?? SANDY LAKE

Author
nw/jigmaster
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 395
  • Reward points: 0
2010/12/30 22:28:02 (permalink)

?? SANDY LAKE

Just wonderin if any1 is able to tell me, if there is any access to this lake??   Sure would like to fish a lil' lake like this one..      NW/

Fish On !!!

5 Replies Related Threads

pawalleyehunter
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 6
    RE: ?? SANDY LAKE 2010/12/31 07:54:31 (permalink)
    are you talking about willham or stoneboro lake yes thear is places to get on bouth lakes
    nw/jigmaster
    Expert Angler
    RE: ?? SANDY LAKE 2010/12/31 16:21:32 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: pawalleyehunter

are you talking about willham or stoneboro lake yes thear is places to get on bouth lakes

I thought it was called stoneboro also, but i used google maps.. And they called it.sandylake.?? The lake is north of stoneboro.. Imput ??
    post edited by nw/jigmaster - 2010/12/31 16:22:01
    drill4gills
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 39
    RE: ?? SANDY LAKE 2010/12/31 16:36:10 (permalink)
    heck man you could have called me , one of these days i'll show you where the access is . you have to go into stoneboro and take a left or a right depending which way you're going. ,know that's specific isn't it 
    pawalleyehunter
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 6
    RE: ?? SANDY LAKE 2011/01/01 05:24:34 (permalink)
    hi nwjigmaster if you ever wunt to goto stoneboro lake just get at me and i will show you i work midnights so i can fish any time in the day time besides its the least i could do for you after last year you put me on some fish so my grandson could get his first fish through the ice wen i go thear i fish mostly for northern but thear is lots of fish thear and it is a deep lake in places and i just live about 8 miles from it if its that far so if you would like to go get at me on here or at pawalleyehunter@yahoo.com
    nw/jigmaster
    Expert Angler
    RE: ?? SANDY LAKE 2011/01/01 07:03:47 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: pawalleyehunter

hi nwjigmaster if you ever wunt to goto stoneboro lake just get at me and i will show you i work midnights so i can fish any time in the day time besides its the least i could do for you after last year you put me on some fish so my grandson could get his first fish through the ice wen i go thear i fish mostly for northern but thear is lots of fish thear and it is a deep lake in places and i just live about 8 miles from it if its that far so if you would like to go get at me on here or at pawalleyehunter@yahoo.com
       Thanx  pa,wally  I will be takin u up on this  , when it cools back down !!  fer sure..    NW/

Fish On !!!
    Jump to: