Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..261262263264265 > Showing page 264 of 265
Author
lovthoseyes
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 30
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump 2019/05/09 19:19:39 (permalink)
I'm still waiting for a real Trump supporter to come out and say "I believe what Trump says".  That's the man your 100% behind surely you believe whatever he says.  Don't be shy, tell us all!
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 357
Re: Trump 2019/05/09 20:58:28 (permalink)
LDD
What is your actual point here?  Politicians are often wrong?  Or, partisan democrats want to help out democrats?  

If you can't follow the posts in this thread, I'm not going to walk you through them. They are there for you to reread. 

LDD
JM2
lovthoseyes
Obama had nothing to do with starting the investigations you know that.

No I don't know that, and neither do you.

You and others here seem to know everything about the Mueller investigation and the origins of that.  Why not this?  

I would bet that Obama was fully aware of what his Attorney General, and the DOJ were up to.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8306
Re: Trump 2019/05/09 21:51:33 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
Oh well, back to Netflix.

Glad you didn't say AMAZON.   AMAZON makes billions of dollars a year, has caused a loss of American jobs, and guess how much income tax is paid???

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/05/09 22:32:49 (permalink)
Anybody see the bio of "Uncle Joe", his connection with China aaaaand the monthly stipend from Ukrainian gas company Hunter Biden was raking in?

Welllll anyway, how about that makeover Giuliani is sporting.?  Dude looking cool.... eh?

Orrrrrrr how about the "Town Hall" featuring Mr. Integrity himself, James Commie......  errr,  Comedy..... Comey?  heh hehhh... oops Freudian slip.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/05/10 23:18:03

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

lovthoseyes
New Angler
Re: Trump 2019/05/10 05:48:09 (permalink)
When I've made post here I did my best to make them honestly, truthful, with facts, actual events, actual quotes and actual statistics.  I been rebutted with opinions, name calling (not at me, thanks) and things that weren't exactly up and up.  I've had replies from those who would have me believe they have expertise of the law, economics, finance, and real estate.  They didn't contain actual events, actual quotes or actual statistics but we were to accept them as facts.  They were opinions.  Their arguments contained the "deep state", conspiracies, (one already today), "fake news", unverified speculation, and even a poor excuse of a joke.  Still no facts, opinions.  It makes me wonder if those individuals believe in Big Foot, Nessie and the aliens at Roswell.  I have said my piece and will say no more and ask only to reread my post with an open and objective mind as I have read yours.  It's back to fishing for me.  I wish all good luck and a safe season.  P.S.  I didn't see anyone say "I BELIEVE WHAT TRUMP SAYS"  That's OK I DON'T EITHER!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/05/10 09:55:25 (permalink)
Welp, LTE, that's because no "Trump Supporter" on this sight believes everything Mr Trump says until "we actually see" what Mr. Trump does.

We choose to decide for ourselves and not be indoctrinated by the likes of "fake news" or rogue anti-America politicians, who nearly put this great nation in the toilet over the past 60 years.

What we do enjoy, is watching and hearing the "Never Trumpers" come onto to this sight, using the same boring rhetoric over and over again, defending their "hate and discontent" for the sitting POTUS and/or our great nation.

Truth be known, we enjoy the "haters" who whine and moan about Mr. Trump's income tax and his success as a businessman. For instance, your harping on Mr. Trumps losses which Mr. Trump openly talked about on national TV many years ago.

But in the eyes of those so full of hate and discontent, that same video now being presented, repeatedly on FoxNews..... is a lie, eh?

Nobody on this sight in support of Mr. Trump has claimed to know or believe in everything taking place behind the curtain. We only know what we see & hear as it is presented and from what I see taking place in this great nation and around the world..... why would I "not believe" our POTUS.

Try opening your eyes and stop running your mouth for a minute and maybe you too might see for yourself... someday.

In closing, if you have a problem with my beliefs.... it sucks to be you, 10-4?

PS Did I just waste my time responding to an "alter ego"? 😣 Dam-it
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/05/10 10:01:52

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1116
Re: Trump 2019/05/10 10:52:44 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby crappiefisher 2019/05/10 11:44:17
Last time I said I DO x-wife took everything! 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/05/10 10:55:47 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
Last time I said I DO x-wife took everything! 

STOP IT!!! You're killin me...😂😂😂

JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump 2019/05/10 14:31:37 (permalink)
lovthoseyes
When I've made post here I did my best to make them honestly, truthful, with facts, actual events, actual quotes and actual statistics.  I been rebutted with opinions, name calling (not at me, thanks) and things that weren't exactly up and up. 

If that was the actual intent of your posts, then you failed. Your posts read much differently than the way you're trying to describe them.

lovthoseyes
I've had replies from those who would have me believe they have expertise of the law, economics, finance, and real estate.  They didn't contain actual events, actual quotes or actual statistics but we were to accept them as facts.  They were opinions.  Their arguments contained the "deep state", conspiracies, (one already today), "fake news", unverified speculation, and even a poor excuse of a joke.  Still no facts, opinions.  It makes me wonder if those individuals believe in Big Foot, Nessie and the aliens at Roswell.  I have said my piece and will say no more and ask only to reread my post with an open and objective mind as I have read yours.  It's back to fishing for me.  I wish all good luck and a safe season. 

This thread had been filled with unverified speculation for the last two years, pretty much all from people like yourself that hate Trump. 

We had an election. You don't like results. So then we investigate the winning candidate. You don't like the outcome of the investigation. What is next? What would make people like you happy? More investigations, till you get one that you agree with. If you want to live in a country with a banana republic type of government, then move to one. 

In the coming months there will be events and activities exposed by the IG's report and, the declassification of documents pertaining FISA court abuse. Things that are in the pipeline that you and many others are being shielded from, by the media. No Deep State? We shall see.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/435713-house-conservatives-ask-trump-to-declassify-documents-underlying-mueller

lovthoseyes
P.S.  I didn't see anyone say "I BELIEVE WHAT TRUMP SAYS"  That's OK I DON'T EITHER!

I believe in Trump's policies and what he is trying to do for this country. 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/05/10 23:13:38 (permalink)
ewwwwwwwweeeee..... Rudy's "roadtrip" got the Dems and "fake media" all riled up.

Buttttt, Guilliani comes out on Fox News tonight and announces he ain't goin'.

Hmmmm, what's up Rudy?

Hang on boys and girls surf's up!!!.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/05/10 23:16:07

lovthoseyes
New Angler
Re: Trump 2019/05/11 07:25:36 (permalink)
Been There Done That, and should add Knows Everything I'm seen many of your post on other sites.  It seems your goal in life is to see yourself in print.  I know of others who have left the sights because of your insults and nonsense.  You provide insults in lieu of facts, call names, and imitate Trump, childish behavior...………..  I ask you if you believe what Trumps says.  You say you don't "until you see what happens".   Fine, I don't trust him either.  You babble on about "conspiracies, fake news, deep state, Trump haters.  If someone would just hear the words instead of reading them they may be confused into thinking they were listening to Shawn Hannity's pet parrot.  I don't hate Trump or anyone else, but I love this country.  I do think Trump is a disgrace and unfit to lead it.  I'm more of an independent and have voted for candidates from both parties.  Also, while you're hero was crippled with bone spurs I was in Viet Nam in 1968 and 1969 just like every other poor kid in my area.  I also lost a few good friends and Trump wouldn't have amounted to a pimple on their you know what.  Well, I have had enough to this site and no longer want to match wits with someone who lacks them.  I will no longer post anything.  You should get off too and get a life.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1290
Re: Trump 2019/05/11 07:34:56 (permalink)
Methinks someone threw out their crying towel and went trolling-after all the stripers are in.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/05/11 07:34:56 (permalink)
Methinks someone threw out their crying towel and went trolling-after all the stripers are in.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/05/11 10:54:11 (permalink)
Awwwww geez..... LTE, does that mean yo don't like me no mo? Welp, cry me a river and ask me if I give a chyt?

BUTT thanks for proving me right once more. Same ole whiny rhetoric, different alter-ego.

Thought I'd mention that even though you say you're done cause my wit insulted you and caused all of your other alter-egos to leave this sight.

Now boys and girls, question of the week...... Who will the next alter-ego be?

Winner receives a free fishing trip to the farm pond of your choice.... all accommodations and expenses, are the sole responsibility of the winner.

Disclaimer: BTDT not responsible for hearing himself talk or his wit. 😎

PS. LTE (or alter-ego ?) I'm sure Hannity would be flattered you watch his show (increases his ratings) hanging on his every word to know, someone is a parrot of his.

PSS. I watch Lemon & Cooper too.... wanna be my friend now?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/05/11 11:07:00

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 390
Re: Trump 2019/05/11 12:44:41 (permalink)
My gawd, BT! You're lucky to be alive without sufferin' scrambled brain from watchin' Lennon and Cooper. Maddow's another one. She went off the deep end long ago. I flip it on once a month or so just for laughs, but I can only watch for a minute. I'm afraid of a brain short circuit when all the stored facts collide with Democrat talking points and the bs data.  You know what they say? Garbage in, garbage out.

Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1116
Re: Trump 2019/05/11 13:33:48 (permalink)
This is exactly why the adults from the old country make the kids sit at a different table until they became mature enough to join the adult discussions. 
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump 2019/05/11 15:29:41 (permalink)
There you go. He lasted all of four days. D-nymph went on for over 3 years on this thread, up until the future and reality blew right past his hopes and dreams. Leaving him behind, only to be left holding a half empty bag of “what ifs”.
bigfoot
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1799
Re: Trump 2019/05/11 16:01:24 (permalink)
JM2
There you go. He lasted all of four days. D-nymph went on for over 3 years on this thread, up until the future and reality blew right past his hopes and dreams. Leaving him behind, only to be left holding a half empty bag of “what ifs”.

You know what they say about snowflakes. Sooner or later they disappear.

"Grief can be the garden of compassion, if you keep your heart open through everything, your pain can become your greatest ally in your life's search for love and wisdom." Quote by Rumi

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/05/11 17:54:09 (permalink)
Emitch, you missed a good night of chyts & giggles if you missed Don Lemon loosing it on national TV this past week. As for Cooper, he's licking boots, trying to recover his ratings. Even he knows if it weren't for mommy, he'd been on the outside lookin in, by now.

As for Maddow, who's Maddow?

Anyways, I gotta git. I'm workin on my next "conspiracy of the week" which is due to come out sometime, before next week.

Stayed tuned 'rip Tides a turnin'. A/K/A; What goeth around.... cometh around or chyt has to surface before it flows down.....

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 390
Re: Trump 2019/05/11 20:47:08 (permalink)
That would be Rachael Maddow, on (P)MSNBC. Another barking moonbat leftist with a daily show.

Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/05/11 21:30:51 (permalink)
Ohhhh that Maddow...., hell Is that thing even human? I thought that was one of them life like internet dolls with computer controlled lips.

DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4055
Re: Trump 2019/05/12 11:46:31 (permalink)
https://www.safariclub.org/blog/take-me-out-ball-game-and-buy-me-veggie-burger

Central planning at its finest.

And maybe funniest.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/05/12 11:58:20 (permalink)
Welp here it is boys and girls.... bubble dwellers too👍 My long awaited for conspiracy of the "month".

Given that "Uncle Joe" is on tape bragging about his success in threating Ukraine with consequences if an investigation is not dropped. I can only feel "Uncle Joe" went straight into panic mode when he learned an investigation is still in progress involving the Biden's in Ukraine. To boot, Rudy Guilliani announces he would be heading to Ukraine for a look see at the investigation.

It seems to me "Uncle Joe" took a very long time to jump on the band wagon and be in the "lime light" where he most enjoys.

Sooooooo, I'm thinkin, (correct me if I'm wrong😝) "Uncle Joe" got wind of the US becoming involved in the Ukraine investigation causing "Uncle Joe" to dive under an umbrella (he thinks) of safety.

What better way to stall or spin an investigation of this magnitude than to say, the WhiteHouse is cohorting with a foreign country to fix an election.

Brilliant..... eh? 😏

Anyways, have yinz watched (or at least heard) "Uncle Joe" presenting his speeches to the 200 people in attendance at his presidential rally's? (pending whether the reporters, security, promoters, suck-ups count... 10-4?)

None of my business but reliable sources (who wish to remain alter-ego's) quiz if they might be seeing early onslaught of dementia, alcoholism or, just "uncle Joe" pooping his panties over things to come.

Stay tuned guys and gals, I'm sure we'll soon hear from the next alter-ego I've piszed off.

Disclaimer: BTDT not responsible for being obsessed with such self importance. Likely brought on by use of "Baby Powder" at an early age.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/05/12 13:16:33

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/05/12 14:27:08 (permalink)
DarDys
https://www.safariclub.or...d-buy-me-veggie-burger

Central planning at its finest.

And maybe funniest.

Definitely a sign Mayor de Blasio is suffering from inhaling exhaust fumes living in NY City. Perhaps he should use a filtered snorting straw in the future.

DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/05/13 07:02:48 (permalink)
As long as it isn’t a plastic straw.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/05/13 07:42:59 (permalink)
Ain"t that the truth...... I don't suppose Aardvark (now Hoffmaster Group) had much to due with that?😝

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/05/13 11:23:11 (permalink)
Prediction for Trump rival in 2020
Biden, in an effort to placate the far left in the Dem caucus and guarantee his candidacy by gathering their delegate votes in with his moderate support, will pick a  VERY lib woman as his VP.
He will seal his fate by virtue of that leftist VP pick - not to mention his own iffy views.
(my bet is on Harris)
post edited by r3g3 - 2019/05/13 11:49:45
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/05/13 13:06:22 (permalink)
I too think the Dems will somehow get the nom to Biden. But for a different reason.

Barring anything really crazy, like a major war, not a tweet, they know Trump is a slam dunk for 2020. It doesn’t matter who they run. So might as well give Joe his shot since he is “due” and it is his turn.

This will also age out Bernie as well.

It will give the rest of the field a practice run as well to sort out who will run in 2024. It’s the long term strategy.

The only way it blows up is if the GOP wins back Congress in 2020 by a wide enough margin to neutralize the never Trump RINOS.

If that happens, the Dems are done for a while. Not that it matters to their leadership. They will continue to get re-elected. The Dems then start turning their sights on states that can pass their agenda by far less margins.

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/05/13 13:14:07 (permalink)
Not so very sure the Dems dont believe their own baloney and think they are saving the country with these outlandish Socialist ideas.
Therefore they really think DT is a sure fire looser and most anyone they run is gonna win just like they were positive hildabeast was a sinner oops -winner.

hey- moments after my Biden/harris post Britt Hume had an article on Fox saying the same thing- I feel sooo enlightened.

post edited by r3g3 - 2019/05/13 13:15:39
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2325
Re: Trump 2019/05/13 14:26:20 (permalink)
r3g3
Prediction for Trump rival in 2020
Biden, in an effort to placate the far left in the Dem caucus and guarantee his candidacy by gathering their delegate votes in with his moderate support, will pick a  VERY lib woman as his VP.
He will seal his fate by virtue of that leftist VP pick - not to mention his own iffy views.
(my bet is on Harris)

Good call, watch him pick Bernie.  
Page: << < ..261262263264265 > Showing page 264 of 265
Jump to: