Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..256257258259260.. > >> Showing page 260 of 268
Author
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1119
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump 2019/03/26 17:56:00 (permalink)
I'm still waiting for the burgers and beer 238 pages back!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8461
Re: Trump 2019/03/26 18:05:36 (permalink)
Jigs.... you saying you 'didn't get the memo'?? ๐Ÿ“„=๐Ÿ”&๐Ÿบ. Oooops.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837โ€“1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6728
Re: Trump 2019/03/26 18:16:50 (permalink)
When it is just about every media source reporting, one would hope there was some sort of merit to their reporting.  I'm not completely sold that they were all wrong on all accounts, off of Barr's memo, stating that there was no collusion.  Which some seem to be insinuating all media reports were wrong from this one memo?

Count me out for meeting up with a bunch of dudes to cornhole...  STrait rYder!!! 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/03/31 12:58:17 (permalink)
๐Ÿ˜ฑHHHHHH "UNCLE JOE"..... how could you???

Sorry but it has been, four days and so very quiet on this board.

HEYYYYYY now that the tide is turning, yinz don't suppose the "fake news" people are expecting a well deserved
game of 'Cornhole' do yinz?? ๐Ÿ˜’
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/03/31 13:03:56

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837โ€“1919)~

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1320
Re: Trump 2019/04/18 15:24:47 (permalink)
Ahhhh they are kicking and screaming and resorting to old stuff like taxes and Ny building deals- but alas- they have lost---period.

Sky screaming and wringing out the crying towels are all thats left
Now over 3 weeks without a doomsday prediction  lol
GOOD

OH yea- pencil neck still ignores reality- HE has proof 
psu_fish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2950
Re: Trump 2019/04/18 15:28:02 (permalink)
Anybody check on D-nymph today?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/04/18 17:51:10 (permalink)
psu_fish

He lurks about, undercover an alias, me thinks.

Perhaps L"D"D could enlighten us, as to the whereabouts of "D"-nymph.

r3 I saw Shifty Schiff on TV for the fjrst time, since the "Mueller" report was submitted. Is Schiff's neck getting skinny or has his head swelled and is about to burst like a giant pimple? Personnaly I think when the 'pimple head' does pop, Harry Reid will climb from Schiff's neck. Or maybe the other end? Time will tell.

Meanwhile...... The Plot Thickens.

Happy Happy Easter.๐Ÿฐ

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1119
Re: Trump 2019/04/18 18:18:05 (permalink)
D's out begging the Easter Bunny for a RED HAT!
JM2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 362
Re: Trump 2019/04/19 02:45:22 (permalink)
psu_fish

No, but what if, could be, it would be interesting to see, if only. 
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4074
Re: Trump 2019/04/19 07:13:41 (permalink)
What I find interesting in this whole thing is that only in government (okay, the mainstream media too), could people be dead wrong; espouse that wrongness without evidence or over two years; freely spend our (taxpayer) money in every effort to somehow prove their wrongness; and even after proven wrong by a ringer from their side, will keep their jobs because even after all of that, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, et al, will be re-elected.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/04/19 08:39:06 (permalink)
As a past elected Dem I was once told' never underestimate the power of the D' by a rep who never put out a sign or worked at his campaigns and was constantly year after year re- elected.
( I am now reborn)
Pelosi recently said that a glass of water with a D on it could get elected in some places.
That was comical IMHO-- but true.

P
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6728
Re: Trump 2019/04/19 12:41:51 (permalink)
To me, it seems like we are at square 1. No smoking gun, but most if not all of the accusations of collusion the media brought up were accurate. Trump tried his best to collude and his best to obstruct. Fortunately for him, he had a staff that wouldnโ€™t allow. He will be impeached, which the Senate will reject. For anyone to brush this off, needs to check their patriotism. There are hundreds of more fit leaders that will push the same/similar agenda. The agenda itself is fine by me. Typical GOP to me, and I agree with about half of it.

The release of this report, really makes you question the sanity of the Deep Staters, no?
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump 2019/04/19 13:34:38 (permalink)
Your post makes me question your sanity.
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4074
Re: Trump 2019/04/19 14:05:20 (permalink)
With the number of new Pence articles, looking for any โ€œmaybe, could be, what ifโ€ stuff, it seems that the mainstream media has come to grips, although grudgingly, that Trump is in to stay for this term and probably another, and is not turning its sights on a Pence run in 2024.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
JM2
Expert Angler
Re: Trump 2019/04/19 18:10:33 (permalink)
A Pence/Cruz ticket would be cool. Maybe Porktown needs to listen to this guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjmjqlOPd6A
EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 408
Re: Trump 2019/04/19 19:05:20 (permalink)
r3g3
As a past elected Dem I was once told' never underestimate the power of the D' by a rep who never put out a sign or worked at his campaigns and was constantly year after year re- elected.
( I am now reborn)
Pelosi recently said that a glass of water with a D on it could get elected in some places.
That was comical IMHO-- but true.

P

Yeah, she said that about Ocrazio Cortez because her district is 100% Blue. It's a cat fight betwixt the 79 year old and the 29 year old. I don't think Nancy cares very much for her, since Ocrazio has been in her face since day one. At any rate, I'm lovin' Nancy havin' trouble reinin' in the freshmen.

post edited by EMitch - 2019/04/19 19:11:41

Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/04/19 22:58:59 (permalink)
Nancy looks and sounds as if she doubled her intake of Benzodiazepines. Possibly taking several different brand names together.

She certainly exhibits all the side affects.

Say.... you think she might expect, the tide turns and now knows why Harry abandoned ship (snicker) and Barry will be building NBA teams in Africa.... under the guidance of Marc Cuban.

Ohhhhh Harry... how could you. (snicker)
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/04/20 08:20:15

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/04/20 11:36:48 (permalink)
I really don't get the entire Russia interference thing.
Think it only became a 'big deal' because the libs saw an opening to GET Trump.
We and they and every single big govt in the world has been interfering with everybody elses elections for decades.
Its nothing new- Obo sent folks to work to oust Israels president- Hildabeast sent people to Moscow in one of their past 'elections' and the list goes on and on.
The old 'live in glass houses' thing most certainly applies.
Aint sayin bad or good or taking sides but just don't see the hyper ventilating cept for libs getting all silly bout Trump.
Its like spying- we even spy on our allies and so do they- and everyone knows it.
post edited by r3g3 - 2019/04/20 11:38:01
EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump 2019/04/20 13:25:34 (permalink)
The Russians did, through social media and hacking the DNC servers. Handing over Podesta's e-mails and the Wiki-Leak thing. However, the FBI and the Justice Department have attested to the fact that "not one vote was changed by the Russian interference".
We're never going to get a break on this. Used to be, ya had an election, the ruling class came in, it was business as usual, and 4 years goes by and it's back to election season. Right now, it seems like we're in perpetual and eternal political election season. I don't know if America has grown weary of it yet or not.
Since election politics is gonna go on forever, you might think that both parties would institute some security concerns for their individual servers. They should have at least military grade security, and it should extend from the headquarter's server right down to the last street organizer's I phone. Then when Wasserman-Shultz like folks or the Podesta or Hillary types are doing their illegalities, the whole world won't find out about it.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/04/20 22:07:33 (permalink)
Reliable unreliable sources wishing to remain anonymous say the unredacted redacted Mueller report indicates, The Butler "may have" did it in the Library with an iPhone connected to a local Walmart WiFi hotspot. But that is an unofficial official observation by an anonymous official.

EMitch
Expert Angler
Re: Trump 2019/04/21 00:23:07 (permalink)
Oh, geez! Now Nadler and Schiff will have to investigate the anonymity of the anonymous official. Sounds like gospel to them!

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/04/21 09:27:53 (permalink)
I cannot believe how many people WANTED Trump to be involved with another country to the point of arrest and impeachment and the failure of a Presidency.

What a disaster for the US that would have been.

Unfortunate so many still wish for that and cant get over their hate.
Partisan politics at its worst.
Most seem to know their goose is overdone which is why this forum has been so quiet.

HEY-- get a load of all the libs now hawking Romney after his recent comments against Trump.
Some even saying how right he was about Russia in his last run- they just cant get Russia outa their minds  lol.

Guess they are hoping he will primary ( betcha he will).
r3g3
Pro Angler
I cannot believe how many people WANTED Trump to be involved with another country to the point of arrest and impeachment and the failure of a Presidency.

Most seem to know their goose is overdone which is why this forum has been so quiet.

HEY-- get a load of all the libs now hawking Romney after his recent comments against Trump.
Some even saying how right he was about Russia in his last run- they just cant get Russia outa their minds  lol.

r3g3
Pro Angler

r3g3
Pro Angler

r3g3
Pro Angler

Guess they are hoping he will primary ( betcha he will)-long with the Ohio looser.
post edited by r3g3 - 2019/04/21 09:28:54
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/04/21 12:27:11 (permalink)
r3g3 PSSSTTttt.... r3g3 I think yur "reply button" stuck or sumpthin.

My answer to why the Dems as well as, many many...., many Repubs still pushing the collusion and/or obstruction rhetoric is because they are about to be exposed for collusion and/or obstruction. Many many........ many times in the past.

I no longer hope but pray, the good leaders of our great country follow through, with exposing those who have nearly destroyed our freedom, and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.

Unfortunately the plot will need continue, to thicken, as the politicians are merely puppets controlled by the media who in turn are controlled by.... your guess. (A) Very wealthy individuals. (B) Another country. (C) A combination of both.

I said, and remain steadfast, at the very beginning of the many many....., many pages on this board, then Candidate Trump will win by controlling the news media.

Won't be an easy task as the media has, not our constitution but, rogue puppet court judges prepared to use our 1st Amendment against us.

Won't require rewriting the 1st Amendment or causing any violations for that matter but the FCC must be given the powers, to better control "suspious use" of "freedom of press".

In addition our court system must be rid of rogue judges and replace them with those who will fairly "interpret" the laws and not "make their own" laws.

Welp that's my 'conspiracy of the week'. Hope yinz enjoyed the read.

Happy Easter๐Ÿฐ
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/04/21 12:37:58

r3g3
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/04/21 13:24:24 (permalink)
Ditto-\
and thanks for taking us on your recent trip.
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2325
Re: Trump 2019/04/23 09:19:12 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
psu_fish

He lurks about, undercover an alias, me thinks.

Perhaps L"D"D could enlighten us, as to the whereabouts of "D"-nymph.

r3 I saw Shifty Schiff on TV for the fjrst time, since the "Mueller" report was submitted. Is Schiff's neck getting skinny or has his head swelled and is about to burst like a giant pimple? Personnaly I think when the 'pimple head' does pop, Harry Reid will climb from Schiff's neck. Or maybe the other end? Time will tell.

Meanwhile...... The Plot Thickens.

Happy Happy Easter.๐Ÿฐ

Ummmm...I have no clue. I've been posting on here as LDD since the old board.  You're the "Johnny come lately"...
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump 2019/04/23 10:24:03 (permalink)
Oh... OK, my mistake L"D"D ๐Ÿ˜ [snicker]
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2019/04/23 10:26:09

Page: << < ..256257258259260.. > >> Showing page 260 of 268
Jump to: