Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..266267268269270.. > >> Showing page 268 of 271
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8610
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2019/07/14 06:19:32 (permalink)
NY Police report no "foul play" suspected in NY power outage.

I dunno, Deblasio is in Iowa partyi...... err, campaigning plus Kamoola says Russians is messing with her chances at becoming the 1st "BOTUS".

BOTUS: B[itch]OUS; BTDT original.๐Ÿ™ˆ
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/07/14 06:28:37

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837โ€“1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1344
Re: Trump... 2019/07/14 10:32:17 (permalink)
T always makes me laugh-he makes my day more often than any past POTUS.
As the old saying goes- he hits the nail on its head--

Now he's in the papers telling those troublesome Dem congress folks to go back to the broken crime infested places where they came from and fix them first- Then come back to the US and show us how its done- Said they cant go fast enough.

The libs will go nutso over that as the rest of us laugh over our AM coffee.
post edited by r3g3 - 2019/07/14 10:35:37
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 425
Re: Trump... 2019/07/14 19:04:50 (permalink)
These are the four that pulled the race card against Pelosi, and the President actually defended Pelosi against their charges, and now Pelosi turns around and rips the President for what he said. Truth of the matter is, of the four freshmen Democrats in question, only Omar is foreign born and bred, but she, without question, is the most dangerous of the four, followed by Talieb from Michigan. Both make no bones about being dyed in the wool radical Islamists, whose main objective is to create mayhem in Congress by pushing their hatred in the disguise of democratic politics. OTOH, I have to blame Minnesotans and the Michiganders for allowing these huge population centers of Islamic immigrants to exist as a block, allowing them to create the majority in a district and therefore gaining the representation in Congress. The problem is, regardless of what they say, they don't want to assimilate into being normal productive US citizens; they want us to change and be like them. I don't see it happening as a whole, but they sure are making inroads into the government. We can only hope that Americans finally get what's happening and vote them out of office. Fortunately, they have to run every two years for the seat, so there's a chance.
post edited by EMitch - 2019/07/14 19:06:52

Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/14 22:32:39 (permalink)
Nancy [benzodiazepine] Pelosi fell right into another one of Mr Trump's "see how ya are" traps. POTUS comes to "Benzodiazepine's" defense and she motherf...s the guy. I dunno maybe just a Botox moment.๐Ÿ™ˆ

As for AOC, she should go to the country's where the imigrants come from and fight for their freedom there. Any one care to guess how that would turn out?

As for the 2 anti-America Islamist, just a sign of what's now got it's foot in the door. Hopefully, stuck in the door.๐Ÿ˜ฌ
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/07/14 22:47:43

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837โ€“1919)~

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/15 11:04:48 (permalink)
POTUS is a master of 'sleight of hand', usually when something important is happening that the press would pound him on he does some kinda tweet which sucks the wind out of the lib press and its all they talk about.
Now the ice raid thing and the go home tweets are happening and the reality is that neither is a big deal but they are all the press is focused on.
The tweet just fires up the already split Dems and the Ice 'raids' are simply normal daily activities for them. Both together have succeeded in dominating the press and libs in general.
In the normal T world it seems to me that something else is being done that they are generally missing  lol.

Could it be the change  in where migrants MUST apply for entry--The new change says  applications  must happen prior to getting to our border in the home country or Mexico thus making all who enter and bog down our systems guilty of illegal entry from the get go.
THATS a big deal and cause for an immediate turn around instead of all the processing and holding we now do.
It kinda closes our border to most who now just walk over claiming asylum and bog our L/E down with the protracted application process only to be released into the US pending some future court date they don't show up for.

He may just be WINNING once again.

post edited by r3g3 - 2019/07/15 11:10:40
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/15 18:59:51 (permalink)
๐Ÿ˜ข Mr. Trump told us to leave the country. He's racist..... ๐Ÿ˜ฅ he's a xenophobe ๐Ÿ˜ช.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ƒ The "FourStooges" really think, "WeThePeople" are morons.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/15 19:07:45 (permalink)
R3 The POTUS do know, how much and, when to throw the dogs a bone.

How'd ya like the Conway hearing today? No doubt, the anti-America Dems think "WeThePeople" are morons.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/15 21:58:13 (permalink)
Speaking of thinking "WeThePeople" are morons.... Wasuup with the Mueller hearing?

I guess we're to believe Mueller will testify longer then anticipated giving all comittee members chance to question and not to one, but two committees now?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/07/15 22:13:34

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/16 05:59:32 (permalink)
It started out as the Democrats thinking that they'd bring Mueller in and finally get that smokin' gun that would sink Trump, but then Mueller said that he would say nothing outside the scope of his report. Suddenly, the 'Crats realized their mistake, so they wanted to limit testimony to just 2 hours, so they could soft pedal the questioning knowing that it's actually going to hurt the 'Crats repoire with the American people. There are 44 Congressmen on the single committee, so the Republicans, (with the minority) knew that some would get 5 minutes, and that most wouldn't get to cross examine at all. Now, they've moved the date to the 24th, and upped the session to 3 hours, but I hope all 44 of them realize that Mueller isn't gonna give them anything new. He's already said that he'll stay within the confines of the report, and if he says anything other than that, he may end up pleadin' the 5th.
post edited by EMitch - 2019/07/16 06:02:05

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/16 08:23:58 (permalink)
I'm hoping, with fingers crossed, "WeThePeople" soon hear "everything" Devin Nunes and the DOJ now knows as fact, and we see the bad guys exposed and charged.

No doubt, given Muller's "written report" not finding collusion or obstruction yet Mueller "says he" can't find the POTUS innocent, tells me Bobby is piszed because Mr. Trump will not allow the truth to be "swept under the carpet".

AG Barr says Mueller shouldn't testify and now 'rules of engagement' are changing to allow three hours of questioning in the original hearing with two hours scheduled for now a second hearing and both to be public.

Definitely 'character suicide' for Mueller if Nunes & Gordon hold true and yet... what could the anti-America Dems. think thet're gonna achleve.

I wonder, has Nadler ever heard "Be careful ... what yinz wish for"?

Let's Get Rrrrready tooooo Rhhhumble! ๐Ÿ˜
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/07/16 08:31:22

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/16 08:34:04 (permalink)
Hearings in general are a joke.
They are simply a place for longwinded ultra partisan speeches with some real nutty wild statements thrown in and -oh yea- some kinda bait question thrown in at the very end.
They are meaningless drivel.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/16 08:44:08 (permalink)
R3 I'm thinkin the Dems are hoping this hearing will cause the POTUS into negotiating a "give me what I want" and the evidence get's "swept unter das teppich... jas"?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/07/16 08:46:23

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/16 09:46:24 (permalink)
Even Mueller smelled a rat here- The meeting gave 5 mins each for questioning and was to last 2 hours.
With the large number of members most would never have received question time.
Reps were of a mind that they would generally be sidelined.
Now they are talking about 3 hours.
Mueller, however, is well known for not wanting to be there in the first place.
Gonna be a s show IMHO with tremendous grandstanding for news clips and no meaningful outcome other than to continue the fringe  impeachment narrative.
Dems have put themselves in a box on the whole issue with silly subpoenas and hearings for everyone but the limo drivers lol.
The folks are sick and tired it.
Nadler and Shiftie have shown how  the Dems can be--They have become so unpopular ya might think somebody in their partys leadership might tell them to knock it off but naaa they actually must think this stuff is appealing  for their shrinking base.
Just another example of how it will be if Dems take over, or even keep, anything but the House in 2020.
VOTE---
post edited by r3g3 - 2019/07/16 13:34:10
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 647
Re: Trump... 2019/07/16 11:12:42 (permalink)
It gives their worthless arses something to do they havn't worked together to get any legislation done that benefits the people who voted for them,endless hearings,investigations and grandstanding.What have these 535 worthless individuals done for we the people other than to make themselves wealthier. It truly is sad to see our government in such disarray and non functional I di fear for our children and grandchildren unless we the voters waken up!!!!!!!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/16 12:40:42 (permalink)
I've a feeling there waits in the background, a group of individuals, waiting to take back the democrat party. Truth be known, there is but a handful of individuals resposible for the entire circus now seated as the "US Congress".

Shame on WeThePeople to allow those individuals the opportunity in loading our Congress with the morons we now see showboating as US Congressman.

First though, the swamp must be drained and WeThePeople must stay the course assisting the POTUS in gettin-r-done.

TRUMP/PENCE 2020 ๐Ÿป
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/07/16 12:42:59

bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1828
Re: Trump... 2019/07/18 10:43:28 (permalink)
Quote by Will Rogers "Everything is changing. People are taking their comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke."

"Grief can be the garden of compassion, if you keep your heart open through everything, your pain can become your greatest ally in your life's search for love and wisdom." Quote by Rumi

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/20 21:25:46 (permalink)
Ya know, I think maybe the Prez has stepped in a little deeper than we might think. Leftist Progressives are hammering him from the bully pulpit, and they have 97% of the media on their side. I'm one of those conservatives that really wishes he'd think before issuing some of those tweets, especially the ones where he's assaulting someones' character. He just needs to stay on message about immigration, jobs, the best economy ever, and the fact that the Congress is doing nothing but investigating instead of legislating and gettin' somthin' done for the American people. The more he POs the leftists, the more that will show up in November of 2020, and it may be a hard fought battle for re-election.

DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4091
Re: Trump... 2019/07/21 07:15:28 (permalink)
That may be true, but it also may be a strategy to get the Dems to keep crying racist, Russia, tax returns, obstruction, or whatever now so that in 6, 9, 12 months or more, the American people are so accustomed to crying wolf over nothing that it just becomes white (thatโ€™s static, folks) noise and it just gets ignored.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/23 22:29:10 (permalink)
Can you believe your eyes when seeing the videos of the NYPD being doused with water and one officer actually hit with a bucket?

Welp Mueller sends a letter to the DOJ requesting guidance for his big meeting and the DOJ recommends he stay within the frame of his report.

Hmmm, ๐Ÿค” not sure if the DOJ fell for a trap, giving the Dems reason to say the DOJ is keeping Mueller from presenting further evidence or, preventing the GOP from getting needed answers.

Regarless, I'm thinkin Mueller will be testifying again and this time in his defense. Sumthin tells me the DOJ has a whole lotta evidence that needs splaining.

Schiff and Nadler lookin and soundin more & more anxious each time they appear on CNN.

What will we learn... the plot thickens.

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 647
Re: Trump... 2019/07/24 06:26:55 (permalink)
and can u imagine the uproar if the police arrested them???? Now imagine the uproar if the officers were of color ???.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/24 08:45:37 (permalink)
Bobby (Mr. Integrity) looking a bit tattered this morning and bit slow standing to be sworn in..

Nadler, I was wondering, would he make it through his rhetoric (a/k/a; BS) without the need of oxygen.

Welp here we go America.

Lucky13
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1810
Re: Trump... 2019/07/24 08:55:47 (permalink)
Git out the chest waders or pull up yer hip boots, it's gonna git deep today!
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/24 10:28:04 (permalink)
And we get to pay for it all.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/24 16:14:04 (permalink)
๐Ÿ˜ฎMGosh the Mueller report didn't exonerate the POTUS of wrong doing.....

I'll be damed, all this time I thought 40+ million dollars was spent for an investigation to see if the POTUS was "GUILTY" of collusion and then obstruction.

So now the POTUS is lying cause he says he's been exonerated of collusion and obstruction but the report didn't say Trump was "exonerated of wrong doing".

I'll be darned...... stupid me. ๐Ÿ˜’

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/07/24 16:23:27

DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/24 18:01:43 (permalink)
This morning, the first 9 stories on MSN were Mueller related โ€” all predicting bombshell stuff.

I didnโ€™t watch the hearing because I had something more important to do (cleaning my shop vacuum filter), as I suspect most Americans did.

When I checked MSN at 5:00 PM, providing plenty of time for the articles to be written, of the 34 headlines, none were about the Mueller hearing. None. It wasnโ€™t until I scrolled down to the political news that there was an article โ€” coming in at 5 of 6 articles, so no above the fold as we used to say of important news.

And that article was โ€œThere were no winners in Mueller hearing.โ€ So this was less than a nothing burger.

What a waste of time and our money.

If the Dems donโ€™t want to lose all credibility, they need to let this die quickly and quietly.

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/24 18:51:33 (permalink)
Watched a press conference of the "Saddened Four" at the end of The Five today, and they seem to have seen it much differently than the rest of the world. Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler & Elijah Cummings are all saying they learned plenty to bring charges. Nadler and Cummings are all about impeachment, Pelosi says the 6 committees she has working on all of Trump's wrongdoings are putting their case together, and Pencilneck Schiff still claims that there is plenty of evidence on the Russian collusion, (though none was offered). I guess I'll have to suffer through the August recess and maybe even until after the Labor Day weekend to hear about the Inspector General's report. Hope the New England special counseler is gettin' somethin' done with other parts of the plot. And though the 'Crats are gonna continue to spin it their way, I hope that the majority of America sees it for what it is: Witch Hunt!

Meanwhile, Trump's off to West (by God) Virginia tonight for a political ralleye. MAGA!!!
post edited by EMitch - 2019/07/24 18:54:03

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/24 22:01:58 (permalink)
Welp IMO, Muller is looking quite not himself which IMO says the plot is about to be exposed and Mueller is one of the elements.

Can you believe Mueller wasnt familiar with "GPS" or knew a lawyer on his committee worked for the "Clinton Foundation" ???

annnnnnd now speculation runs rampant, Mueller was not in charge of the investigation nor did he write any of the report which [in Mueller's mind] "did not" exonerate the POTUS of wrong doing". Ummm, wrong doing???

Integrity at it's finest.

PS. IMO the only wrong doing will be if the POTUS allows this BS to be swept under the rug.

PPS. The answer Bobby, is President Reagan. President Reagan appointed you US Attorney.๐Ÿ˜’
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/07/25 12:53:46

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/25 12:50:28 (permalink)
Ooh ooh..... Uncle Joe gonna start fighting back. Heyyyy, I wonder, does that mean "Mr. Hands" is gonna invite Ka-moo-la Haris out behind the gym. oooh la la.๐Ÿ˜•

Hey on other matters I heard this morning a definition of "obstructing justice".... "calling the investigation a witch hunt." ๐Ÿ˜†
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/07/25 12:56:57

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/28 10:48:13 (permalink)
This coming Halloween there will be Scary Schiff and Nadler masks on sale for the kids to put on door to door, also for the more timid ones there will be Droopy Mueller masks.
Buy early as they are sure to sell out.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/28 11:03:34 (permalink)
r3g3
This coming Halloween there will be Scary Schiff and Nadler masks on sale for the kids to put on door to door, also for the more timid ones there will be Droopy Mueller masks.
Buy early as they are sure to sell out.
ย 

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

Page: << < ..266267268269270.. > >> Showing page 268 of 271
Jump to: