Helpful ReplyHot!Trump...

Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 11 of 430
Author
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1064
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Trump... 2016/07/05 11:38:11 (permalink)
Why not an intelligent well informed outsider you say!!!! Well who in their right mind would want the job?????? Every piece of dirt from that persons life from the day they were born constantly brought up,many false  accusations, Not to mention half the people hate you no matter what you do or your positions are!! Why not a professor you say well don't we have a constitutional law professor now in office who violates the constitution every chance he gets!!! We don't have much of a choice in this election or any for that matter but it really doesn't matter because this country is so far gone its almost too late for it to change.I hope I'm wrong But with the creeps and crooks we have running the show I don't see much of a future wheather you vote for a D or an R
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Trump... 2016/07/05 11:52:34 (permalink)
So tell us Tippe, which intelligent well informed outsider has a "D" beside their name and, will they be appearing on the ballot.

And as usual neighbor, you are wrong, just put somebody on the ballot with a "D" beside their name who wants to put this nation back on it's feet and not just be the "first in the White House";   I will gladly cast my ballot in their favor.

Appears to me your dislike for Trump stems more from his success and wealth.

But have no fear, Hillary has been cleared by the FBI.  But then again, she wasn't charged with gross negligence and being extremely careless in handling highly classified information.  

Is this the highly intelligent person of integrity, with a "D" beside their name........, you speak of?  

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

pensfan1
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2793
Re: Trump... 2016/07/05 12:24:00 (permalink)
That is what scares me the most. He has been involved with 1000s of lawsuits. Heck he brought a $5M lawsuit against a comedian for making a joke about him being born to a human mother and a male orange orangutang. Like the guy actually meant Trump's mother had sex with an ape. What is going to happen when some real stuff happens? He is just too thinned skinned and immature to run this country, IMO. #whinylittlebiotch.
ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/05 13:03:56 (permalink)
Waiting for your answer tippe on who is that intelligent person well informed person with the D beside their name on the ballot!!! Are there any on either party? There all rich wealthy people you cant get elected for a local office without money. Its the power they all crave heck Hillary is worth 42 million,that 400 grand the pres makes is lunch money!!!
  As for the email scandal as I said in earlier post if she's not indicted it just shows us our justice system is totally corrupt. So when these criminals and liars stand up and preach to us regular folks about equal justice for all,and no body is above the law,they should be booed off the stage!!
  Vote for whoever u like IT DOESNT"T MATTER!!!!!!!!
tippecanoe
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1451
Re: Trump... 2016/07/05 14:40:36 (permalink)
I must have struck a nerve...

As I have said I am not a democrat, I am registered Indy, and I actually am very independent in my views as I don't really fall into either of the major parties when it comes to my ideals.  Some, but not most.  I am probably more "average" than anyone you know.  That doesn't mean I am going to vote for an ape-man-child-thing because he is loud, and claims to be "non-establishment."  Establishment is just a word.  Until you can see that, you won't see anything.

Much unlike the people who are christian-conservative-lifetime-republicans who are voting for the lifetime-liberal-democrat-billionaire-pervert who called the lifetime-christian-conservative-republicans, a group of idiots. He called you an idiot, but you will vote for him.  But hey, look past that too!  I can assure you I wouldn't vote for anyone who called me an idiot, but prerogatives be prerogatives homie.  Can you please at least recognize that he really called you an idiot?  Please?

I wouldn't be opposed to union factory job where I could live in the neighborhood with the fence, and the kids, and where my wife wouldn't have to work 40 a week, and yada-yada.  However, I am not delusional that a screaming man-boy can wave his magic wand and take me back to 1950.

My bird doesn't stand straight up to anyone who has money, especially people born with it.  Jealous of success and wealth?  LOL  Because I don't worship money, and I don't put people with money on a pedestal, doesn't make me jealous.  It would be hard not to be wealthy if you were born in his shoes.  Seriously, how bad would you have to F up?  As far as success goes, I measure that in intangible ways, like love, inner peace, and happiness.  You know, the things that actually count when you close your eyes for the last time?  So far so good in that department, too.

I don't have a good answer for you, on who to vote for with a D beside their name.  Lesser of two evils would certainly be Hillary in the overall.  I really feel she has a more worldly view than he does, and is much more fit to run the country.  I guess we will see, because unless she dies, she will be the next president.  However, if you must know, out of spite, and TRUE disgust for the system, I will vote third party.  My vote doesn't count anyway, the state I live in isn't a battleground state, it is already set in stone who will win here.  I can tell you for certain I won't vote for the giant spoiled man child.  If you really think he is the answer, go for it.

ICE NUT
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/05 14:56:48 (permalink)
Tippe none of our votes count not only your state but all of them were decided a long time ago. The downward spiral will continue the transformation of America will continue under our new queen. thankfully I probably won't be around to see it,unfortunely my children will.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/06 08:53:23 (permalink)
"vote for an ape-man-child-thing"....... "lifetime-liberal-democrat-billionaire-pervert" ........ "screaming man-boy"............  "giant spoiled man child".

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yikes.............. nice rant, sooooo tell us, how do you feel about the Republican Candidate for President.    I guess YOU did strike a nerve there Tippe, which one was it; your funny bone?  

Question though, your remark about Trump calling someone an idiot, was he speaking of his (record setting primary) voters at the time or was this just a vision, seen and heard, by the "talking heads"? 

One thing about Hillary, she would never call her cult idiots; at least not to their face, Hillary just keeps playing them on........  as FOOLS,  while she laughs all the way to the bank.

Now if I may quote a great "legend in his own mind"................  "Don't boo, Vote"!

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/06 09:05:29

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

tippecanoe
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/06 09:41:50 (permalink)
The man would be the biggest embarrassment in the history of the office.  Period.  He is an entertainer, not the leader of America.  Don't tell me Obama is the worst, just because you disagree with his ideas, or his liberal values.  This guy would be the worst because of who he is, not his ideas.

You can tell me you think a guy who talks about his genitalia size during a debate on TV should be president?  Do you have no decency?  Do you think a kid should be able to watch his president on TV without being exposed to this kind of filth?  What kind of conservative are you?

I am working on a pretty serious proposal, look up the video yourself.  You are the type he was speaking of at the time.  Paraphrasing here, but, he said if he were to ever run for president, he would run as a republican, because they have a base that is easily duped.  I am sure you would turn a blind eye to that, just like everything else.

Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8303
Re: Trump... 2016/07/06 10:00:56 (permalink)
I don't mean this as an insult to Trump, as it is a medical condition, and likely uncontrollable.  But, have you ever seen anyone that fits this description more?

http://www.mayoclinic.org...efinition/con-20025568
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/06 10:55:10 (permalink)
Sorry Tippe, I've seen what has occurred the past 8 years and I've watched the Clinton's since White Water, Travel Gate, File Gate, etc.  So you see there is "proof in the pudding"  of major "embarrassment in the history of the Presidential Office", having already occurred.

Can you do no better to defend yourself, in that you use "a guy who mentions his genitalia" as means to question my decency.  After all, while holding the highest ranking office in America, Bill does not have sex with that woman (in the White House) and Hillary pretends to defend him. So, just what kind of "pervert" meets your standard to be President of the U.S?

Oh, speaking of "roll models" (I trust you are) getting into the White House, how about we put a "law abiding" COCAINE SNORTER into the oval office buttttttt, WAIT.......  the dope didn't get it's claws into him and he was able to shake the stuff.  Guess I can't use that reason to question anyone's capability to lead our Nation.  Although, do you feel it OK for people to be smoking (Bill didn't inhale) in the White House?  Not that ANYBODY does, mind you.

Lastly Tippe, can you not do better than ask, "what kind of conservative are you", am I suppose to be insulted by this question.  Can you do no better than throw insults, trying to defend your opinion, which you are entitled to and I WAS interested in hearing.

As for needing proof, add this info to the current FBI findings, no question in my mind who is "turning a blind eye".  http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/a-brief-guide-to-clinton-scandals-from-travelgate-to-emailgate/article/2562906

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/06 11:13:03

FishinGuy
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2008
Re: Trump... 2016/07/06 11:11:22 (permalink)
tippecanoe
The truth of the matter is, no president has a magic wand, and they can't really come through on the promises they make during a campaign.  Our world stage image and direction are more important to me than the BS they promise about corporate funding, tax loopholes, lobbyist reform, social healthcare, walls, minimum wage, jobs, welfare reform, abortion, gun rights, coal, gas, cars, banks, anything.  This is all fun stuff for all of us to be at each others throats about(what a great way to control people, eh?), but we aren't voting for a supreme ruler.  Like it or lump it.  We all have different views that run the scale from one end to the other, depending mostly on how we were raised, and the opinions we form from our very different life experiences.  We are all entitled to those opinions.  These guys are just fighting over which one of their friends gets 40% of our paycheck. In the end, it is just who you want behind you, while you are bent over sifting through the dirt looking for your potatoes.  That being said...My major concerns with Trump include the fact that talks like a child.  That doesn't bother you?  He was born a billionaire, which is a long way from where I was born, and if you are on here talking politics and not butt deep in a river in Montana, than it is a long way from where you were born as well.  I have two step sons, both of whom I love very much, and one will be eighteen in less than a year, and is planning on a military career.  I don't want someone who has the emotional stability of a pre-teen girl sending these boys to get their balls blown off, because we voted in a president had a melt-down with his finger on the button.  He gets infuriated dealing with the moderators at debates, how can he handle a real international crisis?  The man is a draft dodger, and I don't want to hear about how bad he wanted to serve, and they wouldn't let him.  He was, and is, a billionaire playboy.  Billionaire playboys don't die in foxholes.  He lies (a lot) in his speeches, and is very poorly informed on international issues.  He is childish to the point that he talked about his wang size in a debate.  He is less conservative in most homeland social issues than I am.  His wife has posed naked for money.  Would yours?  He has been married four times, right?  He made fun of a handicapped liberal reporter, for being handicapped, not for being a lunatic liberal.  He appeals to the least informed and least educated, the emotionally charged, heart-thinkers.  The Mexicans took your job at the meat processing plant?  Why not go after the guy who hires illegals to work there?  If he wasn't offering a job, then they wouldn't be filling a position!  Mexico is going to pay for a wall?  Are you high on PCP, or actually crazy for believing this nonsense?  I can't blame people for being fed up with our system, and wanting an outsider, but why not an intelligent, well informed outsider?  Why not a professor of economics?  Why not someone with more integrity?  He has claimed that he would get China to assassinate Kim Jong Un?  That doesn't send up a red flag of this guy shouldn't be president?  What are we thinking?  I thought he would tone down the insanity once he got the nod, it seems to be going the opposite direction.  You can look past all of this, but not actual full fledged propaganda lies about the story of how four civilians died in Benghazi?  Irrationality.  If you are planning on voting for him, it is because you can't stomach voting for someone with a D beside their name on the ballot box.  PERIOD.
truer words have not been spoken in this thread.
FishinGuy
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/06 11:13:53 (permalink)
ICE NUT
Why not an intelligent well informed outsider you say!!!! Well who in their right mind would want the job?????? Every piece of dirt from that persons life from the day they were born constantly brought up,many false  accusations, Not to mention half the people hate you no matter what you do or your positions are!! Why not a professor you say well don't we have a constitutional law professor now in office who violates the constitution every chance he gets!!! We don't have much of a choice in this election or any for that matter but it really doesn't matter because this country is so far gone its almost too late for it to change.I hope I'm wrong But with the creeps and crooks we have running the show I don't see much of a future wheather you vote for a D or an R
Coming from a person who has yet to figure out the difference between a question, and a statement, your words carry very little weight(Edit:With me.).
post edited by FishinGuy - 2016/07/06 11:21:52
FishinGuy
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/06 11:18:56 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
Blah blah blah. the "talking heads"?  Blah blah.    
Where DO you get your news? (<see how I did that NUT?)
D-nymph
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6701
Re: Trump... 2016/07/06 11:29:41 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.

Oh, speaking of "roll models" (I trust you are) getting into the White House, how about we put a "law abiding" COCAINE SNORTER into the oval office

George W Bush was the first known cocaine snorter in the White House, yes?
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 297
Re: Trump... 2016/07/06 16:04:35 (permalink)
steel_crusader
Is the edema this country needs especially DC.

Have a nice day
GOD BLESS

Enema, the word is enema.    I see on today's news that Clinton's lead in a national poll is as high as 13%.   Sounds like all but the really dumb ones are running for cover like rats on a sinking ship.    Enema in motion, Caped Crusader.
post edited by Dim Mak - 2016/07/06 16:11:26
D-nymph
Pro Angler
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/06 21:28:15 (permalink)
FishinGuy
ICE NUT
Coming from a person who has yet to figure out the difference between a question, and a statement, your words carry very little weight(Edit:With me.).

FishinGuy
BeenThereDoneThat.
Blah blah blah. the "talking heads"?  Blah blah.    
Where DO you get your news? (<see how I did that NUT?)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yeah Ice nut, see how these guys pose their opinions; they gotta make belittling comments while attempting senseless statements toward those they disagree with.   Absolutely no merit to their thoughts; a true sign of desperation.

In answer to your senseless question FishinGuy, not from the "Huffington Post" or "MSNBC".

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

D-nymph
BeenThereDoneThat.

Oh, speaking of "roll models" (I trust you are) getting into the White House, how about we put a "law abiding" COCAINE SNORTER into the oval office

************************************************************************************************************

Dang "W" is running for the White House again, heck I thought that was his bro, Jeb?   And naughty Jeb admitted to using weed but he did apologize, to his mom, right on national T.V.

Anyhow "D" thanks for bringing the information to light even though, as usual the intention of your question, is irrelevant.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/06 22:31:50 (permalink)
D-nymph
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a46468/republican-reaction-clinton-email-fbi/

LOL

*************************************************************************************************************

LOL............  that there's a real knee slapper "D" so what do ya think, of this one?
https://youtu.be/O0vHZqVn-io?t=3

crappiefisher
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2956
Re: Trump... 2016/07/07 00:01:44 (permalink)

FishinGuy
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/07 07:04:52 (permalink)
"In answer to your senseless question FishinGuy, not from the "Huffington Post" or "MSNBC"." Me neither. Huff post is pretty horrible actually. It was a very serious question. Almost every post you've made in this thread talks down on the sources of the news others are referencing. Where do you get YOUR all mighty information? BTW: calling someone out for having such bad grammar their posts are nearly illegible is hardly a belittling comment. You yourself have praised spellcheck. I'm not perfect either, but geez. PROOFREAD!
post edited by FishinGuy - 2016/07/07 07:09:50
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/07 09:19:39 (permalink)
FishinGuy
"In answer to your senseless question FishinGuy, not from the "Huffington Post" or "MSNBC"." Me neither. Huff post is pretty horrible actually. It was a very serious question. Almost every post you've made in this thread talks down on the sources of the news others are referencing. Where do you get YOUR all mighty information? BTW: calling someone out for having such bad grammar their posts are nearly illegible is hardly a belittling comment. You yourself have praised spellcheck. I'm not perfect either, but geez. PROOFREAD!

**************************************************************************************************************

Well than, please accept my apology for mistaking your question.  However, I must disagree, (which we all so well) as I do not believe most people are referencing "the news"; rather the personal opinions, of pundits and/or self anointed reporters.  

I enjoy hearing the opinions of other people, based on fact, not gleaned from information provided by a person paid to spin every word spoken by the candidates.  Nor do I accept, information taken from the special clips developed by a news agency when it's quite obvious the clips do not tell the full story.   As I have mentioned in the past, I prefer to hear the candidates (all), and it can be on Fox, CNN or, my local news channel.

Now that being said, I also dislike the practice of commenting towards another person's capability at putting their thoughts into writing; I'm no "Shakespeare" , "Dickens" or, "Hemingway"  (bet they would have loved spellcheck).  As stated, I enjoy hearing the thoughts of other people so as I see each sentence they write, I don't 'just' read their words, I try and read their thoughts and, understand where 'they' are coming from.

Many times I read comments, not seeing opinions  and thoughts aimed at the issue but personal attacks, toward another writer.  Some comments appearing to be personal are accidental or not intentional but some, are blatant.  Soooooooo, I feel the need, not to "bad mouth" this person but to show them the picture they are painting.  Sometimes I don't get it quite right but, you can take it from one who knows, I'm never (completely) wrong.

Last but not least, should you be able to figure out what the hell I just said please keep it to yourself, I shan't want certain persons to know...... I do listen.

As they say in the old country; Tight lines and good times.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/07 09:25:17

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/07 10:06:54 (permalink)
Speaking of "where you get your news".  I can't argue with the below link.  CNN & FoxNews right now, are about 90% Presidential election coverage, and have been for the past year.  I usually switch between the two at lunch time, or if nothing else seems to be on or intermission report of a game, ect.  Most of which is senseless.  FoxNews used to cover Trump the same way the others due, until he was chosen to be the nominee.  Now, they seem to not cover his controversial statements...  Some of his statements are taken out of context, but some are pretty clear.  At this point, he has made so many clearly controversial, it is hard to wonder what his context really is.  

As a side note, I stream WESA a few hours each day at work.  Can't say that I am paying attention all that much.  I do know Obama is going to Spain and Poland...

http://www.businessinside...-no-news-at-all-2012-5
Dim Mak
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 297
Re: Trump... 2016/07/07 10:37:49 (permalink)
I see in a poll conducted yesterday that Hillary Ramrod Clinton may be leading by as much as 13%.   Trump is having trouble finding speakers that people won't laugh at for the convention.   And today Sen Bob Corker withdrew his name for consideration as a VP candidate.  Corker went so far as to suggest to Trump that he choose his daughter Ivanka as his running mate.    Trump is kinda like a man without a country.   Just a rag-tag bunch of social misfits as followers.
post edited by Dim Mak - 2016/07/07 10:39:50
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1227
Re: Trump... 2016/07/07 12:13:57 (permalink)
Dump the Trump, ditch the *itch!! Vote Herbie can't  be any worse!
tippecanoe
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/07 14:49:35 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
D-nymph
BeenThereDoneThat.

************************************************************************************************************
Dang "W" is running for the White House again, heck I thought that was his bro, Jeb?   And naughty Jeb admitted to using weed but he did apologize, to his mom, right on national T.V.
Anyhow "D" thanks for bringing the information to light even though, as usual the intention of your question, is irrelevant.

Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't you referring to Obama in your initial statement?  Is he running for the White House again?  Irrelevant much?
tippecanoe
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/07 14:53:42 (permalink)
crappiefisher

This ^^^^^

I still think there is a chance that Trump is actually working for the Clinton machine.  I think he would do anything for money, and they were homies for years.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/07 15:24:36 (permalink)
tippecanoe
crappiefisher

This ^^^^^

I still think there is a chance that Trump is actually working for the Clinton machine.  I think he would do anything for money, and they were homies for years.

Double agreement from me.  Notice the third party is invisible in this picture too.

BTW - The Australians are laughing at us.

https://www.youtube.com/w...Q&feature=youtu.be
D-nymph
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/07 17:06:31 (permalink)
tippecanoe
BeenThereDoneThat.
D-nymph
BeenThereDoneThat.

Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't you referring to Obama in your initial statement?  Is he running for the White House again?  Irrelevant much?

You're correct, he was referring to Obama.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/08 10:15:05 (permalink)
tippecanoe
BeenThereDoneThat.

BeenThereDoneThat.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Obama is a Coke Snorter?         I'll be darned!!!!

As for "irrelevant much", I don't know about the "much" but Irrelevant is the "pet name" my wife uses when she calls for me.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2016/07/08 10:20:41

tippecanoe
Pro Angler
Re: Trump... 2016/07/08 11:16:57 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
tippecanoe
BeenThereDoneThat.

BeenThereDoneThat.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Obama is a Coke Snorter?         I'll be darned!!!!

As for "irrelevant much", I don't know about the "much" but Irrelevant is the "pet name" my wife uses when she calls for me.

You missed the point of my post.  Surprising.  Do you want me to draw it out on a timeline for you? 
Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 11 of 430
Jump to: