Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 14 of 430
Author
D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6701
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2016/07/18 09:59:33 (permalink)
“I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is.” -- Tony Schwartz, author of The Art of the Deal, on The Art of the Deal

LOL
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Trump... 2016/07/18 10:42:27 (permalink)
I think the American American people are fed up with being handed lemons and have taken the advice of a old proverbial phrase, slightly modified by a highly respected person, and turning the  situation to work in our favor.

“I believe when life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade...and try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.” ― Ron White. 

I see the 'party' as being one that's "for the people by the people" completely washed of 'every' politician supporting 'the establishment'.

How's that, did I dunn good? 

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

Dim Mak
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 297
Re: Trump... 2016/07/18 11:03:51 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Dim Mak

Well if it was set up by the previous administration he had 7+ years to fix those lending practices, didn't he?   As if that gackass would have recognized the problem in the first place.

Might want to turn on your spellcheck; it's jackass and no Bush isn't Democrat he is a Republican.

Democrat.            Republican

Did you see that Bush showed up at the memorial for the slain Dallas police officers all $hitfaced?   
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/18 11:35:02 (permalink)
I'd rather know why those police officers are dead Scott?  

I'd like to know why a fifteen year old young man, having just lost his father, appears to be the only one that's calling for "NO VIOLENCE". 

Well, 6 more law enforcement officers gunned down by cowards and three more families mourning the loss of loved ones, Scott.

Where are the CURRENT leaders Scott, and are they promoting peace and good will among all man kind or, just looking for ways to keep the wool over the eyes of their people?

Update: As reported; from the recent police killings, 7 more children now without their fathers, perhaps the nations leaders (with their heads in the sand(or walking on their elbows)) are hoping these "now fatherless" children will figure out, what the problem is.

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/18 12:48:49

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/18 16:16:03 (permalink)
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 297
Re: Trump... 2016/07/18 16:43:10 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
I'd rather know why those police officers are dead Scott?  

I'd like to know why a fifteen year old young man, having just lost his father, appears to be the only one that's calling for "NO VIOLENCE". 

Well, 6 more law enforcement officers gunned down by cowards and three more families mourning the loss of loved ones, Scott.

Where are the CURRENT leaders Scott, and are they promoting peace and good will among all man kind or, just looking for ways to keep the wool over the eyes of their people?

Update: As reported; from the recent police killings, 7 more children now without their fathers, perhaps the nations leaders (with their heads in the sand(or walking on their elbows)) are hoping these "now fatherless" children will figure out, what the problem is.

Are you dumb enough to believe it is our current leaders causing the violence and not a plain and simple backlash to red-neck hatred as exemplified by one's desire to "fly Confederate flags and keep on hatin' on"   ???     
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/18 19:55:22 (permalink)
Not causing it Scott rather, sitting on thier hands not doing a thing to prevent it.

For the record, I think it will take more than Obama, Jackson and Sharpton showing up at the funerals of assassinated law enforcement officers with accusations of racism in their eulogies.

As for the Confederate Flag, other nationalities wave their flags or hold up signs while protesting, destroying personal property or, inflicting physical violence. Does this mean everyone diplaying that flag or sign is a trouble maker?

I know you would not appreciate me accusing you, of profiling because of a flag or a sign.

Not trying to be a smart asz here Scott, just trying to show my vision of how I see things. That's "I" and not, how the news media wants me to see it.

Thanks for asking.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/18 20:03:58

Mountian Man
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4072
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 03:01:41 (permalink)
Dim Mak
BeenThereDoneThat.I'd rather know why those police officers are dead Scott?   I'd like to know why a fifteen year old young man, having just lost his father, appears to be the only one that's calling for "NO VIOLENCE".  Well, 6 more law enforcement officers gunned down by cowards and three more families mourning the loss of loved ones, Scott. Where are the CURRENT leaders Scott, and are they promoting peace and good will among all man kind or, just looking for ways to keep the wool over the eyes of their people?     Update: As reported; from the recent police killings, 7 more children now without their fathers, perhaps the nations leaders (with their heads in the sand(or walking on their elbows)) are hoping these "now fatherless" children will figure out, what the problem is.    

Are you dumb enough to believe it is our current leaders causing the violence and not a plain and simple backlash to red-neck hatred as exemplified by one's desire to "fly Confederate flags and keep on hatin' on"   ???     

FYI I hate everyone equally gHey, black, Jew, white, whatever. People just suck.

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4735
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 06:31:53 (permalink)
For a preview of what is to come with respect to media coverage, there was a story on the front page of MSN yesterday criticizing Mike Pence for eating at a Chili's.

His flight back to Indiana was delayed for a few hours and he took his family to the restaurant near the airport. The beef was that he was in NY and ate at a chain restaurant.

(Turn on sarcasm font)

I know of no more important issue facing our nation today. This ought to be the deciding factor in the election.

(Turn off sarcasm font)

This is what I meant by needing product to fill the 24/7/365 news cycle.

And, I doubt, it will be limited to bashing on one side only.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 08:25:38 (permalink)
DarDys
For a preview of what is to come with respect to media coverage, there was a story on the front page of MSN yesterday criticizing Mike Pence for eating at a Chili's.

His flight back to Indiana was delayed for a few hours and he took his family to the restaurant near the airport. The beef was that he was in NY and ate at a chain restaurant.

(Turn on sarcasm font)

I know of no more important issue facing our nation today. This ought to be the deciding factor in the election.

(Turn off sarcasm font)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Dardys the news media no longer exists in this country and the "circus media" destroying this country should be shut down immediately.  Hell, there isn't even a fine line between a "news agency" and the garbage shows now broadcasting on our televisions.

If ever there was a need for a change in our Constitution it's the First Amendment, not to abolish but to stop the abuse, to "Freedom of The Press"

A prerequisite for any student taking courses to become a reporter should be, a year of "Clown College" in order that they may properly dress the role.

**********************************************************************************************************

old dog
after hearing trump's wife's stirring speech last night, (such creativity),  and coupled with the fact that trump knows more about isis than the generals and that he respects handicapped people, (believe me),  i feel so much better about the coming election and the future of our country.

there are no lesser evils this time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Old Dog you and I have spoken quite often and compared our feelings, so I think I am safe in saying I can be open with you in my thoughts, so I am wondering; how do you feel about "rhetoric"?   

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mountian Man
FYI I hate everyone equally gHey, black, Jew, white, whatever. People just suck.

Dude just take your med's like a good little boy, close your eyes and you will soon return to your Abyss.

Have a good trip.

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8379
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 08:49:50 (permalink)
DarDys

(Turn on sarcasm font)

(Turn off sarcasm font)

Don't you maybe think there was a little sarcasm in criticizing someone for eating at Chili's while in NY?  Or, wasn't the (sarcasm font turned on)?  

The real story should have been about his daughter being a vampire...  (Decide whether to turn on sarcasm font or not).

I assume the article that you are referring to, is more about MSN covering the social media response to his tweet, showing his family eating at Chili's, where the reflection of his daughter is missing, due to an odd angle the photo was taken.  Others commented about eating at Chili's while in NY, with so many local options.  If it was truly about eating at Chili's alone, feel free to post the link.  For being a "front page" article, I can't seem to find on their site anywhere?
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1227
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 09:20:45 (permalink)
Oh for the shame!!!! I've  walked pass many high scale restaurants to eat at Burger King because that's what I was in the mood for. What  the hell does what someone eats have to do with running a country? Hillary was seen and had her picture taken at KFC. That's the biggest problem with mankind we judge and criticize everything and everyone without even looking into a mirror. We judge by race, religion, nationality and money or worth. How can sit there and bad mouth each other over politics when if your honest you know  our beloved country is slowly going down the shifter and this rock the entire Humanity lives on is becoming the Hell we are fear! Think back to you childhood, remember the Golden Rule? If you don't want people judging you than don't judge them. Now I'll go throw up and continue drinking my morning coffee. Now you have me acting like my Hero , BT.
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 09:33:59 (permalink)
It was on MSN front page yesterday. And the point was that there were good places to eat in NYC. However, if I have only one to two hours, I'm not venturing far from the airport either. Missing a flight to eat local isn't worth it. Frankly, if my flight were only delayed an hour or two, I wouldn't even leave the airport and eat what was available inside.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 09:51:53 (permalink)
Old Dog we all heard the statement made by Trump and by now Old Buddy, we all should know Trump is a showman (with method to his madness) so why would such a statement irritate [key word] you.  Ummm, been a few years since I had a course in writing and I'm really rusty so please excuse, the brackets if they appear wrong.

But you are not alone in your feelings, not by a long shot, you definitely have the "circus news" on your side when it comes to hate and discontent toward the Trumps.

I'm sure there is by now, millions of people cheering the media's charges of "plagiarism" with Melania's speech and that accusation now becomes truth and shall be, cast in stone.

How about the "Breaking News" or "News Alert" regarding the "Chaos", "Uprising" on the convention floor, being blown out of proportion by reporters.  Why, they've never seen such actions taking place, it's not normal for this to happen so now, in their eyes, the entire Republican Party is falling apart.  

Before accepting the vision these clowns are painting for you, try and take into consideration that most, if not all, those reporters haven't seen anything like this, because, they were piszing in diapers less then 25 years ago.

It's about time we get back to taking care of business on the convention floor and putting a stop to a few select people deciding our future.  Bring back the "Good Ole Days" 

PS.   How about that entrance to  the convention last night, by "The Donald"............   I mean C'mon, how original was that ?  

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/19 10:07:04

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 10:13:51 (permalink)
But did she come on stage and claim her speech was her very own words or did she merely repeat something she heard somewhere that made sense to her! I'm  not defending her but is not the meaning of Plagiarism the copying of someone else and swearing their yours. Have you people not heard something that you liked and repeated it to someone else. Is that plagiarism?
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 10:21:22 (permalink)
Porktown
DarDys

(Turn on sarcasm font)

(Turn off sarcasm font)

Don't you maybe think there was a little sarcasm in criticizing someone for eating at Chili's while in NY?  Or, wasn't the (sarcasm font turned on)?  

The real story should have been about his daughter being a vampire...  (Decide whether to turn on sarcasm font or not).

I assume the article that you are referring to, is more about MSN covering the social media response to his tweet, showing his family eating at Chili's, where the reflection of his daughter is missing, due to an odd angle the photo was taken.  Others commented about eating at Chili's while in NY, with so many local options.  If it was truly about eating at Chili's alone, feel free to post the link.  For being a "front page" article, I can't seem to find on their site anywhere?

You are correct, as usual, Porktown.  The article was covering the social media/twitter hate Pence got for choosing a chain restaurant like Chili's in the world's most diverse food city.

MSN often aggregates articles from a bunch of different sites, the MSN article was essentially this one: 
http://www.eater.com/2016/7/17/12208904/mike-pence-chilis-new-york-trump

Did Dardys read beyond the headline before commenting yesterday?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 10:24:42 (permalink)
old dog
your writing is fine, btdt.  i disagree on your opinion and your choice but you are entitled to both under our constitution and as a man.   this man is indeed a showman, a good one, but not a leader. imo.  he talks about stopping companies from moving manufacturing off shore but that is exactly what he has done with his own.  i'm all about integrity and neither candidate can offer that.  .....what is wife did was so apparent it is almost laughable.  that being said, given the blind faith and the blindness of the constituency in this country, i fear much for our future.

Surely you jest my friend, or you just trying the same tactics as Trump in, making irritating remarks and, getting free promos? 

Thanks for the flowers......

DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 10:31:29 (permalink)
Yes I did read beyond the headline.

But most don't and that was my point.

The shape of the narrative was "Mike Pence hates NY." Why? Because NY will actually be in play this election cycle.

If one just read the headline, it would be easy to arrive at the conclusion that the media outlet was shooting for. But if one read the article, it was a time factor, and not a dislike for NY, that drove the decision.

Guys, I frankly don't care who wins, they, in my opinion, won't make a bit of difference. My only reason for participating in this discussion is way back in the Stone Age, when I earned my BA in Journalism (haven't used it except for publishing outdoor articles every once in a while -- maybe I should sue the university -- just kidding), it was expressly taught to avoid the stuff I have been pointing out. If you did that type of thing in school, you flunked. If you did that type of thing as a working journalist, you got fired. Now you get promoted.

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 10:31:31 (permalink)
old dog
jigs, she told matt lauer that she wrote it and that they were her words.  sigh

do you realize that had hillary married the donald, we would be talking about fishing instead of this bullcrap.  do you also realize that had bill clinton married milania, he would have been much happier......LOL

I actually feel bad for Melania.  You know, when she married him, she probably thought "I'm gonna marry this billionaire, live in luxury, be able to do whatever I want when I want & inherit all kinds of money when he dies & I'm probably in my mid 50s with lots of life ahead."  Then here he goes, screwing up her plan, running for president.  Now she has to speak publicly & get criticized to he11 & back regardless of what she said or didn't say. 
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 10:43:33 (permalink)
I like your thinking D that's probably the closest truth yet stated! Sorry Old Dog I was not aware she had made that statement. My bad!!
tippecanoe
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1451
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 10:49:29 (permalink)
"I know more about ISIS than the generals."
"My genitalia is plenty large enough." (paraphrasing)
"I am going to make Mexico pay for the wall!"
Making hand gestures specifically making fun of a handicapped man, who has a job by the way, and isn't on disability.

LOL @ the "Shlt dawg, that is just the way he is" attitude towards these and every other insane comment/action he makes and takes.  This list goes on and on and on and on. 

My point of all of this is, that if a democrat were to talk and act like this, it would be unforgivable.  Proof that this is all about "Anything but another f_cking Clinton."

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 11:11:05 (permalink)
How terrible it must be lacking the capability to see or hear beyond the actual words written or spoken.  Some of you people are so blinded by hate and discontent you don't (or refuse to) see what a person is saying. 

Hell, I listen to Hillary whenever she is on TV, trying to give her the benefit of doubt, even though she continues painting a bleak picture colored with lies and false promises.

Tippe, don't blow a gasket, we enjoy your comments so tell us, there is no proof (except the doubt cast by you and OD(say you two ain't one and the same are you?)) that Trump doesn't know, have, or make what he says.

Now, what about the entrance to the convention, by Trump, last night?    Oops silly me, it hasn't been shown on the circus news media and dissected by the talking heads so I doubt, most yinz have not been programmed with an opinion yet.

Well, here ya go, please excuse the commercials and (sorry) it is on Fox.  http://video.foxnews.com/...-stage/?#sp=show-clips

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8379
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 11:46:14 (permalink)
Dardys - 
Journalism 101, from 1994 when I took it, yet whenever you graduated (with much higher level courses), is reserved for NPR.  Most other outlets do not report unbiased facts.  Nor did they, even in 1994 or likely when you graduated.  I would have to imagine that you had a course or two that touched on op-ed.  With the amount of media now, as compared to then, many choose to read commentary, rather than the dry classical journalism.  To try to say this is only a GOP thing is ridiculous.  I'm sure if you open up your favorites tab, you will find thousands of op-ed articles blasting Obama or the Clintons.  That is your choice of what media outlets you want to follow.  

As for Pence eating at Chili's, there are still hundreds of other options in the airport or where he was at, that are unique to the area.  It sounds like he was flying out of Newark.  The Ironbound District of Newark is awesome eats.  Even suburban Newark has awesome local cuisine.  As a politician, what better photo opt. than eating a slice of pizza in NY the size of your head?  Maybe he went there as a politician, to send a message that he is a "play it safe" kind of guy?  With a recluse at the steering wheel, a safe/in control navigator is a great sell.  I tend to think it was a typical family in the car, wife wants this, daughter wants that, man wants food in belly and out of the car!  Chili's is right here, and it didn't make me sick last time there...  Or, could just be a fan of Chili's?

D-Nymph -
Spot on for Melania.  I see her being ex-wife number whatever sooner than later over this.  But seems to be the way of many old rich greedy people.  They just can't get enough wealth or power.  But Trump is different.  He's one of us, because he talks on a 5th grade level, where I can understand him.  As long as he keeps doing so, I will look past all of the greed, ignorant comments, blatant lies and proof that he is a fraud.

That said, who else do you vote for?  I was hoping for a quality 3rd party option, but it seems like the Libertarian's have swung and missed the ball, on a tee, using an over-sized red wiffle ball bat.  Who knows, maybe the stars will align and Johnson is invited to the debates.  That would be a win, but I can't see him standing up to Trump or Hillary if he is invited.  His policies on most things are spot on, others I am not a fan.  His biggest issue is his public speaking though.  He is very hesitant when speaking, and I think both Trump and Hillary would eat him alive in a debate.

Maybe Sanders will throw a curve ball and endorse Stein and get her over 15% and into debates.  I could see many women that can't stomach either Trump or Hillary voting for her.  I could see some men voting for her out of spite.  What could be a more crushing blow to Hillary, than another woman being the first female POTUS???
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 11:52:50 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

Now, what about the entrance to the convention, by Trump, last night?    Oops silly me, it hasn't been shown on the circus news media and dissected by the talking heads so I doubt, most yinz have not been programmed with an opinion yet.

Well, here ya go, please excuse the commercials and (sorry) it is on Fox.  http://video.foxnews.com/...-stage/?#sp=show-clips

My first thought when I saw it live was:  "Holy ****, is that Trump or Gene Simmons.  WTF is with the smoke show?  So weird, it's hilarious"

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 12:01:20 (permalink)
D-nymph

My first thought when I saw it live was:  "Holy ****, is that Trump or Gene Simmons.  WTF is with the smoke show?  So weird, it's hilarious"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think you may be starting to catch on D-Nymph butttttttt, ya missed the medias interpretation of the entrance,  They want yinz to believe it was WWF style.  However, I do like the "Gene Simmons" thingy.   

Forgot to tell yinz to turn up your volume; dam I'm disappointed the media circus hasn't commented about the song.

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/19 12:02:45

tippecanoe
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1451
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 12:11:17 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

Tippe, don't blow a gasket, we enjoy your comments so tell us, there is no proof (except the doubt cast by you and OD(say you two ain't one and the same are you?)) that Trump doesn't know, have, or make what he says.

Ha, not blowing a gasket at all, and I am sure you do not enjoy my comments, at least you shouldn't.  They are usually not only in opposition of you views, they are also usually aimed at tearing down your timeline of posts, and all the points you try to make.  I can also assure you I am not a semi-retired flat-lander walleye and pan-fish fisherman, and he isn't a 32 year old kid-loaded WV workaholic hill-jack musky fly fisherman.  We were just raised with similar values.

I have two questions that I actually would like you to answer, instead of dancing around.  The first is a simple yes or no, the second, not so much.

1. You seriously, in your heart of hearts, in the voice inside you that knows truth, you seriously think he knows more about ISIS than the generals?

2. You have been a Trump supporter all along, not just after he became the presumptive nominee.  Please tell me how as a social conservative, you can excuse the rhetoric?  As the "Party of Christians" you can not only excuse an immature man of making fun of a handicapped reporter, and talking about his **** on live TV during a debate in prime-time, but actually support this man for his run at the presidency?  Please explain how you can get past this as a social conservative.  I always thought the indecent, ignorant, push-the-issues, scruple-less garbage talk was the ugly, unforgivable side of the democrats.
outasync
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 728
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 12:15:59 (permalink)
They have commented on the song. As in KISS says that trump didn't not ask for or get permission to use the song lol
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 12:32:45 (permalink)
Porktown
Dardys - Journalism 101, from 1994 when I took it, yet whenever you graduated (with much higher level courses), is reserved for NPR.  Most other outlets do not report unbiased facts.  Nor did they, even in 1994 or likely when you graduated.  I would have to imagine that you had a course or two that touched on op-ed.  With the amount of media now, as compared to then, many choose to read commentary, rather than the dry classical journalism.  To try to say this is only a GOP thing is ridiculous.  I'm sure if you open up your favorites tab, you will find thousands of op-ed articles blasting Obama or the Clintons.  That is your choice of what media outlets you want to follow.   As for Pence eating at Chili's, there are still hundreds of other options in the airport or where he was at, that are unique to the area.  It sounds like he was flying out of Newark.  The Ironbound District of Newark is awesome eats.  Even suburban Newark has awesome local cuisine.  As a politician, what better photo opt. than eating a slice of pizza in NY the size of your head?  Maybe he went there as a politician, to send a message that he is a "play it safe" kind of guy?  With a recluse at the steering wheel, a safe/in control navigator is a great sell.  I tend to think it was a typical family in the car, wife wants this, daughter wants that, man wants food in belly and out of the car!  Chili's is right here, and it didn't make me sick last time there...  Or, could just be a fan of Chili's? D-Nymph -Spot on for Melania.  I see her being ex-wife number whatever sooner than later over this.  But seems to be the way of many old rich greedy people.  They just can't get enough wealth or power.  But Trump is different.  He's one of us, because he talks on a 5th grade level, where I can understand him.  As long as he keeps doing so, I will look past all of the greed, ignorant comments, blatant lies and proof that he is a fraud. That said, who else do you vote for?  I was hoping for a quality 3rd party option, but it seems like the Libertarian's have swung and missed the ball, on a tee, using an over-sized red wiffle ball bat.  Who knows, maybe the stars will align and Johnson is invited to the debates.  That would be a win, but I can't see him standing up to Trump or Hillary if he is invited.  His policies on most things are spot on, others I am not a fan.  His biggest issue is his public speaking though.  He is very hesitant when speaking, and I think both Trump and Hillary would eat him alive in a debate. Maybe Sanders will throw a curve ball and endorse Stein and get her over 15% and into debates.  I could see many women that can't stomach either Trump or Hillary voting for her.  I could see some men voting for her out of spite.  What could be a more crushing blow to Hillary, than another woman being the first female POTUS???

I didn't say it was a GOP thing.

And, yes, in 1983, if you were to be taken as a serious journalist, you did not register with a party nor vote.

I very well know the difference between op-ed and news, but unfortunately, op-ed has become the news for the most part.

My responding in this thread was attempting to point that out. Since I obviously failed in that endeavor, I'll refrain from further input.

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 12:53:21 (permalink)
I hope you DON'T do that! All opinions are welcome and needed.
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/19 13:08:27 (permalink)
Guys, the Bush family feels betrayed.  LOL! 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/...nb7Kz&ocid=U348DHP
Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 14 of 430
Jump to: