Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..246247248249250.. > >> Showing page 250 of 251
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7795
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2018/12/05 13:23:50 (permalink)
D-nymph

hahaha, also hilarious.

The "collusion" is likely under the redacted parts of the sentencing memo(s).  You'll get it when Mueller wants you to get it, but you won't understand it either way.

And, Manafort's asset forfeitures have already turned a profit on this investigation, so quit whining.  Trump's will be worth the wait.

That's good "D" glad to see someone so unhappy in life trying to find his sense of humor especially during this joyous time of year. 🎄

As for the Mueller investigation, I wouldn't recommend you wishing in your one hand and chtying in the other, to see which one fills first.

Butt it's not too late, maybe you could send a letter to Santa🎅..... 10-4?

Ummmm, you have been a good boy, haven't you?🎁
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/12/05 13:33:38

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7020
Re: Trump... 2018/12/05 13:39:47 (permalink)
Come for the perp walks but stay for the asset forfeitures!

MAGA 2020!  LOL
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2246
Re: Trump... 2018/12/05 13:42:26 (permalink)
If anyone encompasses the spirit of the Christmas season it's the namesake of the this thread.   Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Festive Kwanzaa (sorry BTDT), Happy Holidays...yeah man!  Whatever floats your boat.  
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6590
Re: Trump... 2018/12/05 16:14:00 (permalink)
Obviously, I don't buy into the Trump News narrative.  Somehow 35% of the voting public still does.  Can anyone help me out here. 

1) NSA - basically the "spy" wing of the military, along with every other intelligence agency, says that Russia interfered with the 2016 election.  Still many do not believe this happened.  Military great - NSA lies???  Sure it doesn't prove Trump conspired with them.  But many still deny that it happened.  Trump has denied many times.  When face to face with Putin, he says he believes that he didn't.  But then says that he misspoke???  Do you really buy that?

2) FBI - head law enforcement agency in the country.  Full support of Robert Mueller investigation.  Which according to the Trump News narrative, is a hoax, and Mueller is not only a liar, but doing his best to force others to lie.  Blue lives matter, just not those blue lives???

3)  Flynn lies to investigators about meeting with Russian government officials during the campaign.  Admits now, that they talked about lifting sanctions.  Also lied and admits now, that he had business interest in nuclear power projects, that could only go through if Russian sanctions are lifted.  The Russians know he lied, and could be easily blackmailed.  Yet, nothing to do with initial investigation?  Which was what?  Russian government (who didn't interfere with the election) and didn't have any connections with the campaign (Flynn clearly lying) or any reason to favor Trump (again Flynn being forced to lie, because Hillary lost).

4) Michael Cohen - Trump's personal lawyer for years.  Trump barely knows the guy...  Being forced to lie, because Hillary lost and people hate Trump.

I try to find the middle ground on things.  I really do.  I just can't find it here.  Not on this subject.  

If you listen to any mainstream media, these plus about 20 other points.  Trump Tower Moscow, Trump Tower NY meeting and emails from Don Jr. clearly wanting to work with a Russian government lawyer, hush money during the campaign, not showing personal finances, the list goes on.  Something new every day with this guy.

I guess that I can't read between the lines, and easily confused?  I guess those years in college must have used up my brain cells and was tricked to follow the liberal progressive trap?

Do I think Trump is doing a good job for the economy?  I am not sure anyone can deny it.  I'd personally rather have my tax cuts extended the same as the top 1%, but don't have any issues with the tax cuts beyond that.  The tariff thing is a gamble that I really hope works, and he seems to be pulling back on them before China really starts to retaliate.  He seems to be handling immigration concerns.  I don't like his style, but it seems to be effective.  The bottom line is what matters there.  Hopefully it keeps the crime/drugs out.  I could care less about most social issues.  I am not far right or far left thinking, so none effect me personally.  There doesn't ever seem to be an attack on the middle, when it comes to social issues.  There is always fear mongering, but nothing extreme ever seems to happen.

Minus the Russia thing, and his elementary school persona, he is bearable.  Still, by far the worst POTUS in the last 100 years or more.
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1199
Re: Trump... 2018/12/05 16:19:11 (permalink)
They say the tariffs have brought in over 7 billion already. Might think China is now talking about trade agreements because of that.
Hey aint the wall 5 billion.
Hmmmmm--
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/05 18:12:38 (permalink)
Pork, you're fixated with Russia interfering with the US elections. Is this the first election Russia interfered with or just the first time you've heard of it.

While we're on interference with US elections might there be any other countries that have been playing the same game or just that you've never heard about it yet?

Speaking of hearing, ever heard about Mr. Obama interfering with elections of a foreign country?

Being college educated, would you be so kind as to explain to me any difference there might be with a private business man doing legal business in Russia versus US cabinet members selling foreign countries, America's assets, like uranium? Least not forget your Commander In Chief secretly air lifting billions of dollars in gold and other currencies to US adversaries?

As for Mueller, he himself allowed his investigation to be turned into the circus that it ha become.

You mention the tax break and in the same breath you whine because "you" didn't get what somebody else got. Tells me you're never happy and never will be. I guess that means, you ain't buyin the beer..... huh?

C'mon man!
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/12/05 18:17:34

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/05 18:22:16 (permalink)
LDD
If anyone encompasses the spirit of the Christmas season it's the namesake of the this thread.   Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Festive Kwanzaa (sorry BTDT), Happy Holidays...yeah man!  Whatever floats your boat.  

LDD pray tell, has anybody ever accused you of being intelligent?

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/05 23:11:34 (permalink)
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Hilarious........

Mueller said to be turning his investigation toward the Podesta Bro's.

Gosh, sounds like a big plate of crow gonna be served up for Christmas. But on who's table?

How the tide doth turn..... eh?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/12/05 23:12:43

LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2246
Re: Trump... 2018/12/06 09:50:18 (permalink)
 Mueller has been consistent in enforcing the rule of law from the beginning.  If skunky lobbyist Podesta broke the law, good, I hope he goes to jail, just like the others.  A bit ironic how it's Mueller draining the swamp.    
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/07 11:03:03 (permalink)
What a shock.  Only response, was returning questions, and not answering any concerns...  I'm not interested in "whatabout".  

To equate the Russian interference in 2016 to any other US elections, is ludicrous. 

Bid pro quo, was/is the biggest complaint about Hillary (or an any politician), of mine.  I do not waiver in that practice being good for one politician to another.  If using their position of service for their own personal profit, then they need to go.  You can go back 19 years of my political debating on this site, and that stance has not wavered, regardless of party.  Responding to someone, in a question format, that a politician of another party has done it as some sort of pass?  

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/07 19:54:03 (permalink)
Sorry Pork, but I was always told .the only stupid question, is the one you don't ask" and besides, a guy like me with an education from 'the school of hard knocks' well, sometimes we need only a simple explanation.

That's all, just a simple explanation, as to why you refuse to accept "no collusion" ever existed, involving POTUS 45 and Russia?

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/07 22:27:03 (permalink)
Any new news on the subject??? Try spinning the Cohen sentence. Win for Trump obviously...
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/07 22:47:45 (permalink)

Nah nothing new tonight Pork, same ole crap just a different day and as they say NO COLLUSION. 

But if you want a few chyts and giggles to brighten your day just tune into the TV stations, abusing the First Amendment as a shield, to hide behind, and watch the meltdown.

I get the bigest ha haa's listening to these fake people play with their words.  But heyyyy, as they say, these fake people laugh all the way,  to the bank everyday and don't care what a common 'Joe' such as myself, thinks about them.

Oh yeah 'most forgot, James Comey says he likes The POTUS choice for Attorney General.  Yeah..., he did!!
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/12/07 22:49:45

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/07 22:55:49 (permalink)

Wait for it.........  Wait for it

(he's reading my comment.... wait for it!!)

I gotta git.....
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/12/07 22:57:06

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/07 22:58:59 (permalink)
Of course he likes the choice, he is a “democrat slime ball”. Or, that is what Trump and his cronies will be calling him within 2-3 months. Probably already “in on it”???
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/07 23:00:54 (permalink)
Read Cohen sentencing transcript. “No collusion”, yeah...
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/08 01:42:23 (permalink)

bigbear2012
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 688
Re: Trump... 2018/12/10 11:46:20 (permalink)
Humm
The investigation into collusion....so today they say that the payments to the "ladies"is going to be grounds for impeachment and jail time....I may be wrong but finding that and using it would be about the same as the police coming into your house on a search warrant for a murder weapon and arresting you for drugs?
amiright?

wishin i was fishin
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/10 12:10:01 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby crappiefisher 2018/12/10 13:31:50
bigbear2012
Humm
The investigation into collusion....so today they say that the payments to the "ladies"is going to be grounds for impeachment and jail time....I may be wrong but finding that and using it would be about the same as the police coming into your house on a search warrant for a murder weapon and arresting you for drugs?
amiright?

Sounds about right.

Although the collusion investigation is far from over.

If you don't want arrested for selling drugs, then don't sell drugs... 

If those two girls were able to tell their story in October of 2016, there would have been fall out.  Enough to sway an election, that the popular vote already went to the loser?  Not sure.  Same as us not knowing if Comey's reopening of the Hillary investigation in October caused any change or the meddling that Russia did, changed enough minds.  The fact is, it is in violation of voter laws, and then lied about it.

He'll go down for tax evasion and other crimes too.
post edited by Porktown - 2018/12/10 12:11:22
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/10 14:55:56 (permalink)

Little Red Sparrow going tweet tweet tweet. 

Hey NRA & GOP Finance committee, enjoy this one.  Thoughts & Prayers!

I do have a question though...  In Manafort's filing from Friday, there were some remarks about Manafort "being in communication with a 'Senior member of the Administration' as late as May 2018".  Whom do yinz think that is?  Is it Mike Pence?  Nah, couldn't be, could it?  

I mean, Manafort is the reason Pence is VP, It was Manafort who brought him in.  Isn't it interesting that two days later Mike Pence's Chief of Staff not only declines Trump's offer to be his COS, but he is also going to leave the White House altogether because "he has young kids at home".  LOL.  Total coincidence that a 39 year old turns down one of the most sought after positions in DC.  Total coincidence.

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/11 10:07:58 (permalink)
I think Rudy is right, NO COLLUSION! 

Do you guys think "Individual 1" is actually Hillary?

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/11 21:50:07 (permalink)

"it's called transparency Nancy"  OMGosh, if yinz didn't see that meeting between our President, Nancy and Chuck today, it sucks to be you!!!!

Pelosi and Schumer were so pizsed the POTUS had the media present, during the meeting.  Nancy actually wanted to know why the press need be present during their conversation and that's when Mr. Trump explains transparency. 

Should of seen Schumer try shaming our POTUS by threatening to "hold Mr. Trump responsible for a gov shutdown" and the President accepts the responsibility on public TV.  Geeez Louise, Chuck was so mad,  I was waitin for the song "Cry Me A River" to start playin.

But the gooder part was when the meeting was over, both Schumer and Pelosi couldn't wait to get in front of the camera's.  Imagine that.

Oh yeah, how's that Cohen testimony or the Mueller investigation going and goodness let's not forget Mr Comey suffering such a severe memory lapse.  Suddenly  riiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!

Also, how 'bout that refund do Mr Trump, from Stormy?

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/12/11 21:56:40

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/12 09:51:07 (permalink)
Donald Trump's personal lawyer is to receive his sentence today for multiple felonies he admits that he committed at the direction of Trump in order to defraud the nation.

Let us remember where Mr Cohen is featured prominently - in the Steele dossier.

Let us remember who his only other two clients were - Elliott Broidy & Sean Hannity.
fishin coyote
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1216
Re: Trump... 2018/12/12 13:31:28 (permalink)
Wow, he only got 3 years in the country club and will probably get out sooner than that.  What a freaking joke

Nothing is Free!!
Reward equals Effort

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/12 13:42:09 (permalink)

That aged well! 

Cohen gets 36 months in prison, with 2 months for lying to Congress to be served concurrent.  Also a forfeiture of $500,000, restitution of $1.4 million and a fine of $50,000, according to Bloomberg News.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/live-blog/2018-12-11/former-trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-sentencing?srnd=premium

A few quotes:

Mr. Cohen -  "I stand before your honor humbly and painfully aware that we are here for one reason."
"I take full responsibility for each act that I pleaded guilty to ...." including those implicating the "President of the United States of America."
"Today is the day that I am getting my freedom back." ... "I have been living in a personal and mental incarceration ever since the day that I accepted the offer to work for a real estate mogul whose business acumen that I deeply admired."
"Recently the president tweeted a statement calling me weak and it was correct but for a much different reason than he was implying. It was because time and time again i felt it was my duty to cover up his dirty deeds"

Judge - "Mr. Cohen's crimes implicate a far more insidious crime to our democratic institutions especially in view of his subsequent plea to making false statements to Congress,"   "Mr. Cohen appears to have lost his moral compass," Judge Pauley said

Cohen's former lawyer & "friend" Lanny Davis - "At the appropriate time, after Mr. Mueller completes his investigation and issues his final report, I look forward to assisting Michael to state publicly all he knows about Mr. Trump – and that includes any appropriate Congressional committee interested."

Too bad, so sad.

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/12 15:19:21 (permalink)
Less of a headline, but just as important, if not more:

SDNY gives a non-prosecution agreement to Mr. Pecker's company AMI (National Enquirer) on the payments to women.  What that means is Trump's defenses of either "Cohen is a liar" or "I didn't know that was illegal, it's Cohen's fault" are now both vaporized.  He's now been betrayed by his friend David Pecker & by his loyal bag man Michael Cohen on the same day.  David Pecker, who was given immunity months ago, must now be prepared to testify against the President.  

Ain't that a B.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/12 16:17:10 (permalink)
Sure is a "b" "D" Mueller now over 35 million in scamming the tax payers playing the game of "throwing mud to see what sticks".

Butt, you wanna buy that stuff, keep on wishing' in the one hand aaaaad, have at 'er.. ten four? 👋

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/12 16:42:44 (permalink)
Currently laughing at people who don't know Michael's Cohen's sentencing today isn't a Mueller case, aside from that pesky little lie to Congress that he only got 2 months for (served concurrent to the 36 months).  That it is all about the Southern District of New York.  Ironically, DOJ people appointed by Mr Trump!  hahaha, ain't that a B! 

And 'we the people' have Mr. Avenatti & Ms. Daniels to thank for Mr. Cohen's home being raided resulting in his eventual guilty plea & further cooperation against the Criminal in Chief.

Try not to chyt down your leg any more, big fella. 
post edited by D-nymph - 2018/12/12 16:43:55
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/12 16:59:39 (permalink)
D-nymph
Currently laughing at people who don't know Michael's Cohen's sentencing today isn't a Mueller case, aside from that pesky little lie to Congress that he only got 2 months for (served concurrent to the 36 months).  That it is all about the Southern District of New York.  Ironically, DOJ people appointed by Mr Trump!  hahaha, ain't that a B! 

And 'we the people' have Mr. Avenatti & Ms. Daniels to thank for Mr. Cohen's home being raided resulting in his eventual guilty plea & further cooperation against the Criminal in Chief.

Try not to chyt down your leg any more, big fella. 

GOOD GRIEF "D" did I strike a nerve mentioning your boy Mueller can't get "anything" to stick at the tune of 35 million in tax payer money?

Butt you want to accept the shoddy stuff being found with people other than our POTUS as your "I told you so", pacifier..... have at 'Er

Just a bit of FYI, stop & think before using your new found pacifier, you don't want to choose the wrong thumb.

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/12/12 17:01:40 (permalink)
hahahaha 

Ya can't fix stupid.

Have a nice evening!

LOL
Page: << < ..246247248249250.. > >> Showing page 250 of 251
Jump to: