CHRISTMAS EVE DAY REPORT

Author
Metal_Mad
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 9
  • Reward points: 0
2007/12/24 17:42:00 (permalink)

CHRISTMAS EVE DAY REPORT

Fished from 8:0am until 3:30pm in the upper river.  I only saw one driftboat the whole day and two other anglers.  The weather was again nasty and cold....with wind and periods of heavy snow.

The good new is I had my spot to myself the whole day and after a slow morning with two on(and landing one), At abour 12:15 it started to heat up.  I moved around the hole a little and switched from blue eggs sacs to white...and bam!  I ended up landing three with nine on, my best day so far this year).  Only one of the fish was Chrome, the rest were colored up pretty good.

I'm including photo's of one of the three I landed and released, but unfortunatley my camera sucks, and the photo's didn't come out at all (its a very old Kodak digital that I just threw in the trash).   Hopefully Santa brings a new Camera and i won't miss anymore photo ops.  If anyone knows how to attached additional photo's let me know, and I put up two more photo's.

As info, after I switched from Blue to white egg sacs, i went up to a much larger size hook and also from Grand max Flourocarbon to a cheaper brand in eight pound test.  It  didn't seem to effect the fishing at all.  Finally, I got cocky and tried a pink worm and didn't catch a darn thing on it.  i've seen them work on the Salmon river, But I've never had any luck with them.

Merry Christmas...and good luck    

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: