Erie Car Pooling

Author
fishinpitt
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 44
  • Reward points: 0
2007/11/15 20:45:55 (permalink)

Erie Car Pooling

I'm looking for someone from Centre county to share the drive up to Erie with.  I try to go up every weekend but the gas prices are starting to get to me.  I mostly fish Elk, but will venture to all of the other streams.  Anyone for a trip Sunday?

-Pat

2 Replies Related Threads

SilverKype
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3842
    RE: Erie Car Pooling 2007/11/16 07:36:38 (permalink)
    Pat,

I would like to head up but not likely this weekend.  I may not make it up at all.  I too, would likely fish Elk or upper Walnut if I was to fish PA.  You have an Ohio license ?  When do you usually leave and comeback ??
    fishinpitt
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 44
    RE: Erie Car Pooling 2007/11/16 07:53:44 (permalink)
    I normally make the trips on Sundays, but occasionally on Fridays or Saturdays depending on my work schedule.  This time of year I like to be there for first light so I will leave Bellefonte around 3:00 and I usually fish until early afternoon.  As the water temperature drops I will try to make it to the stream later usually between 9 and 10, so I'm fishing during the warmest part of the day.  Shoot me an email at patrburke@yahoo.com anytime you want to go.  I have a little vacation left to use this year and if conditions are good, I could easily be convinced to take off work.  Also I do not have an Ohio license but wouldn't mind buying one if I could make enough trips.  I do have a NY license though if you wanted to fish the cat or chataqua.  I purchased a full year license early this year when I was at the Oak anticipating fishing the delaware in the spring.

-Pat
    Jump to: