Ice fishing gear

Author
gw2kpro
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points: 0
2011/12/06 13:07:16 (permalink)

Ice fishing gear

I have some great ice fishing gear for sale, unfortunately for me I'm not able to go any more. I'm a little sad to let it go but I have to get out of the sport and my loss is your gain. I used all this stuff personally and everything is in great condition and has been well taken care of.

The items are located in Vienna, OH (just north of Youngstown). You can PM me or e-mail me at gw2kpro@yahoo.com.

Unless otherwise noted, these items are 1 year old or less and have been used for 1 season.

This setup would make one heck of a Christmas present. Make me an offer on the whole setup or I will sell these items individually.

Clam Yukon TC, 2 man clam ice house. This is a sweet setup and has been used one season. It has the no-drip roof on it. Includes the travel cover, quick release buckle custom ice anchors, 2 other sets of screw-in ice anchors. and roof gear hooks. Retail on these is $499 with no accessories (retail price does not include the $50 travel cover). I'm asking $375 for the whole setup. And you won't even have to put it together.

Eskimo Shark Z71 8" ice auger. 1 year old, used 1/2 season. This thing is a beast and runs like a top. Looks and runs like new. I have had several power augers over the years and nothing compares to this one for me anyway. Retail on these is $450 selling mine for $325.

Marcum LX3TC flasher 1 year old, used 1/2 season Retail $399 selling for $275 firm. This is a great flasher and works flawlessly. Flasher, cover, charger included.

Strikemaster laser 8" hand auger. 2 years old. Blades are very sharp. $40.

Four HT mammoth pro tip ups. I love these things. These are big heavy built tip ups with big spools and tall flags. Ther're spooled with 15 or 20 lb ice line and include the hook / line holders on each. These retail for $25, I'm asking $15 each and that includes the line and the hook holders.

Three HT hardwater explorer tip ups. Rigged the same way as the mammoth pro's, $10 each

Four HT hardwater explorer magnum tip ups. Rigged the same way as the mammoth pro's. $10 each.

Two Cabelas XML ice series spinning combo rod / reels. These are sweet rods. These retail for $50 each. I will sell the pair for $45.

Two Northstar heavy action ice rods, $5 for the pair.

One 2500 yd bulk spool of woodstock 20lb tip up line -- black -- best ice line on earth -- retail 59 bucks selling for $30

Nice coated Jiffy ice scoop, $10.

Plano insulated minnow bucket $10.

Gander mountain ice rod holder $5.

Ice spikes - $3

1 Reply Related Threads

papinner
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1083
    • Reward points: 0
    RE: Ice fishing gear 2011/12/06 13:43:15 (permalink)
    I may be interested in the 8" lazer auger. Would be able to ship
    Jump to: