck Schumer feel about being cast aside, for another man?😝
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/02 12:59:56

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/02 13:02:46 (permalink)
Hmmmm...... Adam Schiff reads a transcript, he made up, before congress....πŸ€”

Ohhhh silly me, he wasn't under oath.

bigbear2012
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 737
Re: Trump... 2019/10/02 13:31:13 (permalink)
They are wasting time.
He is crooked, but with his protection and mouth pieces, even if they try him and find him guilty and try to get rid of him ol Mitch will put off any hearings.  He's like an infestation of cockroaches....disgusting and invincible.

wishin i was fishin
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 679
Re: Trump... 2019/10/02 14:17:15 (permalink)
Im sure glad we need hime for 5 more years all the others are far worsecause there all lifelong politicians(aka crooks)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/02 14:52:42 (permalink)
Let me think πŸ€” OK.. enough of that.

If a leake..... errr, whistleblower is to remain anonymous. Why would that lea..... errr, whistleblower go to various sources trying to report a problem?

It appears there exist several, if not multiple people(πŸ˜’), whom the "whistleblower" shared his/her story.

I questioned if a "whistleblower" even existed but now that Shifty Schiffs congressional aide say he/she was approached by the lea...... uhhhh, whistleblower, how can I not now believe a whistleblower doesn't exist. πŸ™„

Bigbear you had me fooled. "Cockroaches".... Even I thought you could do better than that. 😴😴😴

Sooo much hate and discontent.

On the lighter side..... The POTUS just made John Roberts of "Fox News" look the 🀑. But what would you think from a reporter who flopped from CNN.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/02 14:53:49

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/02 15:04:45 (permalink)
OMGosh I think there is a picture of of the lea..... ehhhh whistleblower.

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

I know..... I just can't help myself. πŸ€—
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/02 15:07:35

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 507
Re: Trump... 2019/10/02 19:38:45 (permalink)
The leaker is from the intelligence community, so the hearsay says. So he first goes to Schiff and the Permanent Select Committee and reports what he's heard. (I say that because he didn't have first hand knowledge and didn't hear the phone call himself). This happened in August. Schiffty made note of that and sent him off to the inspector general. Not surprisingly, the law on whistle blowers states they must have 1st hand knowledge of the "alleged" crime. Schiff tells no one about the whistle blower,  but sends off an emissary to Ukraine on a lie, er, I mean, fact finding mission. In the meantime, the law gets changed so that a whistle blower need not have 1st hand knowledge. Who passes the change in the law? The Intelligence community! So they make it so they don't need 1st hand info, and they're off and running to get Trump. Coincidence? I think not. Looks to me like Schiffty Schiff had something fall right in his lap, advised the Anti-Trump Intel people to change the law, waited until that was done, and now they think they're gonna take him out. The only thing is; Trump de-classified and furnished the entire transcript of the call. I can't see where anything Trump did was anything like Biden did, and Biden admitted to the coercion of Ukraine about withholding the $1 billion in aid. The plot here is pretty thick, but a couple of good defense lawyers can thin this out no skosh!
post edited by EMitch - 2019/10/02 19:41:20

Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1513
Re: Trump... 2019/10/02 20:02:36 (permalink)
AND he obtained a Clinton affiliated Atty. prior to making the 'complaint'.
Irisheyeball
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 92
Re: Trump... 2019/10/02 20:18:45 (permalink)
Couple of items in response: the rules regarding first hand knowledge of wrongdoing vs "hearsay" have not been changed. Can we dispense with that myth? This is not a criminal proceeding. The test is one of "credibility ", not "first hand knowledge. " Been that way since whistleblower laws were passed. The other item is speculative on my part but I think reasonable: the whistleblower almost certainly is a CIA employee or operative of some ilk. Think back to that day when Mr Trump addressed the CIA employees in front of their wall of honor and basically took a dump on it. I know that my opinion of him took a major hit that day. Later, he besmirched our intelligence infrastructure many times. These folks haven't forgotten this, and I think they, and certain other federal officials, have been lying in the weeds waiting for an opportunity to take him down.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/02 22:53:44 (permalink)
πŸ€” Interesting 'eyeball and no doubt there exist those within the intel community that have reason to stop, the draining of the swamp. You see, the swamp is where the "rogue" intel community breeds.

But let me first ask this; if an angler complains of "snaggers", "flossers", etc. & exposes those fishers for what they are, does that mean the angler is taking a dump on the entire fishing community?

Would, that mean the angler hates "everyone" who holds a fishing pole?

In other matters, the plot while getting thicker won't be exposed until after Mr. Trump's re-election in 2020. For now we see, the stage being set.

The tide has turned..... when it comes in, is a matter of time. Hopefully early 2020.

My only concern, it all get's swept under the carpet.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/02 22:58:23 (permalink)
Double post.... stupid slow internet.😩
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/02 22:59:38

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/03 06:05:11 (permalink)
I wouldn't say Trump has it in for the entire intelligence community. People only get one chance to make a first impression, and it's obvious Brennan and Clapper made a horrible impression with their "deep state" allegiance. It was all "upper echelon" staters in Intelligence, National Security, and the FBI that have and had it in for Trump, and it will do my heart good to see several of them in prison orange in the future.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/03 09:33:32 (permalink)
EMitch
I wouldn't say Trump has it in for the entire intelligence community. People only get one chance to make a first impression, and it's obvious Brennan and Clapper made a horrible impression with their "deep state" allegiance. It was all "upper echelon" staters in Intelligence, National Security, and the FBI that have and had it in for Trump, and it will do my heart good to see several of them in prison orange in the future.

Amen. πŸ™

bigbear2012
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/03 09:59:03 (permalink)
Trump has committed:
obstruction (and is currently involved in it)
passing of intelligence to an enemy nation (which made our nation pull spies from other enemy states)
allowed nations to attack us and our political system with no consequences (yes Russia did interfere)
gutted laws to protect our people (roll back of environmental and job safety regulations)
conspired to allow his family and friends to prosper at our expense (his "tax breaks" , hiring of family and friends in jobs they have NO qualifications for and his direct profit from insisting people stay at his properties)
witness intimidation (currently calling for the  whistle blower to be killed for treason)
direct violation of whistle blower laws (no you do not have the right to confront them face to face)
using his office for political and personal gain
treason (aid and comfort to enemies of the state, he has befriended Russia and North Korea who we are still at war with)
and other violations of the oath he took

How in the world do you on the train not see these things?

wishin i was fishin
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/03 10:25:08 (permalink)
Bigbear change the name from "Trump" to presentday "Democrat Party" and I'll be most happy to agree.

How in world do you "Trump Thumpers" not see these things?

I think I know the answer and it has nothing to do with politics at all but geared to taking out your hate & discontent, toward those of us who can "see the forest through the trees" and now, breath a sigh of relief our country is being saved.

God Bless America and all who serve her.

Nice try though..... πŸ‘
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/03 10:33:18

bigbear2012
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/03 11:29:58 (permalink)
Its hard to win an argument with an intelligent man
...well you all know the rest of the saying

wishin i was fishin
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/03 14:48:29 (permalink)
Let me get this straight ???
Biden bragged openly bout threatening to withhold millions to the Uks if they didn't drop charges against his sons business. They did drop them and fire the prosecutor.
There have been back and forth issues over this ever since as Biden was VP when it happened and had the power to do what he threatened.
Then they took the road show to China for more $$$.
It came up in the call with T and the Uke minister.
NOW the claim is that it only came up there because Biden is running against Trump- even though this issue has been going on for a couple of years now.
The claim now is that T was interfering with an election as Biden is an opponent.
Soooo a criminal act is OK if you are running for office- it seemingly cant be brought into the conversation.
Thats just nuts---
Guess if ya do something wrong ya can just run for an office and the other side who is IN office cant do anything about it or they will find their office in peril--NUTS.
Dem double standard hypocracy at it most obvious----------
( this from  3 time elected Dem)
post edited by r3g3 - 2019/10/03 14:57:49
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/03 14:48:36 (permalink)

I have drawn the conclusion at this point, either there is a deep state and needs to be weeded out or, Trump has to go.  There really is no middle ground.  

Barr is investigating the deep state.  This should have been part of Mueller's investigation or other independent council that is unbiased as one could be.  Barr's conclusions will not be taken seriously by anyone not already believing in the deep state, unless mounds of hard evidence.  Trump has either "bitten on multiple deep state traps", or is crooked as can be.  If proven to be a deep state, then Trump is vindicated, but still leaves many questions of why he fell for their traps...  

I'm not sold on the deep state theory, as it is pretty deep and far fetched, with very little evidence.  That said, they could be masters of covering their tracks.  I wouldn't be all to upset if they find it is true.  The Democratic party is going way too far left, as the Republican party is going way too far right. 

It is the only explanation of how anyone can support Trump at this point, in my mind.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1124
Re: Trump... 2019/10/03 14:52:27 (permalink)
Mental health.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/03 14:54:21 (permalink)
Mueller seemed to have blinders on for anything NOT pertaining to Trump and Russians or trying to do anything possible to turn anyone who may be in any way associated with Trump who might be forced to talk of that under pressure.
Thats all he did and didn't expand it to any other related issues.
I agree he should have, but he didn't.
Thank goodness because that crew he had with him wasn't exactly the one do get it done. IMHO if there is a deep state they weren't far from it- and STILL couldn't prove what they tried to prove.
post edited by r3g3 - 2019/10/03 18:09:29
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/03 17:02:07 (permalink)
I find the Biden thing troubling.  I have mentioned Jared Kushner and the Trump kids on this thread before, having no business profiting from our government.  No politicians' kids should be profiting from our government. 

The timing of Trump suddenly having issue with this is definitely an issue.  If this has been an issue since 2016, there was a House and Senate GOP majority at the time investigating?  Were they sleeping on the job?  I can excuse the House, as it was lost to the Dems in late 2016.  But the Senate never mentioned anything?  Or maybe they are part of the deep state???

https://www.portman.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/portman-durbin-shaheen-and-senate-ukraine-caucus-reaffirm-commitment-help

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/03 18:12:18 (permalink)
At least Trumps kids are working and ya can see it.
HEY- gotta love Trumps guts---
They are after him for asking the Uks to investigate Bidens with a phone call so today he goes on TV and asks China to do it too.
Guess he isnt too worried about this latest  bovine field splatter.
Perfect example of connecting with the folks who agree this is just politics and just more bulltickie by those who have always hated him, and fear him in 2020.
post edited by r3g3 - 2019/10/03 18:14:14
EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/03 19:08:35 (permalink)
bigbear2012

How in the world do you on the train not see these things?

Easy to see just whose train you're on. Do you get all your information from Rachel Maddow?
The Russian and Ukrainian collusion and interference in our election process was with Hillary and the DNC. In '17, the Ukrainians made a formal apology to the Trump campaign, and offered all of the evidence to the Mueller investigation but no one was the least bit interested. Now thanks to Juliani, that evidence has been offered again, including 2 avidavits filed in the Ukrainian court of law. In reality, Ukraine has tried, convicted, and jailed 2 of the participants who were involved in the DNC scheme. So you just keep on believing the holy bible of the Media and the Democrats 'cause this Book of Revelations is gonna have a different ending.

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 679
Re: Trump... 2019/10/04 08:10:54 (permalink)
when are u guys gona realize every politician from trump,to biden to warren ,sanders and the whole bunch are corrupt as heck!!!!!! not to mention Obama AND GEE I CANT FORGET THE cLINTONS MY GOD!! Just have to pick your side,you don't really have a choice or you can be like half the country and don't bother and then **** and whine about everything. There ALL corrupt otherwise they wouldn't have gotten to where they are!!!!!!
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2417
Re: Trump... 2019/10/04 08:20:51 (permalink)
Did the deep state kill Kennedy?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/04 09:23:07 (permalink)
LDD
Did the deep state kill Kennedy?

Hello L"D"D...... wsssupπŸ‘‹

You're the expert on "integrity" in the intel community...... you tell us?

Maybe you can even explain to us something about Monroe too?πŸ€”
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/10/04 09:28:40

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/10/04 10:03:30 (permalink)
ICE NUT
when are u guys gona realize every politician from trump,to biden to warren ,sanders and the whole bunch are corrupt as heck!!!!!! not to mention Obama AND GEE I CANT FORGET THE cLINTONS MY GOD!! Just have to pick your side,you don't really have a choice or you can be like half the country and don't bother and then **** and whine about everything. There ALL corrupt otherwise they wouldn't have gotten to where they are!!!!!!

I agree that every national level politician is corrupt to some extent.  They are taking money from large corporations, Unions, other, and of course, they are going to remember when it comes to signing favorable legislation (Presidential level), proposing or voting on legislation (House level). 

Seeking a foreign country to interfere in the free elections is not just corruption, it goes completely against how the founding fathers set up the Constitution and Republic in general.  There are countless quotes of multiple founding fathers on the issue of foreign interference in our government.  I would have to think that at the time, this was just common sense among the founding fathers, that they didn't feel the need to write it in the Constitution. 

The Mueller report, noted that the "Trump campaign welcomed and encouraged Russian interference", but no laws were broken in the process.  There is no legal definition of collusion and no crime associated, as Rudy and others noted during the investigation.  To many, the Trump campaign "colluded with Russia" and is doing the same with Ukraine as we speak.  If you don't care about the founding fathers thoughts on foreign interference, why wouldn't you, if not illegal?

If Trump kept it as, "Biden's son and Biden are crooks for what they did in Ukraine and China", and did not ask Ukraine or China to look into it, that is completely different.  Telling the US public, is one thing.  Asking for a foreign country to investigate a political rival, is foreign election interference.  It is in direct opposition of what is written in countless quotes of the founding fathers.  Anyone that is looking the other way on this, is disregarding the framework of the founding fathers on foreign interference of our elections.  Which is fine, many look the other way on Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion and other framework of the founding fathers.  It is your right as an American to be un-American on certain topics.

If it is uncovered that there is a deep state that set this all up, then that obviously changes things.  If there is, then the transcript from the phone call that was released by the White House, Trump stating on live TV for China to look into the Bidens, Russia to look into Hillary, his campaign to accept meetings of "dirt on Clinton" from what a text noted was Russian government attorneys, still needs some sort of explanation if there is truly a deep state.  I don't completely discount the idea of a deep state.  I think there is one, whether it is what they are claiming it to be.  I think those that supply the $Bs to our elected officials, are the real deep state.

All of this being said, policy wise, Trump hasn't been as much of a disaster as I imagined (he as an individual has been twice as bad).  I do like what he is doing with China.  His investment in the military has my bonus structure making up for any lost money in investments.  I do believe that he has American businesses as his priority, which is great.  Maybe a bit more priority than the American people, but that was to be expected.  If it weren't for his insistence on trying to cheat the election system and being a flat out jerk, I would be fine with him again.  I'm hopeful the GOP stands up to him and puts support behind Bill Weld.  There are a few Dem candidates that I could support, but like any politician from either of the two parties, I agree with maybe half of their agenda.
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4219
Re: Trump... 2019/10/04 10:08:03 (permalink)
This stuff is no longer about Trump the person, but is somewhat about keeping the administration busy defending itself against the spaghetti thrown against the wall in order to take valuable time away from moving the administration’s agenda forward because the Dems know if that happens, they are out of the WH for not only the next 5 years, but for 4-8 beyond that.

They know that none of their current candidates are electable β€” Biden is in a state of confusion; Warren will get no support from those that have the dollars to do so because she wants to cut their wealth in half; Bernie isn’t healthy enough; and everyone else can’t poll above single digits in their own party.

This latest stuff is about trying the same β€œscandal” tactics to set up Pence, Pompao, or whoever else may be considering running in 2024.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
Page: << < ..271272273274275.. > >> Showing page 275 of 303
Jump to: