Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..1617181920.. > >> Showing page 16 of 430
Author
D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6701
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2016/07/21 13:36:02 (permalink)
I know, I know, nobody gives a rat's****about the British.... But lol!

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-36854572
post edited by D-nymph - 2016/07/21 13:37:37
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3692
Re: Trump... 2016/07/21 13:55:36 (permalink)
All I gots to say about that is, how in the heck did Trump get a star for "The Apprentice?"
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Trump... 2016/07/21 15:26:52 (permalink)
Well shucks, I guess I won't be getting invites to any birthday parties. 

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/21 16:19:11 (permalink)
LOL

Trump can't be bothered to learn stuff, he already knows everything.

http://www.vox.com/2016/7...erview-full-transcript
StewFc
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 550
Re: Trump... 2016/07/21 16:50:28 (permalink)
Does D-Nymph still support the protests? How about that Micah Johnson and Gavin Long, eh? Hey, remember those conservative troublemakers at the Hillary rallies? Me neither.
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8380
Re: Trump... 2016/07/21 17:12:52 (permalink)
What?
tippecanoe
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1451
Re: Trump... 2016/07/21 17:49:52 (permalink)
You hittin' the afternoon sauce again Stew?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/21 20:56:40 (permalink)
OMG you guys are soooo funny.........

Hey did any yinz see the Pastor Mark Burns delivering his sermon at the RNC?  Wish I could get that dudes TV show.

Gotta get, there's a train to catch.   Oh yeah, yinz are welcome, to hop on.   

Say speaking of trains; is it true Hillary has one of those music ear worms " I hear the train a comin' / It's rollin' 'round the bend / And I ain't seen the sunshine / Since, I don't know when…"

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/21 23:39:56 (permalink)
Trump crushed it tonight. Why he sounded like an idiot for months? My guess is he stuck to the speech writers script, besides the LGBT comment. Will be interesting to see the fact checking. He still has more baggage than any other candidate ever.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1067
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 06:48:42 (permalink)
Porktown
BeenThereDoneThat.
D-nymph with all do respect, and I do respect your opinion, you need to remove the blinders and stop paying attention to the picture(s) being painted by the circus wanna be national news medias.

As I see it Mr. Obama was "thrown under the bus" by politicians of both parties and not by "We the people".   As a reminder, it was the people who voted Obama in office but, you will never know how many of those votes came from, Republicans nor will you know, how many Democrats voted for his opponents. 

Take off the political gloves for a minute, see what's on the news this morning, listen to the "talking heads"  (hiding under the false pretense of reporter) slamming Trump over Cruz, sinking his own ship, by failing to keep a promise to HIS party.

Cruz literally stood before the people of his party and blew smoke up their asz's, and he was called out for it and the media, chastises Trump for sitting in the arena listening to Cruz's speech then for being stage left and actually applauding Cruz.

For crying out loud, Trump should be at the convention, because HE is, the Republican nominee.

So, my question; is what you see what you see or what, other people want you to see?

Keep the rank and file fighting among themselves; management will laugh all the way to the bank.

Note:  The opinion presented here is solely the thoughts of the writer and not the garbage spewed by "talking heads". 

Tight lines and better times.

Not to comment on something directed at another, but this is an open forum.

I don't recall Obama's own party throwing him under the bus.  That would be directly pinned on the GOP congress.  Most were very clear that they would not approve anything from him, no matter if they agreed.  They played a game of being the most divisive group in the history of American politics.  To ruin a man's legacy, "due to Obamacare".  Yeah, no other reason...  This was planned well before Obamacare was even put on the table.  Whether it is the media (or voting record to prove it), the GOP does anything they can to block Obama, and have done it for 8 years.  Forcing him into executive actions, then crying unconstitutional (even though W, HW and all President's have done the same thing).

I do agree that the media commentary on Trump is largely biased.  That said, he is giving them the ammo that is driving it.  The media jumps on all sorts of "mistakes", and always has.  Look at Howard Dean.  That pour guy's career was ended, because he yelled "arrruuuughhhh", and the media blew it out of proportion.  Ron Paul has some of the most common sense policies ever (others were a bit far fetched), and media portrayed him as a wacko and waste of vote.  Trump seems to love any attention from the media, and seems to purposely add controversial comments, many times in tweets that he could easily avoid.  I wouldn't doubt that he purposely had Melania's speech written the way it was.  He seems to be a genius in how to roll in negative publicity.  A lot of it has to do with his base, defending him for anything he does, and blames it on the media, regardless of what it is.

I know it is talking about the talking heads, but PBS had some good commentary yesterday.  Talking about interviews with business associates of Trump, that his business dealings are a completely different person.  He works with them and no belittling going on.  If he would transform his campaign into his normal business self, I could definitely see him winning in a landslide.  I am still convinced that he doesn't want to win, but can't shake his faithful, no matter what he does.  The hate for Hillary is just too strong.  Trust me, I am right there with the hate for her.  If he transformed into that normal business self, stood firm on his slightly left policies, got rid of the childish behavior, I would pull the lever for him.  He just seems to not be taking things seriously at all.  Maybe a showcase for Donald Jr.?

Pork,
  It was only the republicans who ruined oboma 's legacy??? REALLY he had control over both the house and senate for two years.They could have passed any thing they wanted .An assult weapon ban,immigration reform,mininim wage you name it but know they did nothing but Obama care and behind closed doors at that. Then good old Harry Reid blocked anything that the house did agree on and it never came up for a vote. Don't blame just one side it was both.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 08:22:28 (permalink)
Name one thing the Dem controlled house blocked of Obama?

Don't get me wrong, I am furious with Obama for not pushing through campaign finance reform as he promised.  Just proves to me, that Dems are just in bed with corporate America as the GOP.  This was not turned down, it was never materialized.  Corporate America runs so deep in our two houses of Congress, I am not sure if we would ever see meaningful campaign finance reform like Sanders has proposed.

The first two years of Obama were about trying to stop the recession, pushing through the Affordable Care Act and "ending" two wars.  They failed miserably on the last, but were pretty busy on three major issues.  After that point, anything he tried to do was squashed before it gained any momentum.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 08:39:10 (permalink)
Back to the Trump speech.  I think he did really well.  It was in typical GOP, doom and gloom fashion, but he hit some good key points.  He hit them in typical Trump way, of saying he would fix things or would be great, and no actual plan.  That said, it was an acceptance speech.  Detailing a action plan for all items would take 5-6 hours.  I think he secured his base, which he could have went out there and threw feces at the crowd and they would have loved it.  That said, I'm sure many of them were disappointed in him using big words and promoting education of inner city kids or acceptance of the GLBT community.  The plan of the convention was to convince the party establishment to jump aboard.  I would be shocked if many don't, probably not instantly, but can see now that Trump doesn't always act like a clown.  The entire convention was more about not letting Hillary in, than how great a President Trump would be, which seems a little less scary now.  I imagine they accomplished that.  Second objective was to secure some moderate voters.  I think his speech has helped his cause, I highly doubt any are jumping on his bandwagon over it alone.  Moderate voters usually look deeply at both sides, and make as an informed decision as possible.  But most importantly for him, he didn't go off on his 5th grade bully tangent on that protester, and avoided most of his talking like a 5 year old.  There was still some "we're going to win, and we're going to be great", but he didn't get carried away with it, like he has in other speeches to his knuckle dragging cronies that love that stuff.  Don't get me wrong, I love when he talks like an idiot, and the mouth breathers eat it up.
Timachro
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1293
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 08:45:18 (permalink)
I watched some of his speech and actually agreed with some of his ideas. There is no way he can do all of the things he says he will do.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1227
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 09:09:13 (permalink)
Have any of them ever kept their word?
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 10:04:17 (permalink)
StewFc
Does D-Nymph still support the protests? How about that Micah Johnson and Gavin Long, eh? Hey, remember those conservative troublemakers at the Hillary rallies? Me neither.

WTF?  What is your problem?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 11:18:05 (permalink)
Fellas, fellas, fellllllas pleaseeeeeee, can't we just alllllllllll get along?  The oringinal statement was "As I see it Mr. Obama was "thrown under the bus" by politicians of both parties and not by "We the people".  

Yep, "I said what I meant and I meant what I said" [he said with plagiarism dancing in his head] "politicians of both parties and not by we the people".

Harry Reid is one of those politicians, along with Nancy Pelosi, and it appears to me (as in; it appears to me) that they have distanced themselves from Mr. Obama.  I'll even go as far as saying we will soon see Mr. Obama making long strides, to distance himself from Hillary.  She put him in a bad situation, she is toxic to his legacy but he knows 'he' will be made to look bad, by the news media sharks, if he doesn't pretend to support her.     That being said, I should like to remind my "fan club',  that's just how 'I' see it going down.

I am loving the the nay-Sayers of the news media and their attempt in making the "Millennials" () afraid of Trump.  The clown reporters are now painting Trump's speech as being on the "Dark Side".  "Luke.......,  Luke I'm your father, Luke"   Then there is the need to sway the religions who are a growing support for Trump....  

As for Ted Cruz's political future, well I think ( as in; I think) Cruz's constituents have let him know ..... "Don't Mess With Texas" !

Did anyone see Trump this morning playing the news media for MILLIONS of dollars in free publicity????  As in, millions of dollars in FREE publicity.  

I gotta catch a train so I should like to end my post, quoting a great leader (I say quote(plagiarism not intended))  "I KNOW THESE THINGS".
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/22 11:35:31

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1227
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 11:40:44 (permalink)
I just had a Senior moment and realized that the Great All seeing Btdt is suffering  from post white line fever! That wasn't you I found parked on I40 waiting for the train to pass was it? Not one track in 100 miles!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 11:49:31 (permalink)
Jig's "Not one track in 100 miles"  is correct but, he will build it and they will come.    He hee!

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 12:04:48 (permalink)
Just curious of an example or two of Dems throwing Obama under the bus?  Not saying it has never happened.  I can't say that I have seen it.  Especially turning down legislation that he has proposed.  I am not a fan of the guy.  I think he is a complete liar, failing to address campaign finances and corporate tax evasion, which are at the core of ruining this country IMO.  I admire Trump for self financing through the primaries, but he is far from doing that now.  He slams his opponents for taking corporate financing, but does the same now.  Maybe not as much, but he is "selling his votes" just like she is.  Even if he would continue with his money and only small supporter donations, does that mean only Billionaires should be allowed to run for President?  He also does not expand beyond this in any speech, of a proposed reform to the system.  If anyone thinks a conservative Supreme Court justice is going to side with liberal justices in supporting campaign finance reform, has a few screws loose.  Corrupt politicians are in the pockets of the conservative justices, and disguise campaign finances as "freedom of speech".  Are you kidding me???  If "not owing anyone" for his campaign is one of your top reasons for supporting Trump, you should be demanding him to expand on this for others down the road, and not just this one election.  It would be a huge step in earning my vote (and many others) if he were to adopt similar stance as Sanders on campaign finance reform.  He reached out to that voter block last night, but reaching out and not offering them anything besides "I'm not Hillary" isn't doing anything.  If you want those votes, start talking about reform and not just about how "you don't take bribes".  

Trump's speech was very dark.  Not sure about "dark side", but was in typical GOP fashion of playing off of people's fears.  It talked all about government "saving us" from all of the evils in this world.  It is what got W the clown re-elected after a his joke of a first term, vacationing more than working.  Don't get me wrong, I agree 100% that we need to back our police, but this speech sounded a little too similar to some fascist rulers initial speeches, rallying people over fear.

I agree, Ted Cruz is done.  I think the guy was a total terd, but he has some stones standing up for what he believes in.  If the GOP is shifting the Trump way, that guy will be in a political prison soon enough.  I'm not a fan of political prisons, but I wouldn't feel too bad for that guy.  Trump knows how to make prisons, believe me, there will be a lot of political prisoners...
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 12:19:29 (permalink)
Porktown, the reason you haven't seen some politicians distancing themselves from Obama is because your vision is blurred.

How do you see addressing the CONCERNS of America's citizens as "playing off of peoples fears"?  Seriously Porktown, seriously?

As for political prison, once again because of blurred vision, you are seeing the wrong person being placed in a prison.

I gotta get, watching Obama and the President Of Mexico meeting in the White House trying to do damage control.  Yeah Obama is meeting with the Mexican President in the White House and says "they" have a plan.  Trying to save Obama's Legacy!

Don't get me wrong, Trump ain't the first with a train, the now seated politicians have been "railroading" the people for years.  Toooot toot!

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/22 12:23:53

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 12:31:04 (permalink)
I guess it is blurred.  Since you have 20/20 political vision, can you site an example or two?

Yes, seriously, he (his speech writers) played off of peoples fears/emotions.  Same thing that the Dems do when wanting to push gun control measures, usually doing after a mass shooting.  No difference.  Gun violence is a major CONCERN of American citizens.  Obviously, this is only seen with blurred vision.    

The political prison was tongue in cheek, I know many on here are unable to decipher that though, so I should have noted that.

I am proud to have blurred vision, to see what a mess this campaign, as well as Hillary's is.
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 12:58:50 (permalink)
Is Trump a conservative?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 13:24:49 (permalink)
Watching your favorite "Bobble Head News" boyz, Yeap, Trump is on the dark side using scare tactics.

Porktown I agree, the citizens are concerned about gun control........ CONTROLLING THE GUNS IN THE HANDS OF THE BAD GUYS!  HELLO?  Maybe we can have gun control like they have in Germany or closer to home, by the way; how's that working in Chicago???

I agree with your "tongue in cheek" prison remark and I guess i should have noted that Trumps platform calls for "Law and Justice for All".  Including Hillary Clinton.

========================================================================================

Do I detect someone profiling again?

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 13:30:01 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Watching your favorite "Bobble Head News" boyz, Yeap, Trump is on the dark side using scare tactics.

Porktown I agree, the citizens are concerned about gun control........ CONTROLLING THE GUNS IN THE HANDS OF THE BAD GUYS!  HELLO?  Maybe we can have gun control like they have in Germany or closer to home, by the way; how's that working in Chicago???

I agree with your "tongue in cheek" prison remark and I guess i should have noted that Trumps platform calls for "Law and Justice for All".  Including Hillary Clinton.

========================================================================================

Do I detect someone profiling again?

We'll wait for you to provide examples of Democrat politicians who have distanced themselves from President Obama.  I have a feeling we'll be waiting a very long time.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 14:18:27 (permalink)
I already provided information and made recommendations "D" and from your response I sensed I insulted you, which was not my intention.  I'm not looking to make enemies, merely putting my thoughts as to how I see it, into writing to find out the opinion of others.

There are those, requiring a painted picture to see and there are those who can see, the writing on the wall.  There are those who form opinions from being programmed and there is those who form opinions from the actual action they see.

As for my actions regarding your comment, I've tried to put the writing on the wall but unfortunately, I can't draw pictures on these boards.

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/22 14:20:21

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 14:28:18 (permalink)
So boyz what's your take on what's going down in Munich Germany; will it happen in America AGAIN or is this, just scare tactics for "dark" political speeches from Trump?????

Good grief....

May God rest the innocent soles of all those, "murdered" today!

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 14:30:05 (permalink)
I'm not the least bit offended.  Nice attempt at obfuscating.

No need to draw pictures, one name would suffice.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 14:51:51 (permalink)

"Do you support or oppose a nationwide ban on the sale of assault weapons?"
   SupportOpposeUnsure/
No answer
    %%%   
6/21-27/16
12/16-20/15
3/26 - 4/1/13
2/27 - 3/4/13
1/30 - 2/4/13

http://www.pollingreport.com/guns.htm

Hello McFly??  Anyone in there?

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 15:01:24 (permalink)

Note:  In attempt to alleviate constant nightmares, BTDT has requested the removal of the following pictures, from his post.  

Thank-you

The Management.

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/24 10:09:48

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/22 15:25:04 (permalink)
Do you think if Trump is elected President that as a result there will be no terrorist attacks here?
Page: << < ..1617181920.. > >> Showing page 16 of 430
Jump to: