Lost Fishing Licenses!!!!

Author
tommybanzai
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 609
  • Reward points: 0
2007/10/30 18:59:50 (permalink)

Lost Fishing Licenses!!!!

When: October 26th (Friday) - October 28th (Sunday)

Where: Between the cottages on west main street in olcott to the
           marina boat launch, fish cleaning station or dock by bathrooms.

or

Burt Dam   (doubt it since i only spent one hour there)

or

East Pier in Olcott Harbor

I was going through some of my stuff from this past weekend and cannot not find my fishing licenses. There is a a current PA and NY fishing license (and some old ones too) in a fishing license holder that pins onto your hat, jacket, etc. IF anyone came across them and has it (or even threw it away), please let me know so I don't fall into a craze anymore searching.

Thanks,

Tommybanzai

6 Replies Related Threads

Chromeslayer
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 105
    RE: Lost Fishing Licenses!!!! 2007/10/30 20:30:40 (permalink)
    a ny replacement is $5..
    tommybanzai
    Expert Angler
    RE: Lost Fishing Licenses!!!! 2007/10/30 21:02:13 (permalink)
    i know...and a PA one is 5.25 + 15 for lake erie/trout combo. I just hate the thought of buying another one with only 60 days left in the season. catch my drift?
    pghmarty
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 5951
    RE: Lost Fishing Licenses!!!! 2007/10/31 13:05:46 (permalink)
    The 2008 PA licence is valid after December 1
    You can get 13 months out of it.
    Local shops might not have it but you can get it online.

Fishing Licenses Licenses are valid from January 1 to December 31 of the year printed on the license and from December 1 to December 31 of the preceding year. License purchases are non-refundable and credit card charges can not be contested. After completing your order, a receipt page will be displayed which contains a fishing license PRINT LICENSE(S) button. Selecting the button will send a copy of the license(s) to your local printer. Licenses must be printed on white paper using black ink to be considered valid. Please note that "Permit (Stamp) Only" purchases can not be printed but will be issued and shipped by the PFBC. Also, if you lose your license purchased on this site, you must replace your license using this site. Only licenses purchased on this site may be replaced on this site. If you experienced printer problems with a previous order and need to reprint a license from that order, please click here. NOTE: This web site was designed for YOU to print the license(s) on YOUR printer. WHEN YOU GET TO THE RECEIPT PAGE,
    YOU MUST PRINT THE LICENSE ON YOUR LOCAL PRINTER!
    A license will NOT be mailed to you. https://www.theoutdoorshop.state.pa.us//FBG/fish_secured/FishLicenses.asp?ShopperID=0602697BF95C4D1C9ED77995449AD0F7
    tommybanzai
    Expert Angler
    RE: Lost Fishing Licenses!!!! 2007/10/31 13:20:23 (permalink)
    I was only down at the park Friday from about 8-noon. too many idiots, and not enough flow. I saw more foul hooked browns than my stomach could handle. I spent the rest of the weekend fishing one of the hot spots i know of pulling in pigs. I only ended up sleeping 6 to 7 hours from 7AM friday - 11PM sunday night.
    tommybanzai
    Expert Angler
    RE: Lost Fishing Licenses!!!! 2007/10/31 13:21:12 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: pghmarty

The 2008 PA licence is valid after December 1
    You can get 13 months out of it.
    Local shops might not have it but you can get it online.

Fishing Licenses Licenses are valid from January 1 to December 31 of the year printed on the license and from December 1 to December 31 of the preceding year. License purchases are non-refundable and credit card charges can not be contested. After completing your order, a receipt page will be displayed which contains a fishing license PRINT LICENSE(S) button. Selecting the button will send a copy of the license(s) to your local printer. Licenses must be printed on white paper using black ink to be considered valid. Please note that "Permit (Stamp) Only" purchases can not be printed but will be issued and shipped by the PFBC. Also, if you lose your license purchased on this site, you must replace your license using this site. Only licenses purchased on this site may be replaced on this site. If you experienced printer problems with a previous order and need to reprint a license from that order, please click here. NOTE: This web site was designed for YOU to print the license(s) on YOUR printer. WHEN YOU GET TO THE RECEIPT PAGE,
    YOU MUST PRINT THE LICENSE ON YOUR LOCAL PRINTER!
    A license will NOT be mailed to you. https://www.theoutdoorshop.state.pa.us//FBG/fish_secured/FishLicenses.asp?ShopperID=0602697BF95C4D1C9ED77995449AD0F7

hmmmm...i forgot about that
    tommybanzai
    Expert Angler
    RE: Lost Fishing Licenses!!!! 2007/10/31 20:05:12 (permalink)
    That was pretty much the only run around there.... I was fishing the base of it for a bit....walked up to the runs before the pool and watched to christmas ornaments fly through there, then walked down and helped my dad and some of his buddies at the bottom of the hill for the rest of the time. Other than that, I fished elsewhere, and where most of the time I could cast wherever i wanted with little or no worry of crossing someone. 
    Jump to: