Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..1617181920.. > >> Showing page 17 of 430
Author
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1230
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 15:44:00 (permalink)
Question she didn't just leave a meeting with Billy boy did she?
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8442
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 16:01:09 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
Question she didn't just leave a meeting with Billy boy did she?

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 16:01:38 (permalink)
"D" what bothers me, terrorist already exist in America and I don't care if they are foreign or domestic they will strike again.  

It wouldn't matter if a nation wide round-up took place today and every terrorist was captured.  With our boarders being wide open, there will be more terrorist living in America tomorrow.  We have to stop that influx as well as bring in those already living here.  I'm sorry, but if some people's so called rights are stepped on, and there will be, apologies can be extended afterward.

Internet wise, we can not shut down the internet but we can shut down those who recruit future terrorist.  It would not surprise me to find out many of the internet recruiting stations operate right here in our country.  

Right now, I am not seeing any attempt to protect the American citizens from a influx of terrorist or attack, be that attack from single or multiple terrorist.  So far, small groups using small arms or homemade bombs have been responsible, I shudder to think what will occur if larger groups or weapons classified as mass destruction are used.

Keep in mind the terrorist hit "soft targets" killing innocent men, woman and children of all ages.

It's not a question of "will" but questions of "When/Where/How"

Trump says he has a plan, I got to hope his actions speak louder than his words.

Who......  else is there?

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 16:44:54 (permalink)
If I remember correctly right not to many years ago our government was complaining to several countries for not securing  their boarders  because terrorist would cross over and kill our soldiers! Shouldn't our government practice what it preaches  and secure our boarders to protect us? I'm not asking for the same security they have around their self, their homes or their places of work just some small thing like the laws that they already have in place!
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1080
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 18:08:06 (permalink)
Ah What difference does it make !!!!!!!
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 18:17:29 (permalink)
I hear Hillary is off to Orlando to pick her cell mate oops I meant running mate.James Comey would be a good choice.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 20:25:19 (permalink)
ICE NUT
I hear Hillary is off to Orlando to pick her cell mate oops I meant running mate.James Comey would be a good choice.

😋😄😋😄😋😄😋😄😋😄😋😄

Dog gone it Ice Nut, why did you have to go and say something like that?

I wanted to.......
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/22 20:27:52

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/23 11:37:56 (permalink)
You're not going to "see" our government doing anything to stop terrorists in this country. It's not like they go around with bright orange "anti terrorism" uniforms on. The government, state and local law enforcement are doing a lot. They are foiling plots every day. I'm not sure if Trump or any other President implemented a program, you would "see the government" doing anything. If you don't think this government is doing the best they can, then you are blind to your savior. The FBI and military are getting funds on the level of 9/11 times. If you think Trump has a better plan than anti-terrorism experts, you really are lost.

As for border protection. I think your savior is focusing a little too much attention on the wrong border. If you were a terrorist, wouldn't you think crossing a wheat field in the middle of nowhere, with no fence or border patrol for 100 miles, might be a little easier than crossing a river, climbing a fence, then trekking through a desert? Which happens to have a good bit more border agents and drug smugglers that wouldn't mind a hostage for ransom? Don't get me wrong, Mexican border is a mess, about 99% of that mess is drug and weapon smuggling. Terrorist crossing that border, is not all that likely, as compared to the one to the North. The illegal immigrants that make their way here, are working hard labor job for peanuts, that most Americans wouldn't even think to work. The government needs to crack down on the business owners that are hiring these low cost workers, rather than spending $Bs on a wall that they will just dig a hole under or ladder and rope over. Might be the dumbest idea ever, and knuckle draggers love it.
post edited by Porktown - 2016/07/23 14:59:17
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/23 12:15:55 (permalink)
Heyyyy do yinz think they'll permit open carry during the protest at the DNC?

WHAT....... WAIT!!! Protest at the DNC??

ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/23 13:18:26 (permalink)
pork, If you had a leaky boat and knowing that the leaks could sink you and make your boat unseaworty what would be the 1st step? more funding to watch the leaks?? I think it would be to fix the leaks before they had a chance to sink you. A secure nation must have a secure border or no matter the funding. Its not the dumbest idea ever its probably the smartest. whatever the border these people come over they need to be checked out. Many have no papers no way for anyone to vette What agency could vette these folks without any way of proof whom they are??? The FBI you say they couldn't even find any thing wrong with Clintons emails.Trump isn't my savior But he is a better choice than a known liar and criminal.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/23 14:58:04 (permalink)
Trump being a better choice than a known liar and criminal is a good debate. Trump is also a known liar, and wouldn't doubt criminal as well. Both are over privileged, and our justice system does not apply to them. Neither have any business being President. But, you still have a good debate there.

To say that our country is doing nothing to combat terrorism, is beyond foolish. Whoever is the President, it will be the same heads of FBI, CIA and NSA, and anti-terrorism experts. They become experts over years of training and on infiltrating the terrorist networks. Trump saying he knows a lot about terrorism and immigration, doesn't really make him an expert... Giving them funding for tools they need to fight terrorism, is a little different than funding to watch a leak. Don't fool yourself that Trump is some sort of anti-terrorism or immigration expert. If you honestly think he is, you are extremely gullible. I am not saying that we have the best anti-terrorism experts in the world, but pretty close. Trying to debate that Trump is an expert on either front, would be the hardest debate ever to back with facts.

If you are talking immigration alone, which has nothing to do with terrorism. Sure, a terrorist can cross a border illegally, but most are doing it legally. Most are flying over, using very high tech, very expensive ****s. Putting a wall on the Mexican border does nothing, except throwing an extreme amount of money at a wall that the drug smugglers will figure out how to get around within a week. You are crazy if you think Mexico is going to pay too.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/23 15:02:08 (permalink)
post edited by Porktown - 2016/07/23 15:04:18
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/23 15:03:15 (permalink)
F a k e I.D.s is censored???

Note, using wouldn't be "legal" entry. What I am meaning, is they are not physically walking across a border. Unless that wall is stopping people sneaking in on planes. Makes about as much sense as this wall magically fixing immigration.
post edited by Porktown - 2016/07/23 15:07:06
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/24 13:13:25 (permalink)
Mercy, I am cetainly glad Hillary's servors were SECURED by two SS Agents standing outside her house and there was no chance they could be hacked by another country.

Too bad the Democratic Party didn't use the same security method to keep thier info safe.

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/24 13:36:35 (permalink)
Do I detect a slight smile in this post? Is Bernie really mad because Hillary did not choose his guy for VP. Is Obama's half brother really going  to vote for Trump? So many questions on this hot miserable day but young minds want to know including me!
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/24 13:38:47 (permalink)
Senior moment I forgot to ask!! Is there really a chance that Bernie is going to pull a Cruz?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/24 13:54:19 (permalink)
Bernie should hang tight, he just may end up the Democratic Nominee.

I'm not sure a person can run for office if they are in jail, even if they are a Clinton.

Meanwhile I will finish my letter to Trump with my recommendation to "shut the hell up".

But I know you will keep that under your hat, Jigs. lol

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/24 14:04:32 (permalink)
Did yinz see the Democratic Delegate on CNN admitting she got caught-up in the party email scandal?

Gonna be a whole lot more delegates running for cover.

Geee I hope Hillary had nothing to do with this. Really.

Yeahhhh right!!!

Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2852
Re: Trump... 2016/07/24 17:58:20 (permalink)
This whole wikileaks deal should be fun to watch.  Looks like more coming this week.  

Although I'd imagine if they hacked into RNC stuff, it probably would be too different.  

I'm enjoying watching the truth catch up with the Clintons.  
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/24 19:06:00 (permalink)
GOP was pretty open about not wanting Trump. No need for wiki leaks to release any emails.

Not like this was a surprise to anyone either. Just another side show in this circus.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/24 19:47:03 (permalink)
I'm thinking the GOP had their "darling" chosen well in advance. What I don't understand is why he bailed out so soon? But I am wiling to bet dollars to doughnuts the same games were being planned, just not by email.

I still wonder how it is the Democratic Party backs the likes of Hillary Clinton, knowing her background?

As for Bernie pulling a "Cruz", don't think so. But I will, after hearing him talk today, listen closer to what he says. I thought I may have heard a bit of plagiarism.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/24 21:36:48 (permalink)
Welcome back Old Dog......

You heard right.

No better way to put a gag on the US Representative from Florida's 23rd district.

Here's some fat for yinz to knawl on. Rumors abound that Clintons choice for her VP will not be nominated at the convention.

Gotta go I hear the conductor hollering to board the train.

C'mon along, looks to be a interesting ride.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/24 21:59:21

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/25 07:51:06 (permalink)
The Russians did it, The Russians did it. The DNC is running out of people to blame! Maybe the Russians got confused! Doping or dopes which one was it, or do they know a lot of dopes in government and doping.
Regardless I've had enough I'm leaving town! BTDT , Hold that train!!!!
D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6701
Re: Trump... 2016/07/25 09:42:53 (permalink)
ICE NUT
pork, If you had a leaky boat and knowing that the leaks could sink you and make your boat unseaworty what would be the 1st step? more funding to watch the leaks?? I think it would be to fix the leaks before they had a chance to sink you. A secure nation must have a secure border or no matter the funding. Its not the dumbest idea ever its probably the smartest. whatever the border these people come over they need to be checked out. Many have no papers no way for anyone to vette What agency could vette these folks without any way of proof whom they are??? The FBI you say they couldn't even find any thing wrong with Clintons emails.Trump isn't my savior But he is a better choice than a known liar and criminal.

I'd trailer the boat & sell it to a Trump supporter since there's a sucker born every minute.

I still have no idea why you big, tough, American good guys with guns are so darned scared of brown people.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/25 09:48:40 (permalink)
I heard the DNC leaked the emails to the Russians so they could blame Trump but don't forget Hillary's servers located in her basement were well protected from any hackers........  she had two (2) Secrete Service people outside her house and they was a secrete so no hackers know'd, they was guarding her server. 

Rumor has it, Hillary still doesn't understand the FBI was questioning her about the "internet server" and not her personal "house maid"!

It's been a long long road but finally there is light at the end of the tunnel and behind that light, is the Trump Train!

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/25 10:02:58 (permalink)
"D" if I bought the "boat", Trump will get-r-fixed and in little to no time.   Also, just who are the suckers?

ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/25 10:07:21 (permalink)
Protests at the DNC?? Really For What???  Rigged election ah come on!! Murder of the unborn??,Entitlement slavery of entire generations, destruction of the normal marriage ya know a man and a woman, I'm sure there are lots of others. I do know one thing the Democratic Party of today is not your daddy's party not even close!!!!!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/25 10:45:29 (permalink)
OMG If yinz wasn't watching the live interview, which didn't last but a few minutes, with Clinton's campaign MGR yinz are missing some great chyts and giggles.   Questions were asked regarding the email situation and every answer he gave evaded the question by bringing Trump into the mix.

Still time to climb aboard, the engine's building steam and Hillary's singing; I hear the train a comin'.........

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/25 11:17:15 (permalink)
Why do some all's try to bring color into this discussion? The only colors here are red and blue, Dems and Reps! Grow up and argue about the parties good or bad leave that other bull where it belongs. We're debating Trump and Hillary's honesty among other things they've  said or done right or wrong. 
 BT ticket is in hand let's get this thing rolling!!!
FishinGuy
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2011
Re: Trump... 2016/07/25 11:19:28 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
Why do some all's try to bring color into this discussion? The only colors here are red and blue, Dems and Reps! Grow up and argue about the parties good or bad leave that other bull where it belongs. We're debating Trump and Hillary's honesty among other things they've  said or done right or wrong.  BT ticket is in hand let's get this thing rolling!!!
trump is the one who brought color into it. He's very anti brown (khaki?). In case you've been under a rock the last few months.
Page: << < ..1617181920.. > >> Showing page 17 of 430
Jump to: