Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 12 of 430
Author
pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2814
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2016/07/08 12:03:42 (permalink)
Trump needs to win in November before you declare him POTUS. Just because he did well in the GOP primary doesn't/isn't going to equate to the numbers he will even come close to in the General Election. So it may be you Jigs who will need to pack. JUS SAY'in..

All this BS about Trump, Hilary, emails, blah blah blah. Does is all not pale in light of what is going on RIGHT NOW? Law enforcement being murdered on the streets of Dallas. Citizens being shot for DWB. Blue lives matter, black lives matter. I mean cmon. So much racial tension around the country and we sling mud at one another on a hole in the wall message forum.

One thing is for sure, IMO, we all need to take a bite of this chit sandwhich that has become our society. Who in their right mind would even want the job of President anyways? Heck, it's like The Purge everday. No one person is going to change anything. It has to come from US. So many problems, so little time we all have. As always, jus say'IN in my honest and humble opinion. Peace..
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Trump... 2016/07/08 16:04:34 (permalink)
Irrelevant much?

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Obama is a Coke Snorter?         I'll be darned!!!!

As for "irrelevant much", I don't know about the "much" but Irrelevant is the "pet name" my wife uses when she calls for me.

You missed the point of my post.  Surprising.  Do you want me to draw it out on a timeline for you? 

***********************************************************************************************************
***********************************************************************************************************

Tippe, you can draw a picture of a senseless point?     Amazing!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jigs, if ever there was a time that I would take your advice, it is now.  I shall hold my tongue regarding any further dialog with........ ummm, what was his name?   But first, so I understand, can you draw me a picture?

=======================================================================================

Heyyyyyy, all yinz what saw the hearing with the FBI Director yesterday, raise your hand.  Let's see, what was his name, oh yeah, Mud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PensFan chalk one up, I'm a gotta agree with you, to a point.  WE do need to come together and pull the flush handle on Washington but when ya got but two choices like Clinton and Trump, what's a guy to do?  Hillary may have escaped (again) the e-mail thingy but rumors are abound with regard to perjury and allowing non-secure persons access to her one (of many) server(s).

I gotta disagree with the "hole in the wall forum" comment though.  Bad, bad, bad........ I enjoy it myself, I ain't found any other forum where I can have so much fun, pis-sing people off.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/08 16:22:26

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1227
Re: Trump... 2016/07/09 06:35:32 (permalink)
Watch now!!!!! Archie was and is my Hero! I'd crawl over 10 Hillary's  to vote for one Archie!
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8380
Re: Trump... 2016/07/09 09:24:47 (permalink)
Saw a new (maybe not new) ad this morning, showing Trump doing his mocking of the disabled guy. I am the first to admit that the media does take some of what he says out of context, but stuff like that can't be defended. He has a laundry list of it, to go along with borderline things that "the media is taking out of context", or see they? With the money crooked Hillary has, I can't see how ads of Trumps own words aren't going to take him down. I do like the crooked Hillary tag, although could be used on any politician, including Trump.

It will be interesting how he handles the latest black lives matter/police assassinations. Cleveland has a very high African American population. I'm not sure what the GOP was thinking, holding it there to begin with. Talk about a recipe for disaster. Especially if Trump comes out with one of his over the top comments. I would have to imagine the security bill for this thing has to be shattering records.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/10 09:56:35 (permalink)
old dog
i've likened this campaign to the jerry spring show from the outset.  reading here the insults and back biting, the girly-girl fighting and childish attitudes, i realize this campaign is reflective of the american voters.  some here cannot comprehend or reply just as little kids do.  it is sad, scary and disconcerting.

Well Old Dog I for one, would like you to know that personally;  I represent those remarks!!!!

Long time no hear from, welcome back to Sesame Street. 

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/10 10:04:28

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6701
Re: Trump... 2016/07/12 10:51:39 (permalink)
Jeb Bush: Trump Created 'Alternate Universe' That Won't Become Reality

In a recent interview with NBC News set to air Monday night, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush described Donald Trump's campaign as an "alternative universe" that will leave Trump's supporters feeling "betrayed."

"The tragedy of this, though, is that there isn't going to be a wall built. And Mexico's not going to pay for it. And there's not going to be a ban on Muslims," Bush told NBC News in a clip released Monday afternoon. "This is all like a alternative universe that he created."

"The reality is, that's not going to happen. And people are going to be deeply frustrated and the divides will grow in our country," he continued. "And this extraordinary country, still the greatest country on the face of the earth, will continue to stagger instead of soar. And that's the heartbreaking part of this, is I think people are really going to feel betrayed."

Bush also acknowledged that his former rival in the presidential race understands the media.

"Trump, to his credit, was very smart at exploiting these kind of opportunities. He's a master at understanding how the media works — more than anybody I've ever seen in politics," Bush told NBC News. "Kudos for him, for kind of creating the environment and then manipulating the environment to his effect."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jeb-bush-trump-alternate-universe

LOL!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/12 11:11:10 (permalink)
I'll be darned D-Nymph but I can't "lol", I gotta go one step further........ LMAO.

SlipperySmitt
  • Total Posts : 399
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 00:51:40 (permalink)
I alwaysed liked the "Donald," liked the way he spoke, kind of plain and simple, sometimes not. Sometimes the vaseline, sometimes the sand if you know what I mean. Lately, sometimes he needs to tone it done a bit, or maybe not.....

Hillary, never liked her! Bill was smart enough (or maybe both) not to screw up the 90's which made anyone with a pea in they're head allot of money. 

All the other crap begone! I'm an independent, don't believe in the parties, think thats whats wrong to many times. Not for the greater good or the country, only for the parties view.

Better choices needed, yes! Hillary over Trump? I'll take Trump, an outsider might do better for us all, but also could ruin us. His running mate will determine that, if elected. 

Since 1980, we've basically had 2 presidencies, everyone from the elected goes to work for the next elected from either party. A change is needed, but probably won't happen.

If it was between Bernie & Trump, I'd flip a coin, but lean heavy on the Trump side. Change is needed, in a world that is changing quicker than any of us! Parties, race, sex, religion, etc, be dam, something needs to change! And hopefully, believably, soon and for the better for all of us! 

Smitty

Member since prior to Aug 2001. My profile on the side got messed up.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 07:38:19 (permalink)
Oh, Oh, BT I think you now have some competition for the Common Sense award. Someone has shown up and can express his opinion calmly and respectfully. I'm  impressed so I think I will hang around to hear more.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 08:40:38 (permalink)
You've misunderstood me Old Dog! I meant someone to come on here and express his opinion without insulting everyone that doesn't agree or naming calling or labelling people as old stupid and uneducated. I did not say I  agreed.
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4735
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 09:10:06 (permalink)
Just to put the bankruptcy thing in perspective, put Milton Hershey bankruptcy in a search and see who else comes up besides him. Would it be a surprise to see Henry Ford, Walt Disney, and even, dare I write it, Abraham Lincoln on that list?

Not saying it is a good thing, but more companies fail than succeed.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 10:39:31 (permalink)
Smitty back from the abyss!  I hope you're well.
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 11:32:21 (permalink)
old dog
how many of the listed were presidents, other than lincoln, of this country?  lincoln was in a different time with different laws.  his personal bankruptcy probably impacted few. how many oversaw the economy of this country?  how many filed four times?  btw, henry ford treated his workers well as time went on.  can the same be said of trump?  too many stories where he stiffed them, cut wages and benefits and underpaid other.  as for hiring american workers, check out who he hires at his private club in florida.

Read the real history of Ford. He paid more, so there are positive stories about that. But he also employed what could be termed "thugs" who were used to "straighten out" or remove workers by force.

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 11:42:54 (permalink)
Maybe billionaires using hired thugs to straighten out workers is what Trump means by "Making America great again"?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 11:50:52 (permalink)
Smitty, welcome to the thread, nice to hear from ya.

I hear ya Jigs and know where you are coming from and it is sad that some people, just read words and, can't see what others are saying.

Even worse, the people that allow themselves to be swayed, not by the actual candidate but by how others wish to display that candidate i.e., "talking heads".

Take The Clinton's for example, involved in scandals ever since they came into politics and yet Hillary is painted by left wing news media, and the democratic establishment as being the subject of a "witch hunt".  Even more amazing is the number of people who have been promised so much, (by the Clinton's) yet never benefited, who think she does walk on water. 

Ummm, come to think of it, the way Hillary evades conviction, maybe she does.

Old Dog sounds like your wishes are for a leader who 'can' walk on water; for whom I would cast my vote also.  HOWEVER, you and I both know when that candidate appears, we are ALL in  !!!

Sooooooooo moving on folks, inquiring minds would like to know your opinion regarding the "polls", constantly being talked about in the news?  Are these polls fact, fiction and/or a gimmick used to sway voters? 

DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 12:01:55 (permalink)
old dog
so you're paralleling trump and henry ford?  btw, there are still companies today that follow ford's example. from down in your region, you probably know the same of the mine owners and carnegie.  that being said, many of ford's earlier workers were loyal to him. however, the issue here is trump.

No, not really. Just pointing out that at some point or another, all business people had some issue or solution to an issue that others find unpalatable.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 12:05:10 (permalink)
DarDys
Just to put the bankruptcy thing in perspective, put Milton Hershey bankruptcy in a search and see who else comes up besides him. Would it be a surprise to see Henry Ford, Walt Disney, and even, dare I write it, Abraham Lincoln on that list?

DarDys if I might add to and, hopefully bolster your comment; Lido Anthony "Lee" Iacocca didn't build the cars at Chrysler.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/14 12:07:23

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 12:12:41 (permalink)
old dog
...and that makes them qualified to be president?  for a man who has been in the press for years because of how he treats his employees, i can only wonder how he will treat people in the country who question him.

He will block press credentials until the only one to be allowed to ask him questions is Bill O'Reilly & the clowns at Breitbart.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 12:18:01 (permalink)
Ah the fresh air of a adult disagreement with respect for each other's views. Take a deep breath boys it may not last!
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 12:44:41 (permalink)
Not to change the subject but I will anyway; did yinz see Sanders finally admitted as to why he was running to become the Democratic Candidate for the President of The U.S?  I'd love to know what the people, that supported Bernie with their hard earned money in the form of "personal contributions", think of their wonder boy now?

Bernie Sanders fed off of his supporters, getting a free ride around the nation on their dime, as he gathered data to write his personal book.  

I guess I shouldn't laugh; those same naive people will be buying the book and it will be Bernie laughing, all the way to the bank!

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 12:52:56 (permalink)
old dog
BeenThereDoneThat.
DarDys

DarDys if I might add to and, hopefully bolster your comment; Lido Anthony "Lee" Iacocca didn't build the cars at Chrysler.

what???  what does iacocca have to do with the presidency?  you think because he led a company out of bankruptcy denotes his ability to be commander in chief?  bt, go to my list and reply to each issue.  make me believe that trump is qualified. i am not above admitting wrong.  i've been there many times.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sorry Old Dog I'd just be wasting my time but just try, and understand, the term "delegation"; It is one of the core concepts of "any"  management leadership.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/14 12:54:30

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 13:09:02 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Not to change the subject but I will anyway; did yinz see Sanders finally admitted as to why he was running to become the Democratic Candidate for the President of The U.S?  I'd love to know what the people, that supported Bernie with their hard earned money in the form of "personal contributions", think of their wonder boy now?

Bernie Sanders fed off of his supporters, getting a free ride around the nation on their dime, as he gathered data to write his personal book.  

I guess I shouldn't laugh; those same naive people will be buying the book and it will be Bernie laughing, all the way to the bank!

Link to story?
tippecanoe
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1451
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 13:29:16 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
old dog
BeenThereDoneThat.
DarDys

what???  what does iacocca have to do with the presidency?  you think because he led a company out of bankruptcy denotes his ability to be commander in chief?  bt, go to my list and reply to each issue.  make me believe that trump is qualified. i am not above admitting wrong.  i've been there many times.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sorry Old Dog I'd just be wasting my time but just try, and understand, the term "delegation"; It is one of the core concepts of "any"  management leadership.

I am a project manager.  Should I run for president?
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 13:36:06 (permalink)
tippecanoe
BeenThereDoneThat.
old dog
BeenThereDoneThat.
DarDys

Have you ever had to declare bankruptcy?
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 13:36:45 (permalink)
D-nymph
BeenThereDoneThat.

Link to story?

*********************************************************************************************************

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ.....................  D ya make me feel as if ya don't trust my information, therefore I fulfill your request with this link specifically to CNN.  Enjoy.    http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/14/politics/bernie-sanders-book-deal/

PS. Note the issue date, will be Nov. 15th, one week after election day.
PSS.  Also note, this ain't the first book by Mr. Sanders 'cause Bernie knows, there's money in them there books.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/14 13:42:14

D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 13:42:07 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
D-nymph
BeenThereDoneThat.

Link to story?

*********************************************************************************************************

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ.....................  D ya make me feel as if ya don't trust my information, therefore I fulfill your request with this link specifically to CNN.  Enjoy.    http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/14/politics/bernie-sanders-book-deal/

PS. Note the issue date, will be Nov. 15th, one week after election day.

I don't trust your information! 

But, I say, good for him!  Write a book, earn some money, this is America after all.  Do you think he's not entitled to make money off of his popularity?  I bet he has a lot of stories to tell from the past year.  I won't buy it, but I'm sure he's fine with that too.

How many politicians don't cash in on book deals if popular enough to be offered one?  I'm going to guess that number is real close to zero.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 13:44:56 (permalink)
Ha haaa ha........  so right you are D-nymph, so right you are.

Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2852
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 13:54:58 (permalink)
Who still has Crooked Hillary in a landslide?

CBS/NYT has 'em tied up nationally.  Quinnipiac has Trump ahead in key swing states of PA & FL, and tied in Ohio.  Other polls show that even with 3rd party candidates in the mix that it's nearly a statistical dead heat.  

Still won't vote for Trump, but it is funny to see that all he's done in the past two weeks is basically shut his mouth while Crooked Hillary gets burned trying to put out all the fires she started.  

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 13:56:08 (permalink)
tippecanoe

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()                                                                   ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Will Tyler be your VP Too??
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/14 13:59:36

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/14 14:09:01 (permalink)
WELLLLLLLLLLL HECK, it's been 10 minutes (and counting) since my last post and no rebuttals so i'm going to go sulk for awhile.

But you can bet your bippy, I'llllllll be bock!

Bye.

Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 12 of 430
Jump to: