Nice Fishing Machine for Sale

Author
CroatianSensation
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 209
  • Reward points: 0
2013/03/22 10:30:49 (permalink)

Nice Fishing Machine for Sale

1998 Smoker Craft - 170 Phantom 17' Aluminum.

- 90 HP Mariner - low hours for the year and very well maintained - does just over 40 mph. (Riptide stainless prop)
- 9.9 Honda Marine 4 stroke - top speed 8 mph. great reliable trolling motor, also trolls as low as 1.5 mph.
- Minn Kota 55 lb thrust trolling motor with foot controls....hardly used
- Himmuinbird fishfinder on the front deck to indicate depth
- Lowrance Lcx 15Mt - GPS and Navionics mapping capability.
- 3 batteries and Bass Pro 3 bank onboard charger
- VHF Ship to shore Uniden President Radio
- AM FM stereo with CD player and speakers
- Full moaring cover made by Conneautville canvas
- Trailmaster trailer with surge brakes (needs master cylinder) I tow it with my Silverado with NO problems, I don't even use the breaks.
- Full walk through windshield
- 4 rod rod locker on passenger side of boat.
- Two aerated livewells and additional storage compartments
- 6 boat rod trolling capability with Fish-Ons and adjustable on rails

This boat isa very versitile set up great for casting and trolling both. Hundreds of muskies have been caught in this vessel, so she is well broke-in in that category. The Mariner is oil injected so never any mixing and both motors draw from one 26 gallon tank inside the hull. This boat is ready to fish and has served me very well! The hull is immaculate and you can see the boat is not beat up at all - NO LEAKS!....ver well maintained and cared for...The trailer could use re-carpeted but still functional. Located in Western PA, about 35 minutes North of Pittsburgh - About all I can say.

$8500.00 - Firm 

If interested please contact Paul Fec at mostly_muskie @ yahoo.com (without spaces)

"Nothing Nails Fish Like a Hammer!!"
                   www.hammerlures.com

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: