imagine that there was a bacterium in those fish that turned
the person who consumed them into zombies

so the story starts like this
i was having a wonderful day fishing
catching and releasing salmon after salmon
i noticed some people across the river had
a small portable stove and were cooking up
a particualarly nasty looking king, a half
an hour later i was getting concerned as.......

ok there you go, a start to our little fishing horror story, copy it and add your part

10 Replies Related Threads

bigbear2010
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 859
    • Reward points: 0
    RE: haloween story 2011/10/21 14:40:52 (permalink)
    so the story starts like this
    an hour later i was getting concerned as.......
    draketrutta
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1577
    RE: haloween story 2011/10/22 10:03:11 (permalink)
    the zombie fish eater
    kept repeating himself

eagleed
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 425
    RE: haloween story 2011/10/25 10:57:31 (permalink)
    Repeating What??
    eagleed
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 425
    RE: haloween story 2011/10/25 10:57:55 (permalink)
    Repeating What???
    CroatianSensation
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 209
    RE: haloween story 2011/10/25 13:16:13 (permalink)
    an hour later i was getting concerned as...

One of the guys from across the river, that was eating the fish, decided to get back out there fishing.
    As he proceeded to low hole me, he looks over as foam begins spewing from his mouth and says "Flossing any?".
    I says, "NO, I'm a perfectly legal snagger, I use beads". He then fell face first into a pod of slimy, rotten saimens.
    He blended right in and disappeared into the hole as the water bubbled away. I looked around to see if anyone else on the stream had witnessed what I had just seen. Nobody around....It was very eerie because I could have sworn it was shoulder to shoulder fishing like every other day. Anyway, I continued my drifts...

All of the sudden, I felt a tug on my line which made me completely forget about what had just happened....The drag started a rippin' and water began to boil! Man I had on something BIG! Suddenly, out of the water jumped the 'ol man in woolrich attire that offered me some blue power bait ealier that morning. He had a pale look to his face, his eyes were sunk in his head and skin peeling away from his bones. I threw my G. Loomis and Angling Specialties combo right in the water at him as it seemed he was trying to attack me! He gobbled it up like a fresh pack of Jack Links Jerky!!!

After all of that comotion, the whole stream began to churn.....Man, I was all freaked out! Out of the water, all these heads began popping out, one after another. Heads of all the anglers I had passed by as I was rushing to my spot early that morning.....SNAGGER ZOMBIES!!! They were everywhere and they were after me!! I ran through the woods and up the hill towards my car, I clawed my way up the hill as the zombies were grabbing at my feet. You could just smell the trail of salmon eggs all through the timber and hear the girgling in their throats. I finally made it back to the car unharmed. I high tailed it out of the lot never to return again. Half way down the road, I realized that I had forgot my yellow rope stringer which contained my Salmons and browns.....I wondered, was it worth my while to go back after them...Nope...Instead I decided to post about my lost stringer of fish, at FishErie.com!
    post edited by CroatianSensation - 2011/10/25 13:20:30
    bigbear2010
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 859
    RE: haloween story 2011/10/25 13:30:47 (permalink)
    lmao!
    awesome
    dimebrite
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3207
    RE: haloween story 2011/10/26 21:13:18 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: CroatianSensation

an hour later i was getting concerned as...

One of the guys from across the river, that was eating the fish, decided to get back out there fishing.
    As he proceeded to low hole me, he looks over as foam begins spewing from his mouth and says "Flossing any?".
    I says, "NO, I'm a perfectly legal snagger, I use beads". He then fell face first into a pod of slimy, rotten saimens.
    He blended right in and disappeared into the hole as the water bubbled away. I looked around to see if anyone else on the stream had witnessed what I had just seen. Nobody around....It was very eerie because I could have sworn it was shoulder to shoulder fishing like every other day. Anyway, I continued my drifts...

All of the sudden, I felt a tug on my line which made me completely forget about what had just happened....The drag started a rippin' and water began to boil! Man I had on something BIG! Suddenly, out of the water jumped the 'ol man in woolrich attire that offered me some blue power bait ealier that morning. He had a pale look to his face, his eyes were sunk in his head and skin peeling away from his bones. I threw my G. Loomis and Angling Specialties combo right in the water at him as it seemed he was trying to attack me! He gobbled it up like a fresh pack of Jack Links Jerky!!!

After all of that comotion, the whole stream began to churn.....Man, I was all freaked out! Out of the water, all these heads began popping out, one after another. Heads of all the anglers I had passed by as I was rushing to my spot early that morning.....SNAGGER ZOMBIES!!! They were everywhere and they were after me!! I ran through the woods and up the hill towards my car, I clawed my way up the hill as the zombies were grabbing at my feet. You could just smell the trail of salmon eggs all through the timber and hear the girgling in their throats. I finally made it back to the car unharmed. I high tailed it out of the lot never to return again. Half way down the road...

i heard a thump on the roof of my car; i thought what the heck was that... i then looked in my rear view mirror and about a hundred yards behind me a zombie was holding a 15' float rod/centerpin outfit... before i knew it i was stopped short from him snagging me with his bare hook under his bead.... then suddenly a bunch of them with surf rods and 9 weight ugly sticks came out of the woods and grappled me from all sides... to top it off; a spey tard zomnbie with an 18' 10 weight came out ahead of me; he proceded to roll out a 120 foot spey cast around my car and with one d loop he flipped the car completely over....
    draketrutta
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1577
    RE: haloween story 2011/10/27 07:04:25 (permalink)
    Howz boutz a story boutz Baby Zombies?

Several years ago, me and a budy were chillin at the cabin on Halloween night. Weather was unusually warm so we had the doors open whilst we drank heavily and watched the blazing inferno of the wood stove campfire.

I was 2 1/2 sheetz to the wind (filled to the gills with a combo of Jack Daniels and Super Swagg).
    I glanced out the door toward the wood pile and I see a little witch & two ghosts..
    at first I assumed it was a hallucination, but after an eye rub or two, the little zombies were still there.

We had the outside light on and it attracted the little Halloweeners (age brackets probably 5 to 7 yrs old).

I invited them inside and asked them to sing a song for us. They gave a blank stare and told me they don;t sing songs for Halloween!!!

I told them I used to sing Halloween songs when I was a kid, then I burst into verse & dance:

Hoot, Hoot, Hoot Says the Owl..
    Who's afraid on Halloween?
    Black Cats Here
    Black Cats There
    Funny little Faces Everywhere,
    Ho Ho Ho
    Don't you know
    I'm not afraid on Halloween !!

The kids were both terrified & completely astonished. My buddy was rollin on the floor laughing.
    The smallest one pulled off his mask and said "you are crazy mister"...

Came time to ante up to the kids.
    We had no candy and no singles.
    Each kid walked with a crisp $20 bill out to the road and hopped in Momma's car - never to be seen again.

They hit the Gold Mine that night.

Moral of the Story - don't talk to little zombies when you are completely wasted...
    post edited by draketrutta - 2011/10/27 07:05:48
    CroatianSensation
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 209
    RE: haloween story 2011/10/27 08:07:45 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: draketrutta

Howz boutz a story boutz Baby Zombies?

Several years ago, me and a budy were chillin at the cabin on Halloween night. Weather was unusually warm so we had the doors open whilst we drank heavily and watched the blazing inferno of the wood stove campfire.

I was 2 1/2 sheetz to the wind (filled to the gills with a combo of Jack Daniels and Super Swagg).
    I glanced out the door toward the wood pile and I see a little witch & two ghosts..
    at first I assumed it was a hallucination, but after an eye rub or two, the little zombies were still there.

We had the outside light on and it attracted the little Halloweeners (age brackets probably 5 to 7 yrs old).

I invited them inside and asked them to sing a song for us. They gave a blank stare and told me they don;t sing songs for Halloween!!!

I told them I used to sing Halloween songs when I was a kid, then I burst into verse & dance:

Hoot, Hoot, Hoot Says the Owl..
    Who's afraid on Halloween?
    Black Cats Here
    Black Cats There
    Funny little Faces Everywhere,
    Ho Ho Ho
    Don't you know
    I'm not afraid on Halloween !!

The kids were both terrified & completely astonished. My buddy was rollin on the floor laughing.
    The smallest one pulled off his mask and said "you are crazy mister"...

Came time to ante up to the kids.
    We had no candy and no singles.
    Each kid walked with a crisp $20 bill out to the road and hopped in Momma's car - never to be seen again.

They hit the Gold Mine that night.

Moral of the Story - don't talk to little zombies when you are completely wasted...

Cool story!
    Todd1126
    Novice Angler
    • Total Posts : 69
    RE: haloween story 2011/11/01 21:16:22 (permalink)
    I just ****ed myself..... The BEST.........
    Jump to: