OK tomorrow is the last day......

Author
mopars0
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 742
  • Reward points: 0
2013/11/15 21:13:51 (permalink)

OK tomorrow is the last day......

Well tomorrow is the last day.... or for me, last evening hunt, haven't seen a lot of deer but enough for me to keep going back. A few doe but only 4 bucks all season & only one that is a nice shooter. one spike, one small 4 pt & one small rack not even above the ears. Have been really working hard on this shooter, saw him Monday night & tonight from the stand, Monday night couldn't get him called in, tonight he came in about 50 yards from me with only one thing on his mind and it sure wasn't anything I was throwing at him ...nose right to the ground,I grunted didn't slow him down a bit, rattled some even used the doe bleat.. Then, if That wasn't enough , about 30 minutes later , still shaking my head because I couldn't get the big boy stopped. I have this button buck come in , not a giant but not to bad so I decide he can go in my freezer, he stops at 32 yards nice quartering shot and I missed him using a crossbow......wow !! ..just not my year. Wouldn't even tell this story but I think I know what happened ......I think I used the 20 yd crosshairs and not the 30 yd because I shot low ...at least I missed him, guess it was meant to be.....OH well hope everyone has a great day tomorrow....GOOD LUCK !
post edited by mopars0 - 2013/11/15 21:16:04

STEVE.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: