I THOUGHT I WAS IN HEAVEN

Author
chicken27
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 763
  • Reward points: 0
2011/04/17 13:50:46 (permalink)

I THOUGHT I WAS IN HEAVEN

The wife was on vaca last week so i took full advantage of it not having to put the kids on the bus.I went monday morning to the spot my daguther missed her two longbeards at.I got there bout 5 30 and 5 45 they started gobbling.At 6 40 i watched 6 fly off roost.I was going to back out and watch them from a distance but i didn't.I had 8 hens feeding in front of me they where purring and yelping.I sat there and just took it all in wondering where are the gobblers?So about 7 20 i look down to where we setup last year i see 8 red heads.I said to myself it doesn't get any better then this.So about ten minute laters 2 of the gobblers coming over the horizon where i could see them they started breeding the ground no hen under them.They turnt in full full bloom but no full fans both jakes.I just sat there for ten more minutes watching the other 6 chase two hens around.They finally made there way up to where i could get a good look at them all jakes.I couldn't figure out way there was ten hens there with longbeards?Even though they where all jakes it was a good morning

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: