How to embed a YouTube video into a post
To insert a YouTube video into a post, follow these steps:
- From YouTube, locate the video you want to include in your post, then use the "Share" link from YouTube for the video you want to appear. To do this, go to the video on YouTube, then below the video, select the "share" link and copy that link.
- In your post on these forums, put your cursor where you want the video to appear.
- Select the YouTube bottom from the edit bar. It is the last button on the bottom (to the right).
- In the pop-up window which says "Enter the Youtube Link", paste the "share" link from the YouTube page into the field.
- Select "Insert" to embed the video into your post.
When finished, you should have a video in your post, like this:
post edited by Admin - 2013/09/08 19:41:05