Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..1617181920.. > >> Showing page 19 of 430
Author
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2833
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2016/07/25 22:39:26 (permalink)
SLACKER
to pensfan

Apparently you haven't bought a fishing license in the last 4-5 years because YOU MOST DEFINITELY need to give your social security number to buy a license.  And if you live in the 21st century, you should have some kind of photo id. In your case, maybe to pick up your food stamps or democratic voting check.  AND YOU HAVE TO GIVE YOUR PHOTO ID TO BUY IT ALSO!!!!  So needing one to vote shouldn't be a problem.

I have used my Drivers ID since they went automated, come to think about it, I have used my Driver ID since I have been buying fishing lisc.

As far as the foodstamps comment, lmao at datchit. So Typical for here.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Trump... 2016/07/25 22:53:30 (permalink)
LMAO speakers at the DNC chastising Trump about his plans and not giving specifics then they turn around telling everyone about Hillary's plan while giving no specifics.

What part of, specifics will be discussed at the appropriate time, do these meatheads not understand.  How do they not understand, no "head coach" lays out his playbook to the opposition.

How the hell do "any" of these people get elected??????????????????????

Even more puzzling, how the hell do they sleep at night.

Gotta go watch Bernie kick his supporters in the teeth.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/25 22:55:48

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/25 23:07:32 (permalink)
WAAAAAAAAIT     for it........... waaaait     forrrrrrrr     it.       

Bend over BS supporters and assume the position!!!!!  wait for it!!!

Bingo right in his supporters keister...... nice shot Bernie

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/25 23:44:35 (permalink)
ATTA BOY BERNIE....... take their money, lead em all on a dream then, pisz in their Post Toasties.  

True establishment politician at his best!
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/25 23:46:39

Dim Mak
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 297
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 00:08:14 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

Hey Scott, before I go, was ya able to get the channel changed on that mirror?    Ha Haaa ha haaa!!!  Oh yeah.... where ya been?

Well BTDT believe it or not I have a life, today I was playing golf and trying to keep hydrated. You seem to have this mutual admiration society with yourself being that 6 of the last 9 posts have come from some retard you might be familiar with.   Do you enjoy talking to yourself much?   When you talk to yourself and you are extremely long winded then you know you are bat-$hit crazy.
FishinGuy
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2011
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 07:52:05 (permalink)
SLACKER
to pensfan Apparently you haven't bought a fishing license in the last 4-5 years because YOU MOST DEFINITELY need to give your social security number to buy a license.  And if you live in the 21st century, you should have some kind of photo id. In your case, maybe to pick up your food stamps or democratic voting check.  AND YOU HAVE TO GIVE YOUR PHOTO ID TO BUY IT ALSO!!!!  So needing one to vote shouldn't be a problem.
That'd be your driver's license number they need. No photo ID. No ss #. Get your facts straight before you go spouting off about it. I've purchased mine several time by simply starting my DL# to the cashier. No questions asked.
post edited by FishinGuy - 2016/07/26 07:53:57
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8442
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 08:29:53 (permalink)
Exactly what Fishinguy said. When you REGISTER TO VOTE you need the same ID as you would to get a fishing license or other. It is processed to verify that you are a citizen and not an at large felon or other person not allowed to vote. When you go to vote, you should only need to present your name and address, at most, last 4 of your social. Those trying to say that it is easier to cheat the system, than it is to get a fishing license or other, must not have registered to vote or voted lately. You don't just show up and vote. PA law requires ID for first time voters. Having a photo ID law is 99% about suppressing democratic leaning voters. 1% about voter fraud.

That all said, I'd fully support a law that requires a voter to show proof of paying payroll or income tax. Free loaders should have no right to vote. That would also suppress the democratic leaning vote, but might reform some of welfare handouts and force people to work. That, would make America great.

https://www.pavoterservic...pplication_English.pdf
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 09:42:33 (permalink)
Porktown
Exactly what Fishinguy said. When you REGISTER TO VOTE you need the same ID as you would to get a fishing license or other. It is processed to verify that you are a citizen and not an at large felon or other person not allowed to vote. When you go to vote, you should only need to present your name and address, at most, last 4 of your social. Those trying to say that it is easier to cheat the system, than it is to get a fishing license or other, must not have registered to vote or voted lately. You don't just show up and vote. PA law requires ID for first time voters. Having a photo ID law is 99% about suppressing democratic leaning voters. 1% about voter fraud.

That all said, I'd fully support a law that requires a voter to show proof of paying payroll or income tax. Free loaders should have no right to vote. That would also suppress the democratic leaning vote, but might reform some of welfare handouts and force people to work. That, would make America great.

https://www.pavoterservic...pplication_English.pdf

Who said that Porktown?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fishingguy   http://fishandboat.com/fi..b/summary/licenses.html

Social Security Number Requirements - Since 1998, federal and state laws require purchasers of a Pennsylvania fishing license to provide their social security number when applying to purchase a fishing license.

One time or another you provided your SS# along with other ID and now that you have a fishing license, a photo ID and CID# will be accepted in purchasing a hunting/fishing license.  Also, the new POS system will allow you to use a previous tag (I used my fishing to purchase my hunting) because you are now assigned a CID# that is the same for both.

But, my Photo ID was still required.  
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/26 10:18:49

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1230
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 10:47:59 (permalink)
I just returned from the hospital, had to get blood work for up coming heart deal but when I got called at the lab they asked for my paper work and insurance cards. Then of all things they had the nerves to ask for photo ID how rude, I actually had to get my wallet out a second time! How dare that woman for not taking my word that I was who I claimed to be!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 11:10:45 (permalink)
Hey Jigs, Come on, the train's building steam and there's still room with the rest of us at the "adult table". 

ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1080
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 11:20:48 (permalink)
Jigs good luck with your heart work I wish you well.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 11:34:07 (permalink)
Dim Mak

Well BTDT believe it or not I have a life, today I was playing golf and trying to keep hydrated. You seem to have this mutual admiration society with yourself being that 6 of the last 9 posts have come from some retard you might be familiar with.   Do you enjoy talking to yourself much?   When you talk to yourself and you are extremely long winded then you know you are bat-$hit crazy.

Scott I never cease to amaze myself and I am really happy to see you recognize my attributes; I doooo leave people speechless when I speak.

Now I shall like to mention some of your characteristics and I have no need to be long winded; thin skinned and shallow minded, should fit the description. 

But just to show what kind of guy I can be, I'll apologize for being a bit slow with getting back to you, I didn't see your post, until I smelled something foul and knew, it was your breath.

PS. Figured out the difference between a mirror and TV yet? FORE......

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/26 11:49:04

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 11:49:38 (permalink)
Thank you IC this procedure has basically become the norm for me but this time they're going thru the arm. Last time I popped the plug and spent  the night with 3# sandbag on me. Now if BT would stop causing  my BP to go up!.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 12:21:26 (permalink)
Some people use TRUTHS taken from FACTS to form OPINIONS. Others take OPINIONS to form TRUTHS and FACTS.

Translation......... get some FACTS and argue the TRUTHS instead of using all your OPINIONS and arguing your FEELINGS. To be frank, feelings don't mean crap. You may FEEL one way about something but if you don't have the FACTS to back it up, who gives a flying fornication what you FEEL!?!!!

FACTS are voter ID fraud is a very rare occurrence. Again, in the last 146Million votes cast it happened 10 times. And that wasn't even in the same cycle.  Maybe you guys at the "adult table" can get past your FEELINGS and find some TRUTHS and FACTS that dispute that? Jus ask'IN jus say'IN.......

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 12:31:12 (permalink)
Porktown
. You don't just show up and vote. PA law requires ID for first time voters. Having a photo ID law is 99% about suppressing democratic leaning voters. 1% about voter fraud.

I would agree with that in-part. Maybe some sort of Welfare Reform could solve that. That doesn't mean that you disqualify votes because of social and economic standing though, does it?
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 14:03:43 (permalink)
No it just means that you get off your lazy arse get a photo id and go vote! If you cared about the canidates and the type of people we having running for office you would do whatever was required to participate in the process. Has nothing to do with your economic standing has everything to do with whether you care enough to honor the right that people gave their lives for!!!
D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6701
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 14:32:15 (permalink)
ICE NUT
No it just means that you get off your lazy arse get a photo id and go vote! If you cared about the canidates and the type of people we having running for office you would do whatever was required to participate in the process. Has nothing to do with your economic standing has everything to do with whether you care enough to honor the right that people gave their lives for!!!

A friend of mine had his wallet (and photo ID) stolen from his desk in his office, while he was in the garage with a customer.  He's a self employed auto mechanic.  He should be denied the "right" (notice I said, "right" not "privilege" to vote) to vote, correct?  This is a true story & was 3 days before the California primary, totally his problem, correct?  Everyone has a photo ID, all the time, no exceptions, all Americans have one, correct?  I mean, he has a business to run & rent to pay on the garage, so he should not earn money so he can immediately take the next day off to go get a new ID, yes?  As a paying customer whose car was in his garage, you'd totally understand that he needed to hold off on doing your repairs an extra day so that he could get a new ID, right?  I'm sure he wouldn't lose your business as a result, would he?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 15:19:57 (permalink)
pensfan1
Some people use TRUTHS taken from FACTS to form OPINIONS. Others take OPINIONS to form TRUTHS and FACTS. Translation......... get some FACTS and argue the TRUTHS instead of using all your OPINIONS and arguing your FEELINGS. To be frank, feelings don't mean crap. You may FEEL one way about something but if you don't have the FACTS to back it up, who gives a flying fornication what you FEEL!?!!! FACTS are voter ID fraud is a very rare occurrence. Again, in the last 146Million votes cast it happened 10 times. And that wasn't even in the same cycle.  Maybe you guys at the "adult table" can get past your FEELINGS and find some TRUTHS and FACTS that dispute that? Jus ask'IN jus say'IN....... 

Man I gotta agree with what you are saying here.

Sure does make me wonder how the DNC can point at finger at Trump over their email scandal.

Also makes me wonder why somebody would be so afraid of identifying themselves with ID. 'less they had something to hide.

"D" sorry about your friend, he certainly had far more stolen than just his money. I'd like to know if the thief was ever caught and did that person have a past record and ever been released from jail? umm .. And legally in our country.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/26 15:30:49

D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6701
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 15:31:34 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

Sorry about your friend, he certainly had far more stolen than just his money. I'd like to know if the thief was ever caught and did that person have a past record and ever been released from jail? umm .. And legally in our country.

Despite the camera at the front door, he has not yet been caught.  The wallet was found two weeks later somewhere random.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 15:38:17 (permalink)
Having stuff stolen really does suck I BTDT and never did know who the thief was.

pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 15:52:15 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

Also makes me wonder why somebody would be so afraid of identifying themselves with ID. 'less they had something to hide.

That is the point. More people are getting struck by lighting twice then are tryin to committ in person voter fraud.

No one is sayin let felons vote or illegals vote, they don't register or are not allowed to register. Those people aren't trying to vote. Beacuse, YES, illegals have something to hide as do felons also. That should not enable a law, that has nothing to do with the two afformentioned groups. KABEESH? Some people just don't have a State Issue Photo ID. Are they trying to hide something by not having one? Maybe they don't drive? Maybe they can't get to a Photo Center? Maybe they just don't want an ID? I will ask again, does that denote that they are hiding something?
tippecanoe
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1451
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 16:07:29 (permalink)
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/289241-george-will-raises-possible-trump-link-to-russian-oligarchs

Fox News contributor George Will says GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump will not release his tax returns because they may show "he is deeply involved in dealing with Russia oligarchs."

Our Savior. 

Crook vs Crook.  We be SCREWED.

The whole Native American genocide and cheap foreign child labor thing is catching up with us.  God on Our Side you say?
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 16:17:49 (permalink)
The illegals enter the country illegally but once here respect our laws! Are you kidding? I sure they would never consider driving without a license or go to the ER without ever intending to pay the bill or take advantage of the welfare programs with false**** Like Trump stated this political correctness is a cancer and will be our downfall. Can't ask if someone is here legally or for their photo ID. So I'll rest easy knowing the internet said it never happened and I believe All Gore everything on the internet is true and carved in stone! He can't be wrong he invented the internet, he said so on Google. Now I'll take my meds and await the PMs.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 17:21:53 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
The illegals enter the country illegally but once here respect our laws! Are you kidding? I sure they would never consider driving without a license.

No one said anything about drving capo dost . We were talking about voting, ya? Highly doubt any illegals are trying to vote. Especially with voter ID laws looming and big bad Trump gettin ready to build his wall.
post edited by pensfan1 - 2016/07/26 17:28:49
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 17:25:55 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
So I'll rest easy knowing the internet said it never happened and I believe All Gore everything on the internet is true and carved in stone! He can't be wrong he invented the internet, he said so on Google.

So that means anything on the interent is not FACTUAL?

You must have been a goalie in a past life Jigs. You are awful good on the deflection. Jus say'IN.......
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 17:54:31 (permalink)
pensfan1
Walleye jigs
The illegals enter the country illegally but once here respect our laws! Are you kidding? I sure they would never consider driving without a license.

No one said anything about drving capo dost . We were talking about voting, ya? Highly doubt any illegals are trying to vote. Especially with voter ID laws looming and big bad Trump gettin ready to build his wall.

Voter id laws looming last I checked most if not all were shot down as for trumps wall he isn't elected yet and probably wont be because the fix has been in for a long time.
pensfan1
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 18:08:10 (permalink)
Right Trump will lose because of some fix. NOT because he shows the world everyday he is unfit for the Office...

Save! an a beaut!
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 18:15:37 (permalink)
Nope never played much sports but don't fret you'll get there to. It comes with maturity , it's manutory but don't worry growing up isn't .
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 297
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 19:54:15 (permalink)
Did you yinzers know that in 2012 Obama stuffed the ballot box in California?
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8442
Re: Trump... 2016/07/26 20:35:27 (permalink)
i hate my iPad... Reply didn't work.
post edited by Porktown - 2016/07/26 20:37:46
Page: << < ..1617181920.. > >> Showing page 19 of 430
Jump to: