Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..236237238239240.. > >> Showing page 237 of 265
Author
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2325
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2018/10/28 19:10:19 (permalink)
Typical reaction from YOU, BTDT.  Have some respect.  For all you know, D could have been personally affected by this.  The past couple days have been tragic for America and for many people locally, in case you haven't noticed.  Put your politics aside for a minute.   

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8302
Re: Trump... 2018/10/28 19:44:44 (permalink)
Hey LDD wassup, long time no talk to. 

You accuse anyone of promoting murder because they believe in the 2nd amendment or belong to the NRA, lately?  How about accusing someone of promoting or being an arsonist?  Oops, silly me, you likely forgot about those accusations by now EH?

BTW LDD what part of "this isn't about politics" don't you understand?  My comments are about calling the bigots out.  Your comments and language, along with others, wreak of hate and discontent.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/10/28 19:45:51

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/28 20:35:46 (permalink)

LDD do you remember this post, giving a link to BLM and recommending a donation?  Or how about this comment by you, toward me, trying to spin why you provided the link?

LDD

My job entails that I wear body armor to stop a bullet from a chanting BLM radical or an old nut like yourself. 

[.quote=LDD] 

Their mission and intentions can be found out here:
http://blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/

You can also donate on the main page if you would like to

PS. Accusing me of condoning or being an arsonist is available also, but that might sting a little....Huh?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/10/28 20:41:44

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2059
Re: Trump... 2018/10/29 09:27:30 (permalink)
The DVE morning show has been must listen. Some need to hear it more than others. I hope it gets some national play through the day. Maybe it will be on replay POD cast.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/29 10:35:02 (permalink)
Thanks for the headsup if this is what you speak of Pennsfan but all I got was commercials and a a poltical ad for Bob Casey chastising Lou Barletta.  Woman on the commercial claims she is a cancer victim and Barletta is against pre-existing medical coverage.  I've seen the ads before and when Casey was called out for it, Casey said the ads would be taken down.  Guess DVE didn't get the memo or as usual, Bob Casey not keeping his word.

Anyways here is (I think) a link to DVE podcast that should work for those who have 'puters/phones that fucntion properly.

https://www.iheart.com/live/1025-dve-2017/?pname=wdve-fm&campid=play_bar&cid=index.html

The Lou Barletta story is a must listen.  Some need to hear more than others. I hope it gets played through the 11 district from now through election day.  

https://dailycaller.com/2...barletta-bob-casey-ad/
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/10/29 10:40:23

D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7056
Re: Trump... 2018/10/29 10:40:44 (permalink)
LDD
Typical reaction from YOU, BTDT.  Have some respect.  For all you know, D could have been personally affected by this.  The past couple days have been tragic for America and for many people locally, in case you haven't noticed.  Put your politics aside for a minute.   

I was busy catching musky this weekend.  Don't know what BTDT's problem is, I'm sure it's enlightening.

SO, this RW terrorist, Qanon weirdo & killer thought that Soros/Jews are/were funding at migrant caravan of terrorists through central America & that someone had to do something drastic because Trump won't since he's a globalist.  My word.  I wonder where he got that idea?

Pigs.

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/29 10:51:55 (permalink)
Was all that necessary BT?

All I said was Randy n the show did the Squirrel Hill community a great service and shead light on what's really going on in this country in regards to hate speak and its promotion. Casey and Barlettas names were never mentioned.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/29 11:04:29 (permalink)

How was the fishing "D", great time of the year to fish for musky especially for those who can't catch em any other time of the year.  amirite?

Having trouble finding pictures to post? I'll be more than happy to provide you with a link for some great views.  Many have narrations to go along with them.

I'd even be willing to bet, some of the pictures would answer your question regarding the Qanon weirdo.  amirite

Anyone wishing to see a source where "D" gets his daily briefings or, just for some chyts and giggles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/10/29 11:11:06

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/29 11:28:24 (permalink)
pensfan1
Was all that necessary BT?

All I said was Randy n the show did the Squirrel Hill community a great service and shead light on what's really going on in this country in regards to hate speak and its promotion. Casey and Barlettas names were never mentioned.

My apology Pensfan, I suppose i could have started a new page but I was just commenting, about what I saw and heard as I did try and bring up a podcast of the DVE show. I must have hit the show at the wrong time, but I thought others might like to try and that's why I put the link on the board.

I assumed, the show was about "hate Speech", as you call it, and will try listening again at a later time.  However, I find it interesting, the show being about  "hate speech" and yet they air a political ad such as Bob Casey's.

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/29 11:52:20 (permalink)
They probably run a lot of ads for a lot of candidates, somebody has to pay the bills
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/29 12:16:10 (permalink)
Pens for sure the ads pay the bills. I was surprised this particular Casey ad still exist. After all, Casey said he would take it down. I guess he changed his mind.

Gotta git enjoyed the chat.

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/29 12:38:47 (permalink)
I remember clearly calling you an "old nut job".  In the interest of objectivity, you could dig out the post where I apologized for calling you old as well.  I stand by the other part.   

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/29 16:42:41 (permalink)
LDD
I remember clearly calling you an "old nut job".  In the interest of objectivity, you could dig out the post where I apologized for calling you old as well.  I stand by the other part.   

In addressing the question of objectivity, I should like to mention, your posting of a particular web sight along with the mention of a donation button that appears to be supporting BLM?  Then when called out, you tried to back track, by saying it was a joke. 

However, you made no attempt at removing or editing your BLM thread which still remains to this date.  Least not forget the other hateful  rhetoric you have posted on these boards.  So in the interest of security objectivity, might there be need to "see something, say something?

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 390
Re: Trump... 2018/10/29 19:39:47 (permalink)
I'm sittin' here readin' these posts and I gotta admit that these acronyms sometimes confuse and confound me. BLM; what the hell did the Bureau of Land Management do now? Well, wait, there was the big standoff out west about ranchers grazin' their cattle for free. Might have even been a few guns involved, but it was resolved peaceably without anybody gettin' hurt. But then it hit me. Oh, I know what they're talkin' about now. So we have the other BLM, (Black Lives Matter), which uses physical destruction of private property, assault and battery, (always with no charges), protest marches without permits of any kind, blocking traffic and shutting down the cities street and roadway exits to get in or out of town. (I'm thinkin' Pittsburgh here). So upfront and legitimate that they cover their faces and dress all in black like they're some kind of political Ninjas. What good has possibly come from this group, other than to grab the ear of more leftist politicians? The violence in this country comes from extremists; more from the left than from the right, but these latest acts are from deranged individuals. We've got a much bigger mental health issue in this country than what we're aware of.

Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/29 20:19:33 (permalink)
Emitch, well said. But psssst, BLM doesn't necessarily cover their faces. They are the ones that chant "What do we want.....,.

By chance did you get to hear Robert Woodson tonight? Mr. Woodson was on the Tucker Carlson Show... shhhhh that's on Fox.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/10/29 20:29:45

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/29 21:33:45 (permalink)
This guy Saturday was not mentally unstable nor was he a leftist. Just a hate filled Neo Nazi white Nationalist monster. Who wants to stop the caravan of middle Eastern people from entering the country. Just like Tucker and friends have told him.

Swing and a miss there E.
post edited by pensfan1 - 2018/10/30 07:07:28
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/29 21:42:00 (permalink)
Dont you all find it odd that this guy parroted everything at his first hearing that Fox has been spewing for weeks? About "invaders" are coming to cross the border. How there are 1000s n 1000s of middle eastern people in the crowds. I mean c'mon. Then there is the nationalists statement his orangeness made. You all do remember the last leader that preached a White Nationalist agenda right??? His name was Adolph Hitler. But by all means.... its Sorros and the Obamas, her emails blah blah blah. ZIG Heil!!!
!
post edited by pensfan1 - 2018/10/29 21:44:17
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/29 22:38:18 (permalink)
I agree, all this blah blah blah cause I'm thinking there's gonna be bigger fish to fry.... coming to televisions near you, soon.

Watched with interest,  Mr. Obama on TV this evening talking about the caravan.  Man that dude is looking like he's lost weight, sweating, couldn't stay focused, and his mannerisms unbelievable.   Withdrawal ?

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/29 23:23:35 (permalink)
Goodness there sure is a lot of violence taking place at the Mexico/Guatemala boarder, if I'm not mistaken.  Them peaceful migrants sure must be piszed by the looks of the stuff, they was throwing at the police.  Sure glad they are peace loving folks, just lookin for work.

EMitch
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 390
Re: Trump... 2018/10/30 07:08:17 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Emitch, well said. But psssst, BLM doesn't necessarily cover their faces. They are the ones that chant "What do we want.....,.

My bad, BT. I sometimes get my leftists mixed up. That's ANTIFA, ain't it?

Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent.
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/30 09:10:20 (permalink)
EMitch
I'm sittin' here readin' these posts and I gotta admit that these acronyms sometimes confuse and confound me. BLM; what the hell did the Bureau of Land Management do now? Well, wait, there was the big standoff out west about ranchers grazin' their cattle for free. Might have even been a few guns involved, but it was resolved peaceably without anybody gettin' hurt. But then it hit me. Oh, I know what they're talkin' about now. So we have the other BLM, (Black Lives Matter), which uses physical destruction of private property, assault and battery, (always with no charges), protest marches without permits of any kind, blocking traffic and shutting down the cities street and roadway exits to get in or out of town. (I'm thinkin' Pittsburgh here). So upfront and legitimate that they cover their faces and dress all in black like they're some kind of political Ninjas. What good has possibly come from this group, other than to grab the ear of more leftist politicians? The violence in this country comes from extremists; more from the left than from the right, but these latest acts are from deranged individuals. We've got a much bigger mental health issue in this country than what we're aware of.

Ah the old Bureau...can't live with them, can't live without them 
LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/30 09:18:27 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
LDD

In addressing the question of objectivity, I should like to mention, your posting of a particular web sight along with the mention of a donation button that appears to be supporting BLM?  Then when called out, you tried to back track, by saying it was a joke. 

However, you made no attempt at removing or editing your BLM thread which still remains to this date.  Least not forget the other hateful  rhetoric you have posted on these boards.  So in the interest of security objectivity, might there be need to "see something, say something?

Yeah, well, it was a joke.  It was supposed to be "absurd"...ya know...absurd that I would suggest you donate to that group, so absurd that you would immediately recognize it as a joke.  Why would I care to remove it or edit it?  If it would make you feel better if I removed it, then I'll surely leave it there (JOKE) (SARCASM)  

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/30 10:01:40 (permalink)
LDD
BeenThereDoneThat.
LDD

Yeah, well, it was a joke.  It was supposed to be "absurd"...ya know...absurd that I would suggest you donate to that group, so absurd that you would immediately recognize it as a joke.  Why would I care to remove it or edit it?  If it would make you feel better if I removed it, then I'll surely leave it there (JOKE) (SARCASM)  

LDD... This response by you is by far, your best line of Horse APPLES to date.

You aint talking to the "children of the coloring book table" here. Hell, even the snowflakes gotta be slapping their knee, over them apples.

And so folks, in his own words LDD will leave his page where you will find a link, promoting donations to a terrorist group. There too, (on "his" page) you will find special mention of a "donate button".

I rest my case, you be the judge.

I must go now for I need work on my next conspiracy theory titled "Who on these boards, are paid Sorro's bloggers" 😉(JOKE) (SARCASM)

For the sake of security objectivity, "see something, say something"

Bye... bye 👍
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/10/30 10:14:34

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/30 10:11:26 (permalink)
EMitch
BeenThereDoneThat.

My bad, BT. I sometimes get my leftists mixed up. That's ANTIFA, ain't it?

You can call the anti-America mobs anything you like emitch. They have no heart or soles. Zombie status I'm thinking.

As for the leftist thingy, I've problems remembering the left too but it don't matter none, until I put my shoes on.

LDD
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/30 10:54:27 (permalink)
"I must go now for I need work on my next conspiracy theory titled "Who on these boards, are paid Sorro's bloggers" 😉(JOKE) (SARCASM)"

Good joke...not really...because it perpetuates ages old Jewish conspiracy theories, ya know, ones that lead to unstable people taking the lives of innocent people in the name of hatred. It also shows a complete ignorance of how human beings react to propaganda which is divisive, ethnically charged, jingoistic and aggressive.  I take your joke for what it is, a perpetuation of Jewish stereotypes, unfortunately displayed publicly days after a terrible massacre.    

Also, apparently it's ok to equate the actions of extremists with whole social/political movements, as long at they're black that is.  I mean, of course you've taken every opportunity to lump these current white extremists, and their actions,  in with the social and political movements they follow.  (EXTREME SARCASM) Oh wait, that might be uncomfortable for you.  

You should go back to hiding, it suits you.  I'm assuming you'll melt away once the mid-terms are over.  Aren't you a Republican official in some county??  
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2018/10/30 11:23:51 (permalink)
LDD
"I must go now for I need work on my next conspiracy theory titled "Who on these boards, are paid Sorro's bloggers" 😉(JOKE) (SARCASM)"

Good joke...not really...because it perpetuates ages old Jewish conspiracy theories, ya know, ones that lead to unstable people taking the lives of innocent people in the name of hatred. It also shows a complete ignorance of how human beings react to propaganda which is divisive, ethnically charged, jingoistic and aggressive.  I take your joke for what it is, a perpetuation of Jewish stereotypes, unfortunately displayed publicly days after a terrible massacre.    

Also, apparently it's ok to equate the actions of extremists with whole social/political movements, as long at they're black that is.  I mean, of course you've taken every opportunity to lump these current white extremists, and their actions,  in with the social and political movements they follow.  (EXTREME SARCASM) Oh wait, that might be uncomfortable for you.  

You should go back to hiding, it suits you.  I'm assuming you'll melt away once the mid-terms are over.  Aren't you a Republican official in some county??  

Guess you didn't understand, maybe a picture will explain.  Do try and stay within the lines.

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1290
Re: Trump... 2018/10/30 11:27:47 (permalink)
Read where Hildabeast "joked' that "they all look alike". The audience reportedly laughed with her.
Can you possibly imagine what would have happened if Trump had dared to do something like that.
Laughter vs riots.
THIS is a perfect example of the double standards that exist today with libs.

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6709
Re: Trump... 2018/10/30 11:38:42 (permalink)
At least show her racist comments!  Trump would definitely get torn apart over it.  History of actions will often cause double standards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTre_-LLABo
r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1290
Re: Trump... 2018/10/30 11:41:24 (permalink)
I SHOWED THEM....
When talking about 2 black men on a lib show she said THAT- and received laughter.
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6709
Re: Trump... 2018/10/30 12:21:36 (permalink)
Just curious, does their history of actions make no difference?  You can call it a double standard, maybe it is.

Like any politician, Clinton panders to certain audiences that vote for her.  She has been responsible for many actions that this audience feels is positive.  She is well liked by many of those in that audience though, and they don't seem to mind her joking with something that would definitely be considered racist in a different context.  I personally found her pandering to be completely repulsive, when she publicly supported criminals in those audiences that were targeting police and innocent civilians.  Among many other things that I found repulsive over the other worst candidate for POTUS ever.

Trump has been accused of many things that many consider to be negative actions against this same audience.  Back in his property rental days, was accused of not renting to this demographic.  He has been accused of many more things since, like saying "there are many good people" at a White Nationalist protest...  He is not well liked by many in that said audience, whether right or wrong.  For him to say that same exact phrase in the same context, he would be chastised.

Same thing if a friend of yours calls you something that most would consider an insult as a joke.  You are likely laughing.  The prior actions of that person made them your friend.  If some guy that you hate, told you the same thing, you'd probably have words or more with him.  No?

But in decisive politics, it is just more fun to pick a side and root for them.  Go team!  No matter what you do, we have your support!!!
Page: << < ..236237238239240.. > >> Showing page 237 of 265
Jump to: