Author
casts_by_fly
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 671
  • Reward points: 0
2012/03/12 19:21:37 (permalink)

3 spey lines, 1 salmon/steelhead line, and a DT6F

Hi Guys,

I've got 5 lines that I don't use or need that I'd like to trade for something I do need and will use.

the first three are rio two-handers.

Mid Spey 8/9 F
Accelerator 8/9 F
Windcutter 8/9/10 multi tip with compensators

All three are the same condition/age/usage. I picked them up in a trade a few years ago and they have sat since then. They were lightly used when I got them and I haven't used them at all so they are in very good shape.

The next is a Rio Steelhead & Salmon line

Steelhead & Atlantic Salmon Fly Lines | Rio

This is a 7 wt. It is in like new condition (put on reel, cast a little, not fished). I picked up two new lines to try with my 11'9" 7 wt switch rod and the other one fit my style and the rod better. This is a great line for a 9-10' steelhead rod. It has a long and hefty belly and good tapers for roll casting. On a powerful 7 or normal 8 wt rod it will really bang out line.

The last is a Sci angler's Ultra 4 DT6F. Picked it up new for a specific rod which I gave to my dad (with another line better for him). This was spooled onto an extra spool, cast on the lawn for 30 minutes, and put away. As its a DT, the rear half is absolutely pristine, the front half is like new

I need a WF8F and WF10F in saltwater stylings. I'm partial to Rio and Sci Anglers lines, but I'm open to offers. For purchase outright:

Make me an offer. If you have a line to trade give me the details. If you want more details of these lines just ask.

Thanks,
Rick

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: