Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..236237238239240.. > >> Showing page 238 of 268
Author
bigbear2012
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 723
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2018/10/30 12:27:17 (permalink)
Nice fish!

wishin i was fishin
D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7056
Re: Trump... 2018/10/31 09:57:02 (permalink)
DOJ labels MAGAbomber crime as a domestic terrorist attack in court filing.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5025181-Letter.html
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/31 14:21:20 (permalink)
Obviously, this isn't gospel, but it is pretty interesting & reasonably well thought out.  Has Mueller already subpoenaed Trump & are they currently fighting it out in sealed proceedings before the DC district court of appeals?  We will find out who this is about, in mid December, either way.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/10/31/has-robert-mueller-subpoenaed-trump-222060
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8452
Re: Trump... 2018/10/31 16:02:53 (permalink)

How about this one "D"?  Surprised you haven't nailed it to the boards but probably wasn't on any of your conspiracy web sights so you likely didn't see it.  Huh?

Alleged scheme to pay women to fabricate sexual assault allegations against Mueller referred to FBI

An alleged scheme to pay women to fabricate claims of sexual assault against special counsel Robert Mueller has been referred to the FBI, the special counsel's office confirmed to CBS News. ~ https://www.cbsnews.com/n...eller-referred-to-fbi/

I mean can you imagine, a scheme to pay women to fabricate such allegations and against such a high profile figure.

Robert Mueller a rapist....who knew? 

Just shocking,  I mean in the name of "integrity" objectivity, of course.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/10/31 16:07:25

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2325
Re: Trump... 2018/10/31 18:57:26 (permalink)
BTDT scoops D on anti-Trump news...whooda thunk it?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/31 19:17:45 (permalink)
Thought the Amish was havin a prayer meeting or sumthin what with the strong oder of HS in the air. Turns out, just LDD back on the board tonight.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

ridgehunter
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 826
Re: Trump... 2018/10/31 20:00:38 (permalink)
BTDT, I've been following this thread since the beginning and I have determined that LDD, d-nymph and Porktown are the 3 stooges on this board.

BTW, You kick their arses on every post.  I Luv it! 

GO Trump!!!
post edited by ridgehunter - 2018/10/31 20:03:32
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/31 21:13:36 (permalink)
Not my intentions but the 3-stooges never have wanted to have a conversation. As they have done for many years before me, they troll.

Not any wonder the fun days as some say, are over. Not any wonder the trolls have remained.

But thanks for the flowers.

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6728
Re: Trump... 2018/10/31 21:57:21 (permalink)
Frontline - “The Facebook Dilema” pretty much sums up the political climate we are in. Good stuff.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/...film/facebook-dilemma/
post edited by Porktown - 2018/11/01 08:45:30
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/31 23:01:44 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

How about this one "D"?  Surprised you haven't nailed it to the boards but probably wasn't on any of your conspiracy web sights so you likely didn't see it.  Huh?

Alleged scheme to pay women to fabricate sexual assault allegations against Mueller referred to FBI

An alleged scheme to pay women to fabricate claims of sexual assault against special counsel Robert Mueller has been referred to the FBI, the special counsel's office confirmed to CBS News. ~ https://www.cbsnews.com/n...eller-referred-to-fbi/

I mean can you imagine, a scheme to pay women to fabricate such allegations and against such a high profile figure.

Robert Mueller a rapist....who knew? 

Just shocking,  I mean in the name of "integrity" objectivity, of course.

So Mr. Mueller "heard" someone may be coming forward and calls for a FBI investigation..........

Well... well well. Sounds like abuse of power to hush up witness(s) and considering the circumstations I'd say a very incriminating witness or maybe witnesses.

Hmmm, wonder if this witness might raise "necessary funds" via "GoFundMe". Funds (over a million) well in access of those actually needed and still begging for more.

The plot thickens.......
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/10/31 23:03:11

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/01 09:04:40 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Not my intentions but the 3-stooges never have wanted to have a conversation. As they have done for many years before me, they troll.

Not any wonder the fun days as some say, are over. Not any wonder the trolls have remained.

But thanks for the flowers.

I would love to have a conversation about an actual topic that's not pure political, partisan, crapola.  What would you like to talk about?  You pick the topic.  
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/01 09:06:38 (permalink)
Remember the border wall conversation?  That was fine.  We just differed on how the money should be spent down there.  We agreed that the border should be secure but differed in the approach.  
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/01 09:24:21 (permalink)
LDD
Remember the border wall conversation?  That was fine.  We just differed on how the money should be spent down there.  We agreed that the border should be secure but differed in the approach.  

You don't fly with every word that comes out of Trump's mouth, so you are for open borders.  End of topic.  That was easy.  Winning.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/01 09:25:57 (permalink)
Comrad Vlad is loving every minute.

https://www.npr.org/2018/...ns-in-a-divided-nation
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/01 09:37:51 (permalink)
LDD
BTDT scoops D on anti-Trump news...whooda thunk it?

haha.  If it's what I'm thinking it probably is, I watched that gateway pundit story get teased, then warnings it was coming, then debunked, then GP posted it & took it down in real time, over a matter of a couple of hours.  It was so ridiculous, amateur & stupid I thought it not worth discussing. 
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/01 09:39:07 (permalink)
ridgehunter
BTDT, I've been following this thread since the beginning and I have determined that LDD, d-nymph and Porktown are the 3 stooges on this board.

GO Trump!!!

You seem nice!
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/01 11:13:57 (permalink)
D-nymph
ridgehunter

GO Trump!!!

You seem nice!

I kind of feel bad for the other people on this thread that he didn't include...
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/01 13:02:25 (permalink)
Porktown
D-nymph
ridgehunter

GO Trump!!!

You seem nice!

I kind of feel bad for the other people on this thread that he didn't include...

Yeah strange "D" didn't include you Pork and only says that about Ridgehunter....  umm, sorry about your luck Ridgehunter. 

bigbear2012
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/01 13:25:13 (permalink)
So, I wonder how much the big T's moving all those troops to the border is going to cost, and how much of his coveted wall could he have built with the money?  I'm sure they will all be in place for a good long time before those people walk the whole way up through Mexico....and of course we will feed, house and care for them while they wait.  But of course they will be of great use once the people walk all that way, arresting them and putting them in the tent cities....oh wait, no they won't they don't have the ability to arrest someone.....hhuuumm
I'd better go look at fox news again so I can get the correct spin on this chit show.

wishin i was fishin
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 641
Re: Trump... 2018/11/01 13:33:48 (permalink)
So bigbear2012 whats the man to do??? Have an answer for the invasion? or should we just ley millions enter whenever and however they want???My personal thought are they should bring all the troops in japan and germany home and put them on the border.someone outa tell the powers to be WW2 ened a long time ago.So whats the president to do im sure if was your hero oblameo or the queen Hillary they just let them come give them amnesty and benefits and eventually the right to vote RIGHT.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/01 13:55:03 (permalink)
Let's see, pay to have these intruders stopped and sending a statement to the promoters of these organized mobs their tactics will not work. Oooooor allow the intruders to cross into America and have the tax payers foot the bill for their education, medical, housing, dental, while sucking more from Social Security to pay these people for nothing. Hmmm, let me think about that one for a minute?

Bigbear, how you enjoying those extra "crumbs" in your paycheck? I know probably not much but perhaps this next tax break will add a few more crumbs. Hopefully you, at least, have a 401K but, not to late to start one. Maybe Pork can give you some pointers in that area. Pretty sure he has a 401K eh Pork.

No kidding Bear if you Dont have some kinda plan for retirement git-r-done. DINOS and RINOS are spending all that money you guys contribute toward SS on vote plantations and there's thousands of those votes coming muup north as we speak.

Pay now or pay later see whut I'm sayin here?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/11/01 13:58:49

bigbear2012
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/01 13:56:22 (permalink)
It is NOT an invasion...it is a group of migrants trying to come to America, the land of the free, just as my family did and so did yours.
How did "possibly 5,000" go to millions?
I have a hero?!?  Sweet, now who is this again? 

wishin i was fishin
ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/01 14:02:22 (permalink)
Its a group of illegal migrants they are not entering thought legal means Whats so hard for you libs to understand about ILLEGAL!!! My family entered legally  .So in all your wisdom you think after this caravan comes in that will be the end of it REALLY!!! They will keep on coming!!!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/01 14:06:13 (permalink)
Bigbear maybe your relatives entered America illegally just as this "group" of organized "migrants" are doing but my Great Grand Parents entered America thru Ellis Island as they passed by the Statue of Liberty.

You do realize, these organized "migrants" could have prevented themselves all the aggravation they've endured plus what the near future will provide had they merely applied for citizenship through their embassy?

Group of migrants.😂😂😂

Just wondering BigBear, when you were in school, were they still teaching about "Ellis Island"?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/11/01 14:10:27

bigbear2012
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/01 14:29:06 (permalink)
They are still 1,000 miles away, how do any of us know if they will be illegal immigrants?
My grand parents migrated to this country to escape political oppression in Germany on my mothers side and Irish political insanity on my fathers side.  These people (and they are people) are trying to leave a horrible life because of the government they are under.  They should be allowed to migrate just as all Mericans did.
Ellis Island, why would those coming from south and central America go through Ellis?  But since you bring it up, why haven't we established the same kind of thing on the southern border?  I am sure your great grands didn't apply for citizenship before they undertook their journey.

Once again, DT has taken a non-issue, fed it to his minions who squawk and cry and stomp around like the world is coming to an end....because he is the great savior of all things Merican.  He is a reality TV character, nothing more than a manipulator...it's all he will ever be.
And the blue wave next week will make him a lame duck that can't do much but squawk.

Now, that being said.....the blue take over of this country scares the he11 out of me too.  I'd be very happy with a rino kind of government that moves us from this far right border.

wishin i was fishin
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/01 15:32:18 (permalink)

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/01 16:19:36 (permalink)
Where is the talk of trying to help Central America retain it's population (didn't hear it from Obama either)?  That is how you keep them in their own countries.  They are looking for opportunity.  No doubt some of them are crooks, looking for that sort of opportunity as well.  Most are trying to get out of gang ravaged communities, that have little opportunity, besides joining those gangs.  Why not bolster trade with them?  We might not be getting the "best deal" business wise, but we'll be saving money in the costs of trying to keep them out and hunting them down while here, then housing them (unless it is just a scam for those businesses to make hand over fist money from our government).  Help them set up businesses that we don't do here.  Many are willing to take on just about any work when they get here.  Why not send that work to them?  We are already doing it in SE Asia.  We are already trying to cut back on unfair trade with China and other SE Asian countries.  Why not give incentives for these low cost, low paying factories in our neighboring countries?  I agree with Trump on bringing back manufacturing to the USA.  But if we completely shut out our neighbors, they are just going to try to come here and get a job in those factories or other supporting industries. 

ICE NUT
Expert Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/01 16:40:43 (permalink)
The blue wave you libs are so so wanting probably will be a letdown most polls are saying a tossup.You will gain a few house seats BUT the senate will be even stronger so your dreams of impeachment will be out the window the senate will never vote for it and it takes majority. 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/01 19:42:50 (permalink)
Nut I aint so sure the Dems will gain seats in the house. Pelosi and Schumer sound desperate in convincing their followers to get out and vote.

Heck the Dems cant do anything when bringing out Oprah "I care about people" Winfrey or Barack "snort" Obama.

With that kind of leadership, I think left wing Dems are saying what's the use in wasting their time.

However I do see Dems voting republican in the coming election just like they did when PA put Trump in the White House.

I just wish the state of PA would stay red in voting and fire that knarly looking Wolf and Casey too. But as they say in the old country, ya can't have your cake and eat it too, so I'll be happy with a republican congress in PA as well as the federal level.

Bear, I'm willing to bet when Ellis Island and like places of entry were in operation the Democrats were not building vote plantations. However, the fact remains newcomers to America can seek assistance at their embassy.

Speaking of the northbound mob from the south, I see turmoil is occurring as to which direction they will proceed. Sounds like somebody paid for some poor and unreliable leadership... me thinks.

Pork, the billions of dollars, some of it your tax money, sent to these country's everyear is for what.... again?

To pad the pockets of the politicians of those country's, you think?

Maybe Bill and Hillary could explain how that jobs creation thingy works. I'm thinking Haiti might be a good place to research and hell, even Puerto Rico... eh?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/11/01 19:52:49

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/11/01 19:58:10 (permalink)
I said to do bolster trade. Have them earn the money. Set up front end favorable trade deals and low interest loans to get them started. When up and running, those deals are a bit less favorable.

Immigration from Central America has always been high when our economy is strong. It is basically a side effect. Only way to solve is to fix why most are coming. Unless you really don’t want to solve it.
Page: << < ..236237238239240.. > >> Showing page 238 of 268
Jump to: