Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..266267268269270.. > >> Showing page 267 of 291
Author
psu_fish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2999
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2019/06/27 14:05:59 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Mueller to testify.... again??

I'll be darned..... "I'm going into private practice" Bobby Mueller to testify publicly July 17th.

Has a Mueller subpoena been planned from the get-go annnnd will Mueller once again "twist" the findings of his $??? million dollar investigation orrrrr
primarily, attempt to, cover the azzes of the (anti-America) deep state? Interesting.... eh?

The plot thickens as the tide turns. Subtle or Tsunami??

PS. John Bolton, in my book, is a "war monger". I'm thinking, by placing him in his present position, our POTUS is "flexing his muscle".

CYOA, me thinks.
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4184
Re: Trump... 2019/06/30 08:15:19 (permalink)
How long after the West Coast wakes up do all y’all think it will take before Waters, Schiff, and Nader are screaming impeachment because Trump had an unauthorized meeting with a communist leader in their home country rather than history and possibly progress were made?

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9286
Re: Trump... 2019/06/30 20:25:54 (permalink)
Schiff & Nader be screaming "impeachment" looking over their shoulders with tails tucked. Waters, is a moron who just keeps getting richer while doing nothing for her constituents.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 494
Re: Trump... 2019/07/02 19:24:59 (permalink)
Just saw Nader on TV screamin' that everybody who is responsible for the poor detainment conditions the illegals are experiencing should be brought up on charges of child abuse. Wonder if anybody told 'im to go look in a friggin' mirror?
He wants an investigation!

Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1489
Re: Trump... 2019/07/02 19:59:51 (permalink)
Nothing Nike for me ever again
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/02 21:07:23 (permalink)
r3g3
Nothing Nike for me ever again

Ain't that sumpthin??? Publicity stunt I'm thinkin and the stupid media is falling for it.

emitch the Dirty Dems are feeling the pressure and certainly know the POTUS is about to turn up the heat, calling attention to the conditions caused by the Dirty Dems refusal to act.

Did yinz hear that whacko (news media's darling) Cortez lately???
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/07/02 21:09:49

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 371
Re: Trump... 2019/07/02 21:42:13 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

Did yinz hear that whacko (news media's darling) Cortez lately???

I bet she was a terrible bar tender too. I wonder if Pelosi will have her primaried out on the next go around? 

It doesn't bother me that people like her run for office. What really bothers me is that enough people actually vote for her to get her elected. As an American citizen, it's embarrassing.
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1859
Re: Trump... 2019/07/04 14:43:01 (permalink)
Happy birthday America.
Greatest country in the world. 

Strength comes not from innate ability, but from an indomitable will.

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/04 15:45:49 (permalink)
And a great 4th back atcha, bigfoot!

For all the bad mouthin' O'crazyo Cortez has been rantin' to the media with about the conditions of the holding facilities down at the border, it turns out she was offered and declined to actually tour the facilities. (Now isn't that special?)  She was screamin' and abasing the agents on stuff she knew nothing about, (like how many of the agents actually purchased toys and hygiene products out of their own pockets for the detainees). This seems to be the way of the Democrats. Just like with the Mueller Report; Trump's guilty of everything, yet not a single one of the 'Crats ever went to read the unredacted version of the report.
It is so blatantly obvious that they care nothing about the plight of the illegals. It's all about politics, that being, make Trump look bad in everything he does so they can hope to win big in 2020. Personally, I think it's going to have the exact opposite effect. Even though the 'Crats may think so, most Americans just ain't that stupid.

Irisheyeball
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 80
Re: Trump... 2019/07/04 17:38:07 (permalink)
....” It's all about politics, that being, make Trump look bad in everything he does so they can hope to win big in 2020....”

Let’s hope it works.
EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/04 18:00:43 (permalink)
You must enjoy paying higher taxes and having more individual rights taken away, huh? There's 20 'Crats runnin' for President that have no ideas whatsoever, (anything realistic, I mean), so they're not running FOR anything; they're just runnin' against Trump.
They ain't gonna allow improved security at the border, 'cause they want open borders to let in as many as possible. And if they pass Medicare for all the illegals, they'll be comin' hard from around the world. They want illegals to have Medicare but at the expense of United States citizens, and that's flat out wrong!
I'd bet that even as they're discussing the Opioid epidemic while campaigning, if the Republicans came up with legislation and Trump says he'll sign it, then the 'Crats will shoot it down in the House 'cause they can't let Trump have a victory. Truthfully, the way the Democrats have been acting for the past 2 1/2 years disgusts me. I don't know what middle America Democrats are gonna do for a candidate this time around.

Irisheyeball
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 80
Re: Trump... 2019/07/04 18:17:36 (permalink)
I don’t know, either. Personally, I’m a moderate Republican but my fondest wish would be for Trump to be primaried out of contention or to decline to run for a second term. Sounds crazy, I know, but conditions being what they are, I don’t think it’s beyond possibility.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/06 17:05:19 (permalink)
Well - as the free stuff for votes turns--
( my stomach is turning too )
Harris wants 100 BIllION  for  Black folks to buy houses.

Hey- aint that racist ??
There are needy folks of all  colors aint there??
Well- I'm just a toothless deplorable- must be some smart reason I cant figure out.
post edited by r3g3 - 2019/07/06 17:07:11
EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/06 18:28:33 (permalink)
Where's Dodd/Frank when they need them? They already went through this before the '07 crash, when the Dodd/Frank laws forced the banks to lend money to people they knew could not possibly pay it back. Of course, it wasn't just for black folks. But the financiers were much smarter. It was one of those payback things to the big banks and Wall St. The banks got to keep all the money and the homes to boot, to be sold again, (and again, and).
The 'Crats already seem to have enough plans that all the money in the universe couldn't possibly be enough to pay for them, but that never mattered to politicians.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/07 10:20:51 (permalink)
Kamoola Harris is for "reparations" too. I wonder, will she include those individuals living the past 50 years on Democrat "vote" plantations? Especially the one she is currently, trying to rebuild?

I don't care for "Uncle Joe" but for Kamoola to paint him as a racist only shows just how anti-America many of our politicians truely are. These people will stop at nothing in keeping their agenda alive.

🇺🇸 GodBlessAmerica and all who serve to keep her free 🇺🇸

KEEP AMERICA GREAT
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/07/07 10:27:04

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/07 11:20:06 (permalink)
It didn't surprise me when Harris played the race card during the debate. She's a democrat; they're democrats, and that's who they are. That's what they do. But usually they pull the card on the opposition. This time, they're eating their own, which really shows how bad the individuals want the power. At that point, Biden had a big lead in the polls and I think Harris surmised she'd get a big bump, particularly with the minority base, and she did. The $100 billion is just more political pandering to the base, because it is racist in its own right. She didn't mention all the other dis-advantaged citizens that have been shot down by banks and other lending institutions. Now it'll remain to be seen if some of the other candidates start hammering her about her own racial bias.

bigfoot
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/07 15:50:19 (permalink)
EMitch
Where's Dodd/Frank when they need them? They already went through this before the '07 crash, when the Dodd/Frank laws forced the banks to lend money to people they knew could not possibly pay it back. Of course, it wasn't just for black folks. But the financiers were much smarter. It was one of those payback things to the big banks and Wall St. The banks got to keep all the money and the homes to boot, to be sold again, (and again, and).
The 'Crats already seem to have enough plans that all the money in the universe couldn't possibly be enough to pay for them, but that never mattered to politicians.

Very well stated. There’s an old saying that goes something like “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.”

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/07 18:17:35 (permalink)
The pretend to be Democrats of today know they dont stand a snowball's chance in hell of beating Mr. Trump in 2020. Their target date is 2024 but first they must rebuild they're voter base along with the Democrat coffers.

These so called Democrats know they must increase populations in certain areas of the US and they do not care if the people are legal citizens or not.

The name of the game is to get (back) control of the electoral college in 2024. If yinz remember, PA put Mr Trump in the WhiteHouse. Plus get more pretend-to-be-Democrats in the house and senate.

Good bye America if the anti-America 💩politicians get total control of the house, senate & whitehouse.

Democrats, Republicans too, have been promising minority groups the moon for years and for years, failed to keep they're promise.

The real question.... just who are the minority and "will" they benefit?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/07/08 12:19:59

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/08 12:09:34 (permalink)
Gonna git very interesing, with the arrest of Jeffery Epstein. Any guess who might be moving their money & booking flights to a country where they can't be extradited..... like Iran, Samoa, Cuba, China (noooo 😲not Uncle Joe)??? Just kidding, Uncle Joe😉

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/10 10:52:12 (permalink)
How often have ya heard the old expression 'ya just cant make this stuff up"???

Welll- according to Devin Nunez thats pretty much what happened with the Steel dossier.
One of Steels 'sources'  ,it came out in his interview with US officials, was found to be adding his own interpretations to things he had heard.
Also that many sources were third hand stuff- ya know, gossip---
All compiled by a Trump hater paid for by the opposition.

Until, of course, the BEST investigative agencies in the world got hold of it and held the country hostage for 2 years.
Pencil neck and that other nut still are with their dopy hearings.

Typical leftist attitude that the end justifies the means even if ya have to lie about it.

The swamp in all its glory-once again reveled.
T-2020
Now that the current investigative agencies are investigating the investigation we will see how deep  the Swamp really goes.
( I hope to be found wrong about my expectation in that regard)
post edited by r3g3 - 2019/07/10 11:07:54
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/10 13:30:08 (permalink)
R3 I'm praying the "deep state" is fully exposed and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I'm praying, unlike the past, the wrong doing isnt swept under the carpet and "WeThePeople" never hear the truth. I'm praying President Trump stays the course and "drains the swamp".

Annnnnnnd now, "BTDTs" conspiracy of the week.

Alexandria Ocasio-[moron]-Cortez is truely a republican purposely planted, as a democrat by the GOP, to drive Nancy [benzodiazepine] Pelosi bonkers orrrr, to serve as a chic magnet for Bernie. Bern be feelin the burn.😁

OK... so now that the painting is done and the pictures hung, maybe I gotta little too much time on my hands. Butt, I gotcha's thinkin...... and no,🤔 I don't want to know.🤗🤗🤗
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/07/10 13:36:36

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/10 13:35:12 (permalink)
BTDT- THAT would be a hoot.
What a novel idea--
Sort of a mole on steroids
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/10 13:38:42 (permalink)
r3g3
BTDT- THAT would be a hoot.
What a novel idea--
Sort of a mole on steroids

Great thinking... love "the mole on steriods"😅😆🙃

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/13 09:31:00 (permalink)
KAmooLA HARRIS saying "Russian Bot's" are messing with her campaign. 😆😅😆

Really...🤔 Russia messing with a US election?

😳Who next, China, Korea, Cuba, France, UK, Germany........😵
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/07/13 09:38:25

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/13 11:59:18 (permalink)
The way I read the article it looked like any conservative input is Russian oriented.
Probably racist too lol.
They have said this stuff so much nobody pays attention anymore, outside DC. and 'some' media.
post edited by r3g3 - 2019/07/13 12:00:44
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/13 14:11:27 (permalink)
R3 I agree, few people do pay attention. Pretend-to-be Democrats been crying wolf far too long.

Not so long ago on this board, we discussed the Democrats turning on each other and eating their own.

I thought (still do) once the Mueller investigation ended and the investigators investigated we'd see the Dems Zombyfied and eat their own but never did I expect, the likes of racism charges being levied at a fellow Democrat.

I'm Luvin It. 😍😂😅

bigfoot
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/13 18:06:28 (permalink)
What goes around comes around!

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/13 20:00:26 (permalink)
More realize whats happening than many realize- since Mueller how many anti trumpers have gone silent here ???.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/13 21:08:00 (permalink)
Not so sure many were "anti-Trumpers". More like "trolls" but your correct they've gone silent..... allllll-though they have been silently lurking about. 🙊🙉🙈 Huh "D"?

😲MG massive power outage in the "BigApple". Whatta we gonna do NOW???

Transformer went KA-blewie💥🔥 Stupid transformer.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/07/13 21:14:27

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2019/07/13 23:15:13 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

😲MG massive power outage in the "BigApple". Whatta we gonna do NOW???

Transformer went KA-blewie💥🔥 Stupid transformer.

Yeah! And DeBlasio is comin' off his "highly successful" ([sm=****.gif]) campaign trail to take charge and screw things up!

Page: << < ..266267268269270.. > >> Showing page 267 of 291
Jump to: